PDA

View Full Version : Celtics coach facing ‘significant suspension’

bison
09-21-2022, 11:00 PM
Per ESPN/woj https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1572776498280693761?s=46&t=qiRh7gvSRikiTa_ufKK-iw

Zero details on what this is about.

Did he call someone a f@ggot?

Street Hunger
09-21-2022, 11:27 PM
Can't even guess what this could be about

Street Hunger
09-21-2022, 11:28 PM
It could be practically anything

bluechox2
09-21-2022, 11:40 PM
He touched Tatum apparently

Wally450
09-21-2022, 11:47 PM
Banging someone he’s not supposed to? Assault? Drugs? Those would be my guesses.

FultzNationRISE
09-21-2022, 11:47 PM
He touched Tatum apparently

“Touched him?”

In a beat-that-ass way, or a beat-them-cheeks way...?

Axe
09-21-2022, 11:52 PM
Damn, just three months after leading a team to the finals for the first time in his head coaching career. :ohwell:

AirBonner
09-21-2022, 11:53 PM
Apparently he assaulted someone while on drugs lol

bison
09-22-2022, 12:13 AM
Apparently he assaulted someone while on drugs lol

If this is true…:facepalm: Companies that employ us (including the nba) need to stop punishing employees for what they do OFF the clock.

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 01:10 AM
Cheating on Nia Long warrants a capital punishment.

bison
09-22-2022, 01:12 AM
Cheating on Nia Long warrants a capital punishment.

That can’t be it. There has to be more certainly. Maybe he solicited prostitution or child sex traffickers en route to cheating on his wife. Otherwise why the FVCK is the nba getting involved in its employees extramarital affairs :facepalm:

bison
09-22-2022, 01:15 AM
That can’t be it. There has to be more certainly. Maybe he solicited prostitution or child sex traffickers en route to cheating on his wife. Otherwise why the FVCK is the nba getting involved in its employees extramarital affairs :facepalm:

N/m. He ****ed a Celtics staff member. Let his wife punish him. Why that sewer jewer Adam silver want to be involved in everything :facepalm:

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 01:16 AM
Shams: Celtics coach Ime Udoka had an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. It’s been deemed a violation of franchise’s code of conduct.

If he cheated on Nia Long, the FBI, CIA, KGB, Scully & Mukder, Mossad, Hercule Poirot, Father Brown, Colombo, Clouseau, Scooby Doo and everyone else should get involved.

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 01:20 AM
To be fair, theres more to the story to warrant a "significant" suspension.

Street Hunger
09-22-2022, 01:25 AM
To be fair, theres more to the story to warrant a "significant" suspension.

Wonder what "significant" will turn out to mean in this case.

bison
09-22-2022, 01:33 AM
Wonder what "significant" will turn out to mean in this case.

Woj just tweeted it’s possible Udoka will be banned for the season.

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 01:36 AM
No final decision has been made on the length of a suspension, but internal discussions have included scenarios that would keep Udoka out for the entirety of the 2022-2023 season, sources told ESPN. - woj

bison
09-22-2022, 01:40 AM
My impression is the league is doubling down on the Sarver crap. Workplace romances are now ‘sexual harassment’. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Mask the Embiid
09-22-2022, 01:41 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/7LszX55k/A91-EB5-FF-08-B8-436-B-B651-012848-E2-D6-DA.jpg

SATAN
09-22-2022, 01:49 AM
My impression is the league is doubling down on the Sarver crap. Workplace romances are now ‘sexual harassment’. I would love to be proven wrong though.

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously lol

Companies have rules. It is what it is.

Im Still Ballin
09-22-2022, 02:00 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/7LszX55k/A91-EB5-FF-08-B8-436-B-B651-012848-E2-D6-DA.jpg

:roll:

bison
09-22-2022, 02:34 AM
You seem to be taking this a little too seriously lol

Companies have rules. It is what it is.

The woman in the background of this video is apparently the woman udoka been smashing on company time.

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1532580659033542656?s=46&t=nRTW6ceITVy0mlOXRIUxLw

Lakers Legend#32
09-22-2022, 02:42 AM
Any bad news about the Celtics is something to be savored.

bison
09-22-2022, 03:07 AM
:
Any bad news about the Celtics is something to be savored.

:hammertime:

highwhey
09-22-2022, 03:09 AM
They don't like to see minorities in leadership positions excel.

highwhey
09-22-2022, 03:10 AM

if we go based on statistics, it's very unlikely because he isn't white.

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 03:24 AM
What the actual fvck.

Even if he fvcked multiple staff members, if it was all consensual, it shouldn't matter one bit....zero punishment

Jesus christ the nba and Silver are fvcking pvssies

Im Still Ballin
09-22-2022, 03:24 AM
I wonder if Brad Stevens will cover for one season?

highwhey
09-22-2022, 03:26 AM
I wonder if Brad Stevens will cover for one season?

i doubt he (a cac) can properly satisfy the woman coach was nailing.

TheGoatest
09-22-2022, 03:26 AM
He should be suspended for his defensive schemes in the finals, and losing the series despite having a team that was both longer and more athletic.

jayfan
09-22-2022, 07:32 AM
N/m. He ****ed a Celtics staff member. Let his wife punish him. Why that sewer jewer Adam silver want to be involved in everything :facepalm:

This isn't Silver, genius. The team is suspending him.

Kblaze8855
09-22-2022, 08:22 AM
Pretty standard rule that the top people can’t be ****ing employees but the way it’s generally done to avoid problems is the lower ranked one just quits and the relationship continues. I’ve been there. Twice in fact. Pretty natural things but jobs don’t like it and it’s usually in your paperwork.

ArbitraryWater
09-22-2022, 08:26 AM
The thing is, it's super unprofessional.

I wouldn't be able to trust my coach who's going around banging staff.

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 08:39 AM
Pretty standard rule that the top people can’t be ****ing employees but the way it’s generally done to avoid problems is the lower ranked one just quits and the relationship continues. I’ve been there. Twice in fact. Pretty natural things but jobs don’t like it and it’s usually in your paperwork.

What do you do for a living?

8Ball
09-22-2022, 08:49 AM
Infidelity shall be punished.

No place for that in the workplace. Fire him.

Kblaze8855
09-22-2022, 08:58 AM
I dont do shit now. I’m effectively retired. Over the last 20 years I’ve been HR, I’ve been what could most simply be called a safety inspector though I did nothing that makes it sound like, and a had a long run managing a plant that was basically just being in the building overnight so if shit went bad they had someone to blame. I have managed to do very little of what I would call Work the last 20 years and now I basically just travel to eat things and visit places I see on the Travel Channel which is what my TV is on by default before bedtime.

Looking to get a house in southern Florida and Austin Texas to bounce between those two and here(South Carolina) depending on the weather. Oh I’ve pretty much made enough to be comfortable, put back most of my bonus money for 10 years, and for the first time I’m with a woman who actually has more money than I do so I’m just enjoying life.

8Ball
09-22-2022, 09:00 AM

Bill Gates ****ed his employee and then married her but kept cheating on her.

It's a gray zone. Women are attracted to men with status and power.

PerkinsFor3
09-22-2022, 09:12 AM
I dont do shit now. I’m effectively retired. Over the last 20 years I’ve been HR, I’ve been what could most simply be called a safety inspector though I did nothing that makes it sound like, and a had a long run managing a plant that was basically just being in the building overnight so if shit went bad they had someone to blame. I have managed to do very little of what I would call Work the last 20 years and now I basically just travel to eat things and visit places I see on the Travel Channel which is what my TV is on by default before bedtime.

Looking to get a house in southern Florida and Austin Texas to bounce between those two and here(South Carolina) depending on the weather. Oh I’ve pretty much made enough to be comfortable, put back most of my bonus money for 10 years, and for the first time I’m with a woman who actually has more money than I do so I’m just enjoying life.
Sounds great man. Also, youre older, probably, than I thought. Then again, so am I. I vividly remember the highlight mixes you made back in the day, iirc.

FultzNationRISE
09-22-2022, 09:38 AM
What the actual fvck.

Even if he fvcked multiple staff members, if it was all consensual, it shouldn't matter one bit....zero punishment

Doesnt bother me personally either but I think the concern companies have is it creates the impression people can get promoted by ****ing the top brass.

Which historically is probably true, but in the viral/social media age they dont want to take any risks with their image.

1987_Lakers
09-22-2022, 09:59 AM
lol, realgm just locked a thread because the poster who made it asked who the female staffer was.

bison
09-22-2022, 10:21 AM
if we go based on statistics, it's very unlikely because he isn't white.

i doubt he (a cac) can properly satisfy the woman coach was nailing.

This guy has to be the most racially insecure person on this forum.

Wally450
09-22-2022, 10:32 AM
Ime also released the GTA 6 leaks. That's the real reason for the suspension.

Jasper
09-22-2022, 11:11 AM
****ed the wrong person / screwed himself and the team lol

bluechox2
09-22-2022, 12:54 PM
apparently celtics minority owner was trying to hit that...so looks like payback

bluechox2
09-22-2022, 01:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/3WMXcjf/gfvgf.png

FultzNationRISE
09-22-2022, 01:21 PM

If you need deets on neighborhoods from a local who’s not tryin to sell you a home, you know where to find me (Patreon.com/tofp) ;)

highwhey
09-22-2022, 01:23 PM
lol, realgm just locked a thread because the poster who made it asked who the female staffer was.

bison
09-22-2022, 01:57 PM
Chauncey Billups raped a girl and Jason Kidd beat his wife. Gotta wonder if those things happened in 2022 would they have been given a season long suspension or worse

bladefd
09-22-2022, 01:58 PM

Looks like he banged the wife of someone high in position. That is probably why this isn't getting pushed under the rug. If it was just a single woman at some lowly position or even a married woman of someone low in position then I bet nothing happens. However an executive's wife?? Ouch!

jayfan
09-22-2022, 02:51 PM
Looks like he banged the wife of someone high in position. That is probably why this isn't getting pushed under the rug. If it was just a single woman at some lowly position or even a married woman of someone low in position then I bet nothing happens. However an executive's wife?? Ouch!

Banged two employees wives. That's a different story than one. Doesn't matter how high/low on the food chain the husbands are. He's lucky he's not fired.

E_Stamkos
09-22-2022, 04:08 PM
Wonder if she got her job before marrying the exec. Gotta love nepotism.

Real Men Wear Green
09-22-2022, 04:11 PM
Two Celtic staffer wives? Come on Udoka...bleh. must have a fetish. I don't like the suspension of course but if he is sleeping with two wives within the organization he is creating problems. He can't find side chicks somewhere else?

Wally450
09-22-2022, 04:19 PM
Banged two employees wives. That's a different story than one. Doesn't matter how high/low on the food chain the husbands are. He's lucky he's not fired.

I'm genuinely curious why it is a suspension and not an outright firing if that's the truth.

FultzNationRISE
09-22-2022, 04:22 PM
I'm genuinely curious why it is a suspension and not an outright firing if that's the truth.

Merits of the punishment aside, just from a logistical standpoint it seems very awkward to suspend a coach for a year and then bring him back.

Like... what?? :lol

8Ball
09-22-2022, 04:26 PM

Its 2 now?

Yeah he has to go.

Kblaze8855
09-22-2022, 04:32 PM
If you need deets on neighborhoods from a local who’s not tryin to sell you a home, you know where to find me (http://Patreon.com/tofp) ;)

My ex lives there and he’s kids all of whom I know very well. I’ve been visiting since about 07 and I’ve stayed all over. Maybe due to my background but I never mind even a “bad” neighborhood.

First time I was there I was near a heavily Mexican area that had a burrito cart in the morning walking around selling potato and chorizo breakfast burritos from like 6am on to the workers getting up for the day. I do love a tight knit community like that.

Last time I was way north near round rock and found myself riding through mountain/hill areas that kinda grabbed me too.

My girl loves the city and that’s also a factor. Which comes first Austin or the beach house is a toss up but I’m gonna do both.

Lakers Legend#32
09-22-2022, 04:32 PM
What's the purpose of keeping him around?

Kblaze8855
09-22-2022, 04:33 PM

Ok that’s a whole other story. You aren’t supposed to come back from that. That’s the kinda shit that shows why jobs don’t like in office romances in general. Goes from 0 to I’ll kill you real quick when spouses are involved and you still have to see the culprit daily.

Real Men Wear Green
09-22-2022, 04:36 PM
What's the purpose of keeping him around?

He's potentially a great coach. But I wonder how he feels about his potential punishment because if he had the wrong attitude towards it and is angry instead of remorseful then yeah they should just fire him.

FultzNationRISE
09-22-2022, 04:38 PM
My ex lives there and he’s kids all of whom I know very well. I’ve been visiting since about 07 and I’ve stayed all over. Maybe due to my background but I never mind even a “bad” neighborhood.

:crazysam:

Kblaze8855
09-22-2022, 04:51 PM
Typo of course. Other than her son the only two males I know in that area are both former posters from here who I intended to meet while I was out there the first time but she said something along the lines of “We have limited time and you wanna spend some hanging with your internet friends?” which ended those plans. Made me feel like a lame because I called the guy when we were walking through H-E-B.

By the way….. that’s my favorite supermarket in America.

fourkicks44
09-22-2022, 05:34 PM
Two Celtic staffer wives? Come on Udoka...bleh. must have a fetish. I don't like the suspension of course but if he is sleeping with two wives within the organization he is creating problems. He can't find side chicks somewhere else?

Gotta give him his props too tho.

Player got mad game if he managed to consenually f"ck two wives of his coworkers :applause:

Im Still Ballin
09-22-2022, 05:35 PM
Ime went up in my books. Legacy points added. He's got that 'dawg' in him.

AirBonner
09-22-2022, 05:37 PM
Ime is a player, respect. But he has to go now no way you bring him back lol

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 05:58 PM
Lol given the position of the people he banged, what a dumb cvnt lmao

Real Men Wear Green
09-22-2022, 06:03 PM
Gotta give him his props too tho.

Player got mad game if he managed to consenually f"ck two wives of his coworkers :applause:
HE almost definitely has game he strung Nia aLong for a decade. But he has cost himself greatly here. Even if you are a player you have to have the sense to not shit where you eat. To be doing the wives of two people he works with? That's just stupid. He could have side chiccks all of over the city, state, or country. Why do they have to be the wives of people you work with every day? AndUdoka is no fool, he most likely knows what's wrong with that even better than the average man would. Look at all he has jeopardized for himself. Because the only thing worse for him than the Celtics failing in the playoffs and people blaming the lack of coaching would be for him to be sitting at home watching Mazzullo (sp?) lead the Celtics to a title without him and he then gets fired. HE would no doubt get another chance somewhere else but hes currently the golden boy when it comes to coaches. That can change and may just hinge on something as simple as Robert Williams and Jaylen Brown staying healthy through the whole postseason.

D-Wait
09-22-2022, 06:12 PM
What the actual fvck.

What does Silver have to do with this?

The Celtics will punish him. Any company would have fired him immediately if he slept with an executive's wife.

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 06:31 PM
What does Silver have to do with this?

The Celtics will punish him. Any company would have fired him immediately if he slept with an executive's wife.

Yeah I know...I got my silver news from my mate bison.

And had it not been executive's wives...I'd let it fly.

But it was...so dumb move more than anything

D-Wait
09-22-2022, 06:33 PM
Yeah I know...I got my silver news from my mate bison.

And had it not been executive's wives...I'd let it fly.

But it was...so dumb move more than anything

True, a fine would have been enough. But to start something with an executive's wife is dumb AF :facepalm

RRR3
09-22-2022, 09:23 PM
HE almost definitely has game he strung Nia aLong for a decade. But he has cost himself greatly here. Even if you are a player you have to have the sense to not shit where you eat. To be doing the wives of two people he works with? That's just stupid. He could have side chiccks all of over the city, state, or country. Why do they have to be the wives of people you work with every day? AndUdoka is no fool, he most likely knows what's wrong with that even better than the average man would. Look at all he has jeopardized for himself. Because the only thing worse for him than the Celtics failing in the playoffs and people blaming the lack of coaching would be for him to be sitting at home watching Mazzullo (sp?) lead the Celtics to a title without him and he then gets fired. HE would no doubt get another chance somewhere else but hes currently the golden boy when it comes to coaches. That can change and may just hinge on something as simple as Robert Williams and Jaylen Brown staying healthy through the whole postseason.
He could be a sex addict.

FKAri
09-22-2022, 09:40 PM
What the actual fvck.

Lol given the position of the people he banged, what a dumb cvnt lmao

:oldlol:

RRR3
09-22-2022, 09:42 PM
:oldlol:
Stupidity m8 :yaohappy:

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 09:45 PM
Whilst it's obviously shit behaviour, they're also putting personal matters ahead of the franchise and its success.

Its not like he killed anyone and it takes 2 to tango...he didn't rape them.

If I was a fan, I'd be a bit pissed

90sgoat
09-22-2022, 09:49 PM
Silver needs to go.

Real Men Wear Green
09-22-2022, 10:05 PM
Whilst it's obviously shit behaviour, they're also putting personal matters ahead of the franchise and its success.

Its not like he killed anyone and it takes 2 to tango...he didn't rape them.

If I was a fan, I'd be a bit pissed

People throw the term "cuck" around this forum all day like it's the worst insult on the planet. Never happened to me but if it did in sure I would be mad. Could not imagine having to work with someone every day after they humiliated me like that. And he has allegedly done this to two Celtic executives .

We were first told that this was just him screwing an employee. Foolish but I would agree that it's no big deal if it's consensual and he's not pressuring them over their job or something. But this? He would be going to work every day with two men that want to kill him. He is actually lucky if this true and he still isn't fired. He's not Tatum or Brown. There are other good coaches out there and Stevens can pick well.

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 10:35 PM
People throw the term "cuck" around this forum all day like it's the worst insult on the planet. Never happened to me but if it did in sure I would be mad. Could not imagine having to work with someone every day after they humiliated me like that. And he has allegedly done this to two Celtic executives .

We were first told that this was just him screwing an employee. Foolish but I would agree that it's no big deal if it's consensual and he's not pressuring them over their job or something. But this? He would be going to work every day with two men that want to kill him. He is actually lucky if this true and he still isn't fired. He's not Tatum or Brown. There are other good coaches out there and Stevens can pick well.

Yeah and I do get this side of it too.

Man, what a dickhead he is.

Never understood dudes like this....there's so many women in the world...why pick the handful that actually fvck up your life to a fair degree?

bison
09-22-2022, 11:03 PM
Yeah and I do get this side of it too.

Man, what a dickhead he is.

Never understood dudes like this....there's so many women in the world...why pick the handful that actually fvck up your life to a fair degree?

Dude is probably a sex addict. And like a junkie, he’s always trying to find a better high. And what better high than to f*ck the boss’s wife. Forbidden fruit. Dude must have issues. Or like you said he could just really be dumb as fvck.

RRR3
09-22-2022, 11:11 PM
Shams just reported he got suspended for the entire season

Spurs m8
09-22-2022, 11:15 PM
Dude is probably a sex addict. And like a junkie, he’s always trying to find a better high. And what better high than to f*ck the boss’s wife. Forbidden fruit. Dude must have issues. Or like you said he could just really be dumb as fvck.

Seen too many dudes that just think with their d1ck, so probably the latter.

Though you do raise a point, Mr Bison...it'd be mad high if you're into that kinda thing

AirBonner
09-22-2022, 11:17 PM
If you could get whatever you want would you? Basically Ime can get whatever he wants. Nia was nothing more but arm candy that she agreed to be

highwhey
09-23-2022, 12:39 AM
https://youtu.be/b10pEcv-jjQ

Axe
09-23-2022, 12:49 AM
Looks like Ime was trying to be like Zeus the Womanizer, after all.

RicardoTubbs
09-23-2022, 01:13 AM

Worst thing in the world from an ownership standpoint is for it to be a woman in a lower position. When the guy doesn't leave his wife, the bitch runs to an attorney and says she's been denied promotions because she stopped sucking the big boss's dick, then sues the eff out of the company. I've seen small companies go under because a manager, or ownership has effed multiple woman employees.

It takes 2 to tango. The bitches are 50% culpable but thank #metoo, $.77 on the dollar compared to men, women's rights etc etc

Embers
09-23-2022, 01:44 AM
Any reason in this same subject that Jimmy Butler didn’t get suspended for taking Rachel Nichols to Poundtown during the COVID bubble

A much bigger breach of ethics then this is

Embers
09-23-2022, 01:47 AM
He could be a sex addict.

Or she could be a sex addict and he could be a human

Manny98
09-23-2022, 03:13 AM
Shams just reported he got suspended for the entire season

Loston :roll:

HylianNightmare
09-23-2022, 03:26 AM
Should be done in Boston

RRR3
09-23-2022, 03:40 AM
Any reason in this same subject that Jimmy Butler didn’t get suspended for taking Rachel Nichols to Poundtown during the COVID bubble

A much bigger breach of ethics then this is
That was never confirmed, first of all. And even if it did happen, Nichols' husband wasn't employed by the Heat. That would be the only way it would be analogous.

Embers
09-23-2022, 03:45 AM
That was never confirmed, first of all. And even if it did happen, Nichols' husband wasn't employed by the Heat. That would be the only way it would be analogous.

Never proven? If they shot a porn movie together it wouldn’t really change the amount of proof out their that this happened

It’s much worse being a journo and a player. Not even close either

nayte
09-23-2022, 04:07 AM
Rubbish they are nowhere near the same situations

Spurs m8
09-23-2022, 04:22 AM
Would take him back to replace Pop tbh

nayte
09-23-2022, 04:27 AM
Yeah seems like a good coach who the player like was just a dumbass with this

Wally450
09-23-2022, 10:28 AM
Dude's in deep water. I doubt he serves his suspension and comes back to the C's. He'll be gone from the organization within a week.

red1
09-23-2022, 10:45 AM
I hope this ****s up their team chemistry for the next season

great to see the celtics take a preseason L

SouBeachTalents
09-23-2022, 10:57 AM
If he was just cheating on his wife with another employee, definitely not appropriate but whatever. But banging two employees wives, including an executives? Yeah, I don’t see any way he ends up staying in Boston. He’ll have an absolutely atrocious reputation within the organization, and like someone else said, idk how you bring a coach back after suspending them for an entire year due to their personal conduct.

I honestly wonder what becomes of him now. Enough time passes things can be forgiven, but if he got hired with the team you worked for, how would you NOT be paranoid that he’s out there trying to bang your wife :lol

bison
09-23-2022, 10:59 AM
The woman is apparently changing her story. At first it was known among Celtics insiders that this infidelity was going on since July and that it was consensual. It only became a public story when the woman started claiming Udoka had made 'inappropriate comments' toward her. I wonder what changed?

