PDA

View Full Version : The Great Yacht - San Antonio Spurs

Shooter
11-13-2022, 12:33 AM
Explain please

https://i.postimg.cc/ThM8RYMq/dfhdsxfhdf.jpg

Spurs m8
11-13-2022, 01:00 AM
Fvck LMA was the biggest let down signing.

Remember what happened the games right after Zaza?

LMA had no heart and was a soft ass diva his entire time on the team

Nephew and Uncle are scam artists.

Fvck em all

Keldon, Vassell > Nephew, LMA

Proctor
11-13-2022, 01:36 AM
Fvck LMA was the biggest let down signing.

Remember what happened the games right after Zaza?

LMA had no heart and was a soft ass diva his entire time on the team

Nephew and Uncle are scam artists.

Fvck em all

Keldon, Vassell > Nephew, LMA
I'd agree if LMA didn't single handedly carry the Spurs to the playoffs the very next year. The games after the Zaza injury the year prior there was nobody to get him the ball. Mills starting and playing out of his role, Parker out, Ginobili limited by his minutes and age. Not hard for someone like Aldridge to get game-planned out by the Warriors. Who was the next big offensive threat against the Warriors juggernaut...Mills? It's the equivalent of the Bucks losing Giannis, not having Holiday, and expecting Middleton to go out and be a world beater because he can score and has a big contract. Suddenly I don't think he'll be so effective. I admit I'm more of an Aldridge sympathizer than most but some things he doesn't deserve blame for IMO...though he left a lot to be desired sometimes.

**** Kawhi and Uncle, **** Zaza. Spurs would have clowned the Warriors both years.

BTW, OP spent his Saturday night literally googling "Kawhi m8". :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
11-13-2022, 01:48 AM
I'd agree if LMA didn't single handedly carry the Spurs to the playoffs the very next year. The games after the Zaza injury the year prior there was nobody to get him the ball. Mills starting and playing out of his role, Parker out, Ginobili limited by his minutes and age. Not hard for someone like Aldridge to get game-planned out by the Warriors. Who was the next big offensive threat against the Warriors juggernaut...Mills? It's the equivalent of the Bucks losing Giannis, not having Holiday, and expecting Middleton to go out and be a world beater because he can score and has a big contract. Suddenly I don't think he'll be so effective. I admit I'm more of an Aldridge sympathizer than most but some things he doesn't deserve blame for IMO...though he left a lot to be desired sometimes.

**** Kawhi and Uncle, **** Zaza. Spurs would have clowned the Warriors both years.

BTW, OP spent his Saturday night literally googling "Kawhi m8". :roll: :roll: :roll:

You raise great points, my friend....I was just really bitter during the 2017 series...I feel the little window closed due to straight out dog behaviour.

And my god you're actually right...I wondered where this thread would have come from...glucose shooter fuming at me on his Saturday night.

I got the warriorfan effect on him

Spurs m8
11-13-2022, 01:53 AM
Op seriously digging up 7 year old threads from a forum he doesn't even post on, asking for explanations from a guy who never posted here :roll:

I'm keeping this guy up like MJ does

Proctor
11-13-2022, 02:05 AM
Op seriously digging up 7 year old threads from a forum he doