PDA

View Full Version : How good of a duo can Tatum and Brown become?

GrayGoat
11-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Read a stat the other day that said Tatum and Brown are only the 3rd duo in the last 30 seasons to score 30pts + in the same game 15 or more times. Only Shaq/Kobe Durant/Westbrook have done that :biggums:

These guys are starting to enter their prime

Mask the Embiid
11-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Giving me a rich man’s Allan Houston and Latrell sprewell vibes…. Don’t you ever in your life put them in the same sentence as the great kobe bean and top 10 ever shaq again….thanks in advance

GrayGoat
11-11-2022, 10:12 PM
Giving me a rich man’s Allen Houston and Latrell sprewell vibes…. Don’t ever compare them to kd and Westbrook again….thanks

Lol KD and Westbrick didn’t win a title either. Tatum and Brown I think can get there especially if they get to face Embiid yearly

SATAN
11-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Only a season or two ago people thought these guys weren't gonna work and Boston should trade one of them. Now Boston look pretty scary.

Axe
11-12-2022, 03:05 AM
4-0 against the favored nets with kd and kyrie during the first round of the 2022 postseason. Now that should tell people something.

Spurs m8
11-12-2022, 03:53 AM
Giving me a rich man’s Allan Houston and Latrell sprewell vibes…. Don’t you ever in your life put them in the same sentence as the great kobe bean and top 10 ever shaq again….thanks in advance

They're gonna be wayyyyyy better than Embiid and Harden ever will ...

They already are....

hold this L
11-12-2022, 05:08 AM
Only a season or two ago people thought these guys weren't gonna work and Boston should trade one of them. Now Boston look pretty scary.

I was unsure about it either, clearly I was wrong. They look incredible and might be the best duo in an NBA team right now.

Full Court
11-12-2022, 09:47 AM
The Ace and Gary of the NBA. That good.

FultzNationRISE
11-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Could see them surpassing Scottie and his sidekick Mike… but probably fall short of Lebron and a ball.

pandiani17
11-12-2022, 11:21 AM
They are still very far from Magic-Kareem, Scottie-MJ, TD-Robinson (who are very overlooked), etc. And still not as good as Westbrook-KD or Stockton-Malone, who had lots of years of being a very serious ballclub in small market teams. We'll see, though, they still have time to do lots of things together.

TAZORAC
11-15-2022, 04:54 PM

4-0 against the favored nets with kd and kyrie during the first round of the 2022 postseason. Now that should tell people something.

They're gonna be wayyyyyy better than Embiid and Harden ever will ...

They already are....

I was unsure about it either, clearly I was wrong. They look incredible and might be the best duo in an NBA team right now.

The Ace and Gary of the NBA. That good.

Could see them surpassing Scottie and his sidekick Mike… but probably fall short of Lebron and a ball.

If MIDDLETON and GIANNIS don't get hurt, they don't make it past Milwaukee

Jasper
11-15-2022, 04:55 PM
Read a stat the other day that said Tatum and Brown are only the 3rd duo in the last 30 seasons to score 30pts + in the same game 15 or more times. Only Shaq/Kobe Durant/Westbrook have done that :biggums:

These guys are starting to enter their prime

they are in first place ....

but I will take middleton and giannis

FultzNationRISE
11-15-2022, 05:02 PM

Okay.

And if Lebron doesnt get older, literally nobody would ever have a chance against him and a ball.

Axe
11-15-2022, 06:14 PM
Depends on who plays better defense h2h

Full Court
11-15-2022, 07:27 PM

Agree 100%.

Okay.

And if Lebron doesnt get older, literally nobody would ever have a chance against him and a ball.

Spot on. Not even Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzky, or Steph Curry would have a chance against a prime Bronie. :roll:

Not even JJ Barea or Jason Terry would stand a chance.

On the other hand, Delonte West would stand a pretty good chance with Bronies ma.

:lebronamazed:

86Celtics
11-16-2022, 03:41 AM

This is such a misleading narrative. Celtics starters missed more games than any other playoff team. R. Williams alone would have made a huge difference if he hadn't been playing on one leg throughout the playoffs and finals.

Both teams at full strength still go the distance in my opinion. Assuming that Milwaukee wins comfortably with Middleton is just lazy thinking.

Axe
11-16-2022, 04:09 AM
This is such a misleading narrative. Celtics starters missed more games than any other playoff team. R. Williams alone would have made a huge difference if he hadn't been playing on one leg throughout the playoffs and finals.

Both teams at full strength still go the distance in my opinion. Assuming that Milwaukee wins comfortably with Middleton is just lazy thinking.
Tbf they barely won against a hampered nets team during the 2021 ecf.