Actually no I don't wonder or care. I'm actually bored of this story already and just need basketball to get here already. This off season has dragged on long enough

Overdrive
09-23-2022, 11:01 AM
At first I thought that was pretty prude shit, but banging an execs wife will most likely blackball him from the league.

bison
09-23-2022, 11:06 AM
At first I thought that was pretty prude shit, but banging an execs wife will most likely blackball him from the league.

lol and for good reason. if I'm a league exec or GM, I don't want Udoke anywhere near my team or wife.

Looking back I feel bad for Mark Jackson now. he was blackballed from the league 8 years ago for being a Jesus freak

1987_Lakers
09-23-2022, 11:07 AM
lol and for good reason. if I'm a league exec or GM, I don't want Udoke anywhere near my team or wife.

Looking back I feel bad for Mark Jackson now. he was blackballed from the league 8 years ago for being a Jesus freak

Mark Jackson was an idiot who didnt know the Xs and Os, divided the locker room by planting fake stories and undermined upper management. Organizations don't want that shit.

Goldrush25
09-23-2022, 12:24 PM

All I can say with certainty is he's an idiot.

Did he ever stop to think, "What kind of woman married to a VP is going to frick around on him with someone else in the organization?" It's probably the same type of woman that's going to drop the dime on you when the shite hits the fan. He is an idiot.

There is no shortage of clout chasers and these are the ones he got involved with? Maybe ordinary women didn't do it for him anymore, wasn't enough of a thrill. He has to have a problem if he's willing to ruin his career over this, and he probably has ruined his career. Do people think any other team executives are going to want their wives around him?

GrayGoat
09-23-2022, 01:05 PM
All I can say with certainty is he's an idiot.

Did he ever stop to think, "What kind of woman married to a VP is going to frick around on him with someone else in the organization?" It's probably the same type of woman that's going to drop the dime on you when the shite hits the fan. He is an idiot.

There is no shortage of clout chasers and these are the ones he got involved with? Maybe ordinary women didn't do it for him anymore, wasn't enough of a thrill. He has to have a problem if he's willing to ruin his career over this, and he probably has ruined his career. Do people think any other team executives are going to want their wives around him?

Bruh if your wife strays you never really “had her”

You really think a woman can’t make an adult decision? Lol

Goldrush25
09-23-2022, 02:22 PM

I have a best friend that found out his GF cheated on him when he was overseas deployed. He blamed the guy and not her, continued to date her for another 3 years. That's just the way some men are, they won't blame the woman.

If one of those guys happens to be a highly placed executive in an NBA team, we'll you're probably screwed. There are a lot of jealous guys and "simps" out there, and a lot of them have a lot of money and power.

You just said it, if your wife strays, you never really had her. Well the same applies to Udoka, in a way. If he's dealing with a wife that strays, well she's going to screw you over too just like she screwed him over, so why even start up with her?

I'm just surprised someone that's been in the league so long and has to have seen so much scandalous shite involving women would even put himself in this situation, his first year as a HC mind you.

jayfan
09-23-2022, 03:23 PM
A Celtics spokesperson stated this afternoon that the violations involve one woman. Not two.

Real Men Wear Green
09-23-2022, 03:32 PM
A Celtics spokesperson stated this afternoon that the violations involve one woman. Not two.
And no mention of marriage to an exec. Now the rumors discussed in this thread may still be true but the real details are not known.

getting_old
09-23-2022, 03:53 PM

George Steinbrenner assured the media that never in a million years would he even dream of firing Billy Martin from the Yankees manager role....

and later on not a second time, or a third time

::roll:

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 04:00 PM
At this point I think we need to see a pic of dude. Just to confirm the mental image in our heads of what a “vp of finance whose wife sleeps around” looks like.

I mean Im sure it’s what we expect, but if we could get a pic just to verify thatd be great.

ShawkFactory
09-23-2022, 04:00 PM

This isn't true at all. There are plenty of reasons why people stray in long term relationships.

FireDavidKahn
09-23-2022, 04:11 PM
I find the outrage to this absolutely hilarious.

Just last year our POBO, Gersson Rosas (who is also a minority!), literally did the same thing - have a consensual relationship with someone else in the organization. He was fired and there was no outrage whatsoever.

He didn't make inappropriate comments or anything else either towards the female staffer.

Stay consistent, ya'll:oldlol:

bluechox2
09-23-2022, 04:19 PM
word is the celtics knew about this for a while, told him to stop, and he still kept doing it

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 04:27 PM
Apparently this is them.

https://romancebyparadisus.honeymoonwishes.com/images/wedding_site_uploads/228537_2_20140523143932.jpg

Meh.

