PDA

View Full Version : At some point, you gotta knock Lebron for all these losses

Walk on Water
10-29-2022, 03:43 PM
Lakers are pathetic. Lebron has AD and Westbrook and is 0 and 5. How much help exactly does he need? How many more All Stars? Anyways, ever since Lebron came to the West, he has had a hard time making the playoffs. Had one good year. But this will be the 3rd year that he won't make the playoffs. Come on, man. At some point, that's gotta be a knock. The Lakers used to never fail to make the playoffs. It was championship or bust. That was the standard. Now, it would be like a miracle if Lebron could carry guys like AD to just to the play in tournament. How have our standards changed?

In the East, Lebron made the Finals every year. We always said that the Wild West was a different animal. He struggles to make the playoffs each year. Even in the year after the bubble ring, they only made the play in first to get to the playoffs.

First year- No playoffs
2nd year- Bubble ring
3rd year- Had to win play in to get to playoffs. Bounced in first round
4th year- No playoffs, no play in
5th year- Likely no playoffs or play in again

Spurs m8
10-29-2022, 03:45 PM
We always joked about him getting blown out in the West, when he was playing in the weak East.

Take away the bubble award and he is basically lottery every year.

Single biggest fraud of a career ever

Kblaze8855
10-29-2022, 04:21 PM
At least 15-17 teams haven’t even played a finals game in 20 years or so. Some haven’t in 70. LeBron’s Laker run would be happily accepted by every single franchise in the NBA and the insistence on calling every championship that was won across all sports the Covid year something different because you don’t like who won it will do nothing to change the facts. A thousand people are champions from that year in whatever sport they played and every one of them is legit. Every kid wrestler, world champion skater, nfl player in empty arenas with piped in crowd noise, basketball player, and boxers on islands and baseball players in Tampa or wherever they set their thing up in Florida.

Complaining about the world being weird doesn’t mean the champions of that weird situation did anything but win the situation which is all anyone can ever do.

Call the ring what you want all those players and coaches and so on will wear it because it represents the same thing all of them do. Winning that season. And everyone wanted it. Some just act like bitches when they don’t get it like Shaq clowning Duncan for an “asterisk” ring he eliminated him to get. Like he wouldn’t be saying he had “One for the thumb” if he had that one too.

This is such a stupid argument you won’t quit having. Gotta log into an alt I suppose out of shame of admitting on the main account you don’t mind talking about this nonsense all day…again.

Now the same group of characters have to come give the exact opinion you know they have because they post and defend it 60 times a week.

Though I suppose I’m no better still allowing you all to do it and just chiming in once a month. Everyone stuck on a loop.

1987_Lakers
10-29-2022, 04:29 PM
This is such a stupid argument you won’t quit having. Gotta log into an alt I suppose out of shame of admitting on the main account you don’t mind talking about this nonsense all day…again.

I've always wondered who OP really is.

3ba11
10-29-2022, 04:59 PM
LeBron’s Laker run would be happily accepted by every single franchise in the NBA

That's a lie

Lebron simply deserves blame for repeatedly fielding one of the worst teams and lacking the jumpshooting skill to fit with Westbrook.... and choosing him in the first place.

People forget that even with super-teams and preseason favorites (talent favorites), he mostly loses and fields perennial underdogs.. needs more help regardless of cast ... So it shouldn't be a surprise that old Lebron is a massive loser

It amazes me how little everyone understands the game that they elevate a career bed-wetter and loser like Lebron

Do you know how many bed-wettings, catastrophic losses or underachievementts Lebron had in his prime? More than anyone ever... Literally no one lost more as the favorite or with all-star teammate or with high seed or in Finals.. So his ridiculous losing as an old guy should be expected because he was always a loser and underachiever, even with super-teams

TheMan
10-29-2022, 05:01 PM
Lakers are pathetic. Lebron has AD and Westbrook and is 0 and 5. How much help exactly does he need? How many more All Stars? Anyways, ever since Lebron came to the West, he has had a hard time making the playoffs. Had one good year. But this will be the 3rd year that he won't make the playoffs. Come on, man. At some point, that's gotta be a knock. The Lakers used to never fail to make the playoffs. It was championship or bust. That was the standard. Now, it would be like a miracle if Lebron could carry guys like AD to just to the play in tournament. How have our standards changed?

In the East, Lebron made the Finals every year. We always said that the Wild West was a different animal. He struggles to make the playoffs each year. Even in the year after the bubble ring, they only made the play in first to get to the playoffs.

First year- No playoffs
2nd year- Bubble ring
3rd year- Had to win play in to get to playoffs. Bounced in first round
4th year- No playoffs, no play in
5th year- Likely no playoffs or play in again

LeOuch

It's everyone else's fault...Bronie logic

warriorfan
10-29-2022, 05:09 PM
At least 15-17 teams haven’t even played a finals game in 20 years or so. Some haven’t in 70. LeBron’s Laker run would be happily accepted by every single franchise in the NBA and the insistence on calling every championship that was won across all sports the Covid year something different because you don’t like who won it will do nothing to change the facts. A thousand people are champions from that year in whatever sport they played and every one of them is legit. Every kid wrestler, world champion skater, nfl player in empty arenas with piped in crowd noise, basketball player, and boxers on islands and baseball players in Tampa or wherever they set their thing up in Florida.

Complaining about the world being weird doesn’t mean the champions of that weird situation did anything but win the situation which is all anyone can ever do.

Call the ring what you want all those players and coaches and so on will wear it because it represents the same thing all of them do. Winning that season. And everyone wanted it. Some just act like bitches when they don’t get it like Shaq clowning Duncan for an “asterisk” ring he eliminated him to get. Like he wouldn’t be saying he had “One for the thumb” if he had that one too.

Now the same group of characters have to come give the exact opinion you know they have because they post and defend it 60 times a week.

Though I suppose I’m no better still allowing you all to do it and just chiming in once a month. Everyone stuck on a loop.

mickey mouse exhibition ring

maybe if your were a shit franchise like the kings you would pretend to care

lakers are better then that

they know.

theman93
10-29-2022, 05:17 PM

What if it costs the Lakers Wembanyama? Since it took their 2023 1st round pick to acquire Davis, that pick now belongs to New Orleans. You don't think there are fans out there who would choose a generational prospect over the 5 years they've gotten of Lebron - 1 of which resulted in a championship and the other 4 a laughing stock?

3ba11
10-29-2022, 05:38 PM
Losses as the favorite or even odds

Losses as the preseason favorite

Losses with all-star teammate

Losses as high seed

TheGoatest
10-29-2022, 05:45 PM
Top 3 to blame for the Lakers:

1. Day-to-Dayvis
2. Westbrick
3. Ham

90sgoat
10-29-2022, 05:46 PM
Lebron haven't played defense at all since 2015.

He is for sure a net negative player.

Spurs m8
10-29-2022, 05:46 PM
Imagine being goat tits

Poor cvnt :roll:

theman93
10-29-2022, 05:47 PM
Top 3 to blame for the Lakers:

1. Day-to-Dayvis
2. Westbrick
3. Ham

Dang Ham already up to number 3 on the blame list?!

TheGoatest
10-29-2022, 05:49 PM
Imagine being goat tits

Poor cvnt :roll:

You do. 24/7. Rent free. :roll:

bison
10-29-2022, 06:32 PM
The problem goes beyond Lebron. In the 10 seasons since Jerry Buss died, the lakers are 290-432 (.401), making the playoffs only twice. In every season you’ve had poorly constructed rosters stitched together with league castoffs, journeymen and G-Leaguers. And yes that even includes the 2020 team which is looking more and more like a fluke year for pelinka as it was a matter of divine luck that team was able to strike chemistry. None of it will change until Jeanie Buss sells the team.

bison
10-29-2022, 06:34 PM
I also don’t buy kblaze’s idea that a ring is worth 9 bad seasons. That sounds like jealous laker hating. Your teams management should put a winning product on even if they don’t win a chip. Look at the clippers vs lakers in the last 10 years. One 2020 ring doesn’t make it that being a clippers fan hasn’t been far more enjoyable in the last decade than being a laker fan.

Full Court
10-29-2022, 06:36 PM
We always joked about him getting blown out in the West, when he was playing in the weak East.

Take away the bubble award and he is basically lottery every year.

Single biggest fraud of a career ever

The funny thing is, the West was the weak conference last year, and the East was stacked. And he STILL led a super team to the lottery. :lol

Now to OP's point, I agree. Lebron is certainly not the only problem with the Lakers, but he's definitely part of the problem. You have Bronies trying to act like Lebron is the only one not playing like crap, when in reality, he's doing just as poorly as the rest of them.

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2022, 06:51 PM
I also don’t buy kblaze’s idea that a ring is worth 9 bad seasons. That sounds like jealous laker hating. Your teams management should put a winning product on even if they don’t win a chip. Look at the clippers vs lakers in the last 10 years. One 2020 ring doesn’t make it that being a clippers fan hasn’t been far more enjoyable in the last decade than being a laker fan.
I would honestly disagree with this. Have the Clippers been more relevant? Absolutely, the Lakers have frankly been terrible outside of 2020. But the Clippers might honestly be the most frustrating franchise to root for over the past decade, either experiencing epic playoff defeats or seeing their key players get injured. Personally, I would take one title and a lot of shitty years over a decade of constant underachieving and disappointment.

Kblaze8855
10-29-2022, 06:52 PM

Yea a ring is absolutely worth 9 bad seasons and every single team in the league would make that trade if they could. Half of them won’t win for 40 more years and plenty haven’t won in the lifetime of plenty of adults. Raptors have one in like 27 years and won’t likely get another in the career of anyone working in the building.

The ring is forever. 32 win seasons don’t matter to anyone either way. Nobody is ever gonna bring up the 2012 Kings. I don’t know or care what they did good or bad.

Winning makes you a somebody.

Kblaze8855
10-29-2022, 07:07 PM
What if it costs the Lakers Wembanyama? Since it took their 2023 1st round pick to acquire Davis, that pick now belongs to New Orleans. You don't think there are fans out there who would choose a generational prospect over the 5 years they've gotten of Lebron - 1 of which resulted in a championship and the other 4 a laughing stock?

Only one of those super hyped no question tank for him top picks to be drafted the last quarter century and actually win is Lebron and he already did it on the very team in question.

The prospect of multiple titles in the future is enticing to anyone but an actual ring beats any potential one 10 years from now.

Axe
10-29-2022, 07:51 PM
I've always wondered who OP really is.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/image.php?u=83917&dateline=1558475545

Spurs m8
10-29-2022, 09:49 PM
Funny how nothing is ever LeBarrys fault

On court failure, it's his team mates.

Off court failure - Pelinka, David Griffin, etc...even though everyone knows LeGM calls the shots and gets all the assets traded away.
Then puts the GM work back on the GM when he has nothing left to play with.

This guy is such a weak coward

theman93
10-29-2022, 09:52 PM
Only one of those super hyped no question tank for him top picks to be drafted the last quarter century and actually win is Lebron and he already did it on the very team in question.

The prospect of multiple titles in the future is enticing to anyone but an actual ring beats any potential one 10 years from now.

Well you can't say that for certain. What if in those 10 years you win more rings than what Lebron netted you, or if you won an equal amount of rings as what Lebron netted you while also being contenders the majority of the other years you didn't win?

PP34Deuce
10-30-2022, 12:56 AM
Lebron is def to blame for the team losing. Duff is he's at an age where it's excused. This team construction outside of westbrook is not lebron.

Spurs m8
10-30-2022, 01:00 AM
Lebron is def to blame for the team losing. Duff is he's at an age where it's excused. This team construction outside of westbrook is not lebron.

That's very short sighted and just wrong

LeBarry made them sell the farm for AD and WB....then left Pelinka with absolutely nothing to work with....

It is basically all on LeGM and you're in denial if you think otherwise

Walk on Water
10-30-2022, 07:53 AM

But even if I gave you the one bubble ring, he can't make the playoffs properly in any other year.