PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade Brandon Ingram for Lebron?

nineiron
11-08-2022, 01:22 PM
the correct answer is "no way in hell"

Jeannie Buss is a complete retard.

Lebron23
11-08-2022, 01:32 PM
the correct answer is "no way in hell"

Jeannie Buss is a complete retard.

You know what's funny Current LeBron is averaging more points than Brandon Ingram who is almost 26 and only played 6 games in his entire playoffs career.

nineiron
11-08-2022, 01:37 PM
You know what's funny Current LeBron is averaging more points than Brandon Ingram who is almost 26 and only played 6 games in his entire playoffs career.

yeah we know LeFlop is chucking a lot of shots. his shooting averages are lower than Ingram's this year.

Ingram is the better player.

Lebron23
11-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Brandon Ingram is empty stats guys ala Shareef Abdur Raheem

BigKobeFan
11-08-2022, 01:38 PM

2-8

nineiron
11-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Brandon Ingram is empty stats guys ala Shareef Abdur Raheem

he's nowhere close to the empty stats king LeEmptyStats

Lebron23
11-08-2022, 01:39 PM
yeah we know LeFlop is chucking a lot of shots. his shooting averages are lower than Ingram's this year.

Ingram is the better player.

Lakers are going to start winning after he recovers from his foot soreness.

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2022, 01:42 PM
If you are rebuilding and don't care about profits then yes. Of you are trying to win now you consider it but it comes down to who you think will play more games this season. If your focus is profit then no way.

nineiron
11-08-2022, 02:06 PM

lmfao. you bran stans really are something else

Lebron23
11-08-2022, 02:15 PM

Just sit back and relax. This is a long season

Sulico
11-08-2022, 02:31 PM
No doubt.

Even if Lebron is washed and don't bring me any winning, I don't risk that much. It's not like Brandon Ingram is a world beater.

nineiron
11-08-2022, 03:01 PM

so you think they'll make the playoffs? i'll bet you they don't. loser leaves this forum for good. deal?

nineiron
11-08-2022, 03:02 PM
If you are rebuilding and don't care about profits then yes. Of you are trying to win now you consider it but it comes down to who you think will play more games this season. If your focus is profit then no way.

No doubt.

Even if Lebron is washed and don't bring me any winning, I don't risk that much. It's not like Brandon Ingram is a world beater.

didn't think i would need to explain this but..

the way the thread title is worded, it implies that YOU would be trading Brandon Ingram TO the Lakers FOR Lebron. and the answer to that is "hell no"

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2022, 04:43 PM

the way the thread title is worded, it implies that YOU would be trading Brandon Ingram TO the Lakers FOR Lebron. and the answer to that is "hell no"

You think teams don't bring in superstar to sell tickets? James attracts international attention. But if you ignore the money aspect I would trade for James if I expected to play for a championship this season but keep Ingram if we aren't ready yet.

Axe
11-08-2022, 05:06 PM
ImKobe would totally agree with op's dumb idea lol.

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 05:08 PM
I’d trade op for a better poster

nineiron
11-08-2022, 05:44 PM
You think teams don't bring in superstar to sell tickets? James attracts international attention. But if you ignore the money aspect I would trade for James if I expected to play for a championship this season but keep Ingram if we aren't ready yet.

agreed. the best place for Lebron to go is Sacramento. they could use the ticket sales i'm sure. and they're already used to losing, so Lebron can just carry on the tradition there.

question is, who would Sacramento be willing to give up for LeBum? i don't think they'd give up Fox for him. maybe Sabonis?

SATAN
11-08-2022, 05:50 PM

:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2022, 07:50 PM
agreed. the best place for Lebron to go is Sacramento. they could use the ticket sales i'm sure. and they're already used to losing, so Lebron can just carry on the tradition there.

question is, who would Sacramento be willing to give up for LeBum? i don't think they'd give up Fox for him. maybe Sabonis?

I already knew you were an idiot. You didn't have to repeat it.

Axe
11-08-2022, 07:53 PM
:lol

Poor nigel.

Lebron23
11-08-2022, 07:57 PM
I already knew you were an idiot. You didn't have to repeat it.

hehehehe

Sulico
11-09-2022, 11:36 AM

That's weird. English is not my first language, but I assumed that if you trading Brandon Ingram FOR someone, in this case Lebron, it means you have Ingram and you choosing who you trading him for.

Legend248
11-09-2022, 12:04 PM

You make filipinos look bad....****ing midget, dont make me smack you ok kid? This is your last warning

nineiron
11-09-2022, 01:14 PM
That's weird. English is not my first language, but I assumed that if you trading Brandon Ingram FOR someone, in this case Lebron, it means you have Ingram and you choosing who you trading him for.

correct

nineiron
11-09-2022, 01:14 PM
You make filipinos look bad....****ing midget, dont make me smack you ok kid? This is your last warning

hehehe

Lebron23
11-09-2022, 01:54 PM

LeBron is an NBA legend bro. Why always angry all the time??

nineiron
11-09-2022, 02:21 PM

so is Kobe. but both are no where near GOAT status.

Hey Yo
11-09-2022, 02:25 PM

Just another jealous Kobe kid trying to cope.

nineiron
11-09-2022, 05:35 PM

so you think they'll make the playoffs? i'll bet you they don't. loser leaves this forum for good. deal?

you making the bet or are you a coward just like your boyfriend?