PDA

View Full Version : Jazz are 1st in the West. Minnesota is 10th

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Shedding the French bidet off the roster has worked wonders. Clarkson shot 67% tonight. Spacing is impeccable

wonder a little whether people get paid to do this

or is it a kill frankenstein thing

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 01:48 AM
wonder a little whether people get paid to do this

or is it a kill frankenstein thing
You think 9-3 is a fluke? At what point do you take your head out of the sand?

You think 9-3 is a fluke? At what point do you take your head out of the sand?

they beat

the lakers twice which isn't looking like much of an accomplishment

the clippers without kawhi

memphis twice with multiple guys out

houston who sucks

pelicans by 1 with ingram playing 10 minutes

minnesota who obviously have issues

and denver who expected to have some problems early on

RRR3
11-08-2022, 02:23 AM
they beat

houston who sucks

Toody just isn’t as good as you think he is.

oh and they lost to houston which was their only win before beating the equally terrible orlando today

and lost to denver and dallas who have goat level players on their teams

so no i do not consider utah a contender

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 02:30 AM
oh and they lost to houston which was their only win before beating the equally terrible orlando today

Yeah and bucks lost to Atlanta without Trae. Cool way to overreact. We have seen enough to know they are better than expected which is why you choose to bring out this alt account due to embarrassment

Toody just isn’t as good as you think he is.

he may not have the impact little richard did on rock and roll but how many players can say they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c

SATAN
11-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Shedding the French bidet off the roster has worked wonders. Clarkson shot 67% tonight. Spacing is impeccable

The troll told me Clarkson is a bum though. :rolleyes:

Yeah and bucks lost to Atlanta without Trae. Cool way to overreact. We have seen enough to know they are better than expected which is why you choose to bring out this alt account due to embarrassment

no trae no butchered defense

nothing embarrassing about solid players gelling

it's happened before

Spurs m8
11-08-2022, 02:51 AM
Cavs are also 2nd out East

Cheers toody

Micku
11-08-2022, 03:02 AM
The Jazz are tanking the wrong way.

Cavs are also 2nd out East

Cheers toody

they look good and will be deeper if rubio comes back in form

mitchell is 26 and could be peaking

gobert could be starting to decline some at 30

shit happens

underused phrase

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 06:41 AM
they beat

houston who sucks

Zion was also out at the end of the Pelicans game

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 06:43 AM

houston was a scheduled loss. Back to back

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 06:44 AM
he may not have the impact little richard did on rock and roll but how many players can say they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c

only two people have had a bigger impact on Jazz history though Will Hardy may join that elite club

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 06:46 AM
The troll told me Clarkson is a bum though. :rolleyes:

54% career ts%. He's a bum

only two people have had a bigger impact on Jazz history though Will Hardy may join that elite club

an article on top 50 jazz players has him 4th behind dantley mailman stockton

Overdrive
11-08-2022, 07:41 AM
The Jazz are tanking the wrong way.

They don't need to. Minny tanking is fine for them.

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 07:49 AM

Dantley scored more. The Jazz weren't good after they added Dantley. It took Griffith, Green, Bailey, Stockton etc. before they were good.

Jazz were tanking when Gobert emerged. He impacted both ends of the floor. They were a bad team without him on the floor. Carried a bad team furthur than they should have been

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 07:51 AM
They don't need to. Minny tanking is fine for them.

https://i0.wp.com/saltcityhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pickwatch1107.jpg?ssl=1

before last night they were projected to have 2 lottery picks. But Minnesota won't remain bad. Philly probably won't either but who knows with Embiid's injury history. Nets might remain bad

Dantley scored more. The Jazz weren't good after they added Dantley. It took Griffith, Green, Bailey, Stockton etc. before they were good.

Jazz were tanking when Gobert emerged. He impacted both ends of the floor. They were a bad team without him on the floor. Carried a bad team furthur than they should have been

one thing is for sure 3rd or 4th would blow some fuses

https://i.ibb.co/KKbzR4t/322hg8-1.png

Axe
11-08-2022, 08:29 AM
Without gobert, xiao expected the jazz to be somewhere around the 10th-11th seed after almost a month into the season. Only to find out they're currently sitting at #1 rn. I can feel his blood boiling inside him lol.

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2022, 08:51 AM
I am reminded of what happened to the Celtics when Ainge did the tanking trade with Brooklyn. The Nets picks ended up being better than any of the picks the Celtics got from team record. Ainge is bad at tanking because when he makes trades he insists on winning them so thoroughly. He just can't seem to make his team one of the worst. He needed to get rid of Markannen and Clarkson and not hire such a good coach. It isn't too late to get rid of the talent but if he trades them now it's too obvious and the Jazz fans may be getting attached.

John8204
11-08-2022, 09:53 AM

1 - Stockton
2 - K Malone
3 - Dantley
4 - Gobert
5 - Mitchell
6 - Williams
7 - Boozer
8 - Maravich
9 - Hornacek
10 - Griffith
11 - Kirilenko
12 - Eaton
13 - Okur
14 - Green
15 - Bailey

Kblaze8855
11-08-2022, 10:12 AM

Won less playoff series in 9 seasons than Boozer did in 6. Utterly forgettable era. One more 50 win season(by win percentage so not taking credit for shortened seasons) but one less playoff series win than the mid 90s Hawks. They won as much in the playoffs as the Wizards and nobody even remembers watching the Wizards win a playoff game in this era. Nothing the Jazz did in his entire career is worth including in a recap of the era. Not even in passing. Totally irrelevant squad that nobody will acknowledge existed in 10 years because there’s nothing to bring up even happening.

That said…Minnesota should obviously end up better than Utah.

ArbitraryWater
11-08-2022, 10:15 AM
they beat

houston who sucks

you can do this for every team and their wins, you know that right?

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Toody couldn’t do more than boozer

you can do this for every team and their wins, you know that right?

the point is it doesn't mean much

also you can't

bucks had an impressive shorthanded win in philly on opening night for example

sign of things to come for them more than luck it appears

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:17 PM
I am reminded of what happened to the Celtics when Ainge did the tanking trade with Brooklyn. The Nets picks ended up being better than any of the picks the Celtics got from team record. Ainge is bad at tanking because when he makes trades he insists on winning them so thoroughly. He just can't seem to make his team one of the worst. He needed to get rid of Markannen and Clarkson and not hire such a good coach. It isn't too late to get rid of the talent but if he trades them now it's too obvious and the Jazz fans may be getting attached.

depends on the return. Danny will trade anyone currently on the team for the right price. He traded a statue! Some of these guys would have already been gone but he didn't think the price was right. Better act quick on Clarkson. He will tank. Streakiest guy in the league. Once the vets are gone they will lose games. They hired the right coach at least for this point of the rebuild. We'll see once they have a much different team in a few years

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:24 PM
1 - Stockton
2 - K Malone
3 - Dantley
4 - Gobert
5 - Mitchell
6 - Williams
7 - Boozer
8 - Maravich
9 - Hornacek
10 - Griffith
11 - Kirilenko
12 - Eaton
13 - Okur
14 - Green
15 - Bailey

without thinking too much Eaton and Okur wouldn't make it. Millsap, Hayward. Truck probably, Great but short. Didn't see him. Conley's been great. Pretty sad list compared to a lot of franchises. :roll:

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Won less playoff series in 9 seasons than Boozer did in 6. Utterly forgettable era. One more 50 win season(by win percentage so not taking credit for shortened seasons) but one less playoff series win than the mid 90s Hawks. They won as much in the playoffs as the Wizards and nobody even remembers watching the Wizards win a playoff game in this era. Nothing the Jazz did in his entire career is worth including in a recap of the era. Not even in passing. Totally irrelevant squad that nobody will acknowledge existed in 10 years because there’s nothing to bring up even happening.

That said…Minnesota should obviously end up better than Utah.

and Hardy isn't as good of a coach because Snyder was a better player!

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Toody couldn’t do more than boozer

Boozer had Deron, AK, Okur, Sloan(if you believe the hype on all these guys, etc.

Gobert could have played with Millsap, Hayward, McCollum, etc. He got stuck with a lot less sadly. They were favored maybe once in a series they didn't win. Boozer went to the finals because 8 beat 1. Boozer never carried a team like Gobert did during his tenure. Millsap was the better player. The fact that the Jazz never appreciated Millsap tells you all you need to know about the Jazz. I thought new ownership might change it but he won't trade Clakson supposedly. **** him too if that's the case. I didn't like him when I saw him before he was owner just by the way he wwore his baseball hat. Now his hair.

John8204
11-08-2022, 02:42 PM
without thinking too much Eaton and Okur wouldn't make it. Millsap, Hayward. Truck probably, Great but short. Didn't see him. Conley's been great. Pretty sad list compared to a lot of franchises. :roll:

Maravich at 8 is just weird and wrong I would put him at #3 over Dantley. Boozer I would rank behind Hornacek and Kitilenko at 10. I would have Truck and Jeff Malone on the list and take Okur and Green off.

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Maravich at 8 is just weird and wrong I would put him at #3 over Dantley. Boozer I would rank behind Hornacek and Kitilenko at 10. I would have Truck and Jeff Malone on the list and take Okur and Green off.

They never had a winning record with Maravich. Again I never saw him play. Dantley over him for sure. Have to be 4th . Deron 5. Maravich 6

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Jon Krawczynski: Anthony Edwards: “We just play soft, man. Like, every bump, we flying all over the place, including myself. (https://*********.com/social/) Teams just coming in like, ‘We’re going to take their heart,’ and that’s what’s going on. We’re down 20 every game! We’ve got to figure it out.”
– via Twitter JonKrawczynski (https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski)

Manny98
11-08-2022, 02:59 PM
They lost there heart and soul of the team in Patrick Beverley also Vanderbilt was the perfect big man to put next to Towns

They shouldn't have made that trade :facepalm

John8204
11-08-2022, 03:05 PM
They never had a winning record with Maravich. Again I never saw him play. Dantley over him for sure. Have to be 4th . Deron 5. Maravich 6

Dantley's record wasn't that great, and Maravich was sort of in that Oscar Robertson situation where he was great but the league hadn't expanded so getting over .400 not really realistic.

85-86 - 42-40 (Malone)
84-85 - 41-41 (Stockton)
83-84 - 45-37 (Bailey)
82-83 - 30-52 (Eaton)
81-82 - 25-57
80-81 - 28-54
79-80 - 24-58

AlternativeAcc.
11-08-2022, 03:16 PM
Gobert should not be a professional basketball player in any country. He's that bad. His style is so unbelievably outdated, and even then he's the biggest stiff offensively I've ever seen. And we know he's a liability on defense. Fukking SUCKS. Connely is a retard who should be fired immediately.

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Dantley's record wasn't that great, and Maravich was sort of in that Oscar Robertson situation where he was great but the league hadn't expanded so getting over .400 not really realistic.

85-86 - 42-40 (Malone)
84-85 - 41-41 (Stockton)
83-84 - 45-37 (Bailey)
82-83 - 30-52 (Eaton)
81-82 - 25-57
80-81 - 28-54
79-80 - 24-58

You forgot Griffith when you should have forgotten Eaton. The Jazz were the worst franchise in basketball when Dantley joined. The started their long playoff run with him as their best player. He was their best player when they sent him away. Layden was an awful coach and he probaby was never a better basketball player than me either. Too bad Maravich was done when he came to Utah. A big reason the Jazz never won with Maravich is because they made one of the worst trades ever to get him.

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Jon Krawczynski: Rudy Gobert back out here at Wolves practice. (https://*********.com/social/) Hope that’s a good sign for how he’s feeling

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Dane Moore: Rudy Gobert on balancing patience with having a sense of urgency “Urgency is a big word and it’s a word that I think is really important for us. All of us need to be. (https://*********.com/social/) Obviously collectively, every possession you got to have urgency defensively and make sure that becomes a habit”

– via Twitter DaneMooreNBA (https://twitter.com/DaneMooreNBA)

Dane Moore: Rudy Gobert today: “It’s the hardest thing to do, to do the things that are not cute. Once again, the things that none of your family members are gonna come in and say, ‘oh, that was a great box out tonight.’ (https://*********.com/social/) All those things that are gonna make the difference at the end.”

– via Twitter DaneMooreNBA (https://twitter.com/DaneMooreNBA)

he gets it

AlternativeAcc.
11-08-2022, 08:59 PM
This guy is literally posting quotes where Rudy talks about boxing people out. :roll:

I guess when you suck as bad as Rudy does, boxing people out is the only thing you can talk about. :roll:

He's the worst player in the league. Biggest heist in sports history

1 - Stockton
2 - K Malone
3 - Dantley
4 - Gobert
5 - Mitchell
6 - Williams
7 - Boozer
8 - Maravich
9 - Hornacek
10 - Griffith
11 - Kirilenko
12 - Eaton
13 - Okur
14 - Green
15 - Bailey

peak kirilenko was scary at carrying a team

Jon Krawczynski: Anthony Edwards: “We just play soft, man. Like, every bump, we flying all over the place, including myself. (https://*********.com/social/) Teams just coming in like, ‘We’re going to take their heart,’ and that’s what’s going on. We’re down 20 every game! We’ve got to figure it out.”

