PDA

View Full Version : Dont conflate ‘conflating vision’ with knowing what a real bball IQ is

FultzNationRISE
10-18-2022, 01:05 PM
There is a certain poster who is willfully conflating things that others arent conflating to make it seem like theyre being conflated.

Dont fall for it.

Lebron has a 300 IQ and a 12 inch penˇs. These are the facts.

SouBeachTalents
10-18-2022, 01:14 PM
His frontcourt ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, so he lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically and must be a talent-based winner instead (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy)

So the guy that everyone says is #2 all-time (a few say #1) infact never learned how to win (organic) and only learned how to team-hop.

This summary can be proven wrong by pointing out the times when Lebron had high assist teams and the best brand of ball in the league, or when a young player developed from low producer to viable producer on Lebron's watch - but there are none - Lebron's skillset stalls young players like Hughes or Ingram and needs ready-made stars to win (AD) - this is talent-based winning, which means that Lebron never learned how to win (organic, aka teammate development, fits, and developing the best brand of ball)...

Guys like Duncan and Curry learned the best brand of ball that can develop teammates and win organically, while Lebron didn't.. That's why they're superior - they actually know how to WIN (organic).

When has a Lebron team been known to play the best brand of ball like the teams that beat him (Spurs, Mavs, Warriors)?

When has he developed a young player from low producer to viable producer?

The inability to develop teammates or good brand of ball confirms that he isn't high IQ and simply has good vision like a lot of ball-dominators

His teams start out as the preseason favorite (the talent favorite) but once they start playing basketball, the team falls to underdog (bad brand of ball)

This is the historical record:

Lebron's preseason favorites fell to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16') except the Ray Allen miracle - only a miracle stopped Lebron's brand from underachieving the expectation for 6 straight years.. Then he was preseason favorite in 21' and 22' but fell to massive underdog again due to horrific chemistry and brand of ball.

Otoh, the teams that beat him (Spurs, Mavs, Warriors) developed the best brand and chemistry in the league, while Lebron never did because his skillset is uncoachable (unwilling to play off-ball and lacks expert jumpshooting skill).. Ultimately, he never evolved out of ball-dominant offenses that revolve around him (suboptimal), so he fields low ball movement and low-assist teams that get massively out-assisted in the Finals.

It's literally the historical record

* His teams start out as the preseason favorite (the talent favorite) but once they start playing basketball, the team falls to underdog (bad brand of ball)

* His teams have never been known to have the best brand of ball like the teams that beat him (Spurs, Mavs, Warriors, Magic).

* Teammates crater alongside him for his entire career

* He never learned the best brand of ball and fields low-assist teams that get massively out-assisted in the Finals.

Bball IQ = knowing the best brand of ball and being able to develop teammates

Lebron is literally WOAT at both (brand of ball and teammate development)

aka low IQ... Just a dumb ball-dominator... Good vision though

JohnMax
10-18-2022, 01:33 PM
I'm starting to think some of these Lebron fans might actually be gay. Prior to this, I thought they were straight dudes saying gay stuff for shock value and humor.

FultzNationRISE
10-18-2022, 05:37 PM
I'm starting to think some of these Lebron fans might actually be gay. Prior to this, I thought they were straight dudes saying gay stuff for shock value and humor.

Which ones specifically are you thinking of?

JohnMax
10-19-2022, 01:57 PM
Which ones specifically are you thinking of?

I never paid attention to which Lebron fans said gay stuff. But you're first one I'm noticing. So I'm going to assume you're either gay or are a heterosexual white liberal trying to normalize homosexuality by saying gay stuff.

GrayGoat
10-19-2022, 02:03 PM
I never paid attention to which Lebron fans said gay stuff. But you're first one I'm noticing. So I'm going to assume you're either gay or are a heterosexual white liberal trying to normalize homosexuality by saying gay stuff.
:oldlol::oldlol: The robot is discovering sexuality