PDA

View Full Version : The fact that y’all expect so much out of Lebron in year 20 just proves how great….

Mask the Embiid
11-08-2022, 02:39 PM
His haters really think he is. In year 20 no one expected shit out of dirk,KG, or Kareem in year 20. If they scored 20 one time we’d be amazed. Kobe was statistically the worst player in the league in year 20.Karl Malone was the 4th option! Vince carter was a circus act who would come in at garbage time(averaged 5 ppg).

Yet in year 20 his hater (fans…because that’s what they are fans…fans who don’t know how to express their fandom) expect him to be the 1st option on a shittly built team and carry them to a championship….yall are pathetic. The man is in year fking 20….YOU DIDNT EXPECT SHIT OUT OF DIRK YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!!! KEEP THAT SAME FKING ENERGY YOU HAD FOR KG WHEN HE RETURNED TO THE TIMBERWOLVES FOR LEBRON TOO!! Tired of this double standard shit. You Mfs was doing backflips when paul pierce would even make a jumpshot in year 19!!! YET YOU EXPECT THIS MAN TO CARRY G LEAGUE PLAYERS TO A CHAMPIONSHIP!

HE IS BETTER THAN EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WHO HAS PLAYED AT THE AGE OF 37 BY A BILLION MILES!!!!!

bison
11-08-2022, 02:45 PM
No one is expecting much out of Lebron in his 20th year. In fact I expect more out of Rudy Gay in his 17th sesason. All I expect Lebron to do is to get the f*ck out of the way and let Russ and AD run the offense. No one is asking him to score 30 pts a game. In fact he needs to do the opposite and play off the ball and facilitate, neither of which he does or is capable of learning to do. The Lakers are built as a fast paced team who move the ball, but all Lebron wants to do is play half court, hold the ball for 20 seconds and throw up an ill advised contested shot. It used to be that teams need to be built around lebron's preferences, but now lebron needs to adjust himself to the team's preferences or it's back to the lottery again.

SouBeachTalents
11-08-2022, 02:48 PM
If you told people 10 years ago LeBron would be averaging 24/9/7 in his 20th season, even on a losing team or on inefficient shooting, nobody would've believed you :lol People were predicting his game would fall off a cliff after 30, and were writing him off numerous times during his 2nd stint with the Cavs. I'm sure you could find multiple threads that show this.

RRR3
11-08-2022, 02:51 PM
No one is expecting much out of Lebron in his 20th year. In fact I expect more out of Rudy Gay in his 17th sesason. All I expect Lebron to do is to get the f*ck out of the way and let Russ and AD run the offense. No one is asking him to score 30 pts a game. In fact he needs to do the opposite and play off the ball and facilitate, neither of which he does or is capable of learning to do. The Lakers are built as a fast paced team who move the ball, but all Lebron wants to do is play half court, hold the ball for 20 seconds and throw up an ill advised contested shot. It used to be that teams need to be built around lebron's preferences, but now lebron needs to adjust himself to the team's preferences or it's back to the lottery again.
Yeah they sure looked great without LeBron yesterday

FultzNationRISE
11-08-2022, 02:52 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/fb2315c12ad53b604d8780b92365f141/tumblr_nvnul1hv111u9jwwwo1_250.gif

Preach it OP!

WhiteKyrie
11-08-2022, 02:52 PM

He’s not playing to win. He’s playing for selfish statistical reasons. Good post though.

nineiron
11-08-2022, 02:58 PM
cry more

Spurs m8
11-08-2022, 03:12 PM
See, this is the actual problem, op is deceptive, as usual.

His stans put him at the level that we judge him.

Like, we know he's not the goat, the only reason he compare to the goat, is because bron stans talk like he is.

They put him on over the top pedestals, we bring the truth

We also like winners and integrity, so when a clown is killing his team to stat pad for selfish reasons, he's gonna get called out

RogueBorg
11-08-2022, 03:19 PM
My expectation was he won 1, just 1 MVP and a 1st-Team All-Defensive selection since turning 30. I now see my expectations were set too high.

GrayGoat
11-08-2022, 03:21 PM
See, this is the actual problem, op is deceptive, as usual.

His stans put him at the level that we judge him.

Like, we know he's not the goat, the only reason he compare to the goat, is because bron stans talk like he is.

They put him on over the top pedestals, we bring the truth

We also like winners and integrity, so when a clown is killing his team to stat pad for selfish reasons, he's gonna get called out

6am in Australia and you have been up hours already posting. Nice

Hey Yo
11-08-2022, 03:56 PM
He’s not playing to win. He’s playing for selfish statistical reasons. Good post though.

Like Wizards Jordan?

bison
11-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Yeah they sure looked great without LeBron yesterday

About as good as they look with him #nlnd

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2022, 05:12 PM
Once Lebron retires, the NBA will be fun again.

Full Court
11-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Who's "Ya'll"? Those of us with intelligence were talking about him leading a super team to the lottery. AGAIN. (Although if he's out injured for a long time, I bet the Lakers make the playoffs)

Then you had morons like Lebron23 saying that he was still top 5 in the league. :lol

Full Court
11-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Once Lebron retires, the NBA will be fun again.

I think the NBA is pretty fun now. We get to see Bronie get sonned and lose over and over again.

kawhileonard2
11-09-2022, 12:06 AM
We expected more than 4 titles in 20 years when stacking the deck.

Shooter
11-09-2022, 12:14 AM
We expected more than 4 titles in 20 years when stacking the deck.

4 FMVPs is second most all time.

Not bad :pimp:

TheGoatest
11-09-2022, 01:55 AM
If you told people 10 years ago LeBron would be averaging 24/9/7 in his 20th season, even on a losing team or on inefficient shooting, nobody would've believed you :lol People were predicting his game would fall off a cliff after 30, and were writing him off numerous times during his 2nd stint with the Cavs. I'm sure you could find multiple threads that show this.

I've been hearing haters saying "This is LeBron's last great season" since 2013-14. They SWORE he was another Amare Stoudemire, whose game was 100% based around his athleticism. :oldlol: