PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie is back Sunday

noonereal
11-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Silver has declared that Kyrie is not ant-sematic.

I never thought he was. I knew he was a knucklehead doing another knucklehead thing.

Now the question becomes, will he respect Vaughn or refuse to run his plays as he did with Nash and hold his own practices?

Full Court
11-11-2022, 05:41 PM
I don't know if Kyrie is anti-semitic or not. Only he knows that.

I do know that Kyrie is an idiot.

However, I think the league needs to back off trying to police its players' personal thoughts and social media posts.

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2022, 05:46 PM
Can you verify that he refused to run Nash plays or is that just something you think was going on?

Anyway the fun/terrifying thing with Irving is the Nets have no idea what problem he will create next. Disapears for two weeks, tried to abort the bubble, the Vax mandate crap (though to be fair that policy was problematic and NY takes a lot of the blame) and now this crap. What's especially strange is how the issues can be so unprecedented. Had a player ever been suspended for a Twitter link before? You almost can't blame him for not realizing he was crossing a line(although he should have realized when the storm came that he needed to apologize immediately).

noonereal
11-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Can you verify that he refused to run Nash plays or is that just something you think was going on?

Anyway the fun/terrifying thing with Irving is the Nets have no idea what problem he will create next. Disapears for two weeks, tried to abort the bubble, the Vax mandate crap (though to be fair that policy was problematic and NY takes a lot of the blame) and now this crap. What's especially strange is how the issues can be so unprecedented. Had a player ever been suspended for a Twitter link before? You almost can't blame him for not realizing he was crossing a line(although he should have realized when the storm came that he needed to apologize immediately).

1) I read a story the other day from a scout who said he would hear Nash call out a play and watch Kyrie run something else. One game he counted it 10 times. That's all I got on that.

2)The Net's have played better without him in the lineup for 3 years now in spite of him putting up the best numbers of his career. Go figure.

FultzNationRISE
11-11-2022, 07:21 PM
In other news the betting line just shifted in favor of the Nets’ Sunday opponent.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2022, 07:26 PM
He got down on his knees and ******. He's a spiritual guy, so you know he's down to **** at any time.

noonereal
11-11-2022, 10:43 PM
In other news the betting line just shifted in favor of the Nets’ Sunday opponent.

Nope, new report claims he will not play. First report was "overly optimistic. "

SATAN
11-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Nope, new report claims he will not play.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JTDvgiJMOG0ltN4RDI/giphy.gif