PDA

View Full Version : Since Lebron joined LA, which player has won more rings than him?

Nb1
11-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Can someone name a player that won more rings than Lebron since he joined LA? Has a team won more rings than the Lakers since Bron joined them?

Or was Lebron's move to the West the most successful in history since he took on the worst team in the NBA for the last 5 yrs and 12th worst in NBA history with a 126-284 (0.307 win pct) record and gave them a ring?

LeGoat4Life
11-08-2022, 01:22 PM
No AD no playoff

Lebron without AD ( 4 years missing the playoff in the west. 30% winning record)

Lebar has been set

nineiron
11-08-2022, 01:29 PM
cry more

RachlNicholsazz
11-08-2022, 01:33 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/d9aTwIiOIl3lqq300z/giphy.gif

Nb1
11-08-2022, 02:01 PM
No AD no playoff

Lebron without AD ( 4 years missing the playoff in the west. 30% winning record)

Lebar has been set

Lebron has a winning record with the Lakers in the games he played lol. Get your facts straight!
And what do you mean no AD no playoff? Out of everyone playing Lebron has been the most to the playoff finals :roll:. How autistic are you?

Also Bron has more rings than AD. Pick at least another player to discredit Lebron :facepalm. Not the only guy who only has a ring with Bron who was the FMVP when they won lol.

No AD no playoffs regarding the guy who has been to 10 playoff finals :roll: . This is gold :roll:

Spurs m8
11-08-2022, 02:06 PM
What a sad and weird thread lol

#nlnd

Nb1
11-08-2022, 02:07 PM
What a sad and weird thread lol

#nlnd

Still waiting for an answer. And damn, 22 276 posts about Lebron :eek:
I hope you get better bro. Mental illness is no joke!

hateraid
11-08-2022, 02:20 PM

:lol

bison
11-08-2022, 02:30 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/d9aTwIiOIl3lqq300z/giphy.gif

Thread backfire.

Nb1
11-08-2022, 02:41 PM

Thread backfire.

We're talking top basketball players, not cleaning ladies on teams :roll:

LeGoat4Life
11-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Lebron has a winning record with the Lakers in the games he played lol. Get your facts straight!
And what do you mean no AD no playoff? Out of everyone playing Lebron has been the most to the playoff finals :roll:. How autistic are you?

Also Bron has more rings than AD. Pick at least another player to discredit Lebron :facepalm. Not the only guy who only has a ring with Bron who was the FMVP when they won lol.

No AD no playoffs regarding the guy who has been to 10 playoff finals :roll: . This is gold :roll:

Nice meltdown :oldlol:

No AD No playoff

Deal with it little boi

Hey Yo
11-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Nice meltdown :oldlol:

No AD No playoff

Deal with it little boi

Take the L and move on, chico you were schooled.

Spurs m8
11-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Since LeBarry ran away from the cHeat, which players won more rings than him?

Full Court
11-08-2022, 05:41 PM
Since Lebron joined the NBA, which player has won more rings than him?

Jordan, for one. :lol

Overdrive
11-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Can someone name a player that won more rings than Lebron since he joined LA? Has a team won more rings than the Lakers since Bron joined them?

Or was Lebron's move to the West the most successful in history since he took on the worst team in the NBA for the last 5 yrs and 12th worst in NBA history with a 126-284 (0.307 win pct) record and gave them a ring?

Steph Curry.

bison
11-08-2022, 05:59 PM
We're talking top basketball players, not cleaning ladies on teams :roll:

"Since Lebron joined LA, which player has won more rings than him?"

That's the literal thread title. The answer is literally Danny Green.

Backfired.

Meltdown.

Fuming.

LeGoat4Life
11-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Take the L and move on, chico you were schooled.

Glad to see Burger boy back to stalking me

Go back flipping burgers pinoy boy

Full Court
11-08-2022, 08:13 PM

Backfired.

Meltdown.

Fuming.

:roll:

Also, Curry, Giannis, and Kawhi have one 1 ring since Bronie joined the Lakers, while Bronie has only won a .5 Mickey Mouse ring.

So lots of players.

OP is even failing in damage control.

:lebronamazed:

Nb1
11-08-2022, 08:16 PM

Backfired.

Meltdown.

Fuming.

Oh yeah, absolutely fuming, i will not sleep tonight bc a basement troll wrote sth retarded on a basketball forum :roll:

Bro, it’s obvious, we’re talking greatness here! I know you must be slow, so i should have added « top » for dummies, but i thought people in here were at least above autistic level and i didn’t have to draw it lol. We also don’t mention Tom Sanders or Sam Jones in a GOAT thread and say they’re better than Jordan bc they have more rings, bc it’s obvious thwy’re not!

Nb1
11-08-2022, 08:18 PM

Also, Curry, Giannis, and Kawhi have one 1 ring since Bronie joined the Lakers, while Bronie has only won a .5 Mickey Mouse ring.

So lots of players.

OP is even failing in damage control.

:lebronamazed:

Crazy that Bron won a ring during pandemic conditions where only the tough people survived and everyone was dying! Damn, so all these players only have 1 ring too since Lebron joined the Lakers? They must all be mediocre too to not even pass a player past his prime lol

Full Court
11-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Crazy that Bron won a ring during pandemic conditions where only the tough people survived and everyone was dying! Damn, so all these players only have 1 ring too since Lebron joined the Lakers? They must all be mediocre too to not even pass a player past his prime lol

Imagine winning the supposed NBA championship, and not a single person is there to even cheer.

What a joke that year was.

Spurs m8
11-08-2022, 08:30 PM

Backfired.

Meltdown.

Fuming.

Holy shit :roll:

Overdrive
11-08-2022, 08:31 PM

Wasn't your shtick that finals just mean as much as rings? So Curry won more than Lebron.

bison
11-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah, absolutely fuming, i will not sleep tonight bc a basement troll wrote sth retarded on a basketball forum :roll:

Bro, it’s obvious, we’re talking greatness here! I know you must be slow, so i should have added « top » for dummies, but i thought people in here were at least above autistic level and i didn’t have to draw it lol. We also don’t mention Tom Sanders or Sam Jones in a GOAT thread and say they’re better than Jordan bc they have more rings, bc it’s obvious thwy’re not!

Holy damage control :oldlol:

Full Court
11-08-2022, 09:05 PM

There's a voluminous poster on this forum who is extremely autistic. I won't mention who it is to save him from embarassment, but he's EXTREMELY autistic.

kawhileonard2
11-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Steph Curry.

This!

Shooter
11-08-2022, 10:44 PM

OP got these bois on a string

kawhileonard2
11-09-2022, 12:01 AM
Steph, Kawhi, Giannis

Red Pill Sports
11-09-2022, 11:38 PM

Every other title winning team since LeBron went to LA actually had to travel between playoff games and deal with hostile crowds on the road.

In other words, the 2020 Lakers are the only ones with a ring in a glorified rec league.

Full Court
11-10-2022, 12:01 AM
OP living up to the low IQ reputation of Bronies.