https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEWZUjIqPM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEWZUjIqPM

The King

Axe
11-08-2022, 04:43 AM
*against the hopeless sacramento kings who didn't make the playoffs since 2007

bdonovan
11-08-2022, 05:04 AM
He is getting better as he is getting older.

Last year was the first year I saw him KEEP the muscle he put on the off-season throughout the year. It mattered. He is bouncing people off him including DPOY Marcus Smart in the finals. This game there was a good part where Sac was hounding Curry as clock wound down. See how he was using his shoulders and swinging his elbows to cause damage to anyone trying to get close to him to strip the ball. He couldn't do that two years ago.

It's just physical, it's mental. The year the Warriors struggled changed him; it was when he stopped feeling sorry for himself and gentle on others.

But as last year he had strength, his shooting fell off. It's been an Urban Legend that when shooters add bulk, their shooting declines. It happened with Curry last year. He was still great, but his 3 PT shooting went from 43% average to under 38%. This year he's maintaining his strength AND getting his shooting percentages back (41.4%). Last year Steph had 52% from 2, this year 59%.

His physicality is helping on the defensive end as well (too bad Klay, Poole, bench are slacking). I remember when Chris Paul gave him a shoulder and Steph wandered back like 15 feet. Those days seem to be over.

tontoz
11-08-2022, 09:45 AM
Steph has started the season on a roll. Unfortunately Klay and Poole are both struggling.

Seems like the young guys are struggling with their defensive rotations. I haven't watched them so i am not sure what is going on with the team but Steph is still the man.

highwhey
11-08-2022, 09:54 AM
12th place in the conference :roll:

hold this L
11-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Steph has started the season on a roll. Unfortunately Klay and Poole are both struggling.

Seems like the young guys are struggling with their defensive rotations. I haven't watched them so i am not sure what is going on with the team but Steph is still the man.
Struggling is putting it nicely. Warriors have the worst bench in the league, it's been constantly losing games for them. I hope Kerr stops trying to be nice and starts benching and limiting minutes for players. Starting with JP and Klay. The defense has been atrocious.

The only saving grace is the starting 5 has a super elite net rating, even with Klay playing like absolute garbage so far. :facepalm

tontoz
11-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Struggling is putting it nicely. Warriors have the worst bench in the league, it's been constantly losing games for them. I hope Kerr stops trying to be nice and starts benching and limiting minutes for players. Starting with JP and Klay. The defense has been atrocious.

The only saving grace is the starting 5 has a super elite net rating, even with Klay playing like absolute garbage so far. :facepalm

I would guess that Kerr's response to this, if he was asked and being honest, is that they need to get some experience/improvement from the young guys to make a playoff run again.

Last season it seemed like he was force feeding minutes to Klay even though he was clearly struggling. But by the time the playoffs rolled around Klay was playing better.

Manny98
11-08-2022, 12:26 PM
GOAT shit

Curry putting GSW on his back this year, Klay looks awful and Poole needs to step up

LeGoat4Life
11-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Chef Dingo with another epic performance

Amazing think Chef Dingo is still performing at PEAK standard, consider he has more mileage and more body of work over the years than Lebron

While Lebron who has barely any mileage on his body is basically all washed up now

Axe
11-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Lol those team hurdles are making iggy look bad.