PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching Legacy on hulu?

Duderonomy
09-19-2022, 11:50 PM
It's getting good they are up to the 2004-05 season.

I didn't know Phil forced Jerry West out. Shaq really doesn't care for Mitch Kupchak :oldlol:

pandiani17
09-20-2022, 12:14 PM
It's getting good they are up to the 2004-05 season.

I didn't know Phil forced Jerry West out. Shaq really doesn't care for Mitch Kupchak :oldlol:

It's quite well-known they didn't get along.

MadDogg
09-20-2022, 01:09 PM
It's quite well-known they didn't get along.

Yup if you read the books that came out then (Three Ring Circus is a good one), they exposed a lot of the drama. I've been an NBA fan for around 25 years, and I still think Phil coming back to coach Kobe is one of the more wildest things I have seen. Especially after what he wrote about Kobe in The Last Season. Was pretty cool to see them amend their differences.

WhiteKyrie
09-20-2022, 01:24 PM
Very average documentary, I definitely think even if caricatures, the HBO winning time show makes that whole organization a lot more entertaining and captivating, irregardless if people didn’t like the way they were presented.

Even though if we’re being honest, they’re all really accurate apart from maybe Jerry West being highly dramatized as an irritable, depressed, constantly angry hyper competitor.

This documentary doesn’t hold a candle to the Last Dance on Netflix however.

Hopefully the LeBron and Dwyane Wade produced redeem team documentary coming out is much better.

pandiani17
09-20-2022, 01:53 PM
Yup if you read the books that came out then (Three Ring Circus is a good one), they exposed a lot of the drama. I've been an NBA fan for around 25 years, and I still think Phil coming back to coach Kobe is one of the more wildest things I have seen. Especially after what he wrote about Kobe in The Last Season. Was pretty cool to see them amend their differences.

I read the book last summer. Loved the funny way the stories were written it. Definitely a five-star book.

Duderonomy
09-28-2022, 12:25 PM
Ooh the last episode was good. The Bynum pick wasn't terrible considering the other options at c with the 10th pick. I think Kobe was mad Andrew wasn't considered a trade chip. Also the biggest piece in the Gasol trade was Marc Gasol not Kwame. But still a great trade considering the Lakers cooked with gas as soon as Pau got there.