butler vindicated

They lost there heart and soul of the team in Patrick Beverley also Vanderbilt was the perfect big man to put next to Towns

They shouldn't have made that trade :facepalm

they lost their balls

gobert can't grow a new pair for them

Gobert should not be a professional basketball player in any country. He's that bad. His style is so unbelievably outdated, and even then he's the biggest stiff offensively I've ever seen. And we know he's a liability on defense. Fukking SUCKS. Connely is a retard who should be fired immediately.

blah blah blah

he gets it

a sage

AirBonner
11-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Can’t quit me

Xiao Yao You
11-08-2022, 11:40 PM
peak kirilenko was scary at carrying a team

yeah he was. Too bad he didn't put in the work.

yeah he was. Too bad he didn't put in the work.

the next russian phenom will learn from whatever mistakes he may have made

AirBonner
11-09-2022, 12:24 AM
^you are unhinged talking to yourself

Spurs m8
11-09-2022, 01:26 AM
The Toody effect

Yikes

https://i.ibb.co/dcks4Vv/Screenshot-20221109-162316-Facebook.jpg

Manny98
11-09-2022, 02:09 AM
they lost their balls

gobert can't grow a new pair for them

I know he can't, Toody ain't no leader, life without Mitchell pretty tough ayy :lol

The Toody effect

Yikes

jazz had the best offense last year

minny 3p% and turnovers are near the bottom of the league

specifics to work on

I know he can't, Toody ain't no leader, life without Mitchell pretty tough ayy :lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnknownLiquidDoe-size_restricted.gif

Overdrive
11-09-2022, 06:33 AM
The Toody effect

Yikes

I thought Rudy had huge offensive impact with his 12ppg off putbacks and pnr lobs.

Manny98
11-09-2022, 07:34 AM
I thought Rudy had huge offensive impact with his 12ppg off putbacks and pnr lobs.

:roll:

he's gone through stretches like this before

he'll either start doing better or he won't

same goes for the team

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 09:44 AM

same goes for the team

and either way they'll continue to troll

ArbitraryWater
11-09-2022, 10:14 AM
The Toody effect

Yikes

toody's fanboys wont like this

Overdrive
11-09-2022, 11:39 AM

same goes for the team

It's not about stretches. Xiao said before that he had the biggest impact on the Jazz offense in the past years. Yes, he does the "little" things that help the offense, but they're only useful if others can create offense, because he can't - no matter if he scores 12 or 16.

and either way they'll continue to troll

You're the only one trolling about Rudy.

Manny98
11-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Wolves with Gobert on the floor = Defense (2nd) Offense (30th)

Wolves with Gobert off the floor = Defense (23rd) Offense (3rd)

Xiao told us he's one of the most impactful offensive players in the league with his "screens and pressure at the rim) :facepalm

RRR3
11-09-2022, 01:52 PM
:yaohappy:

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 01:53 PM
can't quit me

RRR3
11-09-2022, 01:54 PM
Wolves with Gobert on the floor = Defense (2nd) Offense (30th)

Wolves with Gobert off the floor = Defense (23rd) Offense (3rd)

Xiao told us he's one of the most impactful offensive players in the league with his "screens and pressure at the rim) :facepalm
He’s absolutely useless offensively. Not only does he kill spacing completely (can’t even shoot midrange), he has no post game or ball handling ability either. If you don’t spoon feed him under the rim he can’t score.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 02:39 PM
The same is true for guys like Clint Capela and Steven Adams. They're not getting paid like Rudy, but neither of them are as defensively impactful as him.

Minnesota needs to adjust offensively. I think they'll figure it out.

not much doubt. Too much talent not to. It's November. They are playing great D with Gobert on the floor. They certainly have enough offensive weapons to figure that out as well. You forgot the dynamic dynamo Jarrett Allen though

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2022, 02:43 PM
not much doubt. Too much talent not to. It's November. They are playing great D with Gobert on the floor. They certainly have enough offensive weapons to figure that out as well. You forgot the dynamic dynamo Jarrett Allen though

If anything, that statistic is pleasing to me. People are saying the defense doesn't work with KAT and Rudy out there. Stats say otherwise. I trust the offense to improve with Randy more than the defense to improve without him.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 02:52 PM
If anything, that statistic is pleasing to me. People are saying the defense doesn't work with KAT and Rudy out there. Stats say otherwise. I trust the offense to improve with Randy more than the defense to improve without him.

in theory it should work better. If Gobert has to guard the perimeter they at least have some size to cover the rim instead of a 6'4 PF like Gobert has had the past few years. They might not be as good defensively as the Jazz were with Favors at the 4 but Towns can hit the 3 unlike Favors. Edwards and Russell are better than Rubio spotting up from the corner as well so there is no reason they can't get a lot better. Up to the coaching staff to figure it our or bring in someone that can. Just not COTM please! Lakers deserve him when Ham becomes the scapegoat in LA

Spurs m8
11-09-2022, 03:39 PM
We said it at the time...this will go down as one of thr worst trades EVER

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 04:01 PM
can't quit me

Spurs m8
11-09-2022, 05:10 PM
can't quit me

No one is trying

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 05:14 PM
No one is trying

you said you were done with me quite a while ago. But here ya are. RR3 as well :lol

AirBonner
11-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Toody is an archaic 90’s type center. Not conducive to winning in modern times

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Toody is an archaic 90’s type center. Not conducive to winning in modern times

and all he's done is win. Can only wonder what he would have done in the 90's!

SATAN
11-09-2022, 06:02 PM
and all he's done is win.

10th.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 06:05 PM
10th.

November on a new team. Maybe he should retire?

Spurs m8
11-09-2022, 06:10 PM
you said you were done with me quite a while ago. But here ya are. RR3 as well :lol

Man I just posted about toody and you came running

We aren't trying to quit you lol

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Man I just posted about toody and you came running

We aren't trying to quit you lol

you were but couldn't. Pretty pathetic really

Doranku
11-09-2022, 06:34 PM

He's 30 years old and has won 2 playoff series his entire career.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 06:38 PM
He's 30 years old and has won 2 playoff series his entire career.

both upsets. Over achieved since he was the 27th pick in the draft

Spurs m8
11-09-2022, 06:39 PM
you were but couldn't. Pretty pathetic really

You're a toody stan...you quit yourself on the daily

Mitchell and the Jazz are THRIVING...TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Toody lottery

RRR3
11-09-2022, 08:13 PM
both upsets. Over achieved since he was the 27th pick in the draft
Can’t quit defending toody.

Axe
11-09-2022, 08:19 PM
Best big role player the league has ever seen.

SouBeachTalents
11-09-2022, 08:23 PM
^you are unhinged talking to yourself
Bro, have you seen the Jazz forum? That's all he does, literally TENS of thousands of posts talking to himself :lol

AirBonner
11-09-2022, 08:32 PM
Bro, have you seen the Jazz forum? That's all he does, literally TENS of thousands of posts talking to himself :lol

I used to think 3ball was the most insane but there is always someone else to top it lol

RRR3
11-09-2022, 10:46 PM
Another Jazz win versus a strong opponent. Meanwhile Toody is getting blown out on his home floor

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Rudy's out here leading the team in scoring despite being in foul trouble. Go on Rudy!

AirBonner
11-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Not a good look for the French Bidet

ArbitraryWater
11-09-2022, 11:09 PM
the point is it doesn't mean much

also you can't

bucks had an impressive shorthanded win in philly on opening night for example

sign of things to come for them more than luck it appears

how can we dismiss this Hawks win in Atanta?

anything?

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Best big role player the league has ever seen.

now if he could only score more to please you!

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 11:19 PM
7-18/2-7 from the brick master. He's got to go!

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Leading scorer, rebounder, and shotblocker Alpha dog Rudy G.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Leading scorer, rebounder, and shotblocker Alpha dog Rudy G.

only so much one man can do. Time for his fellow stars to step up

RRR3
11-09-2022, 11:37 PM
only so much one man can do. Time for his fellow stars to step up
0.3 bpm

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2022, 11:38 PM
can't quit me

RRR3
11-09-2022, 11:39 PM
can't quit me
Who’s trying to quit you? It’s hilarious owning you in debates why would I stop

Axe
11-09-2022, 11:45 PM
now if he could only score more to please you!
He would have gone wilt mode in g-league.

AirBonner
11-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Xiao needs to stop venturing out of the Jazz forum. He can’t handle talking to anyone else except himself

Axe
11-09-2022, 11:56 PM
Xiao needs to stop venturing out of the Jazz forum. He can’t handle talking to anyone else except himself
I fear the supposed 'tank' season of the team has not been going so well for him. :ohwell:

It's not about stretches. Xiao said before that he had the biggest impact on the Jazz offense in the past years. Yes, he does the "little" things that help the offense, but they're only useful if others can create offense, because he can't - no matter if he scores 12 or 16.