I dunno.

I guess I dont really envy anyone involved tbh.

:confusedshrug:

tontoz
09-23-2022, 04:28 PM
If that's the girl she isn't hot enough to risk your job over. :oldlol:

GrayGoat
09-23-2022, 04:31 PM
Phil Jackson dated the owners daughter. This happens everywhere

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 04:33 PM
If that's the girl she isn't hot enough to risk your job over. :oldlol:

I'm sayin.

Like no kap, this calls his literal judgement and decision making into question.

I dont even mean that jokingly.

tontoz
09-23-2022, 04:36 PM
I have seen a lot of married women who are not shy at all hitting on guys at work, or are at least receptive. They just seem like they got bored with marriage.

FKAri
09-23-2022, 04:41 PM

You're right. Every man makes mistakes. Especially when it comes to choosing women. But your boss's wife? Goddamn.

He's the one putting his job in jeopardy. He's a grown ass man. He should know to keep it in his pants at work. But I doubt he's some easily seduced chump or he'd have a laundry list of baby momma's and fake sexual assault charges from his playing days that'd be blowing up on twitter.

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 04:41 PM
I have seen a lot of married women who are not shy at all hitting on guys at work, or are at least receptive. They just seem like they got bored with marriage.

Yeah. I've frankly hooked up with a lot of chicks who I found out afterward were in relationships :lol

I imagine at some point the dudes themselves probably dont even care, beyond the issue of face/embarrassment. I doubt after 10 years with the same woman you really care if someone else finally puts a dick in her. Like what's it even matter at that point.

WhiteKyrie
09-23-2022, 04:47 PM
Can somebody give me the cliff notes of this melodrama that is happening right now

FKAri
09-23-2022, 04:50 PM
I imagine at some point the dudes themselves probably dont even care, beyond the issue of face/embarrassment. I doubt after 10 years with the same woman you really care if someone else finally puts a dick in her. Like what's it even matter at that point.

I think that's what's happened here. They found out about it and wanted to handle it discreetly. Dude either couldn't drop it or the info somehow went public and it became a matter of saving face. The executive himself probably forgot he had a wife during his lascivious business trips. Or maybe they were faithful, good upstanding Christians like Dell and Sonya Curry. Who knows.

GrayGoat
09-23-2022, 05:30 PM
I think that's what's happened here. They found out about it and wanted to handle it discreetly. Dude either couldn't drop it or the info somehow went public and it became a matter of saving face. The executive himself probably forgot he had a wife during his lascivious business trips. Or maybe they were faithful, good upstanding Christians like Dell and Sonya Curry. Who knows.
Sonya is damn hot don’t blame curry’s teammates

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 05:52 PM
Sonya is damn hot don’t blame curry’s teammates

Yup.

Between her and Ayesha, them Warrior boys eatin good.

tontoz
09-23-2022, 06:09 PM
Can somebody give me the cliff notes of this melodrama that is happening right now

Rumor is that he was banging the wife of a Celtics executive.

Long Duck Dong
09-23-2022, 07:05 PM
https://youtu.be/d5kyiDYjuTI

What did homeboy do?

At first I thought it was just boring office sex. But I gotta know now :lol

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 07:18 PM
https://youtu.be/d5kyiDYjuTI

What did homeboy do?

At first I thought it was just boring office sex. But I gotta know now :lol

^ I think he’s talkin bout the chick.

Im Still Ballin
09-23-2022, 07:38 PM
^ I think he’s talkin bout the chick.

Dude. Come on!

FultzNationRISE
09-23-2022, 07:47 PM

Dude. Come on!

:yaohappy:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know it's a bit too soon. Tbh she's really not bad looking or anything. The set up was just too perfect to pass up.

GrayGoat
09-23-2022, 09:02 PM
:yaohappy:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know it's a bit too soon. Tbh she's really not bad looking or anything. The set up was just too perfect to pass up.

She has an ok face. She must have a fat ass or something

bison
09-23-2022, 09:24 PM
I think she’s gorgeous.

Lakers Legend#32
09-23-2022, 11:05 PM
Celtics hate it's a beautiful thing.

Jasper
09-23-2022, 11:56 PM

I had a career for 19 years then landed a 'job' for 20 years as you stated....

now we know the rest of the story. :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
09-24-2022, 02:16 AM
Celtics hate it's a beautiful thing.

Lakers still have Russell Westbrook. This is an annoying story but the Celtics are going to be a great team next season regardless of coach.

Lakers Legend#32
09-24-2022, 02:27 AM
Lakers still have Russell Westbrook. This is an annoying story but the Celtics are going to be a great team next season regardless of coach.

Riiiiight because any team benefits from a distraction like this.

Celtics Hate. Feel The Warmth.

Real Men Wear Green
09-24-2022, 02:36 AM
Riiiiight because any team benefits from a distraction like this.

Celtics Hate. Feel The Warmth.

Didn't say this story helps. Adding Malcolm Brogdon to the conference champions, now that helps. Lakers meanwhile couldn't even make the play in and their big move to deal with it is Patrick Beverly.

SATAN
09-24-2022, 04:02 AM
9 pages....

Long Duck Dong
09-24-2022, 12:15 PM
9 pages....

Just wait til Monday. The real meat of the story will probably hit by then. It's looking like he may have had an affair with a woman who didn't want to continue the relationship and he harassed and/or threatened her in retaliation. Pure speculation but this story is about to get juicier

Jasper
09-25-2022, 10:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLuj9HL0RoU

Long Duck Dong
09-26-2022, 03:59 PM
The Celtics doing a fantastic job of keeping the exact reason for Udoka's stiff suspension under wraps. Word is they have everyone and their mother who might know anything about it signing NDA's. Even so, the dogs are hunting for Woj, Shams and TMZ. It will be an impressive feat to keep all the juicy details within their castle walls

FultzNationRISE
09-26-2022, 04:08 PM
The Celtics doing a fantastic job of keeping the exact reason for Udoka's stiff suspension under wraps. Word is they have everyone and their mother who might know anything about it signing NDA's. Even so, the dogs are hunting for Woj, Shams and TMZ. It will be an impressive feat to keep all the juicy details within their castle walls

I think most of the story is known as this point except the exact content of the messages, no?

Udoka and the chick had an affair, then she broke it off, he caught feelings (yikes) and started sending spite texts, team found out about it and suspended him.

That seems to be the general gist, not sure how much more there is to know other than the text specifics which prob wont come out.

It's crazy this dude had the world on a platter, and just chucked it all in the garbage. Not bc of the affair. That was ill advised... but not INSANE. But not simply moving on when the chick said she was done? Like, the woman is a co-worker. Her HUSBAND is a co-worker. Theres zero chance harassing her doesnt immediately jeopardize your job. It's unthinkable he still did it.

I mean in a normal break up, sure, maybe you send a few parting shots via text... but guy JUST MADE THE FINALS AS THE COACH OF THE BOSTON CELTICS.

He literally throws it away over a random, plain jane ass woman ending her affair with him??

It's honestly unthinkable. Something has to be wrong with the guy.

Long Duck Dong
09-26-2022, 04:30 PM
I think most of the story is known as this point except the exact content of the messages, no?

Udoka and the chick had an affair, then she broke it off, he caught feelings (yikes) and started sending spite texts, team found out about it and suspended him.

That seems to be the general gist, not sure how much more there is to know other than the text specifics which prob wont come out.

It's crazy this dude had the world on a platter, and just chucked it all in the garbage. Not bc of the affair. That was ill advised... but not INSANE. But not simply moving on when the chick said she was done? Like, the woman is a co-worker. Her HUSBAND is a co-worker. Theres zero chance harassing her doesnt immediately jeopardize your job. It's unthinkable he still did it.

I mean in a normal break up, sure, maybe you send a few parting shots via text... but guy JUST MADE THE FINALS AS THE COACH OF THE BOSTON CELTICS.

He literally throws it away over a random, plain jane ass woman ending her affair with him??

It's honestly unthinkable. Something has to be wrong with the guy.

He could have had a white girl twice as beautiful and half her age that's trained to keep things on the down low. Like you said, that's some serious thirst to throw it all away for a slightly above average looking, married mother of three with a stretched out coochy. Even the biggest BBC doesn't compare to the dome of three kids passing through her.

But if he's that thirsty to throw it all away despite probably being warned by management, I'm surprised he'd he'd stop at only texts in pursuing her

FKAri
09-26-2022, 05:39 PM
He could have had a white girl twice as beautiful and half her age that's trained to keep things on the down low.

Love is blind. Dude was fell far gone. Ready to throw everything away.

Long Duck Dong
10-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Nia walking around with the fun bags out in full display and no engagement ring. Now's your chance Yao Ming!

Long Duck Dong
10-03-2022, 03:54 PM
So apparently Udoka slept with a Celtic's minority owner's wife :lol

I don't know if this is in addition to Kathleen Lynch who's been named as his lover or they were just mistaken about her all along. Her husband is a financial consultant for the Celtics. I don't believe he is the minority owner they are talking about