PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Footage of Draymond Green punching Jordan Poole

Im Still Ballin
10-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Damn! (Smokey voice)

https://youtu.be/ZuZJvhPzpUA

Im Still Ballin
10-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Draymond is unhinged and delusional. They need to ship his ass to Detroit and humble his ass. He's not nearly as important as he thinks he is. A roleplayer.

AlternativeAcc.
10-07-2022, 10:03 AM
He lunged forward and hit his teammate full force in the jaw after instigating the situation

Curry should be banned from the NBA. Notice the little bitch disappeared from view during the altercation. ****ing twerp.

Im Still Ballin
10-07-2022, 10:17 AM
We should trust the new media, doe. Players would NEVER lie about something.

Right?

Kblaze8855
10-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Draymond is unhinged and delusional. They need to ship his ass to Detroit and humble his ass. He's not nearly as important as he thinks he is. A roleplayer.

Hes important to the warriors. Doesn’t matter what he’d be to the Pistons. You win organizationally. An entire roster and staff has to defeat another one. And peoples contributions can go far beyond the 20-30 seconds of action covered by stats. There’s a reason guys like Haslem stick around 20 years and have actual stars openly saying they lead the team and run practice. You can make a team better barely even playing. There’s a reason he’s so paid and so infamous when even in his day he was streaky with limited obvious talent.

I suspect if someone like Dray or Haslem punches you in the face in front of the team there is a team related reason and it isn’t totally unjustified in the eyes of the people who see them as the leader.

All that said…I agree with whoever said it’s worse than they thought. I figured it would be some bullshit scuffle like always gets reported as a “fight”. Nope. He rocked him like he had no regard for him. There has to be something more there but it really isn’t our business. I’m sure it will come out soon enough anyway. Or some version of it at least. The video always makes things a bigger story.

Im Still Ballin
10-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Hes important to the warriors. Doesn’t matter what he’d be to the Pistons. You win organizationally. An entire roster and staff has to defeat another one. And peoples contributions can go far beyond the 20-30 seconds of action covered by stats. There’s a reason guys like Haslem stick around 20 years and have actual stars openly saying they lead the team and run practice. You can make a team better barely even playing. There’s a reason he’s so paid and so infamous when even in his day he was streaky with limited obvious talent.

I suspect if someone like Dray or Haslem punches you in the face in front of the team there is a team related reason and it isn’t totally unjustified in the eyes of the people who see them as the leader.

All that said…I agree with whoever said it’s worse than they thought. I figured it would be some bullshit scuffle like always gets reported as a “fight”. Nope. He rocked him like he had no regard for him. There has to be something more there but it really isn’t our business. I’m sure it will come out soon enough anyway. Or some version of it at least. The video always makes things a bigger story.

I think he's getting a bit long in the tooth and might not be as essential as he was. I'm aware of the W/L from last year but I think he's due to fall off a cliff soon. There is definitely a hesitation to give Draymond the money he wants.

I think it's also important to note that Poole is in line for a big contract and one of the primary reasons Draymond might not get the contract amount he wants.

SouBeachTalents
10-07-2022, 10:21 AM
Damn, he clocked him.

FultzNationRISE
10-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Well all know damn well that if that was a Lebron punch Poole would be dead right now.

bullettooth
10-07-2022, 10:27 AM
He lunged forward and hit his teammate full force in the jaw after instigating the situation

Curry should be banned from the NBA. Notice the little bitch disappeared from view during the altercation. ****ing twerp.

LeBron fanboys and their mental gymnastics... unbelievable.

StrongLurk
10-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Draymond is pretty much at the end of his prime. I'd be looking to let him go ASAP after this incident if I'm the Warriors. He won't be worth the money.

Sure he will be a legit loss, but Poole is definitely a legit offensive player and you don't want to lose his trust. Plus they still have Wiggins, Kuminga and Wiseman...

r0drig0lac
10-07-2022, 10:30 AM
fake though guy Dray again

AlternativeAcc.
10-07-2022, 10:31 AM
This also proves without a shadow of a doubt Draymond should've been suspended for the entire finals in 2016 after hitting leBron in the nuts.

Amazing lebron overcame that and a clearly rigged series for GS.

Kblaze8855
10-07-2022, 10:31 AM
I think he's getting a bit long in the tooth and might not be as essential as he was. I think it's also important to note that Poole is in line for a big contract and one of the primary reasons Draymond might not get the contract amount he wants.

Well Of course. That’s the way it goes. There’s always a young guy coming for the veterans money. Especially on the team with the highest payroll in history that has three coveted young players as well. They can’t max out Draymond again and give Poole the contract he deserves as well….and keep Wiseman and Kuminga if they take steps. Somethings got to give and it’s entirely possible there is resentment but those veteran leader types are savvy. Like Haslem almost fighting Butler on behalf of Spo. It’s a bad look externally but the players turn around and vote an obviously useless(on the court) player to be their captain again.

If he’s playing it smart he was at least feigning concern when Poole said the wrong thing about somebody else. That’s how you play the game. I told a young guy who used to work under me that the smartest thing he can do is to be quick to take the blame for every small infraction because when it’s time to lie you have credibility with people above you and the respect of everybody around you for taking one for the team so many times.

The world often won’t let you win straight up so you have to play the game. I’m waiting for a leak suggesting Jordan was clowning a rookie over something and Green stepped up to show him nobody was bigger than the team. It may not actually have happened but that’s how you spin it inside and outside of the organization. Of course Dray would never confirm his heroic act of leadership in public but he’d probably be the leak in private.

Wait it out. The spin is coming.

FultzNationRISE
10-07-2022, 10:33 AM
This also proves without a shadow of a doubt Draymond should've been suspended for the entire finals in 2016 after hitting leBron in the nuts.

Amazing lebron overcame that and a clearly rigged series for GS.

^ BIG facts rightchea :hammertime:

Lebron23
10-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Just read on facebook that Jordan Poole said "pack your things up" after Draymon Green missed a shot.

FultzNationRISE
10-07-2022, 10:38 AM
Well Of course. That’s the way it goes. There’s always a young guy coming for the veterans money. Especially on the team with the highest payroll in history that has three coveted young players as well. They can’t max out Draymond again and give Poole the contract he deserves as well….and keep Wiseman and Kuminga if they take steps. Somethings got to give and it’s entirely possible there is resentment but those veteran leader types are savvy. Like Haslem almost fighting Butler on behalf of Spo. It’s a bad look externally but the players turn around and vote an obviously useless(on the court) player to be their captain again.

If he’s playing it smart he was at least feigning concern when Poole said the wrong thing about somebody else. That’s how you play the game. I told a young guy who used to work under me that the smartest thing he can do is to be quick to take the blame for every small infraction because when it’s time to lie you have credibility with people above you and the respect of everybody around you for taking one for the team so many times.

The world often won’t let you win straight up so you have to play the game. I’m waiting for a leak suggesting Jordan was clowning a rookie over something and Green stepped up to show him nobody was bigger than the team. It may not actually have happened but that’s how you spin it inside and outside of the organization. Of course Dray would never confirm his heroic act of leadership in public but he’d probably be the leak in private.

Wait it out. The spin is coming.

Altho unlikely, I’m wondering if Poole may be lightskin *enough* for Dray to pull off the industry standard “***** defense.”

It’s a longshot obviously but it should absolutely be part of his camp’s discussions in the days ahead as they do their due diligence.

Johnny32
10-07-2022, 10:41 AM
lol damn.

rawimpact
10-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Clean hit

Pretty much proves exactly what we thought happened. Jordan ran his mouth, Draymond responded in Draymond fashion.

As bad as it sounds I enjoyed seeing Jordan go down... all that smack he talks without any accomplishments. He had it coming when they played Ja Morant... just didn't expect it from a teammate in the preseason.

This is definitely about contract and $$ between the two.

1987_Lakers
10-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Damn, that was a vicious punch. I've read Poole can be a douche but that is taking it too far.

AlternativeAcc.
10-07-2022, 10:52 AM
Clean hit

Pretty much proves exactly what we thought happened. Jordan ran his mouth, Draymond responded in Draymond fashion.

As bad as it sounds I enjoyed seeing Jordan go down... all that smack he talks without any accomplishments. He had it coming when they played Ja Morant... just didn't expect it from a teammate in the preseason.

He's a champion and put up better stats than curry when curry sat.

He's far more accomplished than anyone on the team at the same age.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 10:56 AM
He's a champion and put up better stats than curry when curry sat.

