PDA

View Full Version : Twitter User Creates Fake Lebron James Account, Gets Verified, Requests Trade

Full Court
11-11-2022, 12:21 AM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/11/10/11/64403253-11411899-Meanwhile_a_LeBron_James_parody_account_claimed_th e_basketball_p-m-37_1668081519622.jpg

Smook A.
11-11-2022, 12:23 AM
Elon's idea of introducing Twitter Blue which allows anyone to get a blue check mark was so ****ing stupid

Full Court
11-11-2022, 12:27 AM
Elon's idea of introducing Twitter Blue which allows anyone to get a blue check mark was so ****ing stupid

Yep, looks like it's massively backfiring.

FultzNationRISE
11-11-2022, 12:29 AM
Yep, looks like it's massively backfiring.

Backfiring in what way?

Do you think anyone who was on twitter yesterday has left it today because of this?

Full Court
11-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Backfiring in what way?

Do you think anyone who was on twitter yesterday has left it today because of this?

Backfiring in the way that it's not solving the problem for which it was intended to solve.

RRR3
11-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Almost like Elon is stupid.

Smook A.
11-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Backfiring in what way?

I've been seeing a lot of people complaining, that's for sure. Even Mark Cuban was

Smook A.
11-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Almost like Elon is stupid.

He's a moron for spending 44 billion to purchase Twitter. Give it a few years and it'll probably only be worth a few billion. Twitter has already peaked

RRR3
11-11-2022, 12:53 AM
He's a moron for spending 44 billion to purchase Twitter. Give it a few years and it'll probably only be worth a few billion. Twitter has already peaked
Yeah I mean I already hated him before he purchased Twitter but I didn’t realize how dumb he was until recently. He’s actually braindead it’s incredible.

RRR3
11-11-2022, 12:55 AM
I've been seeing a lot of people complaining, that's for sure. Even Mark Cuban was
Cuban loves positioning himself as “the good billionaire” as if he doesn’t have a history of a horrible workplace environment for women in his organization. Not to mention being accused of sexual assault himself. He’s not on the left anywhere but in a country that has no idea what being on the left actually means (like this one unfortunately)

Bawkish
11-11-2022, 02:41 AM
So who among you JaBronies made it?? Be honest now

Johnny32
11-11-2022, 07:12 AM
brilliant policy change by that fat goofy looking car guy. let tards buy verified accounts and spam fake news all over the site. that'll keep those advertising dollars!

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2022, 09:27 AM

Twitter isn't worth 44billion. Musk has gone as far as to say it loses 4mil per day. That may be accounting hijinks but it's borderline impossible to spend 44billion on anything and recoup your investment. In sure musk didn't put all of his money into this one project but he had been and will continue to be all over the place trying to get his money back.

I thought about creating a Batman account but I'm a little worried about getting sued by DC.

Overdrive
11-11-2022, 09:32 AM
Is this really that new? There used to be verified Jesus and Satan Accounts.

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2022, 09:35 AM
Is this really that new? There used to be verified Jesus and Satan Accounts.

Didn't know that. The verification is supposed to mean that Twitter staff investigated to confirm your identity. Someone could legally change their name to Jesus or Satan though

KNOW1EDGE
11-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Yeah I mean I already hated him before he purchased Twitter but I didn’t realize how dumb he was until recently. He’s actually braindead it’s incredible.

Yeah he’s stupid. He has no money. He doesn’t know how to build rockets. He’s a terrible business man. He has nothing going for him.

PeroAntic
11-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Yeah he’s stupid. He has no money. He doesn’t know how to build rockets. He’s a terrible business man. He has nothing going for him.
His money is inherited and he knows shit about building rockets, his engineers do that. And based on the Twitter acquisition, he is indeed a terrible businessman.

People like Musk think that because they are rich and good at one thing, they are geniuses for everything, which actually just exposes them as stupid.

Full Court
11-11-2022, 11:08 AM
So who among you JaBronies made it?? Be honest now

Whoever it was didn't do a very good impersonation job. There's only one grammar error. For it to be credible as a Lebron post, it would need at least three grammar errors.

Airupthere
11-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Whoever it was didn't do a very good impersonation job. There's only one grammar error. For it to be credible as a Lebron post, it would need at least three grammar errors.

:roll:

ArbitraryWater
11-11-2022, 11:39 AM

why?

I find it funny

Patrick Chewing
11-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Why is it Elon's fault that the world is full of trolls and bots?? I mean, just look at ISH.

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2022, 11:44 AM
why?

I find it funny

It may get him a few more dollars out of this losing investment but what is verified by paying 8 dollars a month?

RRR3
11-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Money doesn’t make you smart especially when you inherit it. He is absolutely a stupid terrible business man go on Twitter and see what’s happening if you don’t believe me.

RRR3
11-11-2022, 11:58 AM
why?

I find it funny
Yeah but you’re a ****ing fascist loser who cares what you think

Patrick Chewing
11-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Money doesn’t make you smart especially when you inherit it. He is absolutely a stupid terrible business man go on Twitter and see what’s happening if you don’t believe me.

This coming from a janitor at a library. While Elon basks in his billions cause of how smart and driven he actually is, you'll be scraping gum from underneath library chairs and tables for the rest of your life.

Overdrive
11-11-2022, 12:34 PM
This coming from a janitor at a library. While Elon basks in his billions cause of how smart and driven he actually is, you'll be scraping gum from underneath library chairs and tables for the rest of your life.

He's usually a smart investor but definately not the genious inventor some people act like he is.