PDA

View Full Version : LeBron lying about listening to Migos

warriorfan
11-07-2022, 08:20 PM
https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nba/2022/11/7/23444282/lebron-james-lies-migos-video-takeoff-kobe-81-historyx

LeFraud

Airupthere
11-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Lol he did the same about watching the Godfather movies :roll:

AirBonner
11-07-2022, 08:52 PM
200sq ft, crack pipe, ashes

warriorfan
11-07-2022, 08:52 PM

Why would he even lie about that? lmao. what a weirdo

Smook A.
11-07-2022, 09:07 PM

He's probably watched the trilogy but I highly doubt he's watched it as much as he claims he has. According to him he's seen it multiple multiple times and when a reporter asked him to give his favorite quote, he just dodged the question and said the trilogy is too long for him to give a single quote. With more material, shouldn't that make it easier to give off a quote? Especially with how iconic the trilogy is? Such bullshit :oldlol:

Spurs m8
11-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Everything about this guy is dishonest

warriorfan
11-07-2022, 09:14 PM
He's probably watched the trilogy but I highly doubt he's watched it as much as he claims he has. According to him he's seen it multiple multiple times and when a reporter asked him to give his favorite quote, he just dodged the question and said the trilogy is too long for him to give a single quote. With more material, shouldn't that make it easier to give off a quote? Especially with how iconic the trilogy is? Such bullshit :oldlol:

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse

I think I have seen it maybe once well over 10 years ago. Same with the second. I turned off the third one half way through. After that helicopter scene I was done. What an awful movie. First two were good though.

AirBonner
11-07-2022, 09:16 PM
Op and The Godfather have a lot in common. Minus the amount of coke op will go out on

Smook A.
11-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Revenge is a dish best served cold

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in

I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse

I think I have seen it maybe once well over 10 years ago. Same with the second. I turned off the third one half way through. After that helicopter scene I was done. What an awful movie. First two were good though.

Here's my favorite:

https://www.magicalquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/A-man-who-does-not-spend-time-with-his-family-can-never-be-a-real-man..jpg

The first and second Godfather movies are masterpieces and arguably the two best movies of all time.

The third one was okay, but nowhere near as good as the first two. Only thing good about it was Al Pacino and his acting skills. The ending was sad

warriorfan
11-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Here's my favorite:

https://www.magicalquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/A-man-who-does-not-spend-time-with-his-family-can-never-be-a-real-man..jpg

The first and second Godfather movies are masterpieces and arguably the two best movies of all time.

The third one was okay, but nowhere near as good as the first two. Only thing good about it was Al Pacino and his acting skills. The ending was sad

I didn’t remember that one off the top of my head but that is pretty good.

SouBeachTalents
11-07-2022, 09:32 PM
He definitely lied about reading the Malcolm X book, watching the Godfather that many times, and predicting Kobe's 81 point game. On this, could be be lying? Sure, he has the history to back it up. But this could easily be a case of him just misremembering certain years, I don't think it's quite on the level of the other 3.

To not know any Godfather quotes though is pretty remarkable, it has some of the most iconic lines in movie history. Even before I ever saw the movie I knew "Make them an offer they can't refuse" and "Sleeps with the fishes".

red1
11-07-2022, 09:44 PM
what a dumbass

migos popped when versace hit the clubs and thats 2014-2015 earliest

2010 isnt even close. what a moron :oldlol: