PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to LeFlop faking an injury..

nineiron
11-08-2022, 09:35 AM
should be happening soon. maybe a few more losses.

TheMan
11-08-2022, 10:46 AM
No chance, dude wants KAJ's scoring record so it's gonna be empty stats from here on out. No fukks given about Lakers W/L record.

nineiron
11-08-2022, 11:45 AM
No chance, dude wants KAJ's scoring record so it's gonna be empty stats from here on out. No fukks given about Lakers W/L record.

good point, forgot about that (probably because, in this case, it's nothing more than a longevity award)

so now he has a dilemma. does he continue to play and chase the record knowing that they're still going to keep losing or does he fake an injury to protect his dwindling legacy?

Full Court
11-08-2022, 07:40 PM
good point, forgot about that (probably because, in this case, it's nothing more than a longevity award)

so now he has a dilemma. does he continue to play and chase the record knowing that they're still going to keep losing or does he fake an injury to protect his dwindling legacy?

He'll get the record. No way he retires before he gets it.

As far as the injury goes, his foot/vag probably is actually sore, but he knows now his Bronies can use it as an excuse for his terrible performances. Just like they've done since 2019.

nineiron
11-09-2022, 01:32 PM
well that didn't take long, did it?

LeCoward has already started with the fake injury. let's see if the coward suits up tonight against the Clippers.

this clown is going to play enough games to stat pad and get closer to the scoring record, but not enough games to get blamed for not making the playoffs.

predictable coward piece of $hit.

Full Court
11-09-2022, 06:19 PM
I'm not going to accuse the guy of faking an injury. If a 38-year-old NBA player says something hurts, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean, the dude's in his 20th season.

meat
11-09-2022, 06:26 PM
I'm not going to accuse the guy of faking an injury. If a 38-year-old NBA player says something hurts, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean, the dude's in his 20th season.

I agree with you but stop saying dingus. Deal?

Smook A.
11-09-2022, 06:28 PM
OP's user title literally says "Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll". Stop taking this moron seriously

Full Court
11-09-2022, 09:10 PM
I agree with you but stop saying dingus. Deal?

Sorry, bro. No deal.

I call it like I see it. :confusedshrug:

Airupthere
11-09-2022, 09:50 PM
Lol interesting to see what he does