PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is currently anchoring a top 5 defense at 38 years old

AirBonner
10-24-2022, 02:48 PM
While putting up 27/7/11.

LeGoat

dazzer87
10-24-2022, 03:06 PM
0-3

Spurs m8
10-24-2022, 03:07 PM
0-3

Already missed a game winner

bison
10-24-2022, 03:46 PM
Getting a lot of mileage out of the word 'anchoring' here. Unless you misspelt "AD"

bison
10-24-2022, 03:47 PM
p.s. 0-3

JohnMax
10-24-2022, 04:02 PM
He just gave up a game winner to Jerami Grant

Spurs m8
10-24-2022, 04:13 PM
BTW...he got lit up on the last Blazers basket yesterday lmfao

They're also -9 with him on court this season

It's over

RogueBorg
10-24-2022, 04:56 PM
2022-2023 Lakers DRtg

Anthony Davis 99
Russell Westbrook 101
Patrick Beverly 102
Lebron James 103

Who's the anchor?

Spurs m8
10-24-2022, 05:04 PM
2022-2023 Lakers DRtg

Anthony Davis 99
Russell Westbrook 101
Patrick Beverly 102
Lebron James 103

Who's the anchor?

Yikes

Full Court
10-24-2022, 05:51 PM
If by "anchoring" a defense you mean standing there like an anchor while his opponent blows by him, then yes, he is.

AirBonner
10-24-2022, 07:58 PM
Yikes all the meltdowns

Spurs m8
10-24-2022, 09:12 PM
Yikes all the meltdowns

You mean yikes at everyone calling out your shit thread?

And yikes that you have ZERO comeback for any of the points?

Yeah...yikes alright

HylianNightmare
10-24-2022, 09:15 PM
Looked like himself at the end of the game the other night too

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 01:52 AM
It really is amazing how well he's playing in his 20th season, and how Westbrick and Ham willing to allow Westbrick into the game are doing their best to ruin it.

Full Court
10-25-2022, 06:55 AM
It really is amazing how well he's playing in his 20th season, and how Westbrick and Ham willing to allow Westbrick into the game are doing their best to ruin it.

Yep, it's all a grand conspiracy against LeBum. :roll:

RogueBorg
10-25-2022, 09:24 AM
If by "anchoring" a defense you mean standing there like an anchor while his opponent blows by him, then yes, he is.

:roll:

Manny98
10-25-2022, 10:02 AM
:roll:

SATAN
10-25-2022, 10:10 AM
LeHaters literally lying about the GOAT only further strengthens his case.

LeBron has been playing pretty good defense so far this season. Especially at that age.

All for nothing. Pelinka should be forcibly removed from California.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 10:40 AM
LeHaters literally lying about the GOAT only further strengthens his case.

LeBron has been playing pretty good defense so far this season. Especially at that age.

All for nothing. Pelinka should be forcibly removed from California.

You sound like a brainwashed occultist. :oldlol: ESPN hype and guys like Skip Bayless exist because of imbeciles like you. Pelinka has no say on LeGM handpicking his rosters and wanting Russell Stankbrook on the team. Fact.

RRR3
10-25-2022, 11:00 AM
You sound like a brainwashed occultist. :oldlol: ESPN hype and guys like Skip Bayless exist because of imbeciles like you. Pelinka has no say on LeGM handpicking his rosters and wanting Russell Stankbrook on the team. Fact.
The literal GM has no say? :biggums:

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 11:05 AM
The literal GM has no say? :biggums:

If LeBron wants someone and the Lakers can acquire that someone, what can Pelinka say? The Lakers could have gotten Derozan and had a deal signed to get Buddy Hield, but LeBron wanted Westbrook. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
10-25-2022, 11:12 AM
If LeBron wants someone and the Lakers can acquire that someone, what can Pelinka say? The Lakers could have gotten Derozan and had a deal signed to get Buddy Hield, but LeBron wanted Westbrook. :confusedshrug:
LeBron was under contract he had no leverage and could have been ignored like he was in many other transactions. He also wanted Ty Lue as coach, and to resign Caruso. And I’m positive he wanted them to give up THT in the proposed Lowry trade but they wouldn’t. What happened there? He also wants Westbrook traded currently and has for a while and nothings happened. Maybe look at facts before spewing tired narratives.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 11:15 AM
LeBron was under contract he had no leverage. He also wanted Ty Lue as coach, and to resign Caruso. And I’m positive he wanted them to give up THT in the proposed Lowry trade but they wouldn’t. What happened there? He also wants Westbrook traded currently and has for a while and nothings happened. Maybe look at facts before spewing tired narratives.

Look at facts he says.....

He also wants Westbrook traded currently and has for a while and nothings happened.

But posts that lol. You're a joke and so is your alt.