He's far more accomplished than anyone on the team at the same age.
How is this miserable virgin of a loser turned this entire topic about Curry when he has nothing to do with this? How are you this much of a ****ing loser?

Somebody find out who his mom is and call her immediately. Tell her to force him to come out of the basement and stay outside for more than 30 minutes.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Clean hit

That'd make sense if Dray isn't also one of the biggest shit talkers in the league. Can't run your mouth all the time and then hit back when somebody does the same thing. TT also laid his ass out at a club after the 2017 or 2018 finals after he was caught running his mouth.

rawimpact
10-07-2022, 10:59 AM
That'd make sense if Dray isn't also one of the biggest shit talkers in the league. Can't run your mouth all the time and then hit back when somebody does the same thing. TT also laid his ass out at a club after the 2017 or 2018 finals after he was caught running his mouth.

Well I think it has more to do with a threat to Dray's business versus character. that made him respond that way.

I recall Dray having a pretty tough upbringing so securing $ is a big deal. I don't know jordan's story.

AlternativeAcc.
10-07-2022, 11:00 AM
How is this miserable virgin of a loser turned this entire topic about Curry when he has nothing to do with this? How are you this much of a ****ing loser?

Somebody find out who his mom is and call her immediately. Tell her to force him to come out of the basement and stay outside for more than 30 minutes.

Don't make me Draymond you, little bitch.

Curry ran from the scene like a little rat. This reflects incredibly poorly on him. Everyone already knows Draymond is a goon, but watching Currys hilarious lack of leadership and integrity is actually a surprise to some of the lesser intelligent viewers such as yourself.

Hold this L

Im so nba'd out
10-07-2022, 11:00 AM
https://newfastuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/BbVGWvw.png

im just here to see stephonit and warriorsfan's reaction

jlip
10-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Ok. I wonder who actually released the footage.

Street Hunger
10-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Ok. I wonder who actually released the footage.

Have to think the warriors know who is up there recording. Like how many people are standing there watching practice from that upper angle?

Or is one person recording practice as a job, and everyone knows he's doing it cuz it's his job, and then that footage is going to lots of other people? That would make it harder to figure out

rawimpact
10-07-2022, 11:07 AM
The older guy with white shirt I think saw this coming and even with whatever was happening post-punch did nothing. Not sure who he is or what his role was but that was a poor response.

Lebron23
10-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Have to think the warriors know who is up there recording. Like how many people are standing there watching practice from that upper angle?

Or is one person recording practice as a job, and everyone knows he's doing it cuz it's his job, and then that footage is going to lots of other people? That would make it harder to figure out

TMZ is like the NSA.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Don't make me Draymond you, little bitch.

Curry ran from the scene like a little rat. This reflects incredibly poorly on him. Everyone already knows Draymond is a goon, but watching Currys hilarious lack of leadership and integrity is actually a surprise to some of the lesser intelligent viewers such as yourself.

Hold this L
Everyone here knows that you're either a super skinny little dweeb or a 200+ pound whale of a loser. Absolutely nobody here thinks you're tough. Everyone knows you're a f*cking total loser in real life. The only thing that can agree with you is the alts you've made.

Pathetic little cretin.

AlternativeAcc.
10-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Everyone here knows that you're either a super skinny little dweeb or a 200+ pound whale of a loser. Absolutely nobody here thinks you're tough. Everyone knows you're a f*cking total loser in real life. The only thing that can agree with you is the alts you've made.

Pathetic little cretin.

Aww, little guy is upset. You're such a feminine little twerp like your idol.

But really, when and where. Name the place and time and I get be there.

Wally450
10-07-2022, 11:15 AM
I'm sure Draymond will let us know what was said on his podcast while he's sitting at home during his suspension.

I'm sure there's tons of shit talking during practice, but for Dray to do what he said is completely uncalled for. Unless we hear that Jordan Poole said some disrespectful shit.

red1
10-07-2022, 11:17 AM
what a great offseason. celtics AND warriors taking offseason Ls.

I hope this destroys the chemistry of both teams. watch poole leave now. :roll:

dray and udoka are the 2022 offseason MVPs.

Lebron23
10-07-2022, 11:21 AM
I'm sure Draymond will let us know what was said on his podcast while he's sitting at home during his suspension.

I'm sure there's tons of shit talking during practice, but for Dray to do what he said is completely uncalled for. Unless we hear that Jordan Poole said some disrespectful shit.

Unless Jordan Poole made a your momma jokes. I don't think he deserved to get punched in the face.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 11:21 AM

I am upset.. at Green for continuing to f*ck things up. But you are still the most pathetic loser on ish. I don't have idols dumbass, Curry could retire tomorrow and I wouldn't lose sleep. You bringing him up here shows how much he lives rent free in your head. What a bum. Even during the finals the way you talk sounds like you have a mental problem. Somebody normal can't be that unhinged.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 11:22 AM

Dray already tried to take control of this story with Haynes leaking a "source" that JP came into camp with a different attitude and everybody noticed. Then Steph, Bob, and Kerr came out yesterday and specified that tweet being total nonsense. Dray can spin this however he wants to, nobody is buying it. Just look at Trae's tweet from today lol

Wally450
10-07-2022, 11:25 AM
Dray already tried to take control of this story with Haynes leaking a "source" that JP came into camp with a different attitude and everybody noticed. Then Steph, Bob, and Kerr came out yesterday and specified that tweet being total nonsense. Dray can spin this however he wants to, nobody is buying it. Just look at Trae's tweet from today lol

Yea, I remember reading that Poole came into this season's camp with a more arrogant attitude. Even if he did, what right do you have to punch the dude in the face? :lol

I hope the guy gets a decent suspension from this. No need at all.

Meticode
10-07-2022, 11:25 AM
100% Green's fault. They were both verbally exchanging and obviously whatever Poole said to him triggered him. Triple Single maybe? Green initiated physically contact to getting into Poole's face, Poole had every right to clear his personal space with a push and Green swung.

Green can take what he dishes out.

Im so nba'd out
10-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Publicly humiliated him that video will never go away.....Then on top of that the organization did absolutely nothing to draymond just like the KD situation.....so the owners didnt even have his back lol. Only reason he gets suspended now is from public backlash

my prediction, warriors trade or release draymond. Warriors will then try to use the extra money to overpay poole to stay...He will either accept the money and stop trying for them (albert haynesworth esque) or he will take less money and leave just to give a final F you to the organization....

Either way this all ends badly. Idk how draymond has ran rough shot over this organization for this long but his days are numbered

brownmamba00
10-07-2022, 11:59 AM
damn Poole went down real quick. fights do happen in training it's not something uncommon; I remember this one time one player locked up another player in the shower cabines and beat him to a pulp after training. millionaire athletes.

if there was no video footage of this, they could've contained the situation and maybe reconcile them but there is no way Green stays on the team after this. Poole could be traded aswell. I don't know what he said but it must've been something out of line and straight disrespectful.

hold this L
10-07-2022, 12:32 PM
100% Green's fault. They were both verbally exchanging and obviously whatever Poole said to him triggered him. Triple Single maybe? Green initiated physically contact to getting into Poole's face, Poole had every right to clear his personal space with a push and Green swung.

Green can take what he dishes out.
This is the problem. Dray can't take what he dishes out.

what a great offseason. celtics AND warriors taking offseason Ls.

I hope this destroys the chemistry of both teams. watch poole leave now. :roll:

dray and udoka are the 2022 offseason MVPs.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1211ac6aeacb85aac7ec6e3282ae6064/0ef8345dd0744b60-31/s540x810/7cec707bc6cab23d295733da05de0b5940a3b340.gifv

Just when it looked like the vibes were at an all time high

rawimpact
10-07-2022, 01:07 PM
If Poole resigns with the warriors he's dumber than we all thought. A organization that publicly swept things under the rug versus support him should not be rewarded, even if publicly admitting the events that transpired would lower Dray's trade value.

Dr. Cheesesteak
10-07-2022, 01:24 PM
If Poole resigns with the warriors he's dumber than we all thought. A organization that publicly swept things under the rug versus support him should not be rewarded, even if publicly admitting the events that transpired would lower Dray's trade value.
Nah, he knows GSW has his back in the off-season. That's why Dray has beef w/ him anyway. Dray knows he'll be traded in off-season to make money space for Poole and Wigs.

I say GSW should trade him now to some desperate middling East time like Orlando or Indy. I'd say Charlotte too, but they're more restricted in regards to their finances and players they'd prob wanna keep.

