2ball
09-19-2022, 04:47 PM
It’s not a response. So stop saying it.

PerkinsFor3
09-19-2022, 04:48 PM
What NBA team is he on?

Real Men Wear Green
09-19-2022, 04:50 PM
I could say the same thing about your mother.

Full Court
09-19-2022, 04:51 PM
Nah, man. Let the Bronies keep saying it. It exposes them for the low-IQ droolers that they are. 1-9 is their IQ range. :lol

TheGoatest
09-20-2022, 02:56 AM
0 .500 seasons out of 5 attempts vs 55 win season in first attempt.
No mathematician would ever tell you that the insanely large difference between these two is a coincidence and not a pattern.

TheMan
09-20-2022, 10:01 AM
0 .500 seasons out of 5 attempts vs 55 win season in first attempt.
No mathematician would ever tell you that the insanely large difference between these two is a coincidence and not a pattern.

You also don't understand context, it's too complicated for you. On one side you have a player playing alongside coked out teammates on a franchise with zero history of success. On the other, you have multiple championships and battle hardened vets playing within an offensive system that proved to be successful. These things don't happen within a vacuum but you are either a troll or too dense to figure that out. Your Stupidest Poster here lead is very much deserved, you post stupid shit nonstop.

SouBeachTalents
09-20-2022, 10:07 AM
You also don't understand context, it's too complicated for you. On one side you have a player playing alongside coked out teammates on a franchise with zero history of success. On the other, you have multiple championships and battle hardened vets playing within an offensive system that proved to be successful. These things don't happen within a vacuum but you are either a troll or too dense to figure that out. Your Stupidest Poster here lead is very much deserved, you post stupid shit nonstop.
Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts :lol

1987_Lakers
09-20-2022, 10:23 AM
Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts :lol

I asked him the same thing a few days ago and he snapped at me.

TheGoatest
09-20-2022, 10:48 AM

Which part of my post is "shit"? Did jordon have some .500 season without The Great Scott Pippen that I don't know about? The Bulls didn't win 55 games in the 1993-94 season? I'll be glad to correct anything that is factually incorrect.

TheGoatest
09-20-2022, 10:53 AM

Oh, poor, poor jordon. All he needs is context. It was an absolute impossibility for someone as "GOAT" as him to get a .500 season in his 3rd year at the age of 24 in the same season where a team full of players that were never all-stars in their careers, and whose best player by far and leading scorer by a substantial margin was a 22 year-old rookie Chuck Person had a .500 season.

The only "context" you want is the one from the propaganda "documentary" The Last Dance, or some voting poll where you voted with a bunch of your alts. :roll:

TheMan
09-20-2022, 01:41 PM

You're right.

TheMan
09-20-2022, 01:42 PM
I asked him the same thing a few days ago and he snapped at me.

:lol