PDA

View Full Version : Darth Kuzma. Some things I’m just not wired to understand I guess.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2022, 02:19 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnselfishDimpledAuklet-size_restricted.gif

AlternativeAcc.
09-14-2022, 02:21 PM
@AntEdwards

FilmyCogTurner
09-14-2022, 02:26 PM
I'm all for people doing whatever they feel like but I don't think they "understand" either...

Kblaze8855
09-14-2022, 02:33 PM
I’m Fine with it. I don’t think society needs to rise up and do something about it or anything. It just makes it very obvious there are bubbles we all live in and they are very different. The world of high fashion(at least what I’m sure they think is fashion) is not my world and those people are not my people. They’re welcome to it. I just…don’t know that I’m compatible socially with the kinda people who do such things.

That said….I have a dear friend(female) who is into burlesque and loves her stripper friends and any kinda flashy nonsense I’m sure would be right out there given the chance so maybe I can get along with that world I’d just feel very much alone at first I guess.

I suppose when all that shit is over it’s just people having drinks and hanging out but…damn.

FilmyCogTurner
09-14-2022, 02:39 PM
Somehow I am more accepting of drag queens over dudes that toe the line between both worlds like Kuz here who is essentially wearing a dress.

Is it a flex or have we simply run out of ideas? Sure there are pockets or bubbles of all types but what is happening in his bubble that he feels the need to do this?

FultzNationRISE
09-14-2022, 02:43 PM
I’m just impressed he managed to keep a straight face.

Pun intended.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2022, 02:44 PM
Last time I was in Key West there was a guy in drag out front of a club hosting a drag comedy show that night and women kept stopping to take pictures with him. One was like…amazed. Said something like “Oh my god you’re sooooooo beautiful! Your makeup is perfect oh my god!” and was just really over the top.

I suspect an actual trans situation gets less attention because I suppose you’re expected to pretend you don’t notice. Drag is for show so you can call attention to it.

FilmyCogTurner
09-14-2022, 02:59 PM
You gotta respect it. A man shaping himself into a woman with hair, makeup, nails lashes the works. Attractive or not something was accomplished.

It's like Jokic and making the Nuggets respectable. We all know it was a steep mountain to climb and you may have not reached the peak but look how far you've come. Same goes for drag the trans folk not so binary unfortunately.

Real Men Wear Green
09-14-2022, 03:33 PM
First the huge sweater and now he's dressed like a cyborg octopus. I don't think we're supposed to understand so much as give attention. The thing about the high fashion world I don't understand is how rich these people get. Get a reaction and somehow Ye is a billionaire. Good for them though.

RRR3
09-14-2022, 03:33 PM
Wait this was actually a fashion show? He legit looks like he’s playing a Sith

Full Court
09-14-2022, 04:31 PM
Just think....that's the guy who carried the Lakers to a title in 2020.

Kblaze8855
09-14-2022, 04:57 PM
First the huge sweater and now he's dressed like a cyborg octopus. I don't think we're supposed to understand so much as give attention. The thing about the high fashion world I don't understand is how rich these people get. Get a reaction and somehow Ye is a billionaire. Good for them though.

People actually buy Kanye’s products. Yeezy had sales of almost 2 billion in 2020 and he personally got almost 200 million of that. He’s making and selling popular products. I don’t know what the **** the runway stuff is for.

KNOW1EDGE
09-14-2022, 06:32 PM
Prayers up for Kuzma. Get well soon big guy

HylianNightmare
09-15-2022, 05:16 AM
New yeezy line looks good

Kblaze8855
09-26-2022, 08:06 AM
I just saw a clip of him at media day. He says it was two parkas and a bullet proof vest and he felt “real sassy” and confident.

bison
09-26-2022, 08:41 AM
There’s nothing much to understand. Kuzma is a fun loving guy and this is the way he chooses to express that. There’s no deep meaning behind his fashion choices, he just likes to play dress up. And he can pull off being a little effeminate in a way that’s more edgy than homo (think Prince or David Bowie), which is why he pulls Instagram models on the reg. Yea he looks a little silly but he’s living the life, can’t hate on that.

