PDA

View Full Version : Sixers should make a run at Killian Hayes

hateraid
10-14-2022, 01:36 AM
While his trade stock is low. He's got shades of Simmons minus the defense but with confidence in his shot. His confidence won't grow behind Cade and Ivey. But I do see flashes of untapped potential and his game is very refined. He's a good fit rotating with Harden and Maxey.

I'd package a deal with Thybulle for Hayes.

nayte
10-14-2022, 03:49 AM
Hey don't give up on our Aussie legend.
Admittedly he was the same for Australia.didnt shoot enuf but the defence is always there

Mask the Embiid
10-14-2022, 04:41 AM
Nah, we already have melton. He’s just an older (better) Killian. Why go after Mobley when you already have the older version of him in AD? Why go after Wendale carter jr when you already have Horford? A older version of a player is almost always better when going for a ring.

Older version not old version that’s a big difference. Example I don’t want Rudy Gay over Tatum because he’s just an old(done) version of Tatum.

Edit btw did you know Rudy gay was 250 pounds….i know that’s weird….

nayte
10-14-2022, 05:23 AM
So your team Matisse?
Welcome to the Aussie fan base lol

hateraid
10-14-2022, 05:57 AM
Nah, we already have melton. He’s just an older (better) Killian. Why go after Mobley when you already have the older version of him in AD? Why go after Wendale carter jr when you already have Horford? A older version of a player is almost always better when going for a ring.

Older version not old version that’s a big difference. Example I don’t want Rudy Gay over Tatum because he’s just an old(done) version of Tatum.

Killian play much differently compared to Melton. And has a higher ceiling. And their ages are 2 years apart? Not seeing the logic you're explaining.

Xiao Yao You
10-14-2022, 08:04 AM

Mobley because he might actually be on the court playing