PDA

View Full Version : The night the nba shut down for Covid the jazz had to stay in the arena for 9 hours.

Kblaze8855
10-21-2022, 05:18 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/donovan-mitchell-says-jazz-players-got-drunk-the-night-of-the-covid-19-shutdown-thanks-to-chris-paul/

They were forced to stay in the locker room FaceTiming everyone and drinking. Chris Paul had 15 bottles of wine sent to them for support. So they sat around drunk for 9 hours then got driven away by a guy in a hazmat suit….

They are totally done even testing aren’t they?

Is that official? I know Canada stopped so that should be it right?

Im not gonna hear anyone is out with covid again right?

Kblaze8855
10-21-2022, 05:19 PM
Oh and If you’re wondering why Chris Paul would be the one sending them stuff I believe he was still the president of the players union at that point.

warriorfan
10-21-2022, 05:27 PM
99.99% survival rate

what cucks

Xiao Yao You
10-21-2022, 06:08 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/donovan-mitchell-says-jazz-players-got-drunk-the-night-of-the-covid-19-shutdown-thanks-to-chris-paul/

They were forced to stay in the locker room FaceTiming everyone and drinking. Chris Paul had 15 bottles of wine sent to them for support. So they sat around drunk for 9 hours then got driven away by a guy in a hazmat suit….

They are totally done even testing aren’t they?

Is that official? I know Canada stopped so that should be it right?

Im not gonna hear anyone is out with covid again right?

already been players out. Still testing if you aren't vaccinated I believe

Axe
10-21-2022, 06:34 PM
His fault :durantunimpressed:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0BWDTRGoADzcMe6PbyR3JZcXyxui2_ VG82w&usqp=CAU

Smook A.
10-21-2022, 06:41 PM
99.99% survival rate

what cucks

It's more like 98-99%, not 99.99%. Worldwide its reported that there's been 627M cases, and 6.6M deaths. Still a lot of people that were affected

bison
10-21-2022, 06:45 PM
It's more like 98-99%, not 99.99%. Worldwide its reported that there's been 627M cases, and 6.6M deaths. Still a lot of people that were affected

dying from COVID =/= dying with COVID

Smook A.
10-21-2022, 06:47 PM
dying from COVID =/= dying with COVID

I'm aware. COVID does make the underlying conditions worse though

bison
10-21-2022, 06:48 PM
NBA should have never had 'protocols' in place. So many players missed games unnecessarily that may have affected the course of those teams' seasons. Just complete stupidity and doing things because everyone else is doing it, not because it makes sense. Players being asked to stay home while arenas were packed, and everyone looks at this and doesn't even question it. The 'pandemic' is probably the dumbest thing i have ever lived through. The film Idiocracy is becoming reality.

bison
10-21-2022, 06:51 PM
I'm aware. COVID does make the underlying conditions worse though

But it needs to be emphasized because there is a campaign to sweep all this idiocy under the rug. Americans were hit hard the most, that's because he have poor access to health care, and a huge obese, aging and drug addicted population ridden with diabities and other comorbidities thats still leading to deaths but now this is all being swept under the rug by calling it "long COVID". It's insane how committed to this pandemic cinematic fan fiction our leading institutions are

Real Men Wear Green
10-21-2022, 06:54 PM
The 9 hours adds additional context to the alleged Mitchell Gobert feud that ended that version of the Jazz