PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook should just fake an injury..

nineiron
10-25-2022, 12:37 PM
he's being blamed to save LeB1tch's BS legacy.

if Westbrook sits out, the Lakers will still miss the playoffs.

Westbrook should just sit out and watch this house burn down on LeFlop's head.

ShawkFactory
10-25-2022, 12:57 PM
Would help the Lakers

Airupthere
10-25-2022, 01:30 PM
Lol, let's see if getting rid of Westbrook solves the problem.

ShawkFactory
10-25-2022, 01:34 PM
Lol, let's see if getting rid of Westbrook solves the problem.

It wouldn't solve anything as they'd still be old, injury-prone, and wouldn't have any depth. But it wouldn't hurt.

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 01:39 PM
I hope that he would, but I'm sure that he would just brick the attempt at faking an injury.

Charlie Sheen
10-25-2022, 01:43 PM
He's obviously not fit to play. His mind aint right. This isn't a punchline. The Lakers organization has failed him as a support system.

TheGoatest
10-25-2022, 01:46 PM
He's obviously not fit to play. His mind aint right. This isn't a punchline. The Lakers organization has failed him as a support system.

Yeah, it's the fault of literally the only team that was willing to take him off the Wizards. :rolleyes:

ShawkFactory
10-25-2022, 01:46 PM

yea in all seriousness, parting ways would be best for both parties. The Lakers don't need him and he is obviously having some kind of meltdown. I don't know of a team that would want him right now but maybe send him to like Utah or something where he can get his triple doubles without anyone looking at him or caring about his decision-making or the way he's playing.

Charlie Sheen
10-25-2022, 01:57 PM
Yeah, it's the fault of literally the only team that was willing to take him off the Wizards. :rolleyes:

You misunderstand. I'm talking poor leadership. It is the Lakers management fault for putting Frank Vogel in a spot where he's restricted from moving Russ out of the starting lineup to protect his mental health. It looks bad from the outside... almost spiteful because that trade hasn't worked out at all. The Lakers could cut their losses and release him if they cared about his mental health.

Druckenmiller
10-25-2022, 03:54 PM
You misunderstand. I'm talking poor leadership. It is the Lakers management fault for putting Frank Vogel in a spot where he's restricted from moving Russ out of the starting lineup to protect his mental health. It looks bad from the outside... almost spiteful because that trade hasn't worked out at all. The Lakers could cut their losses and release him if they cared about his mental health.

What the Actual Fvck are you even talking about?

The dude is getting paid tens of millions of dollars to play basketball. How about just playing smarter and playing better? How about, oh fvck I don’t know, MAKING A GOD DAM SHOT??

It’s not the Lakers obligation to pay him to sit at home and rub his *****.

If he doesn’t want to play, and if he can't play better, then he should retire.

Pitbull
10-25-2022, 08:11 PM
He might be out tomorrow.

nineiron
10-27-2022, 12:28 AM
I’m glad Westbrook took my advice and sat out. He should continue to sit out as long as possible.

The problem is clearly LeBalds style of play and lack of defensive awareness.

TheGoatest
10-27-2022, 03:12 AM
Good thing Westbrick sat out. Now he just needs to fork over the $40+ million he's conned the Lakers for so they can get someone who can drain a 3 pointer.

nineiron
10-27-2022, 07:53 AM
Good thing Westbrick sat out. Now he just needs to fork over the $40+ million he's conned the Lakers for so they can get someone who can drain a 3 pointer.

No one’s saving your boyfriend this time

Airupthere
10-27-2022, 07:59 AM
Lol. can't imagine how much the brontards were rooting for the westbrook-less lakers to win last night :oldlol:

TheGoatest
10-27-2022, 08:22 AM
No one’s saving your boyfriend this time

He doesn't need to be saved, having won 4 rings on 3 teams with different sets of teammates/coaches. Now if you want to talk about a TRUE savior:

https://i.postimg.cc/sxQfmm9F/23has-Asavior-PIP.jpg

:roll:

nineiron
10-27-2022, 09:10 AM
Lol. can't imagine how much the brontards were rooting for the westbrook-less lakers to win last night :oldlol:

Haha yeah

Wally450
10-27-2022, 09:25 AM

I also can't imagine how much the Bron haters were rooting for the Lakers to lose so they could say Westbrook isn't the problem

Airupthere
10-27-2022, 09:51 AM
I also can't imagine how much the Bron haters were rooting for the Lakers to lose so they could say Westbrook isn't the problem

Nah, not really. No need to root against them as they are doing it naturally to themselves. If anything, this is an extension of last year really. Plus, the blaming is not done by any of us. The pressure is on brontards.

SATAN
10-27-2022, 09:52 AM

Or even a 2 pointer. Nevermind a jump shot, pretty sure Russ is below 50% on layups. :biggums:

He's clearly faking the injury anyway. Maybe he should fake getting some shots through the hoop. :milton

TheGoatest
10-27-2022, 10:22 AM
Or even a 2 pointer. Nevermind a jump shot, pretty sure Russ is below 50% on layups. :biggums:

He's clearly faking the injury anyway. Maybe he should fake getting some shots through the hoop. :milton

The hilarious thing is that Foolish jordon extremist alts think that last night's game was some legit "Gotcha!" moment.
A brief summary:
1. Westbrick comes and takes away like 70% of the team's free agent signing capabilities with one of the biggest contracts in the league.
2. Westbrick doesn't play and the Lakers lose
Somehow equals: Russ isn't the problem. :roll:

Airupthere
10-27-2022, 10:29 AM
"According to Eric Pincus of Bleacher Report, LeBron not only gave his blessing for the Westbrook deal but he also had a significant part in getting it done."

"Lakers Front Office Blame LeBron and AD For Acquiring Westbrook, per Report" :oldlol:

TheGoatest
10-27-2022, 11:02 AM
"According to Eric Pincus of Bleacher Report, LeBron not only gave his blessing for the Westbrook deal but he also had a significant part in getting it done."

"Lakers Front Office Blame LeBron and AD For Acquiring Westbrook, per Report" :oldlol:

"According to"
"Per report"

Now this is what actually happens when LeBron chooses the players he plays with:

https://images4.imagebam.com/73/b2/cf/MEG2J6A_o.jpg

Druckenmiller
10-27-2022, 11:55 AM
It’s just a matter of time before LeBron and AD get hurt/quit and the Lakers win nine games and get the No 1 pick.

Which then goes to NO. Meaning worthless AD will have singlehandedly have created a powerhouse in NO and tanked the Lakers franchise all at the same time.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lebron23
10-27-2022, 12:45 PM
he's being blamed to save LeB1tch's BS legacy.

if Westbrook sits out, the Lakers will still miss the playoffs.

Westbrook should just sit out and watch this house burn down on LeFlop's head.

I just pm your manager and told him. You're avoiding your burger flipping job by faking an injury.

RogueBorg
10-27-2022, 01:53 PM
The All-time turnover leader (8 more last night) didn't miss Westbrook at all.