PDA

View Full Version : Should the NBA make another big BLM push?

FultzNationRISE
11-06-2022, 10:15 AM
The NBA pushed the BLM movement big time back in 2020. They stood for BLM and they connected their name to everything BLM stood for as a group.

And naturally, nothing anyone connected to BLM posted anywhere on the internet was ever hateful or dishonest regarding white people ;)

So should the NBA renew their strong commitment to this movement, to make sure black players are educated by Lebron and the owners on what justice is and whom they should be fighting against for it?

Should the NBA once again emphasize its close ties to this movement centered on "peace, understanding, and tolerance" (and of course not violence and coercion? ;)

Should the player base of by and large minimally educated players BE educated by the league's owners and lawyers and Lebron on which causes to support and which T-shirts to wear and which slogans to print on the court and what to believe? ;)

Because I never saw a hateful word or a riot or a murder ever come out of BLM; an organization which the NBA embraced and endorsed ;)

majari1234
11-06-2022, 10:32 AM
hmm. Maybe in 2024 :)

FultzNationRISE
11-06-2022, 10:46 AM
hmm. Maybe in 2024 :)

:lol

;)

meat
11-06-2022, 10:59 AM
Nobody cares about blacks anymore. Jews are the flavor of the week. I better hurry up and trademark JLM.

Gohan
11-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Nobody cares about blacks anymore. Jews are the flavor of the week. I better hurry up and trademark JLM.

Spoken like a true cracka playing like this smh. Everythings a joke to you white sheet wearing muphuckas. Black people dont have to say theyre better than white people the just do their thing

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2022, 12:05 PM
:oldlol:

Full Court
11-06-2022, 02:30 PM
2020 also had the worst ratings in recent years. Hopefully the NBA learned its lesson not to mix sports and politics.

RachlNicholsazz
11-06-2022, 03:51 PM
I could use some free Jordans. Let's do it!