PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Kemba Walker

Street Hunger
10-15-2022, 12:30 AM
Kemba Walker had a lousy part-season for the Knicks last year.

Now he's on the Pistons but might be waived or bought out any day now.

He's just 32.

Wonder what's next.

HylianNightmare
10-15-2022, 03:24 AM
China

red1
10-15-2022, 03:25 AM
China

:oldlol:

pandiani17
10-15-2022, 07:17 AM
Kemba Walker waived? lol If that's the case, a contender that is clever will pick him up.

Real Men Wear Green
10-15-2022, 08:46 AM
I don't know if he can take off enough time to ever recover. But he could take most of the year off and then see which playoff teams want a perimeter scorer for 10 to 20 minutes a night. Even with the Knicks I think I recall him having a few good games but he can't keep it up as an everyday player.

Expect to see him as a coach or analyst in a year or two.

FultzNationRISE
10-15-2022, 09:51 AM
Needs to either join Lebron for the vet minimum or simply retire.

Pitbull
10-15-2022, 11:40 PM
Needs to either join Lebron for the vet minimum or simply retire.

How many Point Guards Lakers will sign?

TheGoatest
10-16-2022, 02:03 PM
How many Point Guards Lakers will sign?

Kemba is just horrible at this point of his career. But he would probably still be a lesser evil than Westbrick. He would suck a golf ball through a garden hose on defense, but unlike Westbrick, he would could provide some top-of-the-backboard-hitless offense.

imdaman99
10-16-2022, 05:03 PM
Kemba is just horrible at this point of his career. But he would probably still be a lesser evil than Westbrick. He would suck a golf ball through a garden hose on defense, but unlike Westbrick, he would could provide some top-of-the-backboard-hitless offense.

They should trade Westbrook so losers like you have 1 less scapegoat

Pitbull
10-16-2022, 11:10 PM

Forget Westbrook. You got Nunn, Schroeder , and Beverley.
You badly need wingers/Center, not point guards.