PDA

View Full Version : Germany is proof that the European method of developing players is superior

90sgoat
09-14-2022, 08:50 AM
Germany just beat the supposedly "best player in the world" and his supporting cast.

They did this without Harkenstein, Mo Wagner and Kleber.

They did this without shameful use of "naturalized americans".

The German league used to have teams full of third tier americans and other foreigners, but the German association changed the rules in 2014 so that at least 6 players on a roster must be german.

This led to an explosion of development in German talent, which we now see the results of.

European players are usually slower to develop physically, so you have to allow for them to get some playing time, while they mature physically.

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 09:13 AM
Well they better enjoy it while they can. Since none of em have kids these days the Germans may not be around much longer.

90sgoat
09-14-2022, 09:44 AM
Well they better enjoy it while they can. Since none of em have kids these days the Germans may not be around much longer.

The world will weep for how poorly it treated europeans once it descends into worldwide favella lifestyle.

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 09:49 AM
The world will weep for how poorly it treated europeans once it descends into worldwide favella lifestyle.

‘The world’ doesnt treat them any which way, the prideless cucks treat themselves that way. Slaves to the ideological dictates of a few ruthless billionaires, some of whom are European themselves.

No different than when Hitler was in power. Leader goes to the extreme right? Follow him overboard. Now leaders go to the extreme left? Follow them overboard.

Guys like Overdrive are born to do what theyre told. Scared little boys.

ShawkFactory
09-14-2022, 11:08 AM
How is this proof? Almost every player for Greece was also developed in Europe.

The name of the tournament is the Eurobasket.

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 11:48 AM
How is this proof? Almost every player for Greece was also developed in Europe.

The name of the tournament is the Eurobasket.

Clearly you are not familiar with OP’s M.O. :lol

ShawkFactory
09-14-2022, 11:54 AM
Clearly you are not familiar with OP’s M.O. :lol

:lol

I mean I am but if I happen to walk by a balloon I'm going to swat it.

PAOK
09-14-2022, 03:22 PM
Germany was literally led by 3 NBAers (Schroder, Wagner, Theis) with minimal euroleague experience

SouBeachTalents
09-14-2022, 03:25 PM
Nazi scum

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 04:33 PM
:lol

I mean I am but if I happen to walk by a balloon I'm going to swat it.

Lol. Fair.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2022, 05:07 PM
The things people on ish think are proof always amuse me.

90sgoat
09-14-2022, 05:53 PM
Nazi scum

That was 80 years ago.