10-23-2022, 09:52 PM
JC averaging 20ppg.

Markkannen having a break out year

Sex Machine looking like 6MOY.

Jazz 3-0 on top of the west.

No Toody? No problem

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 09:54 PM
Amazing what a new coach can do. Would have loved to see these guys minus Clarkson with Gobert

Proctor
10-23-2022, 09:57 PM
Gobert was always a weak link. Not solely responsible for Jazz failures but certainly a large part. No more Mitchell and Bojan to bring it most nights, but they have Lauri who is emerging and a bunch of really good guys with chips on their shoulders and a seemingly excellent coach.

bison
10-23-2022, 09:58 PM
Also helps to have the GOAT GM in none other than Danny ‘the fleecemaster’ Ainge

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:01 PM
Gobert was always a weak link. Not solely responsible for Jazz failures but certainly a large part. No more Mitchell and Bojan to bring it most nights, but they have Lauri who is emerging and a bunch of really good guys with chips on their shoulders and a seemingly excellent coach.

the weak link that carried an otherwise horrible team for years

Proctor
10-23-2022, 10:04 PM
the weak link that carried an otherwise horrible team for years
Carried them to an Ainge fire sale. LOL :roll:

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:05 PM

3 unprotected picks for a weak link and they will likely lose that trade

RRR3
10-23-2022, 10:05 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Years of watching Toody get flambéd by the likes of Terrance Mann and Maxi Kleber in the playoffs had jazz fans begging for a restart.

Proctor
10-23-2022, 10:07 PM
3 unprotected picks for a weak link and they will likely lose that trade
Ainge pulled off a heist for a really good but overrated player. Jazz future hasn't been this bright in a long time

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:07 PM
can't quit me

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:09 PM
Ainge pulled off a heist for a really good but overrated player. Jazz future hasn't been this bright in a long time

weak link but really good? Hasn't been so bright since Gobert emerged. Until they get someone they can build around it won't get that bright again

RRR3
10-23-2022, 10:10 PM
Xiao huffing and puffing, stumbling and bumbling, tears running down his face as he watches Mitchell dominate on the Cavs

Proctor
10-23-2022, 10:15 PM
weak link but really good? Hasn't been so bright since Gobert emerged. Until they get someone they can build around it won't get that bright again
He's better elsewhere. Gobert "carrying" an offense won't leave you with much of an offense. Can't win on putbacks and bricked FTs

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:17 PM
He's better elsewhere. Gobert "carrying" an offense won't leave you with much of an offense. Can't win on putbacks and bricked FTs

and yet they had the best offense ever until injuries/Covid hit :lol

Full Court
10-23-2022, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that the Jazz are off to as good of a start as they are. Of course, they have plenty of time to level out. I mean, last year the Wizards started off like a meteor, and we all know where they ended up.

But still, I thought the Jazz were going into tank mode or something after the off-season moves, but they're looking solid.

Proctor
10-23-2022, 10:19 PM
and yet they had the best offense ever until injuries/Covid hit :lol
:roll::lol:oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:20 PM
:roll::lol:oldlol:

they literally had the highest Ortg ever before Gobert went out. Poor trolls. Facts are hard for them to deal with

Proctor
10-23-2022, 10:25 PM
they literally had the highest Ortg ever before Gobert went out. Poor trolls. Facts are hard for them to deal with
https://c.tenor.com/6tWwbbK2KFMAAAAC/danny-ainge.gif

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:27 PM
Sounds good, didn't get them anywhere though

got them where they were supposed to go. Can't overachieve every year

RRR3
10-23-2022, 10:32 PM
So Toody had the best offense ever around him and still couldn’t beat Luka+scrubs? :yaohappy:

Mask the Embiid
10-23-2022, 10:57 PM
Jazz got a lot of winners on their team. Kelly, Conley, and Vanderbelt.

As long as they keep the ball out of jordan Clarksons hands down the stretch(catch and shoots are ok), they will always have a chance to win.

Love watching this team this year. How long will management keep letting these dudes win before they kick the feet out from underneath them? We will find out. The 1st time this teams folds in the clutch will be the death of this team….it will linger with them and make them doubt themselves in close game…..I’m just gonna enjoy watching this team til the downfall happens. Love how they play tho

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Jazz got a lot of winners on their team. Kelly, Conley, and Vanderbelt.

As long as they keep the ball out of jordan Clarksons hands down the stretch(catch and shoots are ok), they will always have a chance to win.

Love watching this team this year. How long will management keep letting these dudes win before they kick the feet out from underneath them? We will find out. The 1st time this teams folds in the clutch will be the death of this team….it will linger with them and make them doubt themselves in close game…..I’m just gonna enjoy watching this team til the downfall happens. Love how they play tho

Only way you keep it from Clarkson is by not playing the bum. Management is just waiting for the right deals. Team will look much different come February

Overdrive
10-23-2022, 11:59 PM
can't quit me

The only person harder to argue with than a genius is an idiot and on a board with 3ball and goatest you're the biggest idiot of them all.

You're massively overrating a role player to the point where you think that he's some franchise carrying monster of a player, while he's simply a slightly more nimble DeAndre Jordan.

TheGoatest
10-24-2022, 12:49 AM
I really thought that they picked up Talen Horton Tucker to start him. Or at least give him 25-30 mins per game.
I mean, he started a bunch of games for the Lakers last season.
But so far he's averaging 12 minutes per game. But that's just how much he sucks, and how much the Lakers were depleted, I guess.

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 08:08 AM
The only person harder to argue with than a genius is an idiot and on a board with 3ball and goatest you're the biggest idiot of them all.

You're massively overrating a role player to the point where you think that he's some franchise carrying monster of a player, while he's simply a slightly more nimble DeAndre Jordan.

Facts are facts. Jazz couldn't even tank because Rudy was too good. When he played they were one of the best teams in the league. When he didn't they were awful.

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 08:09 AM
I really thought that they picked up Talen Horton Tucker to start him. Or at least give him 25-30 mins per game.
I mean, he started a bunch of games for the Lakers last season.
But so far he's averaging 12 minutes per game. But that's just how much he sucks, and how much the Lakers were depleted, I guess.

Jazz have a lot more talent than the Lakers for starters. Tucker probably wouldn't have even made the team if he didn't have a contract through next year

999Guy
10-24-2022, 08:31 AM
This is the definitive said it too early thread. I realized how dumb this was when he mentioned Sexton as highlight on this team.

Some teams start off flukey every year. Utah will fall off, hard. Philly will dominate.

Manny98
10-24-2022, 09:10 AM
Xiao huffing and puffing, stumbling and bumbling, tears running down his face as he watches Mitchell dominate on the Cavs
:roll:

Manny98
10-24-2022, 09:16 AM
Facts are facts. Jazz couldn't even tank because Rudy was too good. When he played they were one of the best teams in the league. When he didn't they were awful.
One of the best teams getting bounced in the first round :oldlol:

Utah should be historically bad this season since they no longer have Rudy, why are they flourishing right now bro :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 09:20 AM
One of the best teams getting bounced in the first round :oldlol:

Utah should be historically bad this season since they no longer have Rudy, why are they flourishing right now bro :oldlol:

new coach, sharing the ball, playing D... Too bad Gobert never got to play with a team like this

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2022, 09:40 AM
The guy brainwashed himself hard thinking Toody was anything more but a role player lol

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 09:41 AM
The guy brainwashed himself hard thinking Toody was anything more but a role player lol

all NBA/DPOTY. GOAT role player

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2022, 09:47 AM
all NBA/DPOTY. GOAT role player

DPOTY's are role players all the time.

congrats on the all nba 3rd teams.

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 09:49 AM
DPOTY's are role players all the time.

congrats on the all nba 3rd teams.

all NBAers are role players all the time as well

Kblaze8855
10-24-2022, 10:26 AM
all NBAers are role players all the time as well

If they’re centers in the modern age?

At times. Deandre Jordan and Andre Drummond were all nba. Deandre 2-3 times I think. This isn’t the old days when Hakeem, Shaq, Drob, Ewing, Zo, and Mutombo had to fight it out for 3 spots.

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 11:14 PM
good loss tonite to another tanking team

Xiao Yao You
10-24-2022, 11:54 PM
Jordan Clarkson lost the ball with 26.8 seconds left in regulation, which set the stage for a new result for the 2022-23 Utah Jazz: a loss.

he's good for tanking anyway

Xiao Yao You
10-25-2022, 12:03 AM
Jordan Clarkson had a chance to tie the game at 1109 with 30 seconds left to play but dribbled the ball off his foot, ultimately giving Houston their first win of the season.

now there's a surprise. Clarkson pounding the ball as usual and his foot gets in the way. What a bum!

Manny98
10-26-2022, 10:13 PM
Markennen going off again, looking to go 4-1

Pitbull
10-26-2022, 10:27 PM
That twin tower lineup was never going to work in Minny. Old school , they need to modernize.

Xiao Yao You
10-26-2022, 10:33 PM
That twin tower lineup was never going to work in Minny. Old school , they need to modernize.

The triple tower lineup has worked in Utah as it did to a degree in Cleveland last year. Wolves will be fine.

Xiao Yao You
10-26-2022, 11:06 PM
Vanderbilt fouled out. Conley sitting with 5 Going to be tough to hang on

Axe
10-26-2022, 11:14 PM
Wolves would have still won without 2D's 10 points against the spurs.

Xiao Yao You
10-26-2022, 11:15 PM
Olynyk fouled out

Xiao Yao You
10-26-2022, 11:16 PM
Wolves would have still won without 2D's 10 points against the spurs.

you and your point obsession. I'd hate to think how many points they would have given up without Gobert

Axe
10-26-2022, 11:19 PM
you and your point obsession. I'd hate to think how many points they would have given up without Gobert
:roll:

Xiao Yao You
10-26-2022, 11:24 PM
Porter hurt

Xiao Yao You
10-27-2022, 04:46 PM
Jon Krawczynski: Rudy Gobert stopped himself just short of saying KAT throws him the best lobs he’s ever received (https://*********.com/social/). “The lobs that he throws me are great. They’re perfect. For me, obviously I can get a bounce pass, I can get a pass on the move, but the lob is like the easiest thing for me.”

– via Twitter JonKrawczynski (https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski)

looked good. They just need to figure it out defensively now