PDA

View Full Version : I predict Lebron James will NOT break Kareem Abdul-Jabbar scoring record

JohnMax
11-12-2022, 04:52 PM
Kareem and Wilt's scoring records are protected by God. No one can break them unless God approves. God doesn't approve which is why Lebron got some Jew Rabbis to be intermediary between him and God.

Watch for some divine intervention to protect Kareem's record from Lebron.

coastalmarker99
11-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Lebron will break it as he is only 1k away from the record and he has said that he is going to play at least another three seasons after this one.

Kblaze8855
11-12-2022, 05:52 PM
So you’re hoping god either sends a career ending injury or kills a guy to stop a record from being broken….

Id be appalled but the god of the Bible killed for some petty reasons I suppose.

Still we can have some basic decency around here. Not like some of these guys don’t literally die early. It doesn’t need joking about.

theman93
11-12-2022, 05:58 PM
https://i.ibb.co/G0srngT/Capture8.png

SouBeachTalents
11-12-2022, 06:00 PM
I think this has most autistic thread of the year locked up.

Hey Yo
11-12-2022, 06:01 PM
Kareem and Wilt's scoring records are protected by God. No one can break them unless God approves. God doesn't approve which is why Lebron got some Jew Rabbis to be intermediary between him and God.

Plagiarized ^^^^^

SaltyMeatballs
11-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Only way that'll happen is if he has a career-ending injury or dies. God forbid and double **** you for making this thread

SaltyMeatballs
11-12-2022, 06:09 PM
OP is also the lamest and least memorable 2014er

Full Court
11-12-2022, 06:24 PM
This is the dumbest thread of the day.

Of course he will break Kareem's record.

The Bronies will soil their panties, and he still won't be GOAT. :confusedshrug:

SaltyMeatballs
11-12-2022, 06:25 PM
This is the dumbest thread of the day.

Of course he will break Kareem's record.

The Bronies will soil their panties, and he still won't be GOAT. :confusedshrug:

Just wait when he reaches 40k/10k/10k

Haters will have to reach deep into their buttholes to find excuses for his LeGreatness

Full Court
11-12-2022, 06:26 PM
Just wait when he reaches 40k/10k/10k

Haters will have to reach deep into their buttholes to find excuses for his LeGreatness

Longevity stats don't make a GOAT. So sorry.

SaltyMeatballs
11-12-2022, 06:31 PM

Longevity is one of the biggest things for a player's legacy :kobe:

Overdrive
11-12-2022, 06:37 PM
I think this has most autistic thread of the year locked up.

And it isn't even by 3ball..

AlternativeAcc.
11-12-2022, 07:34 PM

Agree

Thankfully LeBron has GOAT peak and GOAT team impact as well.

His longevity just makes the gap between him and Kareem fukking massive.

Axe
11-12-2022, 07:48 PM
Did this idea come from reddit op?

Airupthere
11-12-2022, 08:26 PM
https://i.ibb.co/G0srngT/Capture8.png

Lol, this. Lebron will break it. We’re talking about a guy that would play with a sprained ankle just to keep his double digit points record.

HighFlyer23
11-12-2022, 10:23 PM

Yahweh is not “God”

Yahweh is a “divine warrior” of Sinai, possibly a deity of metallurgy in his earliest form, who progressed on to adopting storm god attributes and eventually through syncrecism and conflation became into “God” as we understand Him to be today. Baal Haddad, El, Asherah, Marduk and other deities all have their part to play with the development of Yahweh.

Those who believed in Yahweh in the past never imagined him to be what he is thought to be today.

Wally450
11-12-2022, 10:25 PM
I predict that this will not age well.

SATAN
11-12-2022, 10:29 PM
I have a weird feeling he's gonna retire sooner than people expect him to. It will be both the happiest and saddest day of the LeHater's lives.

90sgoat
11-12-2022, 10:34 PM

Allahu Akhbar.

In'shallah the doesn't break Kareen's record.

90sgoat
11-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Yahweh is not “God”

Yahweh is a “divine warrior” of Sinai, possibly a deity of metallurgy in his earliest form, who progressed on to adopting storm god attributes and eventually through syncrecism and conflation became into “God” as we understand Him to be today. Baal Haddad, El, Asherah, Marduk and other deities all have their part to play with the development of Yahweh.

Those who believed in Yahweh in the past never imagined him to be what he is thought to be today.

My man with the deep knowledge.

Overdrive
11-12-2022, 10:45 PM
I have a weird feeling he's gonna retire sooner than people expect him to. It will be both the happiest and saddest day of the LeHater's lives.

I think so, too. There's not much left after he breaks the record. Playing with his son? Very uncertain. What else? Winning a chip as 2nd/3rd fiddle? Doubt he'd want that. I think chances are high he retires after this season.

Full Court
11-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Yahweh is not “God”

Kyrie, is that you?

:biggums:

RRR3
11-12-2022, 11:30 PM
I think so, too. There's not much left after he breaks the record. Playing with his son? Very uncertain. What else? Winning a chip as 2nd/3rd fiddle? Doubt he'd want that. I think chances are high he retires after this season.
I don't think he'll retire if he's not on the Cavs he will want that narrative.

90sgoat
11-12-2022, 11:43 PM
Kyrie, is that you?

:biggums:

Dude he's actually right.

Not that it matters on a bball forum.

nineiron
11-12-2022, 11:50 PM
So you’re hoping god either sends a career ending injury or kills a guy to stop a record from being broken….

Id be appalled but the god of the Bible killed for some petty reasons I suppose.

Still we can have some basic decency around here. Not like some of these guys don’t literally die early. It doesn’t need joking about.

OP didn't say anything about anyone dying. why you such a karen.

Axe
11-22-2023, 01:47 AM

ELITEpower23
11-22-2023, 10:51 AM

:lol

:dancin