You're the only one trolling about Rudy.

we are making different points

i wouldn't say he has a huge impact on offense

more like some

when you add it all up he's been an all nba player various years

which the people that pick these things agree with

everything else is some bizarre hatred for the man

how can we dismiss this Hawks win in Atanta?

anything?

1. credit to the jazz which i've done already

which some of you don't care about

since it's just an opportunity to make fun of rudy

2. trae has been shooting bad all year

bogdan has been out

if you are going to get into a shootout it helps to have one of your best shooters/scorers

Gougou
11-10-2022, 12:48 AM
Gobert and coaching holding Jazz back lol, and Lauri >>>> Gobert, better scoring ability.

rudy's blonde hair triggering people extra hard

Xiao Yao You
11-10-2022, 01:51 PM
Midway through Minnesota's home loss to the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night, D'Angelo Russell had an embarrassing gaffe. During a free throw attempt, Russell left the floor. Following the free throw, the Suns brought the ball up and realized they were playing 5-on-4.

Phoenix missed the initial shot, but got an easy offensive rebound. By the time Russell ran back on the floor, Torrey Craig was hitting a wide-open three-pointer off the second chance opportunity.

come on Gobert make sure Russell is on the floor! :facepalm

Manny98
11-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Trouble in Minnesota?

https://streamable.com/yw85si

Manny98
11-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Rudy might be the worst offensive big man in the league Jesus :oldlol:

https://streamable.com/i9pjc1

TAZORAC
11-13-2022, 06:45 AM

Big men don't have much value in today's NBA.

Utah and Boston have the best shooting teams in the NBA.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2022, 07:50 AM
“I think we’ve got to find a way to be more physical and more gritty with our smalls on the glass,” Finch said. (https://theathletic.com/3845575/2022/11/12/timberwolves-starting-lineup-depth-chart/) “A lot of the rebounds guys are getting on us are like these 50-50 rebounds that come out to the mid-range. Those should be ones that our guards are able to get. We’re just not getting those.”

– via Jon Krawczynski @ The Athletic (https://theathletic.com/3845575/2022/11/12/timberwolves-starting-lineup-depth-chart/)

come on Rudy do the guards jobs for them as well!

beau_boy04
11-13-2022, 02:29 PM
i believe they are wasting their time. they should be tanking and get as many ping pong balls for that french dude.

90sgoat
11-13-2022, 04:42 PM
KAT is a career loser and soft.

You want to move on from him.

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2022, 06:47 PM
Danny Cunningham: Donovan Mitchell and Jarrett Allen are both OUT tonight for the #Cavs (https://*********.com/social/).

– via Twitter RealDCunningham (https://twitter.com/RealDCunningham)

ducking not surprisingly

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2022, 06:22 PM
Kessler leads the Jazz in FG% (66.7%) and you’ve undoubtedly heard his defensive “instincts” lauded multiple times per broadcast. But it’s true: his 4.1 blocks per 36 minutes trails only Phoenix center Bismack Biyombo.

The Georgian Biyombo!

52.9%We’ll keep citing this crazy stat until it stops being true or until it stops sounding ridiculous, whichever comes first. Of the 13 NBA players who have guarded at least 80 shots at the rim, Lauri Markkanen now boasts the lowest FG% allowed at 52.9% — that’s lower than Rudy Gobert (54.3%), Brook Lopez (54.3%), Nic Claxton (56.1%), everybody. Clint Capela has challenged 77 rim attempts at 51.9%.

The Finnish Gobert!

Axe
11-15-2022, 07:14 PM
Meltdown.

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2022, 07:17 PM
Meltdown.

:facepalm

Manny98
11-15-2022, 07:35 PM
The Finnish Gobert!
Markennen can actually shoot :lol

Xiao Yao You
11-15-2022, 08:40 PM
Markennen can actually shoot :lol

and?

bison
05-21-2024, 01:35 AM

:facepalm:

Akeem34TheDream
05-21-2024, 05:48 AM
I can't wait for Rudy to win FMVP when he beats Celtics

Xiao Yao You
05-21-2024, 07:03 AM
I can't wait for Rudy to win FMVP when he beats Celtics

Would be the end of ISH

ArbitraryWater
05-21-2024, 12:55 PM
Without gobert, xiao expected the jazz to be somewhere around the 10th-11th seed after almost a month into the season. Only to find out they're currently sitting at #1 rn. I can feel his blood boiling inside him lol.

:lol