PDA

View Full Version : LeBron’s reaction to Westbrook’s decision with 30 seconds left

Lee
10-23-2022, 11:33 PM
https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1584314291146018817

What do you think he is saying?

Spurs m8
10-23-2022, 11:51 PM
https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1584314291146018817

What do you think he is saying?

"Thank god I kept this scapegoat....i just bricked one and I'm gonna brick the game winner soon"

Proctor
10-23-2022, 11:57 PM
"Thank god I kept this scapegoat....i just bricked one and I'm gonna brick the game winner soon"

:oldlol:

TheGoatest
10-24-2022, 12:01 AM
I like how Westbrick casually jogs back after the brick, like it was some pre-game warmup or shit. :roll:

Airupthere
10-24-2022, 12:07 AM

:applause: exaclty lol

ILLsmak
10-24-2022, 06:14 AM
It was a bad shot in regards to clock management, but he was WIDE OPEN from like 16 feet. It's more a surprise that he missed such an uncontested shot. The strategy against LA is simple: hope WB pisses everyone off, let him shoot, but yea... who is gonna miss a shot like that? That's like a FT. No hand raised, dame not even looking.

Edit: "I feel like this is an interview of trying to set me up to say something," James said. "I can tell that you guys are in the whole Russell Westbrook category right now. I don't like to lose. I hate to lose at anything. I don't care what happens throughout the course of my season or throughout the course of my career, I hate to lose. And especially the way we had this game. But give credit to Portland.

"You guys can write about Russ and all the things you want to try to talk about Russ, but I'm not up here to do that. I won't do it. I've said it over and over. That is not my [M.O.]. That's not who I am."

___

It's kind of like that old Gottfried (RIP) roast of Bob Saget (RIP.) "The rumors that Bob Saget RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990 are not true. Completely baseless, if anyone has any evidence that he RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990..." etc lol.

****in' bron. O well at least he's gonna get all time scoring. Stans rejoice. People were salted at Kobe going for 60 in his last game, but what about this shitshow?

-Smak

Full Court
10-24-2022, 06:51 AM
It was a bad shot in regards to clock management, but he was WIDE OPEN from like 16 feet. It's more a surprise that he missed such an uncontested shot. The strategy against LA is simple: hope WB pisses everyone off, let him shoot, but yea... who is gonna miss a shot like that? That's like a FT. No hand raised, dame not even looking.

Edit: "I feel like this is an interview of trying to set me up to say something," James said. "I can tell that you guys are in the whole Russell Westbrook category right now. I don't like to lose. I hate to lose at anything. I don't care what happens throughout the course of my season or throughout the course of my career, I hate to lose. And especially the way we had this game. But give credit to Portland.

"You guys can write about Russ and all the things you want to try to talk about Russ, but I'm not up here to do that. I won't do it. I've said it over and over. That is not my [M.O.]. That's not who I am."

___

It's kind of like that old Gottfried (RIP) roast of Bob Saget (RIP.) "The rumors that Bob Saget RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990 are not true. Completely baseless, if anyone has any evidence that he RAPED AND MURDERED A GIRL IN 1990..." etc lol.

****in' bron. O well at least he's gonna get all time scoring. Stans rejoice. People were salted at Kobe going for 60 in his last game, but what about this shitshow?

-Smak

LeMeltdown :lol

jayfan
10-24-2022, 07:42 AM
Pretty meek reaction, to be honest.

Can you imagine how MJ would have reacted? Although, Westbrook would never be bullsh***ing like that in the first place if MJ was his teammate.

And MJ would have never had him as a teammate, much less demand to have him. Lol Lebron.

jayfan
10-24-2022, 07:57 AM

-Smak

A surprise that he missed it?? Are you serious? Dude was 4-14 when he took that shot. Of course he was wide open. They were begging to him to shoot.

ILLsmak
10-24-2022, 09:26 AM
A surprise that he missed it?? Are you serious? Dude was 4-14 when he took that shot. Of course he was wide open. They were begging to him to shoot.

yea, he should still be able to hit that shot. He didn't have to stop on a dime, he didn't have to square his shoulders. I mean... that was a disgusting brick for how easy of a shot that was. People don't get worse at shooting when they are 4-14 haha. WB is not a good shooter, but that's a much easier shot than people are acting like. Coach said 'contested,' but it wasn't really at all. They let him walk into a 16 footer and he took it. He's gotta make that shot. It was definitely oblivious in terms of situation, but otoh, they did guarantee (more or less) getting the ball back, and it's hard to imagine why anyone would not take that shot EXCEPT due to the circumstance, but then you gotta say... could they have run a play and gotten a better look, how well was their offense going at the time, etc... I wasn't watching. Just saw that play. It was a bone head shot, but he still should have drilled it. And if he made it... 2 for 1 with worst case tie, right. Def a crazy decision, but really focus on how easy of a shot that was haha. It's not like dude can't make shots. He usually just takes awful ones. The fact that he bricked that so hard almost made it seem like he didn't even care. Like he's checked out.

-Smak

kawhileonard2
10-24-2022, 11:12 AM

:rockon:

StrongLurk
10-24-2022, 01:18 PM
The Lakers fans legit panicked when they saw Russ shoot that. Hell, the Blazers BENCH was CELBRATING when they saw Russ go into his shot form...Westbrook basically has the yips at this point because he can't handle the pressure of playing in LA with a 47Mil contract.

WhiteKyrie
10-24-2022, 01:43 PM
They didn’t even contest a wide open mid range on Westbrick. Disrespect is unbelievable.

bison
10-24-2022, 01:48 PM
The Lakers fans legit panicked when they saw Russ shoot that. Hell, the Blazers BENCH was CELBRATING when they saw Russ go into his shot form...Westbrook basically has the yips at this point because he can't handle the pressure of playing in LA with a 47Mil contract.

We need to bench Westbrook not just for the team's sake, but for his own as well. I'm a Russ fan and its just painful to continue to let him go out there and humiliate himself. It's almost cruel to keep him on the court and let him have bad shooting night after bad shooting night, and then having him fed to the social media hounds on a nightly basis.

WhiteKyrie
10-24-2022, 02:17 PM
We need to bench Westbrook not just for the team's sake, but for his own as well. I'm a Russ fan and its just painful to continue to let him go out there and humiliate himself. It's almost cruel to keep him on the court and let him have bad shooting night after bad shooting night, and then having him fed to the social media hounds on a nightly basis.

His best bet is doing the Westbrick ball dominance at his advanced age and regressed athleticism without LeBron and AD on the court against second unit defenses but he doesn’t want to do that either.

Because he’s selfish, hyper insecure and thus developed a narcissistic ego to over compensate.

That’s why I laugh even at the comparisons with Derricj Rose, his immediate contemporary. D-Rose, even with even more regressed athleticism due to major injuries throughout his career, was able to better adapt, fit himself within a team concept, is a better shooter, playmaker, and decision maker. And actually has basketball skills, IQ and craft to his game and he’s still effective and willing to come off the bench for the betterment of the team. And pick his spots. And in some cases still gets up for big opponents, even outplayed Ja one game last year.

If Westbrick isn’t allowed to try it do everything, and pad hollow stats, with a rapidly declining physical ability. He’s absolute dirty water trash out there.

Westbrick is trash. OKC should’ve got rid of him back in the day and kept Harden and KD. He’s always been an overrated cancer.

Worst MVP ever. Overrated meaningless and inflated triple double hunter. That’s it.

3ba11
10-24-2022, 02:21 PM

:oldlol:

90sgoat
10-24-2022, 02:24 PM
Lebron hasn't been a net winning player since like 2016.

He puts up the stats but his defense has been non-existant for the last 5 seasons and now his offense is also ineffective due to his age.

Right now, I think he is probably a net negative player.