PDA

View Full Version : What happened in the first Ben Simmons at Center experiment?

iamgine
10-20-2022, 12:46 AM
Didn't watch the game. Nets got blown out by New Orleans but did Ben look promising at center?

Real Men Wear Green
10-20-2022, 12:58 AM
He fouled out. But to be fair Zion Williamson is a monster. He will do better when he isn't being forced to cover one of the strongest biggest and most explosive athletes of all time. Antetokunmpo is probably the only guy that can deal with Williamson overall. Steve Adam's or Embiid could possibly keep him out of the paint although he would have a big advantage in quickness

fourkicks44
10-20-2022, 01:07 AM
Same ol Ben.

Scared, missed all his free throws, has not improved or changed and has not worked on one part of his game by all observations. Still has no self awareness on or off the court.

I read in an article earlier in the week he said he was open to returning to play for the Sixers in the future.

The kid is on another planet.

TheGoatest
10-20-2022, 02:53 AM
Looks like Ben's "impact" on the defensive end for the Nets highly resembles the defensive "impact" Pat Bev has on the Lakers: Committing fouls.

Real Men Wear Green
10-20-2022, 08:04 AM
Same ol Ben.

Scared, missed all his free throws, has not improved or changed and has not worked on one part of his game by all observations. Still has no self awareness on or off the court.

I read in an article earlier in the week he said he was open to returning to play for the Sixers in the future.

All true but just in this circumstance I doubt he could have done antibiotics about Williamson even if he had his head on straight. Zion Williamson is a true generational talent.

Jasper
10-20-2022, 10:26 AM
Didn't watch the game. Nets got blown out by New Orleans but did Ben look promising at center?

2-3 ... and IMO was a non-issue.
Patty Mills plays a better game at PG.

NO has a team,, Mccullom , Zion, Ingram ,, with Nance off bench looks like they have a legit team.. I see them taking a 8th seed, if Zion keeps healthy.

pandiani17
10-20-2022, 12:54 PM
But weren't the Nets the clear favorite to come out of the East?:oldlol:

theaussieguy
10-20-2022, 11:05 PM
Can y'all adopt this Simmons clown once and for all. We don't want him.

Wally450
10-21-2022, 10:55 AM
Same ol Ben.

:applause: