PDA

View Full Version : The Flippers

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 09:47 PM
Kawhi and PG both sitting out lmfao

Kawhi sat 2 out of 4 games so far and been coming off the bench on minute restrictions, when he does play.

These 2 are never gonna be healthy together

FultzNationRISE
10-25-2022, 09:50 PM
What was your original user name?

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 09:57 PM

Kawhi..back when he was loyal, had integrity and wasn't made of glass.

I could have kept it and become a player stan loser, like a bronie, but I'm a team guy and don't live my life through a grown man

1987_Lakers
10-25-2022, 10:00 PM

:roll:

SATAN
10-25-2022, 10:04 PM
Guy waits until everyone is worn out or injured before returning in hopes of getting a cheap championship.

Hope he gets destroyed by Jokic and Murry again.

r15mohd
10-25-2022, 10:24 PM

I could have kept it and become a player stan loser, like a bronie, but I'm a team guy and don't live my life through a grown man

first, you're not a team guy is your original user name was Kawhi m8

lastly, you do live your life through a grown man - you're in every lebron thread and bring up lebron at every instance possible, even when a thread has no mention of him. this comment of yours is an exact example

SATAN
10-25-2022, 10:39 PM

lastly, you do live your life through a grown man - you're in every lebron thread and bring up lebron at every instance possible, even when a thread has no mention of him. this comment of yours is an exact example

:oldlol: :applause:

FultzNationRISE
10-25-2022, 10:39 PM

What was your second user name?

1987_Lakers
10-25-2022, 10:44 PM
What was your second user name?

:roll:

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 10:50 PM

Nah, not a team guy, just stuck with the spurs the whole time and here i still am, despite down seasons...you braindead cvnt

RRR3
10-25-2022, 11:13 PM
Nah, not a team guy, just stuck with the spurs the whole time and here i still am, despite down seasons...you braindead cvnt
You don’t talk about the Spurs basically ever though. Literally 99% of your posts are about LeBron and Harden

Axe
10-25-2022, 11:39 PM
Thread backfire lmao

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 11:43 PM
Got em all absolutely fuming, as usual

So many hormonal 'guys' in one spot

L8krH8tr
10-25-2022, 11:46 PM
You've been a joke for years.

The Spurs medical staff is trash, Kawhi got the helll out of that place.

Spurs m8
10-25-2022, 11:50 PM
You've been a joke for years.

The Spurs medical staff is trash, Kawhi got the helll out of that place.

And another one

Fuming

Tell me, how has kawhis health been since?

He was healthiest at the spurs :roll:

Everyone knows uncle Dennis wanted him home in big market LA...catch up

Another estrogen filled b1tch

1987_Lakers
10-26-2022, 12:31 AM

ooofff

Lebron23
10-26-2022, 03:56 AM
:oldlol: :applause:

https://scontent.fmnl8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/69911425_2680780901954298_7221338740529037312_n.jp g?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ZY2NEEaNm3QAX8E4x_4&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl8-2.fna&oh=00_AT_emVcKGoKULnZfRA9y-s-iPNHB9YU3-O1PRlEvQs3C3g&oe=637F2C6C OP is a retard just like the old guy I destroyed on facebook

2much_knowledge
10-26-2022, 04:10 AM
Hey leave my clipps alone. I dont get leonard, 2 years resting and still needs more rest. Pg has a non covid illness tho

Spurs m8
10-26-2022, 05:02 AM
Hey leave my clipps alone. I dont get leonard, 2 years resting and still needs more rest. Pg has a non covid illness tho

Yeah man I don't even hate you guys, I'm just surprised they can't seem to get it together...so much potential.

But...I guess they're playing the long game...just a very long return for an ACL injury...which is usually 1 year

Real Men Wear Green
10-26-2022, 07:40 AM
Kawhi Leonard is one of the smartest players of all time and in this case he's looking out for his own health. I really have nothing negative to say about him taking this approach. I just wouldn't want him to be my team's franchise player. Most other superstars accept the long term damage they will do to their bodies for the trade off of present day glory. Leonard will not be mentioned in historical debates without all the games he's missed being brought up but he will walk better when he's 60.

Airupthere
10-26-2022, 07:52 AM
Im not against kawhi either but I do understand the sentiment for the spurs fans when kawhi left. But, this is exactly the effect of lebron’s collusion/bailing out mentality on the league.

HoopsNY
10-26-2022, 08:09 AM
Kawhi Leonard is one of the smartest players of all time and in this case he's looking out for his own health. I really have nothing negative to say about him taking this approach. I just wouldn't want him to be my team's franchise player. Most other superstars accept the long term damage they will do to their bodies for the trade off of present day glory. Leonard will not be mentioned in historical debates without all the games he's missed being brought up but he will walk better when he's 60.

If you wouldn't want him to be your team's franchise player, then it's safe to say this is inexcusable on the part of Kawhi.

NBA players know the risks involved when they enter into the league. These risks are known to everyone and they are paid quite handsomely to perform at a high level night in and night out.

Kawhi is a diva who does not deserve the money he gets paid, or even the opportunity to be in the league. He is non-competitive and everything that is wrong with sports today, especially basketball. The Clippers are paying $40 million for a guy that plays 25% of the time.

If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. It's just that simple.

Real Men Wear Green
10-26-2022, 08:41 AM
Clippers have him the money knowing how he handles injuries and its his body, I would tell my sons to be just as careful. As a fan you want the guys on the home team to play but that's no reason to take it personally.

tontoz
10-26-2022, 09:13 AM
To me the Clippers are guilty until proven innocent. I can't consider them legit contenders until they actually accomplish something.

LeGoat4Life
10-26-2022, 02:01 PM

We appreciate you manning up and owning up to your mistake :rockon:

Can't say the same to all the Lebron fagggettts

Full Court
10-26-2022, 07:16 PM
I like the Clippers, and PG is one of my favorite players....but I just can't be a fan of Kawhi. His load management crap is just disgraceful. And it's disrespectful to the fans who pay to see the Clips play.

Axe
10-26-2022, 08:03 PM
To me the Clippers are guilty until proven innocent. I can't consider them legit contenders until they actually accomplish something.
Especially with ty lue as their head coach.