PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Kids

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 10:38 AM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1575779744179982336?s=20&t=d6aZYstl8wnCkHjdiuszCw

Can anyone translate? I'd like to visit Chicago one day so I'm wondering if these kids would welcome someone like me on their block.

highwhey
09-30-2022, 11:04 AM
Hell yeah, love to see young minorities have arms.

OP, please travel to Chicago. Come with the same energy you have on here, shouldn’t be a problem right?

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 11:33 AM
Hell yeah, love to see young minorities have arms.

OP, please travel to Chicago. Come with the same energy you have on here, shouldn’t be a problem right?

I want to walk down that same street in the clip and learn about that way of life out there. Should be fun and enlightening.

highwhey
09-30-2022, 12:12 PM
I want to walk down that same street in the clip and learn about that way of life out there. Should be fun and enlightening.

One thing is for sure, you’re unlikely to find pedophiles, terrorists, and incestous folk on that block.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 12:29 PM
One thing is for sure, you’re unlikely to find pedophiles, terrorists, and incestous folk on that block.

Hmmm you may want to rethink that one about finding terrorists on that block. Those kids look pretty terrifying. But nothing a tactical marksman like me can't handle on a still day.

It's weird that you support these 8th graders for having assault weapons or better yet, "weapons of war" as the Lefties like to put it. Tu eres un gordito muy estraño.

highwhey
09-30-2022, 12:46 PM
Hmmm you may want to rethink that one about finding terrorists on that block. Those kids look pretty terrifying. But nothing a tactical marksman like me can't handle on a still day.

It's weird that you support these 8th graders for having assault weapons or better yet, "weapons of war" as the Lefties like to put it. Tu eres un gordito muy estraño.

you also won't find pharma execs that precipitated the fentanyl pandemic in this country, on that block. there isn't a square mile in metro phoenix that doesn't have a fenty zombie walking around. the streets are full of zombies thanks to pharma execs pujmping opiates into americans like it's mentos while the government looked the other way. but have some weed on you and all of a sudden you have a criminal record which only creates an endless cycle of violence, crime, and fatherless children in the black communities. interesting how the government chooses to use it's resources on minorities vs the other folk. well, weed is legal in a lot of states now but the damage is done, and the point stands.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 01:14 PM
you also won't find pharma execs that precipitated the fentanyl pandemic in this country, on that block. there isn't a square mile in metro phoenix that doesn't have a fenty zombie walking around. the streets are full of zombies thanks to pharma execs pujmping opiates into americans like it's mentos while the government looked the other way. but have some weed on you and all of a sudden you have a criminal record which only creates an endless cycle of violence, crime, and fatherless children in the black communities. interesting how the government chooses to use it's resources on minorities vs the other folk. well, weed is legal in a lot of states now but the damage is done, and the point stands.

You speak of minorities as a whole, a collective. How come Latinos and Asians don't have those similar problems??

RRR3
09-30-2022, 01:46 PM
Chewing follows Incel Moron Cheong on Twitter :roll:

Long Duck Dong
09-30-2022, 02:07 PM

R Kelly is from the Chicago hood....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/96/c7/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205.gif

ArbitraryWater
09-30-2022, 02:42 PM
The black community needs to finally solve their culture problem

RRR3
09-30-2022, 03:35 PM
The black community needs to finally solve their culture problem
You are German might want to sit things out when discussing culture comes up.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 03:39 PM
You are German might want to sit things out when discussing culture comes up.

LOL German culture >>>>>>>> African-American culture. You're just a fool who is so addicted to labeling everyone a Nazi and a fascist that you think German culture is defined as everything in between 1920 and 1945.

And regardless of who or what he is, it doesn't negate his original post from being true.

diamenz
09-30-2022, 04:15 PM
just a bunch of wanna-be shorties trying to act hard.. obviously not gang bangers. future gang bangers, probably. those guns aren't theirs either.

the black gangs out here in chicago are mostly about their money, but the latin gangs are fu**ing psycho. especially when they're doped up on their coke and drink.

it's scary af in a lot of west and south side neighborhoods. lots of crazy mf'ers out there with nothing to lose.

Off the Court
09-30-2022, 04:44 PM
I wonder how OP would feel if these kids were white and huddled around a Christmas tree.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 05:18 PM
I wonder how OP would feel if these kids were white and huddled around a Christmas tree.

You're comparing White kids huddled around a Christmas tree with their AR-15's for a Christmas photo to these thugs?? :facepalm :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
09-30-2022, 08:25 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1575779744179982336?s=20&t=d6aZYstl8wnCkHjdiuszCw

Can anyone translate? I'd like to visit Chicago one day so I'm wondering if these kids would welcome someone like me on their block.

You've never been?

Axe
09-30-2022, 08:35 PM
You've never been?
If he wanted faster travel to go there, airlines would charge him for an extra seat due to his sheer weight unless he's willing to stay in the cargo hold.

RRR3
09-30-2022, 09:09 PM
LOL German culture >>>>>>>> African-American culture. You're just a fool who is so addicted to labeling everyone a Nazi and a fascist that you think German culture is defined as everything in between 1920 and 1945.

And regardless of who or what he is, it doesn't negate his original post from being true.
African American culture doesn’t have anything like Nazism in their history.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 09:32 PM

Pretty soon they will especially in places like Chicago.

And that still doesn't negate the rich culture and history of Germany that goes back a millennia and more.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 09:34 PM
You've never been?

Nah. I want to soon. My Mom used to live in Chicago when she was young and she wants to show me where she lived one of these days. Wouldn't mind visit during St. Patty's either.

The Hick
09-30-2022, 10:14 PM

All notable genocides since 1950 have occurred in the middle east or Africa. Black on black, brown on brown, black on brown, brown on black. Accounting for 3-4 million people. Does that mean the rest of the world is more cultured than them and their descents?

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 10:20 PM
RRR3 can easily be refuted on virtually everything. He just hates White people, their culture, their history, everything.

RRR3
09-30-2022, 10:26 PM
Pretty soon they will especially in places like Chicago.

And that still doesn't negate the rich culture and history of Germany that goes back a millennia and more.
Gang violence=the holocaust? Are you braindead?

RRR3
09-30-2022, 10:27 PM
RRR3 can easily be refuted on virtually everything. He just hates White people, their culture, their history, everything.
I'm 3/4 white, hating white people would be pretty counterproductive. Me pointing out a German shouldn't be criticizing the violence of another culture doesn't mean I hate Germans, I had German ancestors ffs.

I don't hate any ethnic group, you should try it sometime.

RRR3
09-30-2022, 10:33 PM
All notable genocides since 1950 have occurred in the middle east or Africa. Black on black, brown on brown, black on brown, brown on black. Accounting for 3-4 million people. Does that mean the rest of the world is more cultured than them and their descents?
Well for one, equating the culture of an entire continent to African Americans is just plain racist. Those are entirely different cultures. And furthermore, what you said is blatantly false. The Cambodian Genocide, Guatemalan Genocide, Rohingya Genocide in Myanmar (ongoing), Bosnian genocide, and the Uyghur genocide in China (ongoing) all took place outside of Africa or the Middle East. Acting as if the US had nothing to do with the bloodshed in Africa and the Middle East is hilarious.

highwhey
09-30-2022, 10:42 PM

:roll: *mic drop*

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 10:43 PM
I'm 3/4 white, hating white people would be pretty counterproductive. Me pointing out a German shouldn't be criticizing the violence of another culture doesn't mean I hate Germans, I had German ancestors ffs.

I don't hate any ethnic group, you should try it sometime.

But the Holocaust isn't German culture. That's what this whole discussion has been about.

RRR3
09-30-2022, 10:46 PM
But the Holocaust isn't German culture. That's what this whole discussion has been about.
But gang violence is African American culture? :rolleyes:

You can't even be consistent. Then again I'm sure you thought the Holocaust was a good thing.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2022, 10:58 PM
But gang violence is African American culture? :rolleyes:

You can't even be consistent. Then again I'm sure you thought the Holocaust was a good thing.

Uhh yeah gang violence is very much a part of African-American culture. You'd have to be an idiot to question that. :oldlol:

Considering how I have Sephardic Jew in my family tree and how I hate Islam, you're wrong once again. You just accuse people of what you really are. A bigot.

RRR3
10-01-2022, 01:48 AM
Uhh yeah gang violence is very much a part of African-American culture. You'd have to be an idiot to question that. :oldlol:

Considering how I have Sephardic Jew in my family tree and how I hate Islam, you're wrong once again. You just accuse people of what you really are. A bigot.
Obesity is part of your culture

Hitler had Jewish ancestors, he must have not been anti-Semitic by your logic. Do you think Nazis like Muslims? Lol

highwhey
10-01-2022, 01:55 AM
Obesity is part of your culture

Hitler had Jewish ancestors, he must have not been anti-Semitic by your logic. Do you think Nazis like Muslims? Lol

fatrick got KO'd :roll:

Gohan
10-01-2022, 05:48 AM

You hate black people so how are you going to talk about rrr3?

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2022, 11:17 AM

You're welcome in my home anytime. I hate how Blacks have poor representation within that community though. And I hate how ignorant they are to Democrats. Democrats are the ones that hate you. They've been representing you people for years, talking about being champions of the Black community, and the Black community is still behind the times. An illegal immigrant coming into this country has a better chance of making a better life for themselves than a Black student graduating high school or college today.

Patrick Chewing
10-01-2022, 03:27 PM

And it's also telling how you attack me instead of agreeing with me that it's not a good look for Blacks. Like, I can't tell your people to change and be better. You have to do that. I can't do your work for you.

RRR3
10-01-2022, 04:56 PM
And it's also telling how you attack me instead of agreeing with me that it's not a good look for Blacks. Like, I can't tell your people to change and be better. You have to do that. I can't do your work for you.
Not pretending to be black today huh, fatty? :oldlol:

Gohan
10-01-2022, 06:36 PM

Lol i didnt attack you i was just saying you were being hypocritical calling rrr3 racist towards germans

highwhey
10-01-2022, 09:37 PM

fatrick is so defensive today, acting like someone just tried to get a piece of his cake

SATAN
10-01-2022, 09:46 PM
Lol i didnt attack you

He's always playing victim. Typical whining, self awareness lacking boomer mentality lol

Not pretending to be black today huh, fatty? :oldlol:

:yaohappy:

RRR3
10-01-2022, 09:57 PM
fatrick is so defensive today, acting like someone just tried to get a piece of his cake
Cake, singular? You think he only has one at a time?

Lakers Legend#32
10-02-2022, 08:51 PM

You can't afford it on a clerk's salary.

Axe
10-03-2022, 02:22 AM
Did op just get satan's nightcafe thread deleted? :coleman:

jstern
10-03-2022, 02:37 AM

Oh wow, it was deleted?

Either a certain someone once again complained to the mods, or the mods were just doing Satan a favor because he was staying up all night with that stuff. Shame, he really seemed to be enjoying himself. Someone had to ruin it.

Axe
10-03-2022, 02:40 AM
And that certain someone was said to be high on adderalls. Interesting.

jstern
10-03-2022, 03:20 AM
And that certain someone was said to be high on adderalls. Interesting.

Are you saying it was Highwhey? Because EVERYBODY (except for me) seems to think that he's the one who PM'd, snitched to the other mods, and he's talked about using adderall to get high (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506795-How-do-most-posters-here-feel-about-existence&p=14665534&viewfull=1#post14665534) many times.

Axe
10-03-2022, 03:54 AM
Nice try but no. If it wasn't Patrick, then it was someone called 'Greg'.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 10:35 AM

You goddamn right I did. You think these nikkas that run ISH have the time and money for legal fees as I take their asses to court and bleed them dry for slander?? I would end up owning ISH after my lawyers were done and I would ban all you monkeys and turn this into a heavy Conservative-leaning Basketball message board. I got the best lawyer in the business. David Kleinfeld and Associates.

You play with fire and you boys are gonna get burned.

Axe
10-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Eww Poopsie exposed himself as a coward lol.

Lakers Legend#32
10-03-2022, 08:53 PM

You can't relate to young people because you are old.

SATAN
10-03-2022, 09:25 PM
You goddamn right I did. You think these nikkas that run ISH have the time and money for legal fees as I take their asses to court and bleed them dry for slander?? I would end up owning ISH after my lawyers were done and I would ban all you monkeys and turn this into a heavy Conservative-leaning Basketball message board. I got the best lawyer in the business. David Kleinfeld and Associates.

You play with fire and you boys are gonna get burned.

That's weak. You could have just made a rebuttal.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 09:49 PM

You're probably a lot older than me with that 2007 join date. You're probably fat, balding, live alone, haven't had any female contact since your Mom squeezed you out.

And no sane person on this planet, young or old, would relate to a bunch of toads on a Chicago street talking that jungle jive with a bunch of assault weapons that you monkeys so vehemently abhor.

I own you.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 09:49 PM
That's weak. You could have just made a rebuttal.

I'm saving ISH and especially you.

Axe
10-03-2022, 11:32 PM
He's also anti-social.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 11:39 PM
He's also anti-social.

Says Axe with his 30 posts a day on ISH.

Axe
10-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Oh wow, he suddenly stalks my profile to show he's triggered. :biggums:

Interesting.

Lakers Legend#32
10-04-2022, 01:14 AM
You're probably a lot older than me with that 2007 join date. You're probably fat, balding, live alone, haven't had any female contact since your Mom squeezed you out.

And no sane person on this planet, young or old, would relate to a bunch of toads on a Chicago street talking that jungle jive with a bunch of assault weapons that you monkeys so vehemently abhor.

I own you.

You really don't follow through on your promises to block me. p#ssy.

Patrick Chewing
10-04-2022, 10:52 AM
You really don't follow through on your promises to block me. p#ssy.

I'm gonna follow you around and wreck all your threads like you do on a daily basis. A little taste of your own medicine until you off yourself one of these days or leave this board for good. You are why this board sucks.

SATAN
10-04-2022, 11:09 AM
Poopsie has been constantly complaining about other posters over the past 48 hours. Getting threads removed. Pretending to be the ish sheriff :oldlol:

Must be tough times for the NY McDonalds franchisee. :milton

Patrick Chewing
10-04-2022, 11:23 AM
Oh hey, there's SATAN that promised he was going to leave this board, and voila, here he is again. :oldlol:

SATAN
10-04-2022, 11:41 AM
He doesn't understand circumstantial speech. He often shows his own hypocrisy however.

Patrick Chewing
10-04-2022, 11:56 AM
He doesn't understand circumstantial speech. He often shows his own hypocrisy however.

LOL wut?? Forget to log off this alt?? :roll:

Lakers Legend#32
10-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Oh hey, there's SATAN that promised he was going to leave this board, and voila, here he is again. :oldlol:

I remember Fatty Patty saying he was gonna leave this board because Trump lost.

20,000+ posts later....

Lebron23
10-04-2022, 04:23 PM
I remember Fatty Patty saying he was gonna leave this board because Trump lost.

20,000+ posts later....

I hope you can meet him and beat that fat son of a B1tch.

Patrick Chewing
10-04-2022, 04:27 PM
I hope you can meet him and beat that fat son of a B1tch.

Lakers Legend never leaves the house, so that leaves you little man. You want some of this? Come get it. Put some soy sauce on your ass after I'm done wiping the floor with you.

Axe
10-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Fatty Poopsie Chewster on fire itt rn.