PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey ho ho Kevin Durant has got to go

90sgoat
11-08-2022, 11:36 AM
I will not miss Lebron retiring, because Lebron hasn't been relevant or interesting for 5 years, but I will miss when KD retired, because KD is an extremely talented basketball player.

Last night against Mavs it was vintage KD with the impossible shots and just incredible timing on shots in addition to excellent defense.

I really don't think KD should waste more time on a shit team like Nets. He's definitely got a couple of season of FMVP level play and he needs to use it on a team that can actually win.

Where should he go?

An obvious location would be Warriors. Could a package of Poole and Wiggins be a starting point? Trade machine says it works. That would give Nets two young wing stars to build on. I would do that. You could even do Wiggins and Wiseman. Warriors seem an obvious choice.

Who else and where else? What about Miami?

highwhey
11-08-2022, 11:40 AM
the suns are willing to send a jet out there. cam johnson + 1st round picks....KD wanted PHX in the summer, i think he wants to play along Book.

90sgoat
11-08-2022, 11:45 AM
the suns are willing to send a jet out there. cam johnson + 1st round picks....KD wanted PHX in the summer, i think he wants to play along Book.

Now that's an interesting look.

How will Booker and Durant co-exist though? They seem like very much want to take the same kind of spots.

Suns with KD would be instant contenders, maybe favorites tho.

highwhey
11-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Now that's an interesting look.

How will Booker and Durant co-exist though? They seem like very much want to take the same kind of spots.

Suns with KD would be instant contenders, maybe favorites tho.

i think book is smart enough to realize it would be durant with the ball the majority of the time, but i think it works bc durant wants to delegate some of the responsibility and he knows book and cp3 will help with that. he'll still get the praise if they do well, but he'll have great help. many people didn't think book with cp3 woudl work well, i think book has show he can adapt to playing with another ball dominant player. and kd is pretty good at playing offball too. it works all round.

SouBeachTalents
11-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Yeah, the team he left 3 years ago is definitely the "obvious" location for him to go :lol He left Golden State to prove he could win a title without Curry and the Warriors, why on earth would he want to go back there? That'd be like Kobe lobbying to have Shaq back after 2006.

FultzNationRISE
11-08-2022, 12:03 PM
KD to LAL for Westbrook makes the most sense for everyone BY FAR.

Im so nba'd out
11-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Poole killed his trade value with his play this season.
Suns dont have enough meat on the bone to get KD unless they are giving up book which would defeat the whole point. No one wants Ayton as the main piece in a deal for KD
nobody is trading KD for AD on any planet.

now trade durant to us and get maxey, tobias harris, a 1st round pick, and a check for one million dollars and get out of my face.

RogueBorg
11-08-2022, 12:28 PM
KD to LAL for Westbrook makes the most sense for everyone BY FAR.Why would KD want to play with some old guy and bunch of scrubs?

Full Court
11-08-2022, 08:20 PM
Why would KD want to play with some old guy and bunch of scrubs?

I bet you KD could carry that team to the finals.