PDA

View Full Version : Is 3ball the MJ of ISH, i.e. the GOAT?

bison
10-21-2022, 12:09 PM
His expert analytical skills produces a superior brand of posting that requries less help than other posters. otoh the Bronies promote an inefficient style of posting having to rely on a multitude of alt accounts that yields a low scoring debate points that amount to simple trolling.

The bronies front page thread domination and spamming of multiple and repetitive topics stall the development of younger and upcoming ISH accounts. They never learned how to post smart or interesting topics organically and promote a losing style of posting.

Ultimately, 3ball's ability to draw attention from multiple troll defenders allows other pro Jordon accounts to flourish and develop their arguments organically without the aid of superstar moderator help.

3ba11
10-21-2022, 12:25 PM
rofl I never played against the great posters of eras past so it's an unfair question

1987_Lakers
10-21-2022, 12:28 PM
OP trolling the fck out of 3ball and he doesn't realize it.

Airupthere
10-21-2022, 12:35 PM
Bronies like to collude whereas 3ball has only himself to lead arguments

LeGoat4Life
10-21-2022, 12:54 PM
3Ball MJ of our era

Single handedly destroying all these Lebron stans on ISH Lecollude

tontoz
10-21-2022, 01:21 PM
3ball is definitely the GOAT...

of copy and paste.

RogueBorg
10-21-2022, 01:26 PM
Without question...yes, he is the greatest poster on this forum.

Axe
10-21-2022, 02:20 PM
Goat of all liars.

LLL3
10-21-2022, 03:41 PM
3Ball MJ of our era

Single handedly destroying all these Lebron stans on ISH Lecollude

3ball could destroy the whole Bron Bron Gang on the court by himself in flip flops with a peg leg and suffering from Covid19. Even with 1987_Faker hanging on to his leg for dear life and Lebron23 going through his backpack looking for a free meal, he's still destroying them

sdot_thadon
10-21-2022, 08:52 PM
Definitely has the all time posting record in the bag.

SouBeachTalents
10-21-2022, 09:04 PM
He's the Jordan without Pippen of ISH, always taking L's.

Axe
10-21-2022, 09:05 PM
:lol

sdot_thadon
10-21-2022, 09:23 PM

And if you really want to break his case down, he has terrible post efficiency, so many empty posts for such a high volume poster. He also doesn't do well in the face of adversity once he's down he abandons the thread. And lastly when the thread is on the line he never comes through in the clutch with an ether. He's a choker, not my goat.

Spurs m8
10-21-2022, 09:31 PM
Yep...3ball is GOAT

Axe
10-21-2022, 09:39 PM
And if you really want to break his case down, he has terrible post efficiency, so many empty posts for such a high volume poster. He also doesn't do well in the face of adversity once he's down he abandons the thread. And lastly when the thread is on the line he never comes through in the clutch with an ether. He's a choker, not my goat.
True. He's not even funny at all either. Also moves the goalposts a lot when things don't go his way anymore. Don't care if he actually talks about basketball stuff; he just comes out as a hilarious spam troll bot.

Full Court
10-21-2022, 09:46 PM
3ball is the legend of his era for sure.

The Bronie destroyer. :lol

Shooter
10-21-2022, 10:55 PM

BANG!!!

Full Court
10-21-2022, 11:15 PM
3ball undoubtedly has the best peak.

The ones who don't have him as GOAT poster only value longevity.

1987_Lakers
10-21-2022, 11:21 PM

Best analogy so far. Very repetitive poster, provides long posts that provide little insight, he's like that player who attempts a bunch of bad shots and doesn't do much else on the court. His Oubre > Klay thread will go down as the biggest choke in ISH history. Not to mention his other chokes like his complete change of opinion of players such as Giannis, Curry, & KD because he was initially wrong on his predictions about them.

E_Stamkos
10-22-2022, 03:16 AM
I fux with him.

bison
01-13-2023, 08:53 PM
3ball could destroy the whole Bron Bron Gang on the court by himself in flip flops with a peg leg and suffering from Covid19

Yes. One time 3ball single-handedly demolished a bevy of trolls in an MJ vs Lebron argument with no help all the while he was suffering from COVID 19, this was also famously known as “The Flu Thread” :bowdown:

Some times I dream, that he is me
You’ve got to see that’s how I dream to be
I dream I copy,
I dream I paste,
Like 3, if could be like 3 (I wanna be I wanna be like 3)