Also, re-sign > resign.

Johnny32
10-07-2022, 01:33 PM
damn Poole went down real quick. fights do happen in training it's not something uncommon; I remember this one time one player locked up another player in the shower cabines and beat him to a pulp after training. millionaire athletes.

if there was no video footage of this, they could've contained the situation and maybe reconcile them but there is no way Green stays on the team after this. Poole could be traded aswell. I don't know what he said but it must've been something out of line and straight disrespectful.

no chance either get traded lol

Axe
10-07-2022, 01:40 PM
It seems like the donkey got so fed up of being a screensetting role player on a dynasty team to the point that he resorts to harassing his own teammates every now and then. :ohwell:

Axe
10-07-2022, 01:40 PM

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
10-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Last thing Jordan Poole saw:

https://i.ibb.co/yQrdDYj/donkey.png

Wally450
10-07-2022, 02:09 PM
Draymond is such a hypocrite

https://youtube.com/shorts/6l6AtIW87nM?feature=share

hold this L
10-07-2022, 02:46 PM
The reason he got punched is probably because they support him. Rumors are he's getting the contract extension ahead of Dray and Wiggins.

tontoz
10-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Curry haters still melting down. :oldlol:

Smook A.
10-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Yeah **** Draymond Green. Dude’s always been a piece of shit and arguably the luckiest player in history in terms of how his career turned out. Had the Warriors not selected this guy back in 2012, he’d just be the PF version of Patrick Beverley with slightly better playmaking. **** him again

ArbitraryWater
10-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Is that Klay on the sideline? Nah right?

White guy shirt knew something was going down...

was probably pretty vocal/loud then, because the camera man also focused on them...

Looks like Draymond completely overreacted here.

Full Court
10-07-2022, 05:26 PM
https://twitter.com/Idk01090335/status/1578399555493761027

Spurs m8
10-07-2022, 05:26 PM
The reason he got punched is probably because they support him. Rumors are he's getting the contract extension ahead of Dray and Wiggins.

This sounds about right.

And fvck me...Poole's contract is a billion times more important than that cancerous donkeys

Jud
10-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Draymond's just mad that he looks like a donkey and that Jordan Poole gets all of the baddies

beau_boy04
10-07-2022, 10:57 PM
I'm not defending Dray for his actions, but what's the difference between Dray punching Poole VS MJ punching Steve Kerr, Jud Buechler, etc during practice.

Anyways, I know why Dray did it. He is just salty and sad cause he knows the end of his tenure in GSW is coming to an end. Dubs are hesitant to give him that max extension deal and he knows either Poole and/or Wiggins gonna get it.

Jud
10-07-2022, 11:02 PM
I'm not defending Dray for his actions, but what's the difference between Dray punching Poole VS MJ punching Steve Kerr, Jud Buechler, etc during practice.

Anyways, I know why Dray did it. He is just salty and sad cause he knows the end of his tenure in GSW is coming to an end. Dubs are hesitant to give him that max extension deal and he knows either Poole and/or Wiggins gonna get it.
One guy has a video of him doing it and the others don't

WhiteKyrie
10-07-2022, 11:30 PM
The older guy with white shirt I think saw this coming and even with whatever was happening post-punch did nothing. Not sure who he is or what his role was but that was a poor response.

You’re blaming the guy and not the two grown men involved in the incident? Wtf. Our culture in a nut shell now a days. Let’s not blame the actual people involved. It’s everyone else’s fault.

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 12:52 AM

The difference is probably the force.

A slight clock in the nose compared to a full force knock out attempt.

Dray has gotta be the dumbest fvck in existence...iq of a donkey

1987_Lakers
10-08-2022, 12:55 AM
The difference is probably the force.

A slight clock in the nose compared to a full force knock out attempt.

Kerr received a black eye you dumb fvck.

Shooter
10-08-2022, 01:58 AM

Um. Wouldn't that be you? Wouldn't you be the dumbest fvck in existence...IQ of a donkey?

WhiteKyrie
10-08-2022, 02:18 AM
Kerr received a black eye you dumb fvck.

Yes that happens when you connect on a punch. They were both competing and being physical mutually with each other in practice. Dray walks up on Poole, they’re not playing and competing. He tries to push him away and DrAPEmond then attacks more and punches him. After initiating the physical aspect to the confrontation.

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 02:49 AM
Yes that happens when you connect on a punch. They were both competing and being physical mutually with each other in practice. Dray walks up on Poole, they’re not playing and competing. He tries to push him away and DrAPEmond then attacks more and punches him. After initiating the physical aspect to the confrontation.

Exactly....1987 once again, proves he's a little pvssy who really doesn't know anything lmao

It doesn't take that much to get a black eye...its a pretty sensitive area.

How embarrassing

WhiteKyrie
10-08-2022, 03:27 AM
Exactly....1987 once again, proves he's a little pvssy who really doesn't know anything lmao

How embarrassing
An all around idiot. Not just basketball related

Jud
10-08-2022, 03:58 AM
Um. Wouldn't that be you? Wouldn't you be the dumbest fvck in existence...IQ of a donkey?

If you're going to compare me to a donkey then you may be the one with a donkey brain

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 04:13 AM

Fuming

Spend your night bumping more old threads, man child

Jud
10-08-2022, 04:22 AM
Fuming

Spend your night bumping more old threads, man child

Tell him, babe :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
10-08-2022, 04:52 AM

Lmao

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 05:42 AM
Tell him, babe :cheers:

Cheers honey, appreciate your support xxx

ILLsmak
10-08-2022, 05:50 AM
You ever seen someone get hit like that in real life? You gotta take into account that he was not fighting or expecting it and it wasn’t a slap or a jab or a Chris Childs two p. It KOd him. I think dray needs to go. Someone on yt said they wouldn’t blame Poole for not wanting to stay it’s like u mean u won’t blame wars for cutting his ass.

Yea in the end nobody was hurt. No Jaws broken etc, but that was bitch made. Basically it’s one or the other. Maybe war vets tired of Poole getn better. Best part is the guy who initially tries to break it up then puts his hands on his hips after dude sleeps him. People are soft. The correct response would have been to tackle dray as soon as he got up on him like that.

If u hit someone like that in a game it’s like 15+ suspension and that’s given animosity, moment. This is just your teammate.

Edit: srs just cut him. There has to be a clause about koing ur teammates. Ivo, melo got black balled n they were just shooters haha this dude mad at his teammates new attitude. U don’t enforce v ur own chips. Never hit a dude w more value than u either. Dray washed.

Dude didn’t wanna beef n he slammed him. Total trash.

-Smak

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 06:28 AM
You ever seen someone get hit like that in real life? You gotta take into account that he was not fighting or expecting it and it wasn’t a slap or a jab or a Chris Childs two p. It KOd him. I think dray needs to go. Someone on yt said they wouldn’t blame Poole for not wanting to stay it’s like u mean u won’t blame wars for cutting his ass.

Yea in the end nobody was hurt. No Jaws broken etc, but that was bitch made. Basically it’s one or the other. Maybe war vets tired of Poole getn better. Best part is the guy who initially tries to break it up then puts his hands on his hips after dude sleeps him. People are soft. The correct response would have been to tackle dray as soon as he got up on him like that.

If u hit someone like that in a game it’s like 15+ suspension and that’s given animosity, moment. This is just your teammate.

Edit: srs just cut him. There has to be a clause about koing ur teammates. Ivo, melo got black balled n they were just shooters haha this dude mad at his teammates new attitude. U don’t enforce v ur own chips. Never hit a dude w more value than u either. Dray washed.

-Smak

Exactly.

This wasn't some school dust up...this was the kind of violent aggression and force that literally kills people...and no, I'm not being dramatic.

He even initiated it.

Get rid of this cvnt

Im Still Ballin
10-08-2022, 06:54 AM
This is the perfect opportunity for GSW to tank Draymond's market value. See if you can resign him for 12-15m per year.

warriorfan
10-08-2022, 07:08 AM
King Dingo took this guy and a boarder line autistic person and made it a dynasty

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 03:22 PM
King Dingo took this guy and a boarder line autistic person and made it a dynasty

Amazing effort

1987_Lakers
10-08-2022, 03:26 PM

How embarrassing

Explain to me how a "light clock in the nose" turns into a black eye you dumb fvck

Proctor
10-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Ron Adams didn't look like he gave a ****.

WhiteKyrie
10-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Explain to me how a "light clock in the nose" turns into a black eye you dumb fvck

One guy is white, easier to bruise and notice blood coming up to skin level. Different for black dudes.

They also were physically sparring during competition. Mutually. DrAPEmond initiates physical contact, Poole’s hands aren’t ready for a fight but rather casual, he pushes the aggressor in his physical space away, DrAPEmond uses this as ground to justify his blatant attack and assault. Even though he initiated it.

Are you slow?

And why do we care about the MJ and Kerr situation? Mike apologized to him man to man, and apparently it grew a bond of respect between them, that was 26 years ago.

DrAPEmond doesn’t respect anything.

1987_Lakers
10-08-2022, 04:33 PM
One guy is white, easier to bruise and notice blood coming up to skin level. Different for black dudes.

They also were physically sparring during competition. Mutually. DrAPEmond initiates physical contact, Poole’s hands aren’t ready for a fight but rather casual, he pushes the aggressor in his physical space away, DrAPEmond uses this as ground to justify his blatant attack and assault. Even though he initiated it.

Are you slow?

And why do we care about the MJ and Kerr situation? Mike apologized to him man to man, and apparently it grew a bond of respect between them, that was 26 years ago.

Mj himself said he put everything he had in his punch. "I let out all my anger in that punch".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpFgvjgHyQ&t

How does that translate to a "light clock on the nose"
Like the dummy Spurs m8 said?

Are you slow??

Thats right, just a coward who came back with an alt after your CP3 thread backfired.

Lebron23
10-08-2022, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVA63FEHEGg They better suspend him. if Dray was working in a call center. He'll definitely get fired.

Spurs m8
10-08-2022, 05:15 PM

Are you slow?

1987 really doesn't understand too much in life or basketball

ILLsmak
10-08-2022, 08:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVA63FEHEGg They better suspend him. if Dray was working in a call center. He'll definitely get fired.

dude is sooo mad he is washed that he is starting to become uncontrollable. He should practice some jump shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ7kzSB-JaM

Also, that's what he should have done haha, or he even could have dropped dude w/ a palm slap if he felt so offended. But that shit was not normal.

-Smak

Patrick Chewing
10-08-2022, 09:09 PM
https://i.ibb.co/3cC5gGT/FB-IMG-1665268818462.jpg

Overdrive
10-09-2022, 02:08 AM

Yeah, without the video it wouldn't be awful. It's the video's fault.

SATAN
10-09-2022, 02:41 AM
“I love Jordan Poole. That’s my guy. Like I said to Jordan, I will still ride for Jordan. I still advocate for Jordan... My love for Jordan doesn't change one bit."

"As far as a personal relationship goes, we will figure that out as we go as he's ready on his terms, or not. That is solely up to Jordan."

Weird.

Lakers Legend#32
10-09-2022, 02:45 AM
No Draymond, you can not come to the Lakers.

2swift4u
10-10-2022, 02:46 AM

-Smak

this. People on the internet need to stop acting like tough guys saying Poole should have defended himself, that this kind of stuff is normal and happens, blabla... this punch was no joke. Draymond jumped into that straight right. It could have caused a serious injury. And worst of all it came from a team mate! Your own team mate knocks you out! Just think about that! I'd never step on the court again with that terrible human being if I was Poole.

rawimpact
10-10-2022, 01:58 PM
You’re blaming the guy and not the two grown men involved in the incident? Wtf. Our culture in a nut shell now a days. Let’s not blame the actual people involved. It’s everyone else’s fault.

Where did I blame the older head for Green's actions? I blamed him guy for the lack of response... Of course Green is responsible for his own actions, do I really have to say that?

Anyone that has played a team sport and two people get caught up physically what happens? Others intervene and separate the two. I simply stated he may have seen this coming and did absolutely nothing, even after the punch he just put his arms on his waist.

Jasper
10-10-2022, 04:23 PM
first time I saw it...

looks like draymond Green forgot the high leg kick and now is just using fists///

Dude needs a shrink

no shit ... pushing is one thing / but was to hurt someone.

Poole is probably poling DG's bitch :lol

kawhileonard2
10-11-2022, 11:33 PM
he would have killed Lebron with that punch.

Lee
10-12-2022, 01:04 AM
Warriors’ Draymond Green has been fined for practice altercation last week, and will return to team activities on Thursday, coach Steve Kerr says.

per shams