PDA

View Full Version : Could Draymond be taking orders from Steph?

Atlantis
10-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Steph isn't the one who punched Poole, but he might have created an environment in which Draymond could think it's ok to beat up the younger guys if they don't show the vets deference. Because honestly, Steph wasn't too pleased about Poole saying he should shoot techs, maybe he's insecure about how good Poole really is and being called the "next Steph Curry." Curry embraced the "Petty King" thing too, and he's the undisputed leader of the team.

Steph sets the boundaries and sets the tone of what's ok and what's not on the team.

If Dray punched Poole, it's because Dray had the impression that it would be "ok" with Steph if he did it.

This is assuming that JP is a generational player who's going to explode this year and that the rest of the team knows he's going to be the best player of the team.

Dray's pissed about the contract situation, but I think behind the scenes, Steph feels threatened by Poole even more than Dray.

I feel like the punch was a message from the Warriors Big Three to Poole, but that Draymond just went over the line in hitting him too hard plus the video getting leaked.

Full Court
10-08-2022, 10:25 PM
OP is definitely on to something here. Draymond asked permission from Curry to punch Poole. Curry not only ok'ed it, he encouraged it. Congrats for uncovering this huge conspiracy.

warriorfan
10-08-2022, 11:27 PM
King Dingo

Stephonit
10-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Steph isn't the one who punched Poole, but he might have created an environment in which Draymond could think it's ok to beat up the younger guys if they don't show the vets deference. Because honestly, Steph wasn't too pleased about Poole saying he should shoot techs, maybe he's insecure about how good Poole really is and being called the "next Steph Curry." Curry embraced the "Petty King" thing too, and he's the undisputed leader of the team.

Steph sets the boundaries and sets the tone of what's ok and what's not on the team.

If Dray punched Poole, it's because Dray had the impression that it would be "ok" with Steph if he did it.

This is assuming that JP is a generational player who's going to explode this year and that the rest of the team knows he's going to be the best player of the team.

Dray's pissed about the contract situation, but I think behind the scenes, Steph feels threatened by Poole even more than Dray.

I feel like the punch was a message from the Warriors Big Three to Poole, but that Draymond just went over the line in hitting him too hard plus the video getting leaked.

So Steph isn't just some skinny light-skinned dweeb, he's in fact a calculating criminal thug? Is that supposed to lower his street cred?

hold this L
10-09-2022, 12:32 AM
Yes OP, the moon is also made out of cheese.

Spurs m8
10-09-2022, 01:45 AM
This forum is so weird

Full Court
10-09-2022, 09:39 AM
This forum is so weird

https://media.makeameme.org/created/bronies-b10800caf8.png

beau_boy04
10-10-2022, 09:02 AM
hahaha good one OP trying to come up with some new narratives. but that was the dumbest thing i've heard for the past 2-3 months and thats considering i hear a lot of dumb things daily from ignorant people.