PDA

View Full Version : Warriors vs Cavs

SATAN
11-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Who's watching? Just turned off Grizzlies vs Toodywolves in favor of seeing Mitchell and Curry duel. Looking like it's gonna be a good game. Battle of the potential MVPs.

Axe
11-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Are the cavs finally winning a rs game against the dubs later? Because they haven't done so since parting ways with LeKong.

Spurs m8
11-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Just switched from that game too

Man this court is SO bad...so is the jersey

But the court is terrible

Axe
11-12-2022, 12:04 AM
Feels like a dull first half.

SATAN
11-12-2022, 12:19 AM
Cavs up by 4

Mitchell on pace for a 30 point triple double.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Only been watching for 5 minutes, but its clear Klay is a liability.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:36 AM
My suggestion for Klay would be: don't force shots. Don't put pressure on yourself to score. Just be part of the offense and be ready to shoot set 3 pointers when passed to.

Klay isn't the player he was. I'm sure Kerr and all recognize that. We don't need him to drive to the hoop, shoot floaters etc (which he can't make anymore). He's now strictly a spot up 3 pt. shooter and should only be used in that regard. That's what Kerr did for a living when he played- he should know that role and get Klay to play it.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:39 AM
We don't need wimps like Lamb afraid of screening for fear of physical contact.

SATAN
11-12-2022, 12:40 AM
Nice of Steph to show us he is still on the court.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:42 AM
Just switched from that game too

Man this court is SO bad...so is the jersey

But the court is terrible

They saw everyone's negative reaction to the Nets court and said "we want that too".

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Jordan Poole a total clown on defense; routinely not guarding anyone. Reminds me of when KD was on the team.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:48 AM
Lamb is a sissy- I've never seen someone so afraid of setting a real screen.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:53 AM
DiVincenzo and Poole in back court is NOT going to work. Neither have any gift to pass the ball. DiVincenzo passed an easy pass to Wiggins cut which would have led to an easy layoup. Poole is just playing heroball on the perimeter.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:54 AM
Legit screen by Looney. Just a white ref seeing a white player getting leveled by a screen and blows the whistle for him despite no foul.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 12:57 AM
Cleveland is an impressive young team. Their athleticism and team play. Ball movement, cutting. Impressive ISO play by Donovan Mitchell; then you have bigs like Mobley who are also fast and can create shots. Saw them winning games in the box score, but first time I'm seeing them play and understand why they have the W-L record they do.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 01:01 AM
Wiggins excellent denial, preventing the pass to his man; Cavs shot-clock violation.

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 01:08 AM
Poole :facepalm ; unnecessary foul giving Cavs 3 free throws. And flagrant. Pathetic. He was going to miss the shot anyhow; and now they get upto 4 points.

Axe
11-12-2022, 01:18 AM
:facepalm

SATAN
11-12-2022, 01:19 AM
Steph is ridiculous.

GrayGoat
11-12-2022, 01:20 AM
Klay single-handedly saved this game

Axe
11-12-2022, 01:22 AM
Looks like the cavs are really cursed when playing against the dubs. :oldlol:

SATAN
11-12-2022, 01:24 AM
My god what a shot.

imdaman99
11-12-2022, 01:26 AM
How was that not an illegal pick by Klay? :biggums: I see Warriors still allowed to get away with murder.

SATAN
11-12-2022, 01:29 AM
How was that a foul on Green?

Full Court
11-12-2022, 02:02 AM
Nobody's really talking about how terrible Klay Thompson is this year. I don't know if he became completely washed up all of a sudden or what, but he's a net negative. The Lebron of the Warriors.

hold this L
11-12-2022, 02:28 AM
First game that makes me think this team can actually compete. A lot of issues still, but there were some big positives today. Can breathe with some relief finally.

Nobody's really talking about how terrible Klay Thompson is this year. I don't know if he became completely washed up all of a sudden or what, but he's a net negative. The Lebron of the Warriors.
He's been horrendous but when the coach of the team turns his head to pretend he's not bad, what can you even do?

bdonovan
11-12-2022, 05:13 AM
First game that makes me think this team can actually compete. A lot of issues still, but there were some big positives today. Can breathe with some relief finally.

He's been horrendous but when the coach of the team turns his head to pretend he's not bad, what can you even do?

Pure speculation on my part, but I think Kerr knows. But he also knows Klay's self-confidence is fragile. With Barkley calling him out publicly, and the Warriors fans losing trust in him. So he doesn't want to send him to the bench right away, but ease him into the idea that he can better contribute that way. Just a hunch on my part because Kerr generally is pretty perceptive but also high EQ. At least I hope that's the case.

If Poole does start, someone needs to tell him to put 100% on defense, to pressure the ball, not just phone it in. Preferably without having to punch him in the face, as we already tried that.

hold this L
11-12-2022, 10:48 AM
Pure speculation on my part, but I think Kerr knows. But he also knows Klay's self-confidence is fragile. With Barkley calling him out publicly, and the Warriors fans losing trust in him. So he doesn't want to send him to the bench right away, but ease him into the idea that he can better contribute that way. Just a hunch on my part because Kerr generally is pretty perceptive but also high EQ. At least I hope that's the case.

If Poole does start, someone needs to tell him to put 100% on defense, to pressure the ball, not just phone it in. Preferably without having to punch him in the face, as we already tried that.
You're likely right. One of Kerr's best attributes is handling the egos. Klay only played 29 minutes last night by the way.