Real Men Wear Green
09-26-2022, 09:30 AM
There’s nothing much to understand. Kuzma is a fun loving guy and this is the way he chooses to express that. There’s no deep meaning behind his fashion choices, he just likes to play dress up. And he can pull off being a little effeminate in a way that’s more edgy than homo (think Prince or David Bowie), which is why he pulls Instagram models on the reg. Yea he looks a little silly but he’s living the life, can’t hate on that.

He's a 6'9 NBA millionaire. The only way a guy like that doesn't get women is if he really is gay or AC Green.

Kblaze8855
09-26-2022, 10:57 AM
Yea I gotta think the 40 million dollar contract on top of his previous earnings makes it fairly easy to pull Instagram hoes.

bison
09-26-2022, 11:50 AM
You guys really have no clue and think it is as simple as that, but it's not. You seem to think that all women are essentially prostitutes and that seems right considering the IQ of this forum. Some of these women NBA players get with are hardly starved for cash.

Kblaze8855
09-26-2022, 12:09 PM
No thing I said suggests all women are anything. But common sense suggests having million of dollars makes it more likely women who sell their appearance will be with you. Some things are true no matter how they make anyone feel.

Having millions making it easier to get women is one of them. Including women who are not themselves poor. Just is what it is.

Athletes have been pulling women online with awful pickup lines that sometimes leak for years. They don’t exactly have to be clever or enticing. “You tryna get the pipe” really will do it

Real Men Wear Green
09-26-2022, 01:02 PM
You guys really have no clue and think it is as simple as that, but it's not. You seem to think that all women are essentially prostitutes and that seems right considering the IQ of this forum. Some of these women NBA players get with are hardly starved for cash.

All women are not prostitutes. In fact the vast majority are not prostitutes. But the vast majority also want the luxury and security that monetary wealth provides. Same is true of men by the way. You not understanding this fact isn't necessarily proof you have a low IQ but does show you to be not at all worldly.

kabacho
09-26-2022, 03:45 PM
The illuminati own his ass

ralph_i_el
09-28-2022, 07:32 AM
I love this dude. He brings such a positive attitude. Apparently him and Monte Morris were best friends in elementary school lol. I think the Wiz might be fun this year.

Kblaze8855
02-05-2023, 10:12 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2302060739240349.jpeg

BigShotBob
02-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Is this what happens when you're rich. Dude came from Flint Michigan

eliteballer
02-05-2023, 10:43 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoQqrtGP6Ch/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BallsOut
02-05-2023, 11:13 PM

And to think this is the guy that straight up demolished the Celtics in head to head matchups against Tatum when he was a Laker. Must hurt knowing a guy dressed like that does that to your franchise on his spare time :lol

Real Men Wear Green
02-06-2023, 06:45 AM
And to think this is the guy that straight up demolished the Celtics in head to head matchups against Tatum when he was a Laker. Must hurt knowing a guy dressed like that does that to your franchise on his spare time :lol

He did? I seriously don't remember. Losing to kobe Bryant in the finals is the kind of loss that is remembered. Kuzma had done nothing anywhere near that magnitude and I don't recall anything major from him in recent history. Giannis, Jimmy Butler, real stars that have given the Celtics a hard time in the playoffs are the guys that I remember. Even Andrew Wiggins, he's not a great player but he helped give Tatum a hard time and that cost the Celtics big. I acknowledge those kinds of things. Kuzma doing whatever he did in some regular season game from X number of years ago? Eh. Did he score 20 points or something? Tatum Celtics normally have lost 25-40 games each season. You think I obsess over some game where a guy gets 20 or 25 points from some years ago? I am pretty sure that Kuzma is nowhere near Tatum level and hasn't been worth comparing since Tatum's rookie year, maybe second year. So what is this significant event(s?) I am supposed to be recalling?

GimmeThat
02-06-2023, 07:05 AM
just a guy trying to increase efficient square footage of his home