PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook buys farm house across the road from Bron

Jasper
11-01-2022, 02:45 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34925035/russell-westbrook-mansion-lebron-james

all snuggles now :lebronamazed:

Spurs m8
11-01-2022, 03:18 PM
10/10 troll effort

Spurs m8
11-01-2022, 03:20 PM
13 bathrooms for 8 bedrooms

You Americans are so weird with your bathrooms..why so many?

Mask the Embiid
11-01-2022, 03:35 PM

Were weird but you follow our sports…we’re weird yet you know about our politics.we’re weird yet you understand our slang terms. We’re so weird yet you follow everything about us. None of us follow Australian cricket…none of us know who the president of Australia is or if y’all even have a president or a king or a dictator. :oldlol:. You are across the planet from us, why do you even know/follow our sport? You don’t see me posting about the Chinese baseball league do you?? No, because I don’t follow it!If anything You are weird. Don’t you have to be up at like 4 am to even catch a game over there lol?

You freak!

meat
11-01-2022, 03:40 PM

It's not Americans. It's ridiculously rich people. Each bedroom usually has an en suite bathroom. Plus they do a lot of entertaining and usually have a a bar or game room or movie theater. Pool house, etc.

FultzNationRISE
11-01-2022, 03:45 PM
Were weird but you follow our sports…we’re weird yet you know about our politics.we’re weird ye you understand our slang terms. We’re so weird yet you follow everything about us. None of us follow Australian cricket…none of us know who the president of Australia is or if y’all even have a president or a king or a dictator. . You are across the planet from us why do you even know/follow our sport? You don’t see me posting about the Chinese baseball league do you…. If anything You are weird. Don’t you have to be up at like 4 am to even catch a game lol

:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-04-2015/qXt8Jm.gif
https://www.wrestlecrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/slam-34.jpg

RIP_m8

Spurs m8
11-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Were weird but you follow our sports…we’re weird yet you know about our politics.we’re weird yet you understand our slang terms. We’re so weird yet you follow everything about us. None of us follow Australian cricket…none of us know who the president of Australia is or if y’all even have a president or a king or a dictator. :oldlol:. You are across the planet from us, why do you even know/follow our sport? You don’t see me posting about the Chinese baseball league do you?? No, because I don’t follow it!If anything You are weird. Don’t you have to be up at like 4 am to even catch a game over there lol?

You freak!

Wow, what a meltdown :roll:

Don't blame me for your ignorance.

Spurs m8
11-01-2022, 04:57 PM
It's not Americans. It's ridiculously rich people. Each bedroom usually has an en suite bathroom. Plus they do a lot of entertaining and usually have a a bar or game room or movie theater. Pool house, etc.

This makes some sense...some haha