PDA

View Full Version : KG “We are in the Steph Era” video inside

warriorfan
10-25-2022, 04:06 PM
https://twitter.com/jasontbattle/status/1584978508706902016?s=10&t=ymL4ZdkF0xjqnmQqBMsefA

Axe
10-25-2022, 04:12 PM
An era where role players who act like moving screens have become more common than ever.

1987_Lakers
10-25-2022, 04:13 PM
"We finally out of the LeBron era" - KG

Damn, it only took Steph 13 years for it to be considered his era according to KG. :oldlol:

This is the era of Giannis, Luka, Jokic, & maybe Tatum. It's TBD who will end up as the greater player.

Curry peaked in the LeBron era and he was always looked at as the weaker player for the most part.

Facts.

highwhey
10-25-2022, 04:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-_i9_eWkAAOu2h.jpg

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 04:35 PM
Yeah we all know it's been his era for a while now...

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 04:37 PM
Apart from maybe 2011-14...where he lost the finals twice in really embarrassing fashion, did LeBarry even really have an era?

More like a few years, at best...

Media made a fake narrative that we saw through

Airupthere
10-25-2022, 10:43 PM
Collusion era is bron’s legacy. Steph changed the game for the better. Lebron tried to ruin it.

Axe
10-25-2022, 11:58 PM

Damn, it only took Steph 13 years for it to be considered his era according to KG. :oldlol:

This is the era of Giannis, Luka, Jokic, & maybe Tatum. It's TBD who will end up as the greater player.

Curry peaked in the LeBron era and he was always looked at as the weaker player for the most part.

Facts.
Weaker player that always had a big help out west. :oldlol:

TheMan
10-26-2022, 07:27 PM

Facts.

Not facts, only Giannis has a ring between all those dudes. You have a very low standard for calling an era of certain players who haven't even made a Finals appearance, much less won a chip :oldlol:

Meanwhile, Curry has the same amount of chips as does James, in less seasons and he ain't done yet, has a much better chance at getting a 5th than your boy.

Facts

ArbitraryWater
10-26-2022, 07:29 PM
Yeah we all know it's been his era for a while now...

who is this "we all" person?

Is he in the room right now?

Full Court
10-26-2022, 07:32 PM
It's been the Curry era for a while now. I mean, the dude won a blimp thingy from Nickelodeon.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2022, 07:54 PM
Not facts, only Giannis has a ring between all those dudes. You have a very low standard for calling an era of certain players who haven't even made a Finals appearance, much less won a chip :oldlol:

Those are all young players who still have their whole careers ahead of them, notice I added the (To be determined) in my next sentence. From now to about 5-7 years those will be the top players in the NBA, I'll probably throw Morant in there as well, how their overall careers will end is still to be seen.

1987_Lakers
10-26-2022, 07:58 PM
Meanwhile, Curry has the same amount of chips as does James, in less seasons and he ain't done yet, has a much better chance at getting a 5th than your boy.

Facts

Yea, and Curry won half of his chips playing with a peak KD (top 15 player ever) and the GOAT team. Shit, Curry didn't even have a FMVP until last summer. It's pretty obvious to everyone that the 10's decade/era belonged the LeBron. Saying otherwise just shows you are trolling or you are exposing yourself to not following the NBA during those years.