RRR3
10-25-2022, 11:19 AM
:mad:
MadFraud with the epic meltdown when facts counter his obsessive Bron hating narrative. Yikes.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 11:35 AM
MadFraud with the epic meltdown when facts counter his obsessive Bron hating narrative. Yikes.

Unlike your dumbass, I actually have evidence to backup my claims. Post a quote where LeBron says he wants Westbrook traded. I'll wait.

SATAN
10-25-2022, 06:08 PM

I don't watch First Take or Undisputed. Pelinka literally said it's his own fault and he is in charge. Jeannie said the same thing. Lakers have denied LeBron multiple times. You really think he wants his career to end with this shit show?

Get a life. Your hating is pathetic.

Full Court
10-25-2022, 06:17 PM
You Bronies are complete blind idiots. :lol

How far up Lebron's rectum do you keep your heads?

https://www.insider.com/lebron-james-recruited-stars-lakers-war-room-house-2021-9

:biggums:

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 06:41 PM
Even recently Lillard came out and said they asked him there and he went there and the two bribed him with food

https://clutchpoints.com/i-thought-about-it-damian-lillard-spills-on-lebron-james-2021-recruitment-pitch-to-join-lakers/

Full Court
10-25-2022, 07:13 PM
Even recently Lillard came out and said they asked him there and he went there and the two bribed him with food

https://clutchpoints.com/i-thought-about-it-damian-lillard-spills-on-lebron-james-2021-recruitment-pitch-to-join-lakers/

And remember in 2019 when he was colluding with Kawhi? :lol

AD was the only star who was beta enough to bite.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 07:20 PM
I don't watch First Take or Undisputed. Pelinka literally said it's his own fault and he is in charge. Jeannie said the same thing. Lakers have denied LeBron multiple times. You really think he wants his career to end with this shit show?

Get a life. Your hating is pathetic.

More talking points straight from Klutch and Shannon Sharpe lol. Multiple reports and sources directly involved with LeBron say he and AD literally courted Westbrook. The Lakers also had a deal for Buddy Hield, but LeBron reportedly preferred Westbrook.

Nobody that isn't gullible thinks Pelinka is "running the Lakers" lmao. I get that you're sheltered and a little wet behind the ears, but let me clue you in on something. Half the roster is signed with Klutch sports. That just happens to be coincidence though.....

Full Court
10-25-2022, 07:23 PM
More talking points straight from Klutch and Shannon Sharpe lol. Multiple reports and sources directly involved with LeBron say he and AD literally courted Westbrook to L.A. The Lakers also had a deal for Buddy Hield, but LeBron reportedly preferred Westbrook.

Nobody that isn't gullible thinks Pelinka is "running the Lakers" lmao. I get that you're sheltered and a little wet behind the ears, but let me clue you in on something. Half the roster is signed with Klutch sports. That just happens to be coincidence though.....Wake up, dweeb.

Yeah, Beezleblubber is a straight up idiot. Of course Pelinka said it's his fault. What is he going to say, "I'm just a figure head and am not allowed to make any of the decisions around here"? You can cite documented evidence that Lebron had a direct hand in the Westbrook trade, but all these lame-brained Bronies can do is counter with "Bu-bu-bu-but no he didn't!"

They don't have a leg to stand on.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 07:26 PM

Pelinka in charge!!!

Some of these posters are legitimately clueless. :oldlol: How they aimlessly get through life is a phenomenon.

SATAN
10-25-2022, 07:42 PM
More talking points straight from Klutch and Shannon Sharpe lol. Multiple reports and sources directly involved with LeBron say he and AD literally courted Westbrook. The Lakers also had a deal for Buddy Hield, but LeBron reportedly preferred Westbrook.

Nobody that isn't gullible thinks Pelinka is "running the Lakers" lmao. I get that you're sheltered and a little wet behind the ears, but let me clue you in on something. Half the roster is signed with Klutch sports. That just happens to be coincidence though.....

All good players try to recruit. Doesn't mean they call all the shots. You disregard everything I said that was right and just see what you want to see. Also your post exposed who you are. Your childish insults also expose your low character. Log in with your other account and try again.

MadDogg
10-25-2022, 07:46 PM
All good players try to recruit. Doesn't mean they call all the shots. You disregard everything I said that was right and just see what you want to see. Also your post exposed who you are. Your childish insults also expose your low character. Log in with your other account and try again.

Okay "Satan" lol. Just stop replying dude. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

SATAN
10-25-2022, 07:53 PM
I don't need the sympathy of an MJ stan on one of his alts.

Full Court
10-25-2022, 07:56 PM
Beezleblubber getting ethered over here. He's shown actual evidence, but his head is so far up Bronie's pooper that he's gone retarded. :confusedshrug: