PDA

View Full Version : Remember Lehaters, you have NO excuses this year

FultzNationRISE
10-08-2022, 09:05 AM
King Lebron is facing the longets odds of success any player has ever faced in NBA history. If he triumphs, you got NO excuses to make for why he came out on top.

Westbrook is far and away the WITW right now. Davis is obviously gonna miss time. Pat Bev is a cartoon character. They have a virgin coach. Lebron will be 38 years old. The rest of the roster is so obscure theres a player named 'Dwayne Bacon' on it.

There is a 0.000001% chance of any type of success whatsoever.

If Lebron succeeds, that's it. Youre ****ing done here runnin your mouth with all that bullshit. No more excuses for why Lebron's always winning like a boss. You'll either shut your mouths, or I'll shut em for ya. That's my word.

Bitch asses.

Nb1
10-08-2022, 12:12 PM
How the hell will Lebron win this year with 2 losers that never won anything in Pat Bev and WB as his best teammates lol. I mean WB is blind ffs, he touches the top part of the board when he shots from 2 inches away, not even in amateur level i've seen that. And AD we all know he will be injured when it matters.

Bron should join the Warriors and win easy chips next to their 7 all star players like KD did. And on top of that they are all betas who would make him the MVP like KD was. He's honestly retarded to stay with that awful team at LA.

Full Court
10-08-2022, 12:36 PM
"Longest odds of success....." :roll: I thought he just needed a ball. :lebronamazed:

Lakers are the most stacked team in the league. A super team. Anything less than a title will be abysmal failure.

No excuses for Lebum.

FultzNationRISE
10-08-2022, 01:00 PM
"Longest odds of success....." :roll: I thought he just needed a ball. :lebronamazed:

Lakers are the most stacked team in the league. A super team. Anything less than a title will be abysmal failure.

No excuses for Lebum.

He does, but thats something completely different and beside the point. You need to chill.

HylianNightmare
10-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Not even close

WhiteKyrie
10-08-2022, 01:37 PM
You guys always make excuses for him. He does for himself. He’s a loser. Him and Wilt. The most blessed talented losers ever.