PDA

View Full Version : Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Full Court
11-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Why isn't this guy getting more attention? I know he's on a garbage team and has a name that nobody knows how to pronounce, but he's having a crazy good year so far.

Averaging 31.6 ppg on 54% shooting. And he's shooting 8 free throws per game at 95%.

And 1.9 steals and 1.5 blocks per game on the other end.

Those are elite numbers he's putting up.

Street Hunger
11-16-2022, 04:03 PM
SGA Appears damn good. Only issue is his last name is too long

meat
11-16-2022, 04:53 PM
It actually annoys me, this trend of hyphenated names and Jr. There so many damn Jr's! I can't keep up with the Jr's!

theman93
11-16-2022, 05:31 PM
SGA > Trae Young

Full Court
11-16-2022, 06:58 PM
SGA > Trae Young

Agree.

bison
11-16-2022, 07:04 PM
watched a bit of Shai Gorgeous Alexander's highlights and the guy has a very polished offensive skill set. his game is very smooth, a rich man's brandon roy.

SATAN
11-16-2022, 10:26 PM
Another huge game from him. Sealed the game with a second left.

ShawkFactory
11-16-2022, 10:27 PM
Celtics are blowing the Hawks out so I turned on the last 4 minutes of Wiz/OKC.

Shai might be that dude.

ImKobe
11-16-2022, 10:29 PM
That PG trade is looking worse than the AD one.

Im so nba'd out
11-16-2022, 10:35 PM
watched a bit of Shai Gorgeous Alexander's highlights and the guy has a very polished offensive skill set. his game is very smooth, a rich man's brandon roy.

Plays like a rich man’s prime (pacers)Malcolm Brogdon. Just relentlessly looks for an angle to get layups at the basket and will take a 3 every once in a while to make you respect it. He’s also way more clutch than Brogdon and a better scorer cause he’s taller

Bawkish
11-16-2022, 10:57 PM

don't jinx it!!

tontoz
11-16-2022, 11:02 PM
He just merked us tonight :(

theman93
11-16-2022, 11:54 PM
He just merked us tonight :(

He's got my vote for MIP so far I'll tell you that much

ShawkFactory
11-17-2022, 12:15 AM
He's got my vote for MIP so far I'll tell you that much

It's strange to say that because he's been a 24-25 ppg guy for 2 years now...but you might be right.

Bane is right there too.

imdaman99
11-17-2022, 12:29 AM
The kid has a lot of crazy game winners. Putting up ridiculous amount of points right now. He will be an all star this year but he won't get the hype until OKC starts contending. They have already won too many games for the wembalaya kid (pretty sure none of the picks they have will garner him) but they need to surround the kid already. Dort and Mann are winning players as well.

Lebron23
11-17-2022, 12:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ICU_4yjaTs 42 points, 6 rebounds vs. Washington Wizards. Most Improved player candidate, and likely an NBA all star candidate in February 2023. Reminded me of Tracy Mcgrady in the early 2000's"

PacerRaptor
11-17-2022, 10:58 AM
Still think Halibouton will win MIP

arkhamknight
11-17-2022, 04:27 PM
Dude is balling. Him and Tyrese for MIP...Could be Fox too if kings make the playoffs

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 04:32 PM
So he's 24 and better than Curry ever was

A lot of these young guys are blowing curry out of the water. Seems like there 2 or 3 every year who surpass him.

tontoz
11-17-2022, 04:45 PM
So he's 24 and better than Curry ever was

A lot of these young guys are blowing curry out of the water. Seems like there 2 or 3 every year who surpass him.

Curry owns you :roll:

Nobody mentioned Curry in this thread but you just had to bring him up because he is always on your mind. So pathetic.

BTW Curry this season has been better than SGA. At least SGA is close which is a first for him.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 04:48 PM
Curry owns you :roll:

Nobody mentioned Curry in this thread but you just had to bring him up because he is always on your mind. So pathetic.

BTW Curry this season has been better than SGA. At least SGA is close which is a first for him.
I own you

tontoz
11-17-2022, 04:55 PM
I own you

i went months without posting in the offseason while you were still obsessing over Curry. Seek help

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 04:58 PM
i went months without posting in the offseason while you were still obsessing over Curry. Seek help

I've posted maybe 20 times in the past 3 months, most of them today.

Blatantly lying means I own you. Seek my dick in your mouth or I'm getting the paddle out again.

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:02 PM
I've posted maybe 20 times in the past 3 months, most of them today.

Blatantly lying means I own you. Seek my dick in your mouth or I'm getting the paddle out again.

I saw you posting in the offseason about Curry i just didn't bother to respond. I would browse the forum on occassion and see you still couldn't get over your butthurt about Curry. SMFH

Why are you posting about Curry in threads that have nothing to do with him?

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 05:07 PM
I saw you posting in the offseason about Curry i just didn't bother to respond. I would browse the forum on occassion and see you still couldn't get over your butthurt about Curry. SMFH

Why are you posting about Curry in threads that have nothing to do with him?

