PDA

View Full Version : You right handed or left handed?

Hey Yo
10-02-2022, 10:23 PM
I'm left handed

Lefty's have rights, too

warriorfan
10-03-2022, 02:11 AM
write left play most sports right. Shoot right but strong dribble hand left, right is pretty much just as good, can finish both hands. baseball throw right but can bat switch.

highwhey
10-03-2022, 11:05 AM
Warriorfan got all the comments deleted :roll:

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 11:17 AM
This is one of the best message boards I've ever posted on where I can also see relevant ads and click on them in order to get the best deals on other products.

jstern
10-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Very disappointing. I guess we can't goof around like in the past. Especially about Axe.

highwhey
10-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Very disappointing. I guess we can't goof around like in the past. Especially about Axe.
Can you reach into ur temp folder and repost the posts that were deleted?

jstern
10-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Can you reach into ur temp folder and repost the posts that were deleted?

That only works for images and Gifs. But I did have an open tab with the comment on my computer, so I was able to re read it. I think it was the obesity mention. They also deleted my comment in the FultzNationRISE soccer (footballers) thread, but I didn't have an open tab. But I do remember that I talked about Fultz competitive nature, personality. Very complementary.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 02:45 PM
I would like to see the highweight gif again from a couple of days ago. That brought me joy.

jstern
10-03-2022, 03:00 PM
I would like to see the highweight gif again from a couple of days ago. That brought me joy.

This is too heartfelt. https://giphy.com/gifs/police-car-chase-RYjnzPS8u0jAs

Delete. Do not quote.

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2022, 03:49 PM
This is too heart felt. https://postlmg.cc/v1z5KcQZ

Delete. Do not quote.

https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/hysterical-laughing-news-reporter-qfnj6j50z9veqlfp.gif

Axe
10-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Meltdown.

Axe
10-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Warriorfan got all the comments deleted :roll:
:lol

jstern
10-03-2022, 05:22 PM
:lol

You're getting all these comments deleted and you're laughing about. That's not right.

highwhey
10-03-2022, 05:26 PM
You're getting all these comments deleted and you're laughing about. That's not right.

it was definitaly wf. soon as he posted the rest of the thread was deleted, and it was hilarious posts.

jstern
10-03-2022, 06:06 PM
it was definitaly wf. soon as he posted the rest of the thread was deleted, and it was hilarious posts.

That makes no sense. Because then why would they delete my comment? (Where I mention something related to you know who. I don't want to say his name.)

Now I find myself having to self censor and being careful of everything that I say. Especially when it comes to A-x-e. It's so effective to the point where I might end up posting less due to the extra effort of having to make sure everything that I say falls in line with the mods. And commenting less due to the worry that it's all for nothing if my comment is going to get deleted.

Did Warriorfan say anything after my comment? What happened while I was gone?

1987_Lakers
10-03-2022, 06:15 PM
what are you guys talking about?

Axe
10-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Funny how Walk on Water keeps on spewing out lies that aren't really true. :facepalm :oldlol:

warriorfan
10-03-2022, 11:37 PM
That makes no sense. Because then why would they delete my comment? (Where I mention something related to you know who. I don't want to say his name.)

Now I find myself having to self censor and being careful of everything that I say. Especially when it comes to A-x-e. It's so effective to the point where I might end up posting less due to the extra effort of having to make sure everything that I say falls in line with the mods. And commenting less due to the worry that it's all for nothing if my comment is going to get deleted.

I saw you made a post correlating athletic posters as mj fans and all of the obese and handicapped people are lebron guys. funny becsuse it’s true. now it’s all gone.

highwhey
10-04-2022, 12:40 AM

he posted that all negative comments towards him would be reported. the comment obviously has since been deleted but he posted that and followed through.

jstern
10-04-2022, 01:56 AM
I saw you made a post correlating athletic posters as mj fans and all of the obese and handicapped people are lebron guys. funny becsuse it’s true. now it’s all gone.

Not to give too much information because of how sensitive things have gotten, but it wasn't quite about Lebron, since I retired from the main NBA forum.

Here's the first part of the comment, which doesn't talk about obesity, so should be ok for A-x-e.

Chewing lifts heavy weights, is jacked as f*ck. FultzNationRISE played competitive sports at a high level, has maximum endurance. Warriorfan is athletic as f*ck, and like myself he's very fit and is able to play basketball with both hands. People cannot tell if I'm right handed or left. Manny98 is hitting the gym.

And then after that I mentioned 6 other posters. Including MrFonzworth.

he posted that all negative comments towards him would be reported. the comment obviously has since been deleted but he posted that and followed through.

But there were no negative Warriorfan comments. In fact I wrote that he was fit and plays basketball with both hands.

highwhey
10-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Not to give too much information because of how sensitive things have gotten, but it wasn't quite about Lebron, since I retired from the main NBA forum.

Here's the first part of the comment, which doesn't talk about obesity, so should be ok for A-x-e.

Chewing lifts heavy weights, is jacked as f*ck. FultzNationRISE played competitive sports at a high level, has maximum endurance. Warriorfan is athletic as f*ck, and like myself he's very fit and is able to play basketball with both hands. People cannot tell if I'm right handed or left. Manny98 is hitting the gym.

And then after that I mentioned 6 other posters. Including MrFonzworth.

But there were no negative Warriorfan comments. In fact I wrote that he was fit and plays basketball with both hands.

there was. i posted that the thread suddenly smelled like crack.