PDA

View Full Version : Nike Suspends Kyrie Irving Partnership After Nets PG's Promotion of Antisemitic Film

Lebron23
11-04-2022, 09:10 PM
Nike announced Friday that it has suspended its partnership with Brooklyn Nets point guard Kyrie Irving after he promoted an antisemitic film on his social media accounts last week.

Nike said in a statement, per CNBC's Sara Eisen:

"At Nike, we believe there is no place for hate speech and we condemn any form of antisemitism. To that end, we've made the decision to suspend our relationship with Kyrie Irving effective immediately and will no longer launch the Kyrie 8. We are deeply saddened and disappointed by the situation and its impact on everyone."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10054694-nike-suspends-kyrie-irving-partnership-after-nets-pgs-promotion-of-antisemitic-film

He is losing some endorsements

Stephonit
11-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Are blacks powerless? It sure seems so.

Stephonit
11-04-2022, 09:18 PM
The optics of this are horrid and I'm sure there are those who will completely miss why.

SaltyMeatballs
11-04-2022, 09:19 PM
I understand that Kyrie just posted a link to the movie and didn't say anything else but he really should've thought about it before posting. I wonder if he even watched the whole thing

highwhey
11-04-2022, 09:19 PM
nike also uses child labor and sweatshops to manufacture their footwear. @lebron23, can you give us some insight into the nike sweatshops?

1987_Lakers
11-04-2022, 09:21 PM
All this because he posted a movie that is on Amazon Prime?

LOL

I'm not a fan of him as a player, but this has gone way overboard.

FultzNationRISE
Are blacks powerless? It sure seems so.

Kyrie needs to start a Wakanda for real. Dead ass.

SouBeachTalents
I understand that Kyrie just posted a link to the movie and didn't say anything else but he really should've thought about it before posting. I wonder if he even watched the whole thing
His biggest mistake was just not saying that he wasn't anti-semitic in that press conference. He would've avoided all this trouble if he wasn't so stubborn about that.

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 09:23 PM
I think this will ultimately make Kyrie bigger than he already is. Kyrie will come out of this ahead

Smook A.
11-04-2022, 09:24 PM
This is being really dragged out now

90sgoat
11-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Crazy.

I don't know what the ADL and other jewish organisations think they're achieving here.

They might shut down a "black revolt", but they're exposing their raw and brutal power here, whereas before it was all soft power and influence, now it's brazen and out in the open.

People are talking. The people might be powerless, but they're talking.

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 09:30 PM
Crazy.

I don't know what the ADL and other jewish organisations think they're achieving here.

They might shut down a "black revolt", but they're exposing their raw and brutal power here, whereas before it was all soft power and influence, now it's brazen and out in the open.

Right? What’s stopping a lot of players and former players from starting their own league?

90sgoat
His biggest mistake was just not saying that he wasn't anti-semitic in that press conference. He would've avoided all this trouble if he wasn't so stubborn about that.

What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Stephonit

He shouldn't have to. Do you want a world where you are required to say you love Russians, Chinese, Saudi Arabians, Turks, women, gays, disabled, Christians, Muslims, atheists or whatever is the group du jour? If not you're fired?

Lebron23
This is being really dragged out now

Kyrie is stupid and a big mouth. but I am on his side regarding the issues.

90sgoat
11-04-2022, 09:31 PM
Right? What’s stopping a lot of players and former players from starting their own league?

This is the way.

Break free, start your own.

You'll make less, but you'll take the profit and the power.

They could easily do it.

MJ, Lebron, couple of other guys.

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Crazy.

There needs to be a Wakanda for people like Kyrie who feel theyve been oppressed. It doesnt have to be in Africa, there should be a black homeland in America that blacks can voluntarily repatriate and build their own communities and businesses and so on.

Bc tbh the communities writ large really are under the thumb of a very select few who have all the power and little in common with everyday blacks. These select few are NOT exclusively jewish, some are even black themselves. But the larger black communities are still disproportionately just an economic stepladder for everyone else.

Wakanda needs to have its own businesses and justice systems and so on. Lebron can be the owner of their basketball team.

I honestly think it’s a healthy idea for black communities, and helps to dissolve a lot of the division that is readily exploited which we’re all sick of putting up with. Ofc peeps who feel perfectly comfortable living in integrated areas are still more than welcome to do so, but all the Kyries and Lakeishias who complain endlessly on twitter about white people would have their chance to build a black future of their own design.

It could be beautiful.

Wakanda forever.

1987_Lakers
11-04-2022, 09:47 PM
The Nets sent an email to Riley-Irving detailing his minimum five-game suspension and the conditions Irving needs to fulfill before being allowed to play again.

Those include a public statement recognizing the film Irving linked to last week as antisemitic, an apology for supporting the film and the falsehoods within it, and training sessions on the dangers of hate speech. Irving must also need to meet with Brooklyn Jewish leaders.

My goodness

highwhey
11-04-2022, 09:49 PM
The Nets sent an email to Riley-Irving detailing his minimum five-game suspension and the conditions Irving needs to fulfill before being allowed to play again.

Those include a public statement recognizing the film Irving linked to last week as antisemitic, an apology for supporting the film and the falsehoods within it, and training sessions on the dangers of hate speech. Irving must also need to meet with Brooklyn Jewish leaders.

My goodness

:roll:

WhiteKyrie
11-04-2022, 09:51 PM
**** I wanted that new Kyrie 8 set to drop smh looked like a performance banger

RRR3
11-04-2022, 09:52 PM
arghhhhhh DA JOOS!!!!!1!!
:facepalm

Stephonit
11-04-2022, 09:52 PM

Will Kyrie cave to this? There's a chance of this getting a whole lot uglier.

SouBeachTalents
11-04-2022, 09:54 PM
What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

He shouldn't have to. Do you want a world where you are required to say you love Russians, Chinese, Saudi Arabians, Turks, women, gays, disabled, Christians, Muslims, atheists or whatever is the group du jour? If not you're fired?
Sorry, y'all lose this argument with the fact that Kyrie made a lengthy apology denouncing anti-semitism last night. So either he really isn't anti-semitic, and should've just clarified that with a simple one sentence response, or he's lying to save his skin.

So yeah, this isn't even a free speech thing to me, this is just a common sense one. He ended up caving anyway, he should've just done it a few hours earlier and saved himself this world of trouble.

warriorfan
11-04-2022, 09:54 PM

you realize you are on the opposite end of the spectrum with “daaa fascists!” to attempt to excuse you for being a chubby loser who works for minimum wage at a library

theman93
11-04-2022, 10:05 PM
That chart basically says every non-Jewish white person is gay including uh Time Warner, the Woodbridge Company and the Hearst Corporation.

Isn't it funny how anything "homophobic" and antisemetic gets you cancelled? And all these corporations somehow all hold the same exact ideology? Hmm wonder why

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2022, 10:06 PM

My goodness

they are humiliating this black man

making an example of him

90sgoat
11-04-2022, 10:06 PM
That chart basically says every non-Jewish white person is gay including uh Time Warner, the Woodbridge Company and the Hearst Corporation.

It says "goy" aka gentile aka non-jewish.

BigKobeFan
11-04-2022, 10:07 PM

He said how can he be anti semetic if i am from there?

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2022, 10:07 PM
Isn't it funny how anything "homophobic" and antisemetic gets you cancelled? And all these corporations somehow all hold the same exact ideology? Hmm wonder why

saying blacks are opressed by whities is okay, every corp will support that.

saying blacks are opressed or supressed by jews or have been in the past, is hate speech and a no-go.

interesting.....

MrFonzworth
11-04-2022, 10:15 PM
https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/a8/HoaDpGww_o.png

Stephonit
11-04-2022, 10:38 PM
It says "goy" aka gentile aka non-jewish.

Okay, I stand corrected. Thanks. The resolution of the image could be better. The non-white categorization also threw me off because that would be goy as well wouldn't it?

RRR3
11-04-2022, 10:43 PM
saying blacks are opressed by whities is okay, every corp will support that.

saying blacks are opressed or supressed by jews or have been in the past, is hate speech and a no-go.

interesting.....
Because jews are not the historic oppressor of black people you ****ing retarded fascist. And even if one group has historically oppressed another it's still wrong to demonize an entire group. Hence why being anti-white people is also bad. Simple stuff, but too complicated for your braindead ass.

RRR3
11-04-2022, 10:45 PM
America is a country obviously dominated by Christianity, this talk of Jews running America is delusional. And do not take my post as saying Christians are bad, either, Christianity has many positives as do all religions. But it has been weaponized for destructive purposes in America. This does not give anyone the right to discriminate against Christians though.

Soundwave
11-04-2022, 10:48 PM

If you post to a video that is anti-one of those groups ... uh .... yeah?

You can say what you want, but if you're a public figure or working in a public company, they have the right to call you out on it and not want to associate with you.

Tough shit, but that's how it goes.

SATAN
11-04-2022, 10:50 PM
W for the ish alt right incel gang.

bladefd
11-04-2022, 11:09 PM
It was to be expected. I'm just surprised Nike waited until after the apology. That looks bad IMO and reactive.

Also very hypocritical coming from Nike. I personally don't support Nike and don't have any of their products. To hell with them.

beau_boy04
11-05-2022, 09:46 AM
I'm glad Nike did this. and his kyrie behavior and atrocious attitude continues, i hope nobodys gives him a contract after this season is over. guy wants to get paid 30-40 mill a year and only show up to work 50% of the time LOL give me a break.

Honor Boost
11-05-2022, 10:46 AM

He had a chance to apologize and he fumbled that too.

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 10:57 AM
I think I heard that movie went to #1 on Amazon thanks to all of this. A bit ironic that the backlash had been so profitable.

In fact I question how bad this all is for the NBA. Just to be clear I am not condoning antisemitism or that movie. Just wondering how much the NBA is hurt if at all. The NBA has successfully made this just about Irving and they're dominating headlines when normally the NFL gets most of the attention. Could this all be accidentally beneficial for the NBA and for Amazon?

bison
11-05-2022, 11:49 AM
Sad what they’ve done to Kyrie Irving, the Emmitt Till of the NBA.

First they put his name in chains and dragged it through the mud tied to a pick up truck over the COVID vax.

Then they hunted him down and publicly lynched him over posting a link to amazon.

History will not be kind to the NBA.

kabacho
11-05-2022, 05:10 PM
https://i.ibb.co/bPmC2Cr/1667663848395523.jpg (https://ibb.co/qdjcWcR)
https://i.ibb.co/tXrRjm1/1667666202914723.jpg (https://ibb.co/NSBRDVG)
https://i.ibb.co/10BN48r/1667673680518119.png (https://ibb.co/L0Bysnx)

Manny98
11-05-2022, 09:05 PM
This has to be a ****ing joke, dude deleted the tweet and literally apologized when he shouldn't have to in the first place because he never said anything anti-Semitic, now they want him to literally bow down and suck Jewish dick to get back into the team, **** that shit

https://i.postimg.cc/CxqVQgJ6/Screenshot-2022-11-06-01-01-28-35-0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Well that's because they don't want him back.

warriorfan
11-05-2022, 09:12 PM
This has to be a ****ing joke, dude deleted the tweet and literally apologized when he shouldn't have to in the first place because he never said anything anti-Semitic, now they want him to literally bow down and suck Jewish dick to get back into the team, **** that shit

https://i.postimg.cc/CxqVQgJ6/Screenshot-2022-11-06-01-01-28-35-0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

they are exposing themselves :lol

kyrie should quit

HylianNightmare
11-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Dudes an idiot

SouBeachTalents
11-05-2022, 09:16 PM

Sounds reasonable.

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:19 PM
Sounds reasonable.
Underrated way that Irving screwed himself was sending a rep to the ADL meeting. You can be sure they felt insulted.

Manny98
11-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Sounds reasonable.

I assume your being sarcastic as he's already deleted the tweet, wrote a lengthy apology and is serving a 5 game suspension without pay even though he didn't actually say anything anti semitic

This is these rich corporations going out of their way to try and make an example out of anybody that tries to defy them

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Sounds reasonable.

sarcasm?

Im Still Ballin
11-05-2022, 09:22 PM
This current political climate has gassed black people up so much. Just because you can say just about anything regarding white people doesn't mean you can about Jews. The chosen people are undefeated for a reason. **** around and fight out.

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:25 PM
I assume your being sarcastic as he's already deleted the tweet, wrote a lengthy apology and is serving a 5 game suspension without pay even though he didn't actually say anything anti semitic

This is these rich corporations going out of their way to try and make an example out of anybody that tries to defy them
You may not realize it but Tsai views Irving as the worst investment he's ever made. Paid out over a hundred million dollars for this guy and got absolutely nothing of value in return. This last incident has given him an excuse to get some revenge.

Manny98
11-05-2022, 09:30 PM
You may not realize it but Tsai views Irving as the worst investment he's ever made. Paid out over a hundred million dollars for this guy and got absolutely nothing of value in return. This last incident has given him an excuse to get some revenge.
So your saying Tsai is a literal manchild who is triggered by Kyrie on such a personal level he does this :oldlol:

90sgoat
11-05-2022, 09:35 PM
Underrated way that Irving screwed himself was sending a rep to the ADL meeting. You can be sure they felt insulted.

So what if those grifters felt insulted?

Do they run the NBA?

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:40 PM
So your saying Tsai is a literal manchild who is triggered by Kyrie on such a personal level he does this :oldlol:
The first year Irving tries to lead a player protest against the bubble, does not play. The second year Irving leaves the team for two weeks without telling anyone where he was going or why (It was his sister's birthday). The third year he runs afoul of the NY vax mandate. And finaally this year after failing to find a team that would take him in the offseason he creates theis shitstorm. And Tsai has paid him what, 150 mil? Tsai is a man that has wasted a fortune and is pissed off about it. You can do a lot of better things with a hundred mil.

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:43 PM
So what if those grifters felt insulted?

Do they run the NBA?
So what? The Tsai reinstatement list, that's what. They only think they have a lot of power because they do. I guarantee that Tsai has plenty of angry Jewish business partners to say nothing of the angry Jewish Nets fans. And you know who runs the NBA? Adam Silver. Guess what he is.

90sgoat
11-05-2022, 09:46 PM
So what? The Tsai reinstatement list, that's what. They only think they have a lot of power because they do. I guarantee that Tsai has plenty of angry Jewish business partners to say nothing of the angry Jewish Nets fans. And you know who runs the NBA? Adam Silver. Guess what he is.

Lets say you're right.

Do you think we should just accept this as is?

Real Men Wear Green
11-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Lets say you're right.

Do you think we should just accept this as is?
So I am not sorry to inform you that I dont share your racist agenda. No, I'm just being realistic. Yes there are a lot of wealthy powerful Jews in business with the NBA. The last two commissioners of the NBA have been Jews and the one before them may have been, it wouldnt surprise me. So while players don't have to kiss ass they had better be respectful or at least neutral. The fact that Tsai and the Nets have gotten nothing but shit from Irving didn't help either.

beau_boy04
11-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Kyrie is too stubborn and deserves everything thats happening to him.

FultzNationRISE
11-05-2022, 09:54 PM
So I am not sorry to inform you that I dont share your racist agenda. No, I'm just being realistic. Yes there are a lot of wealthy powerful Jews in business with the NBA. The last two commissioners of the NBA have been Jews and the one before them may have been, it wouldnt surprise me. So while players don't have to kiss ass they had better be respectful or at least neutral. The fact that Tsai and the Nets have gotten nothing but shit from Irving didn't help either.

I have a feeling Larry O’Brien didn’t celebrate hannukah :lol

PP34Deuce
11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Jewish power really comes from nepotism and community or tribalism. Corporations rin Hollywood and media....

David stern was commissioner because he was a lawyer for the NBA and helped them at their darkest drug and scandal hours.

Adam silver's dad worked at a law firm that stern was familiar with and essentially took silver under his wing

SATAN
11-06-2022, 12:40 AM

How can they force him to spend $500k of his own money? Sounds like extortion.

90sgoat
11-06-2022, 12:50 AM
How can they force him to spend $500k of his own money? Sounds like extortion.

Yeah that can't possibly be legal.

That has to be breach of contract.

Unfortunately Kyrie will struggle to find a lawyer. Ye seemingly can't get a lawyer despite his billions.

For someone claiming to to not control everything, they sure seem to control everything.

Spurs m8
11-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Absolute lol at censoring basic truth on this forum

insidehoops
11-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Absolute lol at censoring basic truth on this forum

He was posting images from a neo-nazi/white supremacist website.

1987_Lakers
11-06-2022, 01:00 AM
RIP Theman93

Spurs m8
11-06-2022, 01:03 AM

It just said who owns what.

But okay, I don't wanna start a battle here

insidehoops
11-06-2022, 01:10 AM
It just said who owns what.

But okay, I don't wanna start a battle here

Your reaction was perfectly understandable. But he was not posting trustworthy information, he was posting from a hate site, which is not good for any of us

Spurs m8
11-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Your reaction was perfectly understandable. But he was not posting trustworthy information, he was posting from a hate site, which is not good for any of us

Okay, no worries, mate

Lebron23
11-06-2022, 01:57 AM
https://i.ibb.co/bPmC2Cr/1667663848395523.jpg (https://ibb.co/qdjcWcR)
https://i.ibb.co/tXrRjm1/1667666202914723.jpg (https://ibb.co/NSBRDVG)
https://i.ibb.co/10BN48r/1667673680518119.png (https://ibb.co/L0Bysnx)

Kyrie Irving also supported Alex Jones. He easily believes these conspiracy theory.

highwhey
11-06-2022, 02:36 AM

this isn't the first time someone does that on this site, what makes this particular instance, unique?

Im Still Ballin
11-06-2022, 08:23 AM

Make him kiss the ring, Jeff! Make him get on his knees!

Overdrive
11-06-2022, 08:41 AM
Jewish power really comes from nepotism and community or tribalism. Corporations rin Hollywood and media....

David stern was commissioner because he was a lawyer for the NBA and helped them at their darkest drug and scandal hours.

Adam silver's dad worked at a law firm that stern was familiar with and essentially took silver under his wing

Everything runs on nepotism. Singling out jews is pretty dishonest.

Kyrie not finding a lawyer is also nothing of surprise. It's not a power move by some (hidden) elite. Who would want to damage his reputation in a reputation driven law system?

ILLsmak
11-06-2022, 09:49 AM

yoo Jeff. I hope you're not on that hate speech stuff, too!

Black people gotta start standing up for Kyrie. That's how you know who is paid off and who isn't. Dudes who come in like... yeah, Kyrie is learning are BOUGHT. Dudes who are like yea ya hate to see it are at least showing as much support as possible.

Def no place for neo-nazi or terrorist level sites on here, agree agree, but please, for ya boy, do not call things: hate speech, hate site... whatever. That is such a ridiculous term. It's not even sensible. Hate is the word they attach to things that 'aren't free.' All you gotta say is he posted nazi shite, and it's like o ok. haha GG.

Falling into the hate trap tho... please don't. No matter how much money you get, don't be a mouth piece for that shit that is happening. Every little bit matters, and you can still navigate this world properly and make money without jumping on the bandwagon. Some day, the 'hate' will turn against anyone who disagrees. It kinda already has. Now they've found a way to put it on black people (congrats to them?)

Jeff, you have more power than you know! Pick up your light sabre. Protect the world. ISH was always a free speech forum, and while moderation is definitely important, I would honestly be moderating people who keep spamming about hate speech. lol @ hate speech. I know you were prol on the internet back in the 90s like some of us. Again, lol @ hate speech. Hate ideas? Hate hobbies? Where does it end...

PEACE and LOVE. GOD is in control.

-Smak

John8204
11-06-2022, 10:09 AM
The issue I have with this Kyrie and Kanye crap is even though they are in the wrong companies do all of this moralizing and then bend over for China. They believe that bigotry and racism is wrong as long as it doesn't compromise our shareholders.

Im Still Ballin
11-06-2022, 10:32 AM

Black people gotta start standing up for Kyrie. That's how you know who is paid off and who isn't. Dudes who come in like... yeah, Kyrie is learning are BOUGHT. Dudes who are like yea ya hate to see it are at least showing as much support as possible.

Def no place for neo-nazi or terrorist level sites on here, agree agree, but please, for ya boy, do not call things: hate speech, hate site... whatever. That is such a ridiculous term. It's not even sensible. Hate is the word they attach to things that 'aren't free.' All you gotta say is he posted nazi shite, and it's like o ok. haha GG.

Falling into the hate trap tho... please don't. No matter how much money you get, don't be a mouth piece for that shit that is happening. Every little bit matters, and you can still navigate this world properly and make money without jumping on the bandwagon. Some day, the 'hate' will turn against anyone who disagrees. It kinda already has. Now they've found a way to put it on black people (congrats to them?)

Jeff, you have more power than you know! Pick up your light sabre. Protect the world. ISH was always a free speech forum, and while moderation is definitely important, I would honestly be moderating people who keep spamming about hate speech. lol @ hate speech. I know you were prol on the internet back in the 90s like some of us. Again, lol @ hate speech. Hate ideas? Hate hobbies? Where does it end...

-Smak

Advertisers would not want their ads displayed on a website that allows such deleterious and controversial content. Jeffrey is wise. He does only what is best for the continued prosperity of this great forum. Without ad revenue, there would be no InsideHoops.

And that? That is wisdom.

meat
11-06-2022, 10:34 AM

-Smak

:rockon: Literally one of the top 4 threads here at the moment says "I literally hate Lebron":oldlol: Is that not "hate speech"?

Gohan
11-06-2022, 10:34 AM
Kyrie is stupid and a big mouth. but I am on his side regarding the issues.

Bruh me too, kyrie is actually saving his life by doing what he did? Yall wondering how huh? Believe me hes not stupid by a long shot

meat
11-06-2022, 10:35 AM
I'm sorry, it says "I honestly hate Lebron"

Gohan
11-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Everyone calling him idiot is basically selling their soul for money and they will be destroyed.

majari1234
11-06-2022, 10:37 AM
The Nets should hire David Blatt

majari1234
11-06-2022, 10:57 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1589111431060152322

KNOW1EDGE
11-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Nike should end it’s partnership with Nike. -or maybe just stop the slave labor. -or maybe stop supporting China.

Gohan
11-06-2022, 11:35 AM
Im kidding kyrie headed for hell

PeroAntic
11-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Kyrie is a narcissistic self entitled egomaniacal quasiintellectual pretentious dumb piece of shit who should shut up and dribble because thats the only thing hes good at.

And people are actually supporting this idiot... christ this forum is full of right wing bums who just like Kyrie think they are sooooo smart because they discovered the world is a hypocritical place. pathetic really

highwhey
11-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Kyrie is a narcissistic self entitled egomaniacal quasiintellectual pretentious dumb piece of shit who should shut up and dribble because thats the only thing hes good at.

And people are actually supporting this idiot... christ this forum is full of right wing bums who just like Kyrie think they are sooooo smart because they discovered the world is a hypocritical place. pathetic really
racist

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2022, 02:09 PM

Who cares what its from.

Its the content that matters, not who says it.

noonereal
11-06-2022, 02:11 PM

Excellent post.

noonereal
11-06-2022, 02:14 PM
The NBA should toss Kyrie from the league. Let him play in Europe.

meat
11-06-2022, 03:17 PM
The NBA should toss Kyrie from the league. Let him play in Europe.

But what would happen if the plane took a wrong turn and fell off the edge of the earth?

majari1234
11-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Nicolas Claxton’s Instagram story

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fg4UeJcWAAAW-5_?format=jpg&name=small

Gohan
11-06-2022, 05:07 PM
Its funny they blackball iverson and still let this fraud play.

talkingconch
11-06-2022, 05:08 PM
where is the anti-semitism? He posted a video with no message or context.

This wokeness shit has gone way too far. No wonder no one likes the dems

SATAN
11-06-2022, 05:14 PM

Meltdown.

ImKobe
11-06-2022, 05:50 PM

What did Kyrie do or say that warranted a suspension like this?

Jews are so sensitive man..

Overdrive
11-06-2022, 06:21 PM

Kyrie is the woke one.

FKAri
11-06-2022, 06:54 PM

It's not the video so much as much as his response when asked to clarify his opinion in regards to it. That's where he dropped the ball. Kyrie's the one being woke. And if you're going to be woke it will always trigger some group of people and one has to be prepared for that. Should he have been suspended and lost sponsorships over this? Corporations are going to do what's in their best interests. I think fans and especially Kyrie's peers would need to show support so these corporations can see that he's not a pariah. Otherwise it is what it is. What would you propose?

theman93
11-10-2022, 02:08 AM

Twitter is a neo-nazi/white supremacist website? Lol

I went through each claim, and it was true. Did you?

SATAN
11-10-2022, 02:12 AM
Ban him again.

theman93
11-10-2022, 02:19 AM
Ban him again.

For what?

Axe
11-10-2022, 02:21 AM
Ban him again.
:oldlol:

Manny98
11-10-2022, 08:05 PM
https://youtu.be/Uldz-od80po

Kyrie dropping straight wisdom, he represents something much bigger than basketball going against the system built by white supremacy

beau_boy04
11-10-2022, 08:13 PM
Kyrie deserves every little bit and much more punishment from all sources. Guy doesn't like SHOWING UP to work and is getting paid MILLIONS. He likes to take advantage of the system and believes he is above the game of Basketball.

Chuckbe
11-10-2022, 08:22 PM

Kyrie dropping straight wisdom, he represents something much bigger than basketball going against the system built by white supremacy

**** them cracka mutha****as, may they burn in hell

theman93
11-10-2022, 09:14 PM

The powers that be? Like the Democrat controlled House, Senate and Cabinet?

Gohan
11-10-2022, 09:51 PM
**** them cracka mutha****as, may they burn in hell

Real talk from a real n1gga

:cheers:

SATAN
11-10-2022, 09:52 PM
The powers that be? Like the Democrat controlled House, Senate and Cabinet?