PDA

View Full Version : Barkley: "What They're Putting Around LeBron Is Embarrassing."

Nb1
10-23-2022, 01:49 PM
Honestly, i've never seen such a garbage team. The Lakers best 3pt shooter is Pat Bev! PAT FKING BEV lol. How could someone surround Lebron with all that trash? Even if you picked randomly 10 guys from any team it couldn't be that bad. The guys can't do anything. Got put in wide open shots the whole game and keep bricking it like there's no tomorrow.

I mean how in the flying fu** are you a professional basketball player and you can't shoot the ball to save your life? How? Your job is to put the ball in the basket. You shoot the ball 20 times for 320 days a year; how in the flying fu** does your team guards go 1-25? It's horrendous. No wonder the whole media and the world is making fun of Lebron's teammates!

Lee
10-23-2022, 02:01 PM
Yet Barkley defends Westbrook, whose 47 m salary is all the reason why Lebron-Davis are surrounded by nothing.

Smook A.
10-23-2022, 02:59 PM
The team sounds nice on paper, but the guys just don't fit with each other. Russ definitely isn't a good fit on the Lakers, and having Pat Bev start along with Russ is a dumb idea

Micku
10-23-2022, 09:43 PM
The team sounds nice on paper, but the guys just don't fit with each other. Russ definitely isn't a good fit on the Lakers, and having Pat Bev start along with Russ is a dumb idea

The team didn't even sound nice on paper to me. Westbrook isn't a good fit with LeBron. D-Wade wasn't a good fit either, but they out talent their opponents, and D-Wade was smarter. He was better off the ball too. Westbrook isn't that.

Lebron, AD, Westbrook works well with shooters. And they don't have any shooters. Westbrook needs the ball in his hands, but LeBron is the PG. So, it won't work. They'll just sag on them constantly.

At least they are playing good defense.

kawhileonard2
10-23-2022, 09:43 PM
This team is stacked.

Full Court
10-23-2022, 09:44 PM
Yet Barkley defends Westbrook, whose 47 m salary is all the reason why Lebron-Davis are surrounded by nothing.

Yet Lebron and his War Room are the ones who pushed the Lakers to trade the farm for Westbrook.

2swift4u
10-24-2022, 07:16 AM
the Lakers front office really made a huge mess. I mean how in the world can you turn a championship team into total trash within 1-2 years??? Paying Westbrook a fortune who has never won anything and AD who's always injured is just stupid.

TheGoatest
10-24-2022, 07:25 AM
the Lakers front office really made a huge mess. I mean how in the world can you turn a championship team into total trash within 1-2 years??? Paying Westbrook a fortune who has never won anything and AD who's always injured is just stupid.

In their defense, they were in a historically unique situation after the 2020 championship. They only had 77 days of rest until the next season, which was twice as short as a normal period of rest between seasons, and they understandably didn't feel confident that they could compete for the 2021 championship with the same roster.
The injuries during the 2020-21 season then piled up as a result of such an extremely short off-season, and it eventually all snowballed into the ultimate "Break glass in case of emergency" act of desperation: The signing of 'Brick.
Had it not been for such a ridiculously short off-season in late 2020, I am sure that their current roster would resemble their championship one much more, and they would've been way less injured in the previous couple of seasons.

coin24
10-24-2022, 08:38 AM
Bran and Davis wanted shitbrick on the team..

jayfan
10-24-2022, 08:58 AM

....Thanks to Lebron.

tontoz
10-24-2022, 09:09 AM
LeGM at work :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
10-24-2022, 09:21 AM
While Reaves isn't starter material... he def provides spacing and stability. Bev and Wes don't work. I expect they will bench bev. Westbrook won't get benches unless he's traded

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 09:45 AM
In their defense, they were in a historically unique situation after the 2020 championship. They only had 77 days of rest until the next season, which was twice as short as a normal period of rest between seasons, and they understandably didn't feel confident that they could compete for the 2021 championship with the same roster.
The injuries during the 2020-21 season then piled up as a result of such an extremely short off-season, and it eventually all snowballed into the ultimate "Break glass in case of emergency" act of desperation: The signing of 'Brick.
Had it not been for such a ridiculously short off-season in late 2020, I am sure that their current roster would resemble their championship one much more, and they would've been way less injured in the previous couple of seasons.

and they don't have a championship without the extra off season and bubble they had

Airupthere
10-24-2022, 11:34 AM
LeMoooaaarr haalllppppp!!! Lol :oldlol: the story of lebron’s career

MadDogg
10-24-2022, 11:40 AM
Their shooting is atrocious I can't even lie. The pathetic thing is they're like third in the league in attempts. Lol woeful

RRR3
10-24-2022, 11:42 AM
and they don't have a championship without the extra off season and bubble they had
Steaming.

WhiteKyrie
10-24-2022, 11:43 AM

LeBron wanted to trade Kuzma and Pope for Westbrick. He made the bed again.

BigShotBob
10-24-2022, 11:57 AM
They'd win if they embraced their identity. They are a rugged, hard nosed defensive team that should pound it inside and shoot more mid-range shots than 3's. They should average at least 60-80+ points in the paint. No reason to attempt more than 7-8 3's a quarter unless it's absolutely wide open.

Sad era we live in

LeGoat4Life
10-24-2022, 12:02 PM
Lebron needs more help

Dark age for my Lakers

To make matters worse, Lebron signed 50 mill/year extension too. Dead cap space

bison
10-24-2022, 12:02 PM
The team roster isn't really *that* bad when you factor Westbrook out of the equation. AD/Lebron are still a potent duo that raises the team's floor quite a bit. Lonnie Walker has been decent and Austin Reaves is a reliable role player. JTA and Nunn have been buttcheeks so far, but we do have Schroder and Bryant on the way. People forget the 2020 championship team wasn't a great 3 pt shooting team either. That team's bread and butter came in the paint and there's no reason why this team can't do the same. I don't understand why Lakers can't do with Westrbook what the Houston Rockets did with John Wall where they came to an agreement that Wall would sit despite his desire to start games. Wall was also considered washed while having a massive contract.

WhiteKyrie
10-24-2022, 12:55 PM
Westbrook is just a horrendous fit style wise and attitude wise and is very selfish, and divisive player.

His ego refusing to let him come off the bench, even though it would be the best fit for him. Not just on this Lakers team but any team.

The cohesion would be so much better with him just removed. He very much is a cancer in team basketball. He’s been traded so many times now, he’s been a bad chemistry fit in so many places. And now he doesn’t even have his just insane athleticism to dominate a game, and he could only do that really when he had nobody else on the team with him. He’s pouting because there’s two players on the team clearly superior to him. And he can’t fit his game in with them and he ends up just looking even more terrible.

The fact that after he went 0 for 11 and said post game to reporters that hen had a solid game, just shows he has no criticism of himself.

If Kobe had a game like that, he would be candid and honest, and say he played like shit and he needs to do better.

Westbrook can’t handle any type of critique or criticism. But he tries to confront and fight Laker fans when they call him out for playing like shit. It’s truly pathetic. And just so insecure.

Westbrick is by far the worst MVP player of all time. I don’t care about how many arbitrary triple doubles has ever had.

SATAN
10-24-2022, 07:21 PM
The Lakers wouldn't give LeBron who he wanted in the first place. He should demand a trade to a top 5 team.

warriorfan
10-24-2022, 07:30 PM
LeGM

Spurs m8
10-24-2022, 07:51 PM
This nb1 alt is such an entitled and whiny little b1tch

LeGM is reaping what he sowed...and its glorious

He traded everything away for AD and WB...what are the Lakers supposed to do?

https://youtu.be/3Gkk7ZrAoWU

Baller789
10-25-2022, 04:58 AM
Bronies absolving Lebron for the hole he dug himself in. Classic.

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 05:15 AM
Bronies absolving Lebron for the hole he dug himself in. Classic.

Isn't it just glorious?

Bronies are absolutely damaged right now and in reality, only have their boy to blame.

He made their life miserable last season and they know they're in for another 6 months of it.

Maybe if they didn't live through another grown man, it wouldn't hit them so hard.

Take this an opportunity to get a life, even though it's winter and you just wasted another summer.

Next summer could be all yours, you might even have sex, if you grow up

Nb1
10-25-2022, 06:01 AM
Isn't it just glorious?

Bronies are absolutely damaged right now and in reality, only have their boy to blame.

He made their life miserable last season and they know they're in for another 6 months of it.

Maybe if they didn't live through another grown man, it wouldn't hit them so hard.

Take this an opportunity to get a life, even though it's winter and you just wasted another summer.

Next summer could be all yours, you might even have sex, if you grow up

Says the guy with 22k posts on a basketball forum who's in every single thread about Lebron :roll:

You're the defintion of "No life" :roll:

Lebron must have traumatized you when you were a small handicaped child. Like, holy shit 22k posts, do you even go out of your basement :oldlol:

warriorfan
10-25-2022, 06:15 AM
Says the guy with 22k posts on a basketball forum who's in every single thread about Lebron :roll:

Lebron must have traumatized you when you were a small handicaped child. Like, holy shit 22k posts, do you even go out of your basement :oldlol:

fuming

Baller789
10-25-2022, 09:52 AM
fuming

Also, most likely an alt. :lol

SATAN
10-25-2022, 10:06 AM

Meth m8:

https://manofmany.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/eshlad-starter-pack.jpg

WhiteKyrie
10-25-2022, 10:23 AM
I’ve always called him Retawded Westbrick.

There is literally no skill, IQ, craft, or finesse to his game. It was just run full speed like a retard into the basket, or take one of his hideous pull up jump shots.

He has basically like a really piss poor character, insecure, gay, feminine, over emotional black Forrest Gump of NBA basketball.

3ba11
10-25-2022, 10:40 AM
We've heard this story of weak teammate performance quite a bit in Lebron's career.

It's time to start looking at the source - maybe Lebron doesn't get the ball to teammates optimally or run a brand of ball that they excel in

Teammates play better in a better brand of ball, so maybe Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance is predictable after 20 years and defenders are good at closing out on the outdated drive-and-kick... Players infact shoot better off of ball movement - see the Warriors, Celtics or Bucks (organic ball movement & chemistry)

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 10:42 AM

There is literally no skill, IQ, craft, or finesse to his game. It was just run full speed like a retard into the basket, or take one of his hideous pull up jump shots.

He has basically like a really piss poor character, insecure, gay, feminine, over emotional black Forrest Gump of NBA basketball.

Russell Stankbrook. The video of him wanting to fight that fan was straight comedy lol. All the boos and rampant criticism are making him crack.

WhiteKyrie
10-25-2022, 10:47 AM
Russell Stankbrook. The video of him wanting to fight that fan was straight comedy lol. All the boos and rampant criticism are making him crack.

Which shows a few things. He’s a narcissist and can’t admit that his play has been piss poor and needs to improve. He is unwilling to accommodate a role to help the betterment of the team. He pouts and doesn’t join huddles. And then yes tries to fight fans. That fan was a cop for not doubling down on his opinion, what was multi millionaire Westbrook going to do? Run into the stands and beat his ass and have to pay out that fan for assault? He’s such an over emotional retard. The anti thesis for what you want in your teams floor general and quarterback.

3ba11
10-25-2022, 10:51 AM

Why can't the GOAT elevate Westbrook like expert jumpshooters do because expert jumpshooters like Paul George, Beal, Durant, or Harden made the playoffs with Westbrook - their expert jumpshooting fit with Westbrook, so Westbrook played better.

So why can't the greatest player to ever touch a basketball elevate an all-time great like Westbrook?.. Is Lebron not infact the greatest?

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 12:17 PM
Which shows a few things. He’s a narcissist and can’t admit that his play has been piss poor and needs to improve. He is unwilling to accommodate a role to help the betterment of the team. He pouts and doesn’t join huddles. And then yes tries to fight fans. That fan was a cop for not doubling down on his opinion, what was multi millionaire Westbrook going to do? Run into the stands and beat his ass and have to pay out that fan for assault? He’s such an over emotional retard. The anti thesis for what you want in your teams floor general and quarterback.

Dont wanna psychoanalyze the guy, but he certainly lacks accountability like you said. Westbrook's absolute refusal to improve on things he should, as a pointguard, is just baffling to me. I doubt he would have gone up in the stands to squabble, but you never what makes someone tick. Nobody saw "Malice in the Palace" coming either, and then it happened.

If I'm a Laker fan, I want this guy out of there. Give me ample shooting.

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 01:36 PM

The fan told Westbrick that he sucked as he was walking to the locker room. Westbrick heard it, walked back and confronted the fan with a "Say that to my face", and the fan told him that he sucks again. :oldlol:

tontoz
10-25-2022, 02:02 PM
Westbrook better cool it with the tough guy routine. He might run into someone who actually is a tough guy.

Lakers Legend#32
10-25-2022, 03:43 PM
And Pelinka was given a contract extension for this mess?

Airupthere
10-25-2022, 03:45 PM
LeBron James reportedly set up a 'war room' in his house to research and recruit a 3rd star to the Lakers

"LeBron James wanted to be involved in landing his next All-Star teammate.

According to a report in The Athletic, as the Los Angeles Lakers sought to make a deal for a star player to join James and Anthony Davis, James helped in the process.

James reportedly set up a "war room" in his Brentwood house and researched who could be available and fit alongside him. James held in-person meetings and calls with prospective candidates.

The Athletic reported that James held some of these meetings alongside Davis and former teammate Jared Dudley. The house, purchased in 2017, is outfitted with a cigar lounge and wine cellar, and is reportedly his office for much of his off-court business, according to The Athletic.

According to the report, James personally met with star guard DeMar DeRozan twice to discuss their fit.

James had also been working out with Russell Westbrook in Los Angeles in the offseason, and the two discussed their fit on the court, according to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne.

Ultimately, after it became clear that the Lakers didn't have the pieces to trade for top targets like Damian Lillard and Bradley Beal, the team turned their attention to candidates like Westbrook, DeRozan, and Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield."

Bububbuttt not Lebron's fault. Buuttt Moaaarrr haaalllpP!!!

WhiteKyrie
10-25-2022, 03:46 PM
And Pelinka was given a contract extension for this mess?
LeBron wanted this move smh not Pelinka

The fan told Westbrick that he sucked as he was walking to the locker room. Westbrick heard it, walked back and confronted the fan with a "Say that to my face", and the fan told him that he sucks again. :oldlol:
No the fan didn’t, he stopped talking tough the second Russell came back out, and then somebody said oh Russell my brother loves you. And Russell said that’s what I thought, and then acted like he was going back all the way into the tunnel into the locker room, but kept lingering to hear if the guy said anything else. Russell is a total bitch.

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 04:44 PM
Also, most likely an alt. :lol

100% an alt

Probably of shooter/goat tits

Nb1
10-25-2022, 05:47 PM
100% an alt

Probably of shooter/goat tits

Holy shit 20033 posts since 2014 talking about a man :eek:

Not even in the gay community an obsession like that must have happened :eek:

Bro, you should see a psychiatrist! Really, go get some help! It’s not healthy to spend all those years on a forum talking about a man!

I know posting that many times a day doesn’t give you enough time to make friends or get out of your basement, but you need an intervention! Damn, since 2014 talking every single minute about a man, that’s sick!

And mods can see that i’m no alt lol. Who tf even thinks like that, you must be really sick in your head! Really, seek some help from your family…