PDA

View Full Version : Crowder Will Be Leaving the Suns

Full Court
09-26-2022, 11:53 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/jae-crowder-suns-mutually-agree-to-sit-out-training-camp-while-team-finds-trade-213900174.html

Crowder will be sitting out of training camp by mutual agreement with the Suns, while the Suns find a trade for him.

Suns had a good thing going, so I'm not sure this is a good move by them. Crowder seemed to fit well with the team.

90sgoat
09-26-2022, 12:24 PM
Crowder is a racist, but he would be a good fit for the Mavs.

They need an enforcer like that.

FultzNationRISE
09-26-2022, 12:28 PM

They already have the non loose cannon version of Crowder in Reggie Bullock.

Manny98
09-26-2022, 12:45 PM
Underrated role player, big loss for Phoenix

I reckon Miami will make a play to get him

Full Court
09-26-2022, 04:41 PM

I don't know if this is a troll attempt or not....but I'll bite. How is Crowder a racist?

90sgoat
09-26-2022, 10:41 PM
I don't know if this is a troll attempt or not....but I'll bite. How is Crowder a racist?

Lol, he always attacks and tries to hurt good white players.

He's unhinged.

Would be good for Mavs though, like their Rodman, but Cuban is a cuck and only wants the biggest bucks to **** his wife. Look out Ime! Cuban is coming for you.

90sgoat
09-26-2022, 10:42 PM

Bullock plays defense, but he doesn't have that racist fire.

Crowder has that misplaced racist fire. You can go a long way on hate.

Full Court
09-26-2022, 11:11 PM

He's unhinged.

Would be good for Mavs though, like their Rodman, but Cuban is a cuck and only wants the biggest bucks to **** his wife. Look out Ime! Cuban is coming for you.

This is the first I've heard of anything like this. Which good white players did he attack and try to hurt?

Jasper
09-27-2022, 10:17 AM
Underrated role player, big loss for Phoenix

I reckon Miami will make a play to get him

I'd like the Bucks to go after him... imagine him coming off the bench with PC and Bobby ... best explanation is KILL

jayfan
09-27-2022, 10:20 AM
Crowder ............... would be a good fit for the Mavs.

Agree.

jayfan
09-27-2022, 10:27 AM

He's unhinged.

Didn't he "attack and try to hurt" a bunch of non-white players on OKC and Phx for picking on Rubio, a white player?

jayfan
09-27-2022, 10:29 AM

No. Reggie Bullock is not an enforcer. At all.

FultzNationRISE
09-27-2022, 11:50 AM
No. Reggie Bullock is not an enforcer. At all.

I know, but he’s a 3&D wing player with braids :lol He’s also the guy whose minutes Crowder would presumably eat into most, so whats the point? Theyre better off using whatever marginal trade ammo they have left to make a different move IMO.

Theyve added McGee and Wood which gives them more physicality and athleticism up front. I think theyre fine on the wing.

The backcourt is the question mark. The loss of Brunson will hurt, they do get THJ back but he’s not a huge difference maker. Dont really like Luka and Dinwiddie starting together, I think their minutes are better off staggered tbh.

Obviously theyll take a look at how things play out to start with, but I could see them being a team looking to make some small tweaks at the trade deadline.

Xiao Yao You
09-27-2022, 12:24 PM
I'd like the Bucks to go after him... imagine him coming off the bench with PC and Bobby ... best explanation is KILL

He wants to start. That's why he wants out of Phoenix

Real Men Wear Green
09-27-2022, 01:19 PM
This is the first I've heard of anything like this. Which good white players did he attack and try to hurt?

The irony here is that you are talking to a racist.

kawhileonard2
09-27-2022, 04:27 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/jae-crowder-suns-mutually-agree-to-sit-out-training-camp-while-team-finds-trade-213900174.html

Crowder will be sitting out of training camp by mutual agreement with the Suns, while the Suns find a trade for him.

Suns had a good thing going, so I'm not sure this is a good move by them. Crowder seemed to fit well with the team.

This was the guy who locked up Lebron in that series.

Xiao Yao You
09-27-2022, 05:19 PM
This was the guy who locked up Lebron in that series.

Suns won't have to worry about Lebron

StrongLurk
09-27-2022, 05:26 PM
Crowder is one of the most overrated role players in the league. He's legit not really good at anything. Occasionally has a good year that keeps him in the league, but then most of his seasons he's below average.

90sgoat
09-27-2022, 06:38 PM
Didn't he "attack and try to hurt" a bunch of non-white players on OKC and Phx for picking on Rubio, a white player?

I think he is racist, but he is also a real ***** who will stand up for his teammates, regardless of race.

kawhileonard2
10-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Suns won't have to worry about Lebron

But still fun to lock up Lebron like usual.

Street Hunger
10-07-2022, 12:36 AM
Jae Crowder is a really good 7th-9th man, for a good team.

Not great as a starter.