So you brag about not posting for months but admit you were lurking the site and stalking posts that I supposedly made that you have no proof of?

:roll:

Nice life man.

Curry is a topic and barometer for other players. He gets talked about as being the best while playing no defense and losing with by far the most talented group in the NBA.

Someone has to set it straight and provide realistic takes like SGA > Curry... or else the credibility of this site doesn't exist. What do you offer?

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:12 PM
So you brag about not posting for months but admit you were lurking the site and stalking posts that I supposedly made that you have no proof of?

Nice life man.

Curry is a topic and barometer for other players. He gets talked about as being the best while playing no defense and losing with by far the most talented group in the NBA.

Someone has to set it straight and provide realistic takes like SGA > Curry... or else the credibility of this site doesn't exist. What do you offer?

I would just check in periodically to see what was going on. Obviously Draymonds punch was a big deal and here was your take:

Steph is the reason it happened.

He's supposed to be a leader but letting the patients run the asylum. Letting his young better teammate get clocked by the strongest dude on the team?

Hilarious and embarrassing lack of leadership.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506933-Wonder-what-Steph-Curry-is-thinking-right-now

Only an obsessed troll would have a take like that.

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:13 PM
BTW what objective facts make SGA better than Curry this season.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 05:14 PM
I would just check in periodically to see what was going on. Obviously Draymonds punch was a big deal and here was your take:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506933-Wonder-what-Steph-Curry-is-thinking-right-now

Only an obsessed troll would have a take like that.

You were checking in periodically and happened to see the one post I made about curry in a topic involving his team... you got me!

Like I said, I own you. Get back to lurking bitch boy. You're better suited for the bench.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 05:19 PM
BTW what objective facts make SGA better than Curry this season.

They're tied in PER and SGA is SIGNIFICANTLY better defensively

Thunder have a better record with 1/10th of the Warriors talent

SGA > Curry and it's not even close

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:19 PM
You were checking in periodically and happened to see the one post I made about curry in a topic involving his team... you got me!

Like I said, I own you. Get back to lurking bitch boy. You're better suited for the bench.

Right the one post you made :roll:

Most of your posts in general are about Curry. You are obsessed with him which is why you had to bring him up in this thread. I bet you haven't even watched SGA this season at all.

bison
11-17-2022, 05:24 PM
I saw you posting in the offseason about Curry i just didn't bother to respond.

also keep in mind when he's not posting under AlternativeAcc, he's posting under TheCorporation, TheGoatest, gray goat, lambruh, SATAN, etc...

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:26 PM
They're tied in PER and SGA is SIGNIFICANTLY better defensively

Thunder have a better record with 1/10th of the Warriors talent

SGA > Curry and it's not even close

Oh really? Have you actually watched SGA this season? I bet you haven't watched him at all.

He is a completely ball dominant player. He is great with the ball but his teammates are standing around watching while he goes 1 on 1 repeatedly. He isn't the off ball threat that Curry is which is why his impact is less. That is why Currys advanced stats are better than SGA's. Just pick one, Curry's is better.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 05:27 PM
Oh really? Have you actually watched SGA this season? I bet you haven't watched him at all.

He is a completely ball dominant player. He is great with the ball but his teammates are standing around watching while he goes 1 on 1 repeatedly. He isn't the off ball threat that Curry is which is why his impact is less. That is why Currys advanced stats are better than SGA's. Just pick one, Curry's is better.

So he can dominate in late game situations and shoots nearly 40% from 3...

Yep, easily better than curry on both ends. Thanks for clarifying.

AlternativeAcc.
11-17-2022, 05:28 PM
Right the one post you made :roll:

Most of your posts in general are about Curry. You are obsessed with him which is why you had to bring him up in this thread. I bet you haven't even watched SGA this season at all.

Wheres the rest Mr. Hall monitor? Don't you have all my post archived like the one you just pulled out within a minute?

Shouldn't there be several more?

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:31 PM
also keep in mind when he's not posting under AlternativeAcc, he's posting under TheCorporation, TheGoatest, gray goat, lambruh, SATAN, etc...

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:33 PM
Wheres the rest Mr. Hall monitor? Don't you have all my post archived like the one you just pulled out within a minute?

Shouldn't there be several more?

Archived? :oldlol:

I just remembered you blaming Curry for Draymond punching Poole. Wasn't hard to find.

tontoz
11-17-2022, 05:40 PM
So he can dominate in late game situations and shoots nearly 40% from 3...

Yep, easily better than curry on both ends. Thanks for clarifying.

So let's see just one advanced stat that has SGA ahead of Curry. Shouldn't be hard to find if SGA is so much better.

Full Court
11-17-2022, 07:29 PM
So let's see just one advanced stat that has SGA ahead of Curry. Shouldn't be hard to find if SGA is so much better.

AlternativeAcc. is just stuck on stupid. I'm super impressed by SGA, but anyone who says he's already ahead of Curry is either trolling or unfixably dumb.