PDA

View Full Version : Top Five Players not in the Hall that you would put in the Hall

John8204
11-06-2022, 04:12 AM
1. Bill Laimbeer - we're thirty years removed from the "bad boy Pistons" and we still talk about Bill and the impact in the game. Bill's been clearly blacklisted but his WNBA resume is also incredible with two COTY and 3 titles.

2. Robert Horry - Sometimes longevity and career numbers matter sometimes they really don't. Bob is the only player to win more than 6 rings outside of the 60's. Horry was a major factor in winning those championships.

3. AC Green - Every other sport puts it's iron man in the Hall...except for Basketball we will never have anyone touch Greens 1,192 consecutive games played streak.

4. Mark Aguirre - Another bad boy piston that belongs in the Hall in my opinion. A number #1 draft pick Aguirre a career 20 PPG player he finished in the top 10 5 times in the 80's. Which is good enough to put him in the hall but he changed his game by joining the Pistons and winning 2 titles with them.

5. Mark Jackson - Mark Jackson is top five in assists, he has 10,000 assists. In Indiana he made the finals or the Conference finals 4 out of 5 seasons.

So who are your top five (eligible) players not in the Hall you would put in the Hall.

RRR3
11-06-2022, 04:14 AM
OP with another spectacularly bad take.

John8204
11-06-2022, 04:16 AM
OP with another spectacularly bad take.

Nobody's stopping you from posting your own top five.

RRR3
11-06-2022, 04:27 AM
John you seem like a nice enough guy and all, but your takes are so bad I really hope you're trolling. Horry, Green and Jackson, while all nice players, were nowhere near HOF caliber.

Marques Johnson
Larry Foust
Chauncey Billups

Are the 3 standouts for me. Lots of other choices after that.

John8204
11-06-2022, 05:15 AM
John you seem like a nice enough guy and all, but your takes are so bad I really hope you're trolling. Horry, Green and Jackson, while all nice players, were nowhere near HOF caliber.

Marques Johnson
Larry Foust
Chauncey Billups

Are the 3 standouts for me. Lots of other choices after that.

The point of a message board is to foster discussion while you might not like my reasoning I don't think those are bad choices. They might not be the best choices but that's open for other people to post. Isn't that better than talking about Lebron and MJ every single day in every discussion topic. Is it really trolling to post a list with a guy with an unbreakable record (AC Green) or players we talk about generations later (Laimbeer, Horry) or the only top 10 player in assists not in the Hall (Jackson). Are these really bad takes. What do you lose having a conversation on a message board? Why do you feel the need to insult instead of offering your own opinions and point of view.

Round Mound
11-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Kevin Johnson and i really can't think of a fifth

ShawkFactory
11-06-2022, 09:55 PM
1. Bill Laimbeer - we're thirty years removed from the "bad boy Pistons" and we still talk about Bill and the impact in the game. Bill's been clearly blacklisted but his WNBA resume is also incredible with two COTY and 3 titles.

2. Robert Horry - Sometimes longevity and career numbers matter sometimes they really don't. Bob is the only player to win more than 6 rings outside of the 60's. Horry was a major factor in winning those championships.

3. AC Green - Every other sport puts it's iron man in the Hall...except for Basketball we will never have anyone touch Greens 1,192 consecutive games played streak.

4. Mark Aguirre - Another bad boy piston that belongs in the Hall in my opinion. A number #1 draft pick Aguirre a career 20 PPG player he finished in the top 10 5 times in the 80's. Which is good enough to put him in the hall but he changed his game by joining the Pistons and winning 2 titles with them.

5. Mark Jackson - Mark Jackson is top five in assists, he has 10,000 assists. In Indiana he made the finals or the Conference finals 4 out of 5 seasons.

So who are your top five (eligible) players not in the Hall you would put in the Hall.

This is a bad argument though. The iron men in other sports were also among the best in the game.

Cal Ripken, Brett Favre, and Peyton Manning have 10 MVPs between them.

L.Kizzle
11-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Kevin Johnson and Tracy McGrady
McGrady got in 5 years ago, Grant 4 years ago.

1987_Lakers
11-06-2022, 10:08 PM
A.C Green? Lol wtf