PDA

View Full Version : Demar DeJordan 46pts in a loss

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 10:27 PM
So what does this say about midrange game?

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Well I think we can fairly conclude that if MJ played today, he would be at a level similar to DeMar.

And I know his stans are gonna take this as some kind of insult, but it's not. DeMar is a nice, solid player. Just because he's not as good as Lebron and neither would MJ be, doesnt mean theres some kind of agenda going on. People are just trying to make reasonable basketball evaluations.

The most logical one to make is MJ = Derozan

Full Court
11-04-2022, 10:54 PM
The first-round-eliminated Bulls got beaten by the conference champ Celtics.

Bronies think it's some kind of huge indicator about the effectiveness of mid-range games in general. :lol

Damage control.

Spurs m8
11-04-2022, 10:59 PM
What the fvck is wrong with Air Cvck?:roll:

Shooter
11-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Well I think we can fairly conclude that if MJ played today, he would be at a level similar to DeMar.

And I know his stans are gonna take this as some kind of insult, but it's not. DeMar is a nice, solid player. Just because he's not as good as Lebron and neither would MJ be, doesnt mean theres some kind of agenda going on. People are just trying to make reasonable basketball evaluations.

This

AirBonner
11-04-2022, 11:26 PM

All I see are facts. Well said

Vino24
11-05-2022, 03:59 PM

Correct