PDA

View Full Version : Nets have suspended Kyrie Irving

j3lademaster
11-03-2022, 08:06 PM
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1588315940910903296

AirBonner
11-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Who cares. It’s stupid. They spent like two minutes discussing Brett Farves scam and 2 weeks on Kyrie lol

SouBeachTalents
11-03-2022, 08:13 PM
I know he didn't get close to the credit he wanted for his titles, but never forget, KD left Curry & Golden State to join this dude :lol

KNOW1EDGE
11-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Why doesn’t the NBA disavow Amazon and their Jewish CEO for promoting and making the video available online?

Why does Kyrie not get to have an opinion that he shares while not at work? -the nba promoted and loved it when other players kneeled and wore discriminatory t-shirts at work.

**** you woke fux get off Kyries dick

Phoenix
11-03-2022, 08:16 PM
This is Kyrie's last year in the league. Nets aren't resigning him, and nobody else is picking up that baggage.

KNOW1EDGE
11-03-2022, 08:16 PM
This is Kyrie's last year in the league. Nets aren't resigning him, and nobody else is picking up that baggage.

I hope the Nets release him immediately.

He would be signed to another team by Christmas.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 08:21 PM
I hope the Nets release him immediately.

Not with this particular issue hanging over his head IMO.

Obviously Brooklyn is the worst possible market to have an antisemitism controversy, but I still dont see other owners wanting to bring that circus to town.

MAYBE Oklahoma City :lol

But even then, probably not.

Phoenix
11-03-2022, 08:21 PM

You really think a team would be desperate enough to sign him based on the last 5 seasons? It's like a trainwreck that's just picking up more speed at this point.

ShawkFactory
11-03-2022, 08:24 PM
Why doesn’t the NBA disavow Amazon and their Jewish CEO for promoting and making the video available online?

Why does Kyrie not get to have an opinion that he shares while not at work? -the nba promoted and loved it when other players kneeled and wore discriminatory t-shirts at work.

I know you’re upset about it but it’s really quite simple.

j3lademaster
11-03-2022, 08:32 PM
You really think a team would be desperate enough to sign him based on the last 5 seasons? It's like a trainwreck that's just picking up more speed at this point.He'd be an effective tank commander, and a big name with flashy game to put butts in seats. People will come to see Kyrie either to support him or hate him, but he definitely won't be irrelevant.

Phoenix
11-03-2022, 08:35 PM
He'd be an effective tank commander, and a big name with flashy game to put butts in seats. People will come to see Kyrie either to support him or hate him, but he definitely won't be irrelevant.

Kyrie has spent good portions of the past 4 years injured, out for 'reasons', and now suspended. A team wanting to tank doesn't need to spend his pricetag to do that.

red1
11-03-2022, 08:38 PM
'ree-tarded got what he deserves.

what a moron. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-03-2022, 08:40 PM
Lmao wtf?

For retweeting a publically available movie he agreed with from Amazon?

WhiteKyrie
11-03-2022, 08:44 PM
Why, just, why? God this country has gone to shit.

highwhey
11-03-2022, 08:45 PM
link to the movie?

WhiteKyrie
11-03-2022, 08:45 PM
Lmao wtf?

Exactly. Normally we don’t even agree on much, but holy shit. Character assassination, for sure. I’m gonna watch the movie now.

Smook A.
11-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Lmao wtf?

It's not just any movie. From what I've read, the movie promotes anti-semitic messages, mentions that Jews are responsible for slave trade, and basically says that the holocaust - as we know it - didn't happen.

Wally450
11-03-2022, 08:47 PM

He's going to get banished from the league like Antonio Brown did. Shame too because they both have a legit case for being one of the best players at their position.

Druckenmiller
11-03-2022, 08:58 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Five game suspension isn’t punitive at all. That was probably his end game all along.

Punishment would have been forcing him to play defense for five games.

Smook A.
11-03-2022, 08:59 PM
He's going to get banished from the league like Antonio Brown did. Shame too because they both have a legit case for being one of the best players at their position.

To be fair, both also have strong cases for being some of the biggest nutcases ever in their respective leagues.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 09:07 PM
It's not just any movie. From what I've read, the movie promotes anti-semitic messages, mentions that Jews are responsible for slave trade, and basically says that the holocaust - as we know it - didn't happen.

Well Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade because they were basically europe’s merchant class at that time. But obviously slavery wasnt novel and had existed for all of time, nor did anyone target africans as some kind of a hateful vendetta. Hell the european merchants bought slaves FROM Africans. You cant just wander into africa and catch people in a net lmao. And you cant shoot a person and think theyll make a good slave. They traded with African kingdoms who had already conquered and enslaved other Africans. Thats just the way the world was at that time. Has nothing to do with religion or ethnic distinction etc. It was just cold economics.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 09:08 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Five game suspension isn’t punitive at all. That was probably his end game all along.

Punishment would have been forcing him to play defense for five games.

I lold

bison
11-03-2022, 09:09 PM
All bro did was post an Amazon link :facepalm:

bladefd
11-03-2022, 09:11 PM

Why does Kyrie not get to have an opinion? Well, he does, but he should keep it private if it's hateful. A professional athlete is not some Tom, Dick or Harry off the street. His platform and outreach is much much bigger so he doesn't have to post it. Keep it to self or something.

The reasoning behind the kneeling and BLM wasn't with intention of hate. What Kyrie promoted was hatred & ignorance.

bladefd
11-03-2022, 09:13 PM
Lmao wtf?

I think it was for his comments today during some interview. He wouldn't apologize for the tweet from a few days ago and followed it with more ignorant comments.

bison
11-03-2022, 09:29 PM
The thing that strikes me as nefarious about this suspension is the language the Nets organization uses to denounce kyrie “He is currently unfit to be associated with the Brooklyn Nets”. This isn’t a political or even moral disagreement. They are literally saying Kyrie Irving is too insane to play basketball. This is part and parcel the modus operandi of American regime politics of the last half century: anyone who strays too far from the narrative (regardless of how dumb you think they are) is psychologically disturbed and must be medicated until all dissidence is quashed. If you haven’t noticed this is how HR departments talk to employees when they express a regime unfriendly political view even if it had nothing to do with their job. You must apologize, atone, and pray for absolution before your professional class managers.

noonereal
11-03-2022, 09:29 PM
This is the movie?

Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America

https://www.amazon.com/Hebrews-Negroes-Wake-Black-America/dp/B07P5J2RR7

$50? IT WAS $15 yesterday!
Kyrie sure created a demand for it!!!!!!

Patrick Chewing
11-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Why, just, why? God this country has gone to shit.

Just remember. Remember we said it. Everything WOKE turns to shit.

noonereal
11-03-2022, 09:30 PM
My guess, Kyrie has played in his last NBA game.

Wally450
11-03-2022, 09:36 PM
To be fair, both also have strong cases for being some of the biggest nutcases ever in their respective leagues.

Exactly, which makes it even more of a shame. Talented athletes that let their beliefs ruin their careers.

WhiteKyrie
11-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Just remember. Remember we said it. Everything WOKE turns to shit.

Go woke, go broke

Spuddywebby
11-03-2022, 09:38 PM
It’s obvious the Nets didn’t want to suspend Kyrie. They threw him a lifeline, all he had to do was go into this press conference say I am not anti-Semitic and I don’t agree with the anti-Semitic parts of that movie and just move on. But he’s too proud/dumb to do that and so he gets this. All athletes have clauses in their contracts about avoiding conduct that is “detrimental to the team”, the Nets having to answer for Kyrie everyday (he’s also posted Alex Jones videos) is a headache that no team wants to deal with.

The funny/hypocritical thing is, I guarantee a lot of players privately agree or at least think he shouldn’t be punished. These are the same players that were yelling for Donald Sterling to be forced to sell his team because he was on tape saying he didn’t want to see that chick with black dudes. There is was OK to punish someone for their words.

90sgoat
11-03-2022, 10:02 PM
The thing that strikes me as nefarious about this suspension is the language the Nets organization uses to denounce kyrie “He is currently unfit to be associated with the Brooklyn Nets”. This isn’t a political or even moral disagreement. They are literally saying Kyrie Irving is too insane to play basketball. This is part and parcel the modus operandi of American regime politics of the last half century: anyone who strays too far from the narrative (regardless of how dumb you think they are) is psychologically disturbed and must be medicated until all dissidence is quashed. If you haven’t noticed this is how HR departments talk to employees when they express a regime unfriendly political view even if it had nothing to do with their job. You must apologize, atone, and pray for absolution before your professional class managers.

The american regime is one of the most evil in history.

God, I can't wait until it all crumbles.

bladefd
11-03-2022, 10:06 PM
It’s obvious the Nets didn’t want to suspend Kyrie. They threw him a lifeline, all he had to do was go into this press conference say I am not anti-Semitic and I don’t agree with the anti-Semitic parts of that movie and just move on. But he’s too proud/dumb to do that and so he gets this. All athletes have clauses in their contracts about avoiding conduct that is “detrimental to the team”, the Nets having to answer for Kyrie everyday (he’s also posted Alex Jones videos) is a headache that no team wants to deal with.

The funny/hypocritical thing is, I guarantee a lot of players privately agree or at least think he shouldn’t be punished. These are the same players that were yelling for Donald Sterling to be forced to sell his team because he was on tape saying he didn’t want to see that chick with black dudes. There is was OK to punish someone for their words.

I'm sure of that. Stephen Jackson was spouting that ignorant garbage couple years ago. It's out there. Jaylen Brown gotta be up there, and he reluctantly left Kanye West's agency (he later liked a twitter post saying he is being forced to leave Kanye's agency). Jaylen tends to keep things private though. Kyrie does not.

bladefd
11-03-2022, 10:32 PM
ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt says ADL is not accepting Kyrie Irving’s $500K donation: ‘We were optimistic but after watching the debacle of a press conference, it’s clear that Kyrie feels no accountability for his actions. @ADL cannot in good conscience accept (the donation).’ 1/2

https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/1588333293342437376

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgrVdKrWQAA11C1?format=jpg&name=medium

BarberSchool
11-03-2022, 10:36 PM

**** you woke fux get off Kyries dickExactly.

This is utterly ridiculous.
Kyrie is a free black man in America.
We have freedom of speech.
If the team wants to kick him off the team that their right to do so.

But somebody else is gonna snap him right up and be a better team because of it. Would love to see him join a team which isn’t gonna side with overly sensitive big money over a conscious player trying to educate his own people on historical relevance of sown African men and women in the past, of mizrahim Hebrew descent.

Wealthy American Jews have to realize, they’re subject to criticism JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Who in the world believes they should be able to sue or threaten anyone who dares post a video which describes the African roots of biblical Hebrews (which genetically aren’t the same people as modern ashkenazi Jewish men and women, who are genetically Eastern European and Russian jews and not Mizrahim jews from the Middle East) ? I

Jewish people really have to realize that all the money and power to try to destroy anyone who says anything they find offensive is going to backfire badly on them, and they’re goin go to alienate what few allies they have left in the world. This is such a dangerous level of legal hubris they’re taking with Kanye and Kyrie, and it’s counterproductive to maintaining alliances and survival in the world today.

bladefd
11-03-2022, 10:40 PM
Exactly.

This is utterly ridiculous.
Kyrie is a free black man in America.
We have freedom of speech.
If the team wants to kick him off the team that their right to do so.

But somebody else is gonna snap him right up and be a better team because of it. Would love to see him join a team which isn’t gonna side with overly sensitive big money over a conscious player trying to educate his own people on historical relevance of sown African men and women in the past, of mizrahim Hebrew descent.

But American Jews have to realize, they’re subject to criticism JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Who in the **** believes they should be able to sue or threaten anyone who dares post a video which describes the African roots of biblical Hebrews (which genetically aren’t the same people as modern ashkenazi Jewish men and women, who are genetically Eastern European and Russian jews and not Mizrahim jews from the Middle East)

Jewish people really have to realize that all the money and power to try to destroy anyone who says anything they find offensive is going to backfire badly on them, and they’re goin go to alienate what few allies they have left in the world. This is such a dangerous level of legal hubris they’re taking with Kanye and Kyrie, and it’s counterproductive to maintaining alliances and survival in the world today.

Have you watched the film? Tell us the details about it since you seem to know all about it.

highwhey
11-03-2022, 10:45 PM
whats the film's name?

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 10:54 PM

Wealthy American Jews have to realize, they’re subject to criticism JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Who in the world believes they should be able to sue or threaten anyone who dares post a video which describes the African roots of biblical Hebrews (which genetically aren’t the same people as modern ashkenazi Jewish men and women, who are genetically Eastern European and Russian jews and not Mizrahim jews from the Middle East) ? I

I dont think this is about that, so much as that Brooklyn specifically has the largest concentration of everyday jews in the world. Theres literally more jews in brooklyn than in Jerusalem :oldlol: It’s a huge part of the team’s target fanbase and it affects the value of the Nets significantly I would imagine.

In any other city this would still probably be a minor bruhaha, but I dont think hed get suspended anywhere else. Itd be like a player saying something about Chinese people in San Fran versus in Orlando. The degree of response would be different because of who makes up the home fans.

ShawkFactory
11-03-2022, 11:01 PM
I dont think this is about that, so much as that Brooklyn specifically has the largest concentration of everyday jews in the world. Theres literally more jews in brooklyn than in Jerusalem :oldlol: It’s a huge part of the team’s target fanbase and it affects the value of the Nets significantly I would imagine.

In any other city this would still probably be a minor bruhaha, but I dont think hed get suspended anywhere else. Itd be like a player saying something about Chinese people in San Fran versus in Orlando. The degree of response would be different because of who makes up the home fans.

Correct. People making it about wokeness or free speech are overthinking this.

kabacho
11-03-2022, 11:03 PM
https://i.ibb.co/rMpSVFR/1667520938363882.jpg (https://ibb.co/NpNPMtd)

RRR3
11-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Both BaberSchool and BasedTom are dumbass bigots.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 11:11 PM
There are no 'african roots' lmao. it's laughable to everyone on the planet

black supremacists have to cope and try to steal other people's history because their own is ~400 years of taking nonstop Ls and buck-breaking.

Well if you take the position that the biblical narrative is historical, then the Hebrews spent centuries in Egypt. Which is technically Africa. And as slaves they would have undoubtedly had their subjugators’ DNA mixed into their genes over such a time.

Not that any of it really matters to anything, but just sayin.

RRR3
11-03-2022, 11:15 PM
There is zero doubt that the ancient Jews were not white, but that doesn't mean the Jews of today aren't their descendants. Barberschool failed basic biology.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 11:20 PM
There is zero doubt that the ancient Jews were not white, but that doesn't mean the Jews of today aren't their descendants. Barberschool failed basic biology.

Basically.

Jews would over time would adapt physionomy suited to a new environment just as any other peoples would. If a tribe relocated to ethiopia they would evolve ethiopian features. If another group moved to prussia they would evolve prussian features and so on. Environments shaped human features in the premodern world. Regardless of where they originated from.

BasedTom
11-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Both BaberSchool and BasedTom are dumbass bigots.
nah, just pointing out that the rest of the world sees you as cosplaying clowns

instead of caring or learning about actual african history, they want to play dress up and call each other Kangz and Queenz.

Spuddywebby
11-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Well if you take the position that the biblical narrative is historical, then the Hebrews spent centuries in Egypt. Which is technically Africa. And as slaves they would have undoubtedly had their subjugators’ DNA mixed into their genes over such a time.

Not that any of it really matters to anything, but just sayin.

You are correct but I know quite a few Egyptians and you would be hard pressed to find one that would call himself African instead of Egyptian/Middle Eastern/Muslim/Arabic. African would be the last descriptor they would ever use

RRR3
11-03-2022, 11:29 PM
nah, just pointing out that the rest of the world sees you as cosplaying clowns

instead of caring or learning about actual african history, they want to play dress up and call each other Kangz and Queenz.
You absolute moron, I called the guy you were responding too a bigoted idiot as well. Just because he's being bigoted doesn't mean you should respond in kind. Basic stuff.

As for African history, it's one of subjugation and oppression, so ranting about their "lack of achievements" is just ignoring the affects of colonialism. If you're out here spewing race science in 2022, you look shockingly dumb.

FultzNationRISE
11-03-2022, 11:36 PM
You are correct but I know quite a few Egyptians and you would be hard pressed to find one that would call himself African instead of Egyptian/Middle Eastern/Muslim/Arabic. African would be the last descriptor they would ever use

For sure, Egyptians then and now would be predominantly a dark skinned mediterranean people with caucasian faces and kinky hair. But they would have likely had more inland Africa admixture than, say, the Greeks. So there is that.

Basically this guy:

https://cdn-japantimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/np_file_157183.jpeg

Because the middle east is basically the epicenter of western civilization, you've got a lot of different groups that can ultimately 'claim' someone ambiguous like Salah when it suits their purposes.

BasedTom
11-03-2022, 11:46 PM
You absolute moron, I called the guy you were responding too a bigoted idiot as well. Just because he's being bigoted doesn't mean you should respond in kind. Basic stuff.

As for African history, it's one of subjugation and oppression, so ranting about their "lack of achievements" is just ignoring the affects of colonialism. If you're out here spewing race science in 2022, you look shockingly dumb.

black americans = / = africans. putting it all under one umbrella is tunnel vision as ****

You never see this insecurity out of Giannis, Ibaka, Luol Deng, Embiid, etc because they know their roots, are proud of who they are, want to build a positive legacy and realise that Africa's a ****huge continent and them claiming Egypt or Ethiopia is laughable as the Gasol Bros or Luka claiming to be Roman Emperors or Russian Tsars. Plenty of American black players are working to make things better where they came from too.

But then you have massive ego small dicc losers like Cuckrie who can't reconcile their delusions with reality.

Xiao Yao You
11-03-2022, 11:52 PM
cheer up Kyrie I'm sure China will you have

bluechox2
11-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Free speech is a joke… dude enjoyed a Netflix and chill with his bae and gave his review… didn’t even say anything hateful… nba is a joke

bluechox2
11-04-2022, 12:08 AM
So modern society now trying to brainwash people into thinking linearly , the same way they tried brainwashing gays straight

TheGoatest
11-04-2022, 12:27 AM
:roll: @ the timing of this suspension, and how he was allowed to play against the Bulls AFTER his comments.

I'm guessing had he scored 34 against the Bulls instead of 4 and the Nets win that game, then Kyrie remains mysteriously unsuspended. He was ultimately suspended because of his on-court suckage so the Nets franchise can at least win in the publicity department since they can't win games. Looks like they've given up on the season already. :oldlol:

Yet another W for the legacy of LeBron's beyond human accomplishment of beating a 73-9 team with this nutjob (who also has 4 point games) as his #2.

TheMan
11-04-2022, 12:36 AM
:roll: @ the timing of this suspension, and how he was allowed to play against the Bulls AFTER his comments.

I'm guessing had he scored 34 against the Bulls instead of 4 and the Nets win that game, then Kyrie remains mysteriously unsuspended. He was ultimately suspended because of his on-court suckage so the Nets franchise can at least win in the publicity department since they can't win games. Looks like they've given up on the season already. :oldlol:

Yet another W for the legacy of LeBron's beyond human accomplishment of beating a 73-9 team with this nutjob (who also has 4 point games) as his #2.

You really are mentally ill :facepalm

TheGoatest
11-04-2022, 12:43 AM
You really are mentally ill :facepalm

You're allowing someone who you label mentally ill to live rent free in your head 24/7 and haunt your dreams. What does that make you? :oldlol:

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 01:22 AM
Clearly not doing a good job at it, seeing as how there's still *** slurpers like you around

:oldlol:

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 01:32 AM
https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/1588333293342437376

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgrVdKrWQAA11C1?format=jpg&name=medium

Talk all the $hit you want about White People.... evil white people that are guilty of embedding systemic racism in our Western Society. White Nationalism is a threat.

But the moment you say something about the Jews... there is hell to pay.

SouBeachTalents
11-04-2022, 01:43 AM
Wow, Kyrie actually apologized

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgsOSk8XkAA8Wj0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 01:44 AM
This isn't a matter of Freedom of Speech... it's a matter of Freedom of Religion.

The NBA has discriminated Kyrie for his religious beliefs IMO.

Black Hebrew Israelite talking points... now deemed Unacceptable and dangerous.

Dwayne Wade's son transitioning into a girl... something to be embraced, not allowed to criticize.

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 01:48 AM

LMAO....

..... "and I know Who I Am !!!"

LMAO.....

https://y.yarn.co/027402fe-9fa7-4c7a-84c8-bb34f69e646f_text.gif

FireDavidKahn
11-04-2022, 01:56 AM
Irving is such a ****ing moron:roll:

FireDavidKahn
11-04-2022, 01:57 AM

Ya, only after he got suspended. Before the suspension he was just doubling down:roll:

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 01:58 AM
https://www.ajc.org/sites/default/files/inline-images/TranslateHate_Web-realjews-InLine-300.png

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 02:01 AM
The f*cked up thing about this entire mess...

I actually have MAVS/NETS tickets 11/7.

Do I get to see Kyrie play? Not anymore. Why I don't I get to see Kyrie play? because he liked a movie made by Black Hebrew Israelites. Unbelievable.

bdonovan
11-04-2022, 02:02 AM
I wonder about the part of suspending him without pay. Typically a higher threshold needs to be met. Otherwise teams could use all kinds of frivolous reasons to get out of paying a contract. Unless there are greater forces at work, this gets challenged by the player's association or arbitration/courts.

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 02:36 AM
Sad times we are living in.

Kyrie is entitled to his religious opinion.

sorry if you don't believe The Jews of Israel thousands of years ago may have been Black... So Sorry if you don't believe that could've possibly happened. Get the f*ck over it already.

There is plenty of reason to suspect The Black Hebrew Isrealite narrative could be accurate... but that is now a religion the NBA has decided to ban.

https://wjou.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Black-Hebrew-Israelites.jpg

Doomsday Dallas
11-04-2022, 02:51 AM
Is it really that offensive to say God's Chosen people are Black?

Like how dare you suggest God's chosen people are Black Folks... that type of thinking will get you suspended.

You're not allowed to believe Black People ever occupied the Holy Land because it's extremely offensive. It's blasphemy against the Jews of today.

That's crazy to me. Kyrie is being discriminated, and nobody seems to notice.

ralph_i_el
11-04-2022, 06:33 AM
Well Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade because they were basically europe’s merchant class at that time. But obviously slavery wasnt novel and had existed for all of time, nor did anyone target africans as some kind of a hateful vendetta. Hell the european merchants bought slaves FROM Africans. You cant just wander into africa and catch people in a net lmao. And you cant shoot a person and think theyll make a good slave. They traded with African kingdoms who had already conquered and enslaved other Africans. Thats just the way the world was at that time. Has nothing to do with religion or ethnic distinction etc. It was just cold economics.

Biological factors too. West Africans overwhelmingly carry a gene that makes them immune to malaria, which was endemic south of the Mason-Dixon line. Basically there were a lot of places on the south (and places like Brazil) that had insanely high casualty rates from malaria (which was not a disease native to the new world).

White colonists arriving at Jamestown had almost a 100% rate of getting Malaria in their first year, which would make them weak for a year and killed like 30% of them early on. The institution of African slavery in the new world stems from the fact that any other type of labor died off too fast.

ralph_i_el
11-04-2022, 06:38 AM
Chosen for sickle cell disease, maybe :oldlol:

https://sickle-cell.com/clinical/malaria

The gene that provides protection from Malaria causes Sickle Cell when the person has the mutation passed down from both sides. Malaria was a huge deal. It didn't exist in the new world until colonist brought it over, but it basically reduced the amount of people who could live in mosquito-infested places by a huge amount....because they would die. West Africans had a much much higher survival rate because of this genetic mutation.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Free speech is a joke… dude enjoyed a Netflix and chill with his bae and gave his review… didn’t even say anything hateful… nba is a joke

Basically. And not to get political, but this is what the Right has been talking about for years now. While Kyrie didn't handle his explanation or apology that well because Kyrie has a checkered past with the media and with thinking he's the smartest guy in the room when he clearly is not, it's still silly how you can suspend him for sharing his thoughts much the same way they suspended Anthony Edwards.

The NBA allowed all this WOKE shit to permeate the league with the BLM crap, only to realize that yes, their own players have bigoted and ignorant views as well.

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Is it really that offensive to say God's Chosen people are Black?
It’s just every bit as racist as the Nazis believing Aryan Germans were “God’s chosen people”.

Has nothing to do with their black skin, it’s just extreme forms of superiority, delusion and narcissism.

Just as it was with the psychotic Nazi party. That’s how genocide ideas low key start.

RRR3
11-04-2022, 11:41 AM
It’s just every bit as racist as the Nazis believing Aryan Germans were “God’s chosen people”.

Has nothing to do with their black skin, it’s just extreme forms of superiority, delusion and narcissism.

Just as it was with the psychotic Nazi party. That’s how genocide ideas low key start.
It’s silly (and can definitely lead to genocide) for any group to believe they are gods chosen people but people from many different groups believe that, including groups that have been historically oppressed (perhaps a way of coping with generational trauma?). It’s not inherently genocidal though unless you think other groups of people should be killed. The issue here isn’t Kyrie believing black people are “God’s chosen people” or whatever it’s him believing in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. I do agree that any group believing they have some mystical advantage over other groups is certainly a recipe for disaster if said group has power.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 11:47 AM
It’s silly (and can definitely lead to genocide) for any group to believe they are gods chosen people but people from many different groups believe that, including groups that have been historically oppressed (perhaps a way of coping with generational trauma?). It’s not inherently genocidal though unless you think other groups of people should be killed. The issue here isn’t Kyrie believing black people are “God’s chosen people” or whatever it’s him believing in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. I do agree that any group believing they have some mystical advantage over other groups is certainly a recipe for disaster if said group has power.

So does the Jewish community believe they are God's chosen people?

RRR3
11-04-2022, 11:52 AM
So does the Jewish community believe they are God's chosen people?
Many do yes. I don’t because I don’t believe in god and the idea of any group of people being superior strongly clashes with my beliefs (and reality). I think there’s certainly a big difference between groups thinking god has chosen them to bear the burden of suffering in existence rather than groups thinking they have the right to genocide others though. Although obviously such ethnocentric beliefs can easily lead to genocide with the wrong people in charge. See for example the state of Israel genociding Palestinians in the name of religion. Religious beliefs should be respected and tolerated, but religion does not give anyone the right to oppress others.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 11:56 AM
Anyone saying this is about "freedom of speech" or "freedom of religion" is uninformed.

The movie is incredibly, incredibly antisemitic.

It promotes Holocaust denial, it promotes hate against like 99.9% of the world's Jews, it praises Adolf Hitler as a trustworthy source, on and on.

And when asked about these specific things, Kyrie refused to condemn them.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/10/31/kyrie-irving-nets-antisemitic-film-promotion

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2022, 11:58 AM
Basically. And not to get political, but this is what the Right has been talking about for years now. While Kyrie didn't handle his explanation or apology that well because Kyrie has a checkered past with the media and with thinking he's the smartest guy in the room when he clearly is not, it's still silly how you can suspend him for sharing his thoughts much the same way they suspended Anthony Edwards.

The NBA allowed all this WOKE shit to permeate the league with the BLM crap, only to realize that yes, their own players have bigoted and ignorant views as well.

free speech is alive and well. Free speech doesn't mean that therecan't be consequences for the shit you say though

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 11:58 AM
And read this https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/the-brooklyn-nets-are-trying-to-find-the-guy-who-did-this/

noonereal
11-04-2022, 11:59 AM
Anyone saying this is about "freedom of speech" or "freedom of religion" is either crazy, lying, or just uninformed.

The movie is incredibly, incredibly antisemitic.

It promotes Holocaust denial, it promotes hate against like 99.9% of the world's Jews, it praises Adolf Hitler as a trustworthy source, on and on.

And when asked about these specific things, Kyrie refused to condemn them.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/10/31/kyrie-irving-nets-antisemitic-film-promotion

And you have not even seen the movie.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 11:59 AM
And read this https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/kyrie-irving-boosts-antisemitic-movie-peddling-jewish-slave-ships-theory-1234620125/

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:01 PM
And read this https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/shaquille-oneal-charles-barkley-slam-kyrie-irving-antisemitism-1234622880/

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:02 PM
Adolf Hitler hated Black people, and Kyrie is promoting a movie that used Hitler as a source of opinion to agree with.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 12:03 PM
free speech is alive and well. Free speech doesn't mean that therecan't be consequences for the shit you say though

What did Kyrie say though?

And at what point are my personal beliefs in danger of causing others to make decisions on my employment and livelihood?

Not saying I agree at all with Kyrie. It's just that the message out there is never consistent.

brownmamba00
11-04-2022, 12:03 PM
The NBA is becoming a joke. All he did was post a link to a dumbass movie.

Jews really do control the media.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:04 PM
This explains a lot: https://www.si.com/nba/2022/10/31/kyrie-irving-nets-antisemitic-film-promotion

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:05 PM
The NBA is becoming a joke. All he did was post a link to a dumbass movie.

And then when asked about the extreme hate in the video, he refused to condemn it.

He could have fixed this in 5 minutes, and chose not to.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 12:07 PM
And then when asked about the extreme hate in the video, he refused to condemn it.

He could have fixed this in 5 minutes, and chose not to.

Yes, this was his biggest mistake. Totally agree. Kyrie just comes off as either real ignorant, or real lazy here.

RRR3
11-04-2022, 12:08 PM
If the movie is praising Hitler Kyrie should never play again.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:09 PM
Read this https://sports.yahoo.com/nets-suspend-kyrie-irving-after-pg-doesnt-apologize-for-posting-antisemitic-video-234705678.html

There was PRO HITLER stuff in the movie. All Kyrie had to do was condemn it. Would have taken 90 seconds. But he wouldn't.

Not much more complicated than that.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:10 PM
If Kyrie is praising Hitler he should never play again

He didn't praise him.

But the movie promoted Hitler and Hitler stuff, and Kyrie refused to say "oh crap yeah that's bad."

Instead he just acted like a coward to reporters for an entire week.

RRR3
11-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Read this https://sports.yahoo.com/nets-suspend-kyrie-irving-after-pg-doesnt-apologize-for-posting-antisemitic-video-234705678.html

There was PRO HITLER stuff in the movie. All Kyrie had to do was condemn it. Would have taken 90 seconds. But he wouldn't.

Not much more complicated than that.
Yeah he better never play again. Anyone ok with what he has done is incredibly sus

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:11 PM
I know I posted several links already, last one, but for people who want to UNDERSTAND, this is good:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/the-brooklyn-nets-are-trying-to-find-the-guy-who-did-this/

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:12 PM
I almost get the distinct feeling, that Kyrie Irving didn’t even watch this video, merely found some surface level topical stuff about this issue, and saw the video on Amazon and then posted a picture of it

Manny98
11-04-2022, 12:15 PM
RIP having different views :facepalm

Any athlete that has a view that's different to the far lefts agenda they're basically getting cancelled

jayfan
11-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Lmao wtf?

Mein Kampf is also available. What's your point?

Manny98
11-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Not sure if I can continue to support this franchise if they release/trade Kyrie :(

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Not sure if I can continue to support this franchise if they release/trade Kyrie :(

My Bulls could use him. Immediate Conference Finalists

Street Hunger
RIP having different views

No. Different views are fine. Hardcore racist or hardcore antisemitic views are not.

Simple, really.

FultzNationRISE
If the movie is praising Hitler Kyrie should never play again.

You praise Stalin, Guevara, and Mao Tse Dong constantly :roll:

Your singular obsession with only Hitler being the one bad guy and how by opposing only him it absolves you of everything and makes you “the good guy” is such a cope lmao.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 12:21 PM
I almost get the distinct feeling, that Kyrie Irving didn’t even watch this video, merely found some surface level topical stuff about this issue, and saw the video on Amazon and then posted a picture of it

If I had to bet I would also guess this is correct.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 12:27 PM
In all seriousness tho, reading about the atrocities of the Holocaust makes one sick. It was a brutal and devastating moment in history. The amount of lost life is unthinkably tragic.

In fact, if you extrapolate jewish reproduction at that time, and how it would have proceeded over the decades in accordance with general first world birth rates (which declined over time but more slowly in ethnic groups) then estimating conservatively the world has one BILLION fewer jews today than it otherwise would have, were it not for the brutality of the Holocaust

Let that sink in…

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:32 PM
If I had to bet I would also guess this is correct.

I just think he wants smoke, and to argue, and attempt to show intellectual superiority. Even when it’s not there.

I’ve noticed he’s a very articulate person. He is smart, even if he does absolutely stupid shit. He probably held his own at duke classes. If he attended. But there’s this level of contrarian angst with him, that rears its head, sometimes for no reason.

But the media has been antagonizing him ever since his days of being on the flat earth theory stuff, which he never out right admitted he was wrong on, and then it was the vaccination stuff, and the media and the liberal agenda clowning him for that. Even though in that case, he has a legitimate, human rights point.

For all intensive purposes everybody says he’s an absolutely great guy. Including former teammates. Great with kids, fans, etc.

Meanwhile, I watch Russell Westbrook bully and be aggressively mean to media for asking simple basketball related questions, or literally try to fight fans, has literally threatened females in the audience with assault and nobody holds his feet to the fire for anything.

I think Kyrie is just addicted to verbal/mental jousting. I have a hard time believing if he actually watched this he would cosign everything. And that’s basically what his apology statement sad. I bet you he didn’t even watch it.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 12:32 PM
The current population of Europe is approximately one billion, so just imagine how terrible the consequences are of having prevented an additional one billion human lives from occupying the continent.

It’s unspeakable.

And the saddest part is it was all conceived at the whim of one rogue madman whom we couldnt stop.

Horrific.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 12:39 PM
I just think he wants smoke, and to argue, and attempt to show intellectual superiority. Even when it’s not there.

I’ve noticed he’s a very articulate person. He is smart, even if he does absolutely stupid shit. He probably held his own at duke classes. If he attended. But there’s this level of contrarian angst with him, that rears its head, sometimes for no reason.

But the media has been antagonizing him ever since his days of being on the flat earth theory stuff, which he never out right admitted he was wrong on, and then it was the vaccination stuff, and the media and the liberal agenda clowning him for that. Even though in that case, he has a legitimate, human rights point.

For all intensive purposes everybody says he’s an absolutely great guy. Including former teammates. Great with kids, fans, etc.

Meanwhile, I watch Russell Westbrook bully and be aggressively mean to media for asking simple basketball related questions, or literally try to fight fans, has literally threatened females in the audience with assault and nobody holds his feet to the fire for anything.

I think Kyrie is just addicted to verbal/mental jousting. I have a hard time believing if he actually watched this he would cosign everything. And that’s basically what his apology statement sad. I bet you he didn’t even watch it.

I agree Kyrie is smart compared to like the baseline American, altho I think his source of frustration at times is that his intellectual ambition far exceeds his capability. He’s smart but hes not THAT smart. And so he’s constantly feeling some need to up the ante; to disastrous effect.

bison
11-04-2022, 12:41 PM
In all seriousness tho, reading about the atrocities of the Holocaust makes one sick. It was a brutal and devastating moment in history. The amount of lost life is unthinkably tragic.

In fact, if you extrapolate jewish reproduction at that time, and how it would have proceeded over the decades in accordance with general first world birth rates (which declined over time but more slowly in ethnic groups) then estimating conservatively the world has one BILLION fewer jews today than it otherwise would have, were it not for the brutality of the Holocaust

Let that sink in…

People criticize the Holocaust because of it's narrative, not because of 'anti-semitism'. The Holocaust narrative is the origin myth of western neoliberalism. If you want to demonize any demographic for political purposes, use the holocaust. This is why trannies insist they were holocaust victims even though the modern tranny has only been around since 2010. It makes their opponents look like Hitler. It also advances imperialist ambitions. Have a foreign leader Americans want to dispose? Make them the next Hitler. Say Putin is committing genocide against Ukranians or that China is putting Uyghurs in concentration camps. There you go, now you have manufactured consent to go to war because we can never have another Holocaust again! This is why the regime is so sensitive to Holocaust criticism. Not because of Jews but because of dissidence. And it works evidenced by your thinking the Holocaust is the only, or even worst, genocide to have ever ocurred, like a typical brainwashed American lebron stan scumbag.

coin24
11-04-2022, 12:42 PM
The current population of Europe is approximately one billion, so just imagine how terrible the consequences are of having prevented an additional one billion human lives from occupying the continent.

It’s unspeakable.

And the saddest part is it was all conceived at the whim of one rogue madman whom we couldnt stop.

Horrific.

It’s insane how everyone glosses over the fact that hitler had a huge following at the time, people were sick of what was going on in Germany.

Why are posts in this thread getting deleted that don’t fit the narrative of Kyrie is dumb?

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:46 PM
I agree Kyrie is smart compared to like the baseline American, altho I think his source of frustration at times is that his intellectual ambition far exceeds his capability. He’s smart but hes not THAT smart. And so he’s constantly feeling some need to up the ante; to disastrous effect.

See, you’re smart, good judge of the complexities at work with him. And I totally agree.

Street Hunger
11-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Kyrie Irving, who is nothing more than a contrarian with a crossover, cannot be trusted to lead a pedestrian across the street, much less an NBA franchise in a borough of the nation’s largest city. Yet there he stood — noted anti-vaxxer, suspected antisemite, overexposed anti-logic windbag — in a position to hijack attention and humiliate a league that has gone to great lengths to promote social equality.

For nearly a week, he failed to muster the humility to quell his latest controversy, and this time he stirred something far more dangerous than the usual Kyrie nonsense. Given ample time, Irving wouldn’t apologize for posting a link on Twitter to a movie and book that contains atrocious misinformation about Jewish people. He dared his employer, the Brooklyn Nets, to show him that he’s not his own boss. On Thursday night, the Nets finally ended the ludicrous standoff and suspended Irving.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/11/04/kyrie-irving-nets-nba-antisemitism/

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Slavery was utterly disgusting skid mark of a stain on American history, but African tribal leaders did sell their people to colonizers.

This however:

Let that sink in…
Was absolutely, 100%, pure filthy evil.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 12:56 PM
It’s insane how everyone glosses over the fact that hitler had a huge following at the time, people were sick of what was going on in Germany.

Why are posts in this thread getting deleted that don’t fit the narrative of Kyrie is dumb?

Well a huge following doesnt necessarily make anything right or wrong by our standards today.

All I know is the Holocaust was one of those times where you look at it and say… ”why is life so horrible sometimes?”

And Hitler’s evil machinations ultimately prevented what would have been a doubling of the current human population in Europe. So thats very sad.

Take that for what you will.

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Well a huge following doesnt necessarily make anything right or wrong by our standards today.

All I know is the Holocaust was one of those times where you look at it and say… ”why is life so horrible sometimes?”

And Hitler’s evil machinations ultimately prevented what would have been a doubling of the current human population in Europe. So thats very sad.

Take that for what you will.

Hitler = Thanos

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 01:11 PM
People criticize the Holocaust because of it's narrative, not because of 'anti-semitism'. The Holocaust narrative is the origin myth of western neoliberalism. If you want to demonize any demographic for political purposes, use the holocaust. This is why trannies insist they were holocaust victims even though the modern tranny has only been around since 2010. It makes their opponents look like Hitler. It also advances imperialist ambitions. Have a foreign leader Americans want to dispose? Make them the next Hitler. Say Putin is committing genocide against Ukranians or that China is putting Uyghurs in concentration camps. There you go, now you have manufactured consent to go to war because we can never have another Holocaust again! This is why the regime is so sensitive to Holocaust criticism. Not because of Jews but because of dissidence. And it works evidenced by your thinking the Holocaust is the only, or even worst, genocide to have ever ocurred, like a typical brainwashed American lebron stan scumbag.

I agree Hitler has become basically a catch-all secular SATAN. Thats a pretty fair assertion. But anyone who flatly denies millions were killed in the Holocaust is guilty of willful ignorance. The overwhelming amount of evidence is pretty absurd to dispute.

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 01:17 PM
I agree Hitler has become basically a catch-all secular SATAN. Thats a pretty fair assertion. But anyone who flatly denies millions were killed in the Holocaust is guilty of willful ignorance. The overwhelming amount of evidence is pretty absurd to dispute.

But Cui bono, who would even benefit from thinking something like the holocaust? It makes no sense

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 01:33 PM
But Cui bono, who would even benefit from thinking something like the holocaust? It makes no sense

Yeah thats a good question.

Theres this idea that crisis and opportunity are opposite ends of a singular tunnel. But what did anyone get out of something as terrible as the holocaust?

I mean Hitler fancied himself a science minded guy, maybe he thought eradicating the jewish demographic would be a boon to his aims for democracy. The jews of Europe at that time largely werent the secular jews you picture today working as businessmen. They were very religious, insular, idiosyncratic communities. They didnt vote in ways that would have agreed with how the decades eventually unfolded in the developed world. Scientific funding and such. Nor modern cultural norms. In fact they would have been at tremendous odds with the kind of liberal world Europe eventually became.

So I dunno. Maybe that was in some way his twisted vision of “progress.” Hard to say.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 01:34 PM

Let that sink in…

It's funny, because what happened to the Jewish community was heinous to say the least. But as an African-American, why are we always told to get over slavery?

RRR3
11-04-2022, 01:35 PM
You praise Stalin, Guevara, and Mao Tse Dong constantly :roll:

Your singular obsession with only Hitler being the one bad guy and how by opposing only him it absolves you of everything and makes you “the good guy” is such a cope lmao.
This isn’t true though. I’ve never praised Stalin, he was an obvious fascist cynically using Marxist slogans to fool idiots into supporting him. As for Mao he was a leftist at one point but power quickly corrupted him into a similar figure to Stalin. When I praised him (and others like Che) it was obvious bait to make people like you mad, shame you fell for it.

Extremely weird to place Che alongside those two, as he was not the leader of Cuba. And furthermore you honestly think Castro can compete with Stalin and Mao in terms of brutality? That’s ahistorical nonsense. I absolutely strongly dislike Castro as a politician, but he wasn’t on that level. Marixsm-Leninism the ideology of the guys you mentioned is a huge revionism of Marx’s ideas. I am very opposed to it. As for Marx while I like some of his ideas I’m not a Marxist as I disagree with him on him on the need for a transitionary state before anarchism/communism.

Also comparing almost anyone to Hitler is just ignoring what a unique evil he was. There aren’t really comparable figures. This is not saying Stalin and others weren’t monsters cuz they were. Just Hitler is…Hitler.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 02:08 PM
It's funny, because what happened to the Jewish community was heinous to say the least. But as an African-American, why are we always told to get over slavery?

I dunno. I think “slavery was 200 years ago bro” is used more often in the context of movng beyond economic disenfranchisement. Not saying its a valid point, just that theres not very many jews claiming economic disenfranchisement. So for that particular point I think it’s not very applicable.

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Lol when are you guys told that? Is this a pissing match of human atrocities? Or are you continually playing the woe is me card? Unlike Jewish people. Also the level of recency is far different.

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 02:26 PM
Lol when are you guys told that? Is this a pissing match of human atrocities? Or are you continually playing the woe is me card? Unlike Jewish people.
I don’t think black people are told to get over slavery wtf

Manny98
11-04-2022, 02:26 PM
No. Different views are fine. Hardcore racist or hardcore antisemitic views are not.

Simple, really.

He didn't say anything antisemitic or racist though

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 02:32 PM
I dunno. I think “slavery was 200 years ago bro” is used more often in the context of movng beyond economic disenfranchisement. Not saying its a valid point, just that theres not very many jews claiming economic disenfranchisement. So for that particular point I think it’s not very applicable.
But African-Americans have never been compensated for the atrocities that happened to them.

Manny98
11-04-2022, 02:35 PM
But African-Americans have never been compensated for the atrocities that happened to them.

Why should you be compensated, were you a slave?

RRR3
11-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Yep. Neither have Native Americans. In fact both groups are still actively held down. You’ll never get right wingers to acknowledge this though.

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 02:45 PM
Yep. Neither have Native Americans. In fact both groups are still actively held down. You’ll never get right wingers to acknowledge this though.

Should you be compensated for just existing?

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 02:51 PM
I don’t think black people are told to get over slavery wtf

Yea I’ve never seen that

FKAri
11-04-2022, 02:54 PM

I agree with this. It's entertaining to watch from afar but it's going to have a negative impact on his job and those around him. You play by a different set of rules as a celebrity whether you like it or not. His public image directly impacts his employer. With social media anyone can temporarily be a celebrity by going viral, impacting their employer and then getting reprimanded. It's not a lack of freedom thing. It's just public image and the reality of a highly connected world. There's no easy solution to it imo.

I agree in spite of the lack of paragraphs.

RIP having different views :facepalm

Any athlete that has a view that's different to the far lefts agenda they're basically getting cancelled
Maybe but you're oversimplifying this just to fit your narrative.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Why should you be compensated, were you a slave?

Well, why weren't rhe slaves compensated?

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Yea I’ve never seen that

I have.

HylianNightmare
11-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Dude's an idiot

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 03:09 PM

Who compensates the slaves? Sellers or buyers? Should we charge the BLACK African decedent countries that sold the slaves? Are you ok with black African decedents of slave owners that Immigrated to the USA after the civil war to collect reparations?

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 03:13 PM

There hasn’t been slaves in quite a long time

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 03:16 PM

Because they're dead. Once all the slaves died, it became a moot point.

Overdrive
11-04-2022, 03:23 PM

Aside from the rest. The holocaust was the worst genocide. Not in numbers, but what puts if above any other genocide is that it was industrialized. It was a killing industry. People were killed like kettle. It's something we've never seen before or ever since.

The Nazi basically had plants to kill people. They had conecentration camps where people were worked to death like in Gulags but the killing plants were called "Vernichtungslager" - extermination camps.

No other regime ever had this.

Manny98
11-04-2022, 03:24 PM
If they were alive today they should be compensated

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Who compensates the slaves? Sellers or buyers? Should we charge the BLACK African decedent countries that sold the slaves? Are you ok with black African decedents of slave owners that Immigrated to the USA after the civil war to collect reparations?

Countries in Africa are making a mense. You can go to nany and get land and citizenship based on your DNA.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:25 PM
There hasn’t been slaves in quite a long time

But when they were alive, they were never compensated. Right?

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 03:31 PM

How far back do we go? Shit all of us were wronged by Genghis Khan

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 03:33 PM
If you are white and have black slave ancestors do you get to still collect?

kabacho
11-04-2022, 03:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YNwGMfs/1667576945862372.jpg (https://ibb.co/hgwvj2z)

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:39 PM
If you are white and have black slave ancestors do you get to still collect?
Sure. But a percentage

Manny98
11-04-2022, 03:41 PM

This is disgusting what the media and NBA are doing to try and cancel Kyrie from the NBA

Mask the Embiid
11-04-2022, 03:46 PM
What a beautiful day it is today

https://i.postimg.cc/268f4pzc/BE5-F9-A33-AF49-48-CC-8559-F6-EC3-EE3-FDA4.gif

https://youtu.be/UniUfHSM9Mg

I think I’ll go for a walk outside now :)

https://i.postimg.cc/bryM71Gm/9-C1-CFF9-E-DFB5-4539-950-A-583532150-A62.gif

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 03:51 PM

:oldlol:

This shit is so stupid. This is what happens when you infuse Social Justice, Current Events, and Politics into Sports.

BarberSchool
11-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Aside from the rest. The holocaust was the worst genocide. Not in numbers, but what puts if above any other genocide is that it was industrialized. It was a killing industry. People were killed like kettle. It's something we've never seen before or ever since.

The Nazi basically had plants to kill people. They had conecentration camps where people were worked to death like in Gulags but the killing plants were called "Vernichtungslager" - extermination camps.

No other regime ever had this.The Bolshevik Revolution genocide killed easily 5x -10x as many victims as the Holocaust did, only the group being killed was orthodox Christian Russian middle and upper classes. And it occurred over 20 years BEFORE the Holocaust, and was the largest factor in Adolf Shitler’s justification for the Holocaust, because the group who killed all those Russian Christians (bolsheviks) we’re 85% ashkenazi Jewish.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Because they're dead. Once all the slaves died, it became a moot point.

Then you'll have to understand why African-Americans complain about how they've been disenfranchised economicly.

Nobodies offspring starts off with a clean slate. You start off based on what your parents hand you.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 04:03 PM

Youre looking at this thru an extremely narrow prism.

We agree transatlantic slaves were already enslaved in Africa, yes?

Which is the lesser evil, working as a slave in North Carolina or in the Sahara desert?

Would you rather be a slave under a Christian culture wherein torture, mutilation, and so on would have at least publicly been frowned on (even if many individual slavers were privately abusive) or where the indigenous tribal culture was to sacrifice random slaves, or have them tortured for public spectacle when they could no longer work etc.? Do you think the savagery of each environment was apples to apples?

Would you rather be a descendant of a slave in say the 1890s America, or a descendant of a slave in 1890s tribal Mauritania? What about a 1940s descendant of a slave? Better off in America or Africa?

Compensation? Bruh ask one of the millions of people starving to DEATH in Africa right now today what they think of your compensation. Id wager many would tell you American slavery was the biggest blessing your ancestors ever could have asked for.

So, lets have some perspective.

RRR3
11-04-2022, 04:14 PM
The Bolshevik Revolution genocide killed easily 5x -10x as many victims as the Holocaust did, only the group being killed was orthodox Christian Russian middle and upper classes. And it occurred over 20 years BEFORE the Holocaust, and was the largest factor in Adolf Shitler’s justification for the Holocaust, because the group who killed all those Russian Christians (bolsheviks) we’re 85% ashkenazi Jewish.
You are beyond stupid, what the hell is this ahistorical crap?

Lakers Legend#32
11-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Not with this particular issue hanging over his head IMO.

Obviously Brooklyn is the worst possible market to have an antisemitism controversy, but I still dont see other owners wanting to bring that circus to town.

MAYBE Oklahoma City :lol

But even then, probably not.

The rednecks in OKC would agree with Kyrie and welcome him with open arms.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 04:29 PM
Then you'll have to understand why African-Americans complain about how they've been disenfranchised economicly.

Nobodies offspring starts off with a clean slate. You start off based on what your parents hand you.

I find it hard to complain about disenfranchisement in 2022 when African-Americans have been given special programs and incentives for years, and yet somehow Asians, Latinos, and Middle-Easterners who have been in this country for far less are somehow superior economically.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2022, 05:02 PM

Dude, who cares?

It's on ****ing Amazon prime.

It clearly can't be racist / anti-semitic, right?

It just supports the notion that some blacks have been opressed.

Even if you disagree, people should be allowed to have that opinion.

"promotes anti-semitic language" lmao.

Once you start with that whoe "promotes", "incites", etc. bullshit, you know you've gone off the deep end.

warriorfan
11-04-2022, 05:03 PM

try to read a book instead of just shelving them for minimum wage at your library you f.ucking dork

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 05:05 PM
If they were alive today they should be compensated

Bingo

BarberSchool
11-04-2022, 05:15 PM

I did not.

My sister’s husband is part Sephardi.
My family is part Mizrahim.

Mizrahim are the only Jews among today’s living Jewish people, who have real genetic ancestry traced to the biblical children of Israel.

Sephardi possibly do, but it’s so small if it’s there as to be practically insignificant.
Ashkenazi (almost 90% of all earth’s Jewish population are ashkenazi Jews) is even lower likelihood of finding even a trace of real traceable genetic lineage to the biblical children of Israel.

The biblical children of Israel were largely absorbed into the mohammadian conversions via 6th and 7th century Islamic conquests of the Levantine area, some fled north and east to Iraq, and their descendants include mizrahim Jews like PAULA ABDUL.

I know vastly more about this topic from my own immediate family than 99% of their board. Ask questions to me, and I will answer them, but do but attempt to take the superlative position, which you don’t hold.

BarberSchool
11-04-2022, 05:22 PM
So the greatest irony in all of this, is that, for the most part, both sides claims to being descendants of the biblical children of Israel / Hebrews, are misleading at best and completely dishonest at worst.

Greenblatt, Foxman, etc all the top staff at the ADL are ashkenazi, and their relatives never even knew what Judaism was until the mass 9th and 10th century conversions in the region that today is southern Russian/Kazakhstan/Ukraine.

Similarly, Kyrie, Kendrick, Kanye and Farrakhan and others who like to imagine black Americans are the true descendants have no more solid case than do the white pagan Russian ashkenazi converts do. The vast majority of African Americans come from Bantu tribal ancestors in WEST africa. Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa mainly. Those groups had almost zero contact or trade, in all of recorded history, even in the times of the great mansa musa, with northeastern Africans in Egypt.

Neither side are the descendants of the biblical Hebrews. Most of those bloodlines are living today amongst The Levantine Arabs and Turks, as primarily Sunni Muslims and Maronite Catholics or Orthodox Christians.

Patrick Chewing
11-04-2022, 05:45 PM
I did not.

My sister’s husband is part Sephardi.
My family is part Mizrahim.

Mizrahim are the only Jews among today’s living Jewish people, who have real genetic ancestry traced to the biblical children of Israel.

Sephardi possibly do, but it’s so small if it’s there as to be practically insignificant.
Ashkenazi (almost 90% of all earth’s Jewish population are ashkenazi Jews) is even lower likelihood of finding even a trace of real traceable genetic lineage to the biblical children of Israel.

The biblical children of Israel were largely absorbed into the mohammadian conversions via 6th and 7th century Islamic conquests of the Levantine area, some fled north and east to Iraq, and their descendants include mizrahim Jews like PAULA ABDUL.

I know vastly more about this topic from my own immediate family than 99% of their board. Ask questions to me, and I will answer them, but do but attempt to take the superlative position, which you don’t hold.

Sephardi Jew here. Not a practicing Jew though.

Overdrive
11-04-2022, 05:47 PM
The Bolshevik Revolution genocide killed easily 5x -10x as many victims as the Holocaust did, only the group being killed was orthodox Christian Russian middle and upper classes. And it occurred over 20 years BEFORE the Holocaust, and was the largest factor in Adolf Shitler’s justification for the Holocaust, because the group who killed all those Russian Christians (bolsheviks) we’re 85% ashkenazi Jewish.

What does this have to do with my point? I stated there were genocides with more victims. The fashion was unprecedented.

90sgoat
11-04-2022, 06:20 PM

Seems to be historically correct according to my research.

ILLsmak
11-04-2022, 07:30 PM
'ree-tarded got what he deserves.

what a moron. :oldlol:

He may be. He even said flat earth stuff, but I’m tired of this. He has to undergo counseling and meet with Jewish leaders? I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous.

Real nba dudes need to strike. Pop rap people too. Chapelle did his thing, but it wasn’t the same. Ky and ye are kinda clowns but they should not be able to do this to anyone.

Sad time to be alive. I hope we can turn it around. It’s gonna come from the bottom up, lezgo.

You have to support free speech in America. Tired of all the contractual loop holes. So basically dudes have to be slaves if they wanna play in nba cuz it’s private? Nah. There needs to be legislation that bars people from taking life altering action over social media posts unless it’s like raw threats. I feel like Kyrie could have posted a pic of him sitting on a mound of coke w a Glock in his hand and it would have turned out better.

Sickening. Wake up kids. Woke is a meme, but the idea is true. Look at what’s actually happening. Shoot I’d even bat for Bron or cp3 over something like this.

Dudes are too valuable to be played like this, but I also support them being unable to fire you etc from a desk job over social media, too.

-Smak

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 08:00 PM
LeBron posts Heynis racist shit all the time, he just quickly deletes it when he realizes how stupid he sounds, he never does a mea culpa or apology though. Why for Kyrie? Well it kind of validates the conspiracy theory the documentary or that he is insinuating, that Jews on all businesses, it unintentionally validates what he’s saying

BarberSchool
11-04-2022, 10:41 PM

Basic 20th century history.
Communist revolutions and subsequent draconian enforcements of their horrific policies, killed vastly more native Russian and native Chinese people than the Holocaust ever could have, even if it fully succeeded in a true Shoah (which it did not)

The Bolshevik Revolution and decades of atheist Soviet Jewish rule that followed killed/starved/multilated vastly more Russian Christians than the Holocaust killed European ashkenazi Jewish men and women.

Genrikh Yagoda was the Russian Jewish boss of ALL the soviet communist gulags, and he acted like Shitler, and killed like shitler, decades before Shitler ever did it. He even had the same moustache when hitler was just a young boy. Did Shitler look up to Genrikh Yagoda, and emulate his look/moustache Decades later ? Highly doubtful, as Shitler feared guys like Genrikh Yagoda taking over the rest of europe, and do the same things that they did in early Soviet Union, when they had control.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 11:02 PM
Youre looking at this thru an extremely narrow prism.

We agree transatlantic slaves were already enslaved in Africa, yes?
Yes

Which is the lesser evil, working as a slave in North Carolina or in the Sahara desert?

Would you rather be a slave under a Christian culture wherein torture, mutilation, and so on would have at least publicly been frowned on (even if many individual slavers were privately abusive) or where the indigenous tribal culture was to sacrifice random slaves, or have them tortured for public spectacle when they could no longer work etc.? Do you think the savagery of each environment was apples to apples?

Would you rather be a descendant of a slave in say the 1890s America, or a descendant of a slave in 1890s tribal Mauritania? What about a 1940s descendant of a slave? Better off in America or Africa?

Neither. And the way you try to formulate this logic is atrocious. Do you know what a lynching was? That's when a group of people normally the town, would gather together and watch a person be hanged. I mean bringing their lunch and everything.

Compensation? Bruh ask one of the millions of people starving to DEATH in Africa right now today what they think of your compensation. Id wager many would tell you American slavery was the biggest blessing your ancestors ever could have asked for.

So, lets have some perspective.

Again, you're not telling the whole story. Much of Africa's problems stem from corruption from multiple governments from around the world. African government included.

But think about the question I was answering. The question was should the Africans that sold slaves to the Europeans be expected to pay like the American-Europeans. Yes they should, and they are offering reparations.

97 bulls
11-04-2022, 11:05 PM
I find it hard to complain about disenfranchisement in 2022 when African-Americans have been given special programs and incentives for years, and yet somehow Asians, Latinos, and Middle-Easterners who have been in this country for far less are somehow superior economically.

What special program have Black's recieved that exclusive to them? Even the civil rights act was opened up to immigrants a year later. And white women as well. But please, name 1. We know white males have benefitted greatly from government subsidies like the Homestead Act.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 11:21 PM
Yes

Neither. And the way you try to formulate this logic is atrocious. Do you know what a lynching was? That's when a group of people normally the town, would gather together and watch a person be hanged. I mean bringing their lunch and everything.

Lynching long pre-dates America itself and was not unique to blacks nor slaves. And of course, we agree that being a slave anywhere was a horrific experience. But there is no point in history where being a slave or descended of slaves was a worse experience in America than it would have been in Africa. In fact, it's basically the opposite. Slaves brought to America, and their descendants, were actually the lucky ones.

But think about the question I was answering. The question was should the Africans that sold slaves to the Europeans be expected to pay like the American-Europeans. Yes they should, and they are offering reparations.

Well, I dunno, maybe it's easier to determine in Africa who owes whom. I'm white and I don't have a single ancestor who lived in the US at the time of slavery. So do I owe you money? If not, who does? We're gonna find out who here descends from a 17th century Virginia hillbilly and give them an invoice?

As you pointed out, Africa has a problem with governmental corruption. If they're doing "reparations" it is probably a political ploy/charade of some kind. It is almost guaranteed not to be some altruistic gesture. If you really believe otherwise, youre more than a little naive.

97 bulls
11-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Lynching long pre-dates America itself and was not unique to blacks nor slaves. And of course, we agree that being a slave anywhere was a horrific experience. But there is no point in history where being a slave or descended of slaves was a worse experience in America than it would have been in Africa. In fact, it's basically the opposite. Slaves brought to America, and their descendants, were actually the lucky ones.

Lol. Really? If African slaves brought to America had it better, why did they always try to revolt? Why were they always running away? They did it so much that doctors had a name for it. "Drapotamania".

Well, I dunno, maybe it's easier to determine in Africa who owes whom. I'm white and I don't have a single ancestor who lived in the US at the time of slavery. So do I owe you money? If not, who does? We're gonna find out who here descends from a 17th century Virginia hillbilly and give them an invoice?

Not you personally, but the US Government does owe African Americans reparations. And the truth is thar slavery in America was not that long ago. Perhaps 4 generations removed. It wouldn't be difficult.

As you pointed out, Africa has a problem with governmental corruption. If they're doing "reparations" it is probably a political ploy/charade of some kind. It is almost guaranteed not to be some altruistic gesture. If you really believe otherwise, youre more than a little naive.

Lol. Like you know? Either way, that's not the point. The argument is whether or not Africa owes blacks reparations. They do and they're offering it. The US needs to pony up as well.

FultzNationRISE
11-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Lol. Really? If African slaves brought to America had it better, why did they always try to revolt? Why were they always running away? They did it so much that doctors had a name for it. "Drapotamania".

Not you personally, but the US Government does owe African Americans reparations. And the truth is thar slavery in America was not that long ago. Perhaps 4 generations removed. It wouldn't be difficult.

Lol. Like you know? Either way, that's not the point. The argument is whether or not Africa owes blacks reparations. They do and they're offering it. The US needs to pony up as well.

Ok, well, obviously youre free to hold that position. Hell maybe the Fed WILL print another trillion in the name of reparations, just to get more money circulating and boost inflation further at the next strategically valuable time. I guess it wouldnt be any different than what theyve been doing the last couple years, so who knows? We’ll see what happens.

theman93
11-05-2022, 12:30 AM
Yes

Again, you're not telling the whole story. Much of Africa's problems stem from corruption from multiple governments from around the world. African government included.

Are they also offering reparations to White Christians?

https://news.osu.edu/when-europeans-were-slaves--research-suggests-white-slavery-was-much-more-common-than-previously-believed/

97 bulls
11-05-2022, 01:59 AM
Ok, well, obviously youre free to hold that position. Hell maybe the Fed WILL print another trillion in the name of reparations, just to get more money circulating and boost inflation further at the next strategically valuable time. I guess it wouldnt be any different than what theyve been doing the last couple years, so who knows? We’ll see what happens.

I honestly don't feel the US Government has to print a bunch of money, I'd rather reparations be paid out through tax exempt status and land vouchers.

Nanners
11-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Why is Kyrie expected to grovel for forgiveness for posting a link to a supposedly anti-semitic video on Amazon, yet nobody seems to give a single shit that Amazon are the ones who are making this film available for public consumption as well as profiting off of it?

noonereal
11-05-2022, 05:25 PM
link to the movie?

Yes

As it was my forefathers, whites above the Mason Dixon line, that freed the slaves, I assume I too will be getting reperations ? I sure as hell should.

noonereal
11-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Why is Kyrie expected to grovel for forgiveness for posting a link to a supposedly anti-semitic video on Amazon, yet nobody seems to give a single shit that Amazon are the ones who are making this film available for public consumption as well as profiting off of it?

This movie was selling for $15 on Amazon the day Kyrie posted about it. The next day it was $50!

coin24
11-05-2022, 05:37 PM

Bingo. Massive media smear campaign on Kyrie, probably because he called them out over the bs vax.. nice of LeTiny to throw him under the bus again also

90sgoat
11-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Bingo. Massive media smear campaign on Kyrie, probably because he called them out over the bs vax.. nice of LeTiny to throw him under the bus again also

Lebron is a sellout, no other way to say it.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 05:25 PM
There’s a ‘feeling’ that Brooklyn’s remedial measures list was crafted with the knowledge that Kyrie Irving would be unlikely to complete all six items and could lead to a potential outright release 😳

fantasy
11-07-2022, 05:27 PM
His career might be over before Lebron James. Its crazy.

Patrick Chewing
11-07-2022, 05:34 PM
What special program have Black's recieved that exclusive to them? Even the civil rights act was opened up to immigrants a year later. And white women as well. But please, name 1. We know white males have benefitted greatly from government subsidies like the Homestead Act.

What is Affirmative Action? Who does that help the most? What are HBCU's? Who does that help the most?

fantasy
11-07-2022, 05:40 PM
The Lakers have ‘significant concerns’ about the prospect of adding Kyrie Irving at any price, per
@sam_amick

“It’s quite clear that Laker Land is a highly unlikely, if not impossible, landing spot.”

Desperate Lakers don't want him

warriorfan
11-07-2022, 05:42 PM
The Lakers have ‘significant concerns’ about the prospect of adding Kyrie Irving at any price, per
@sam_amick

“It’s quite clear that Laker Land is a highly unlikely, if not impossible, landing spot.”

Desperate Lakers don't want him

of course. LeGM said no. he isn’t interested in winning, he’s just trying to accumulate stats. he doesn’t want to give up more shots while shooting his “not enough help” excuse in the foot.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 05:46 PM
of course. LeGM said no. he isn’t interested in winning, he’s just trying to accumulate stats. he doesn’t want to give up more shots while shooting his “not enough help” excuse in the foot.

I don't think any team will sign Kyrie.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 06:00 PM
NBA executive says it’s gonna take ‘special’ franchise to deal with Kyrie Irving: ‘Miami comes to mind’

I don't think Miami either haha.

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2022, 08:23 PM
NBA executive says it’s gonna take ‘special’ franchise to deal with Kyrie Irving: ‘Miami comes to mind’

I don't think Miami either haha.

Mickey Arison is Jewish.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 08:24 PM
Mickey Arison is Jewish.

The Cavaliers owner is also Jewish, Dan Gilbert. And Warriors owner Joe Lacob too.
Mark Cuban Jewish too. Steve Ballmer too. I am Not sure where this guy can go.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Jaylen Brown: “I don't believe Kyrie Irving is antisemitic,”

“The terms for his return, they seem like a lot, and a lot of the players expressed discomfort with the terms. He made a mistake. He posted something. There was no distinction.”

Phoenix
11-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Being the NBA's antivaxx poster boy I feel like they were waiting for him to do something controversial enough to make an example out of him.Wouldn't surprise me if he just retired because I honestly don't see a team taking him on next year in free agency.

Axe
11-07-2022, 08:57 PM
He should play for a foreign league someday. Maybe the cba will do.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 09:00 PM
He should play for a foreign league someday. Maybe the cba will do.

Lead an Israeli team to Euroleague.

fantasy
11-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Jaylen Brown on Kyrie’s suspension:

"I'm expecting the NBAPA to appeal the suspension from Brooklyn.”

Axe
11-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Lead an Israeli team to Euroleague.
Lmao good idea.

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Jaylen Brown: “I don't believe Kyrie Irving is antisemitic,”

“The terms for his return, they seem like a lot, and a lot of the players expressed discomfort with the terms. He made a mistake. He posted something. There was no distinction.”

Brown is part of union leadership. They don't want to immediately step up and look like they support the video but the NBPA is to be expected to oppose this punishment. But in the end I doubt it matters. The union will file a grievance or whatever but wouldn't do something severe like a strike which is what it might take to save Irving if he refuses to buckle.

j3lademaster
11-07-2022, 09:53 PM
What is Affirmative Action? Who does that help the most? What are HBCU's? Who does that help the most?It always seems wild to me that universities are forced to meet some diversity quota, but then you have, for ex, Howard University that is 72% black and no one bats an eye or Spell that is 99%+ black.

WhiteKyrie
11-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Mavericks are the best fit for Kyrie. Luka is arguably the best player in the league and he would be a replacement and massive upgrade on the loss of Brunson.

97 bulls
11-07-2022, 10:50 PM
As it was my forefathers, whites above the Mason Dixon line, that freed the slaves, I assume I too will be getting reperations ? I sure as hell should.

The Civil War was not fought to free the slaves. The Civil War was fought to keep the South from succeeding from the Union. Not to mention my ancestors fought in thar war too.

97 bulls
11-07-2022, 11:18 PM
What is Affirmative Action? Who does that help the most? What are HBCU's? Who does that help the most?

Affirmative Action helps ALL minorities and women. Stats show the biggest beneficiary is white women. The only reason HBCUs are around is because Black's weren't allowed to attend the other Colleges.

WhiteKyrie
11-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Can we get back to basketball please? No one cares about this shit from the distant past.

brownmamba00
11-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Can we get back to basketball please? No one cares about this shit from the distant past.

agreed

let uncle drew play

97 bulls
11-07-2022, 11:55 PM

That's true.

John8204
11-08-2022, 12:54 AM

Part of why I would defend Kyrie is that the media and schools don't really teach history. We treat Hitler like he was the singular force behind the Holocaust and that the German's were the only country with interment camps. Hitler was more in charge of the war, The Nazi's went in first and the SS followed. The SS was led by a man named Heinrich Himmler who had a million troops at his disposal. Even Himmler wasn't the main architect of the Holocaust that was done by two of his underlings...Reinhard Heydrich and Martin Bormann. The US also played a large part in the Holocaust as our Secretary of State at the time Cordell Hull spent much of the war stopping Jewish refugees from coming to the US. Many of the victims of the Holocaust were from countries in Poland and Europe waiting for US Visa's that the US had no intention of honoring. German jews were given enough time to get out which is why far less German jews died during the Holocaust compared to Poland, Russia, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia. This is important because by claiming Hitler did the Holocaust you create this singular monster a symbol if you will. It was a chain of individuals which caused all those people to die...a chain that included the US.

Germany was not alone in having concentration camps, 40 years earlier the US in effort to open trade relations with China slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Filipinos which was orchestrated by President William McKinley. We'll teach american racism and the holocaust in our schools that doesn't reflect on todays society. The US murdered hundreds of thousands perhaps millions to serve capitalist desires in China.

If you have an honest media and education system in the US you don't have the Kyrie Irving's of the world who believe that the world is flat. But ofcourse if we told the truth to people that might hurt our economic system.