PDA

View Full Version : LEBRON's help is 9-53 from 3 (YES, 16 fkin %)!! WORST so far in NBA HISTORY!!

Nb1
10-25-2022, 03:51 AM
Even the Trail fking Blazers bench is rolling laughing at Lebron's 2nd option like there's no tomorrow!

The whole opponents team is just guarding Lebron leaving everyone else wide open and they can't make a shot to save their lives! HELL, they can barely touch the rim with the bricks they are shooting. It's beyond pathetic that you have a guy drawing the opponents team whole attention and you can't do sh**. I mean, look at this? The worst player on the Warriors can't even do something so horrendous and this is Lebron's 2nd option! It's beyond embarrassing!

https://youtu.be/9N9-GrLzaZQ

Can someone just give Lebron a medal for even making it competitive with the worst cast in NBA history??

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 03:56 AM
LeBron is shooting 26% from the 3, yet that is the best 3pt% of any Lakers player who has attempted 10 3s so far this season.
Day-to-Dayvis is still very much in his "I got my ring, so I don't give a shit anymore" mode from the previous 2 seasons. At least he's cut down on his mid-range and long-2 jump shots that he's been the literal worst player in the league at the previous season.

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 04:10 AM
LeAntiClutch is shooting

7/27

25% himself

He is part of the problem.

Maybe he shouldn't have sold the farm for AD and WB

13 seconds left on the shot clock, he was serious about this shot

https://youtu.be/3Gkk7ZrAoWU

Your threads are whiney and pathetic

beverley is probably just in a shooting slump i expect more from him

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 04:29 AM
beverley is probably just in a shooting slump i expect more from him

I also give the so far abysmal Nunn about 5 more games of a free pass because he was away for an entire season. After that he should get butchered as much as Westbrick by the fans if carries on like this.

westbrook's ft% has been plummeting for 5 years which is a bad sign but he's been able to keep his 3p% close to his career average before this year

which was never that good but it's something

Nb1
10-25-2022, 04:33 AM
Leave Lebron open like they are constantly and he would have great numbers at 3! The guy is 38 and has 4 handicaped players next to him where opponents team just concentrate their defense on him and even then he's able to have great numbers! It's insane!

Nb1
10-25-2022, 04:42 AM
LeAntiClutch is shooting

7/27

25% himself

He is part of the problem.

Maybe he shouldn't have sold the farm for AD and WB

13 seconds left on the shot clock, he was serious about this shot

I would totally agree with the fact that he should stop shooting too, if it wasn't for this exact situation he's in. The problem is because his teammates are half incapacitated to do anything and can't shot wide open shots, the whole opponents team is just protecting the paint and concentrating on Lebron. No one is able to pass 5 guys all the time, not even prime Lebron! So he's forced on taking some horrible contested 3's or logo shots. And actually he's not taking enough of them, because when he passes to a teammate who is wide open they'll brick even worse than him!

I also give the so far abysmal Nunn about 5 more games of a free pass because he was away for an entire season. After that he should get butchered as much as Westbrick by the fans if carries on like this.

yeah i don't know i guess in theory nunn could be a 6th man for them

SATAN
10-25-2022, 04:50 AM
LeBron is obviously pissed already. You could see it when he jacked that 3 up last game, not to mention his facial expressions sometimes. The 3 seemed like a frustration shot and very unfocused. (The 3 being the air ball obviously)

Jeannie is destroying the end of a legend's historic career. Never seen anything like it. I don't see why any great player would want to play there as it currently stands. Not until there is either new ownership and the firing of guys like Pelinka, Rambis. She should sell the team.

To LeBron obviously.

For cheap.

warriorfan
10-25-2022, 05:08 AM
low iq whiny lebron fam posters aren’t helping much either

Nb1
10-25-2022, 05:48 AM
low iq whiny lebron fam posters aren’t helping much either

Easy for you to say with your roster. Even the Warriors bench outplays any of the opponents starting 5 lol. They don't even need Curry. When he's out they're always winning! Put even any trash of the Lakers on that team and it's an easy chip!

Now go and play with the Lakers G-leaguers that can barely walk without falling lol. It's so bad that i even saw on a spanish football media that Lebron's teammates are so bad they wouldn't even be able to score on the ocean!

https://lanetaneta.com/los-lakers-no-la-meten-ni-en-el-oceano/

warriorfan
10-25-2022, 06:16 AM
Easy for you to say with your roster. Even the Warriors bench outplays any of the opponents starting 5 lol. They don't even need Curry. When he's out they're always winning! Put even any trash of the Lakers on that team and it's an easy chip!

Now go and play with the Lakers G-leaguers that can barely walk without falling lol. It's so bad that i even saw on a spanish football media that Lebron's teammates are so bad they wouldn't even be able to score on the ocean!

https://lanetaneta.com/los-lakers-no-la-meten-ni-en-el-oceano/

hey

are you mad?

Full Court
10-25-2022, 06:51 AM
As I scroll through this thread...

I see a bunch of Bronies in a complete meltdown. And it's only three games into the season!! :roll:

How's that Bron-ball working out for you and those Lakers?

Johnny32
10-25-2022, 07:18 AM
missing shots but playing with great effort on both ends which is surprising. i'd give em (this group) more time at this point. westbrook's contract only gets easier to trade from here.

Nb1
10-25-2022, 11:57 AM
hey

are you mad?

I'm actually really jealous :lol. Lebron with 1/10 of the GSW team would have 10 rings by now.

You're really lucky, good for you, your team is amazing!

LeGoat4Life
10-25-2022, 12:16 PM
Still better than Lebron's shooting percentage this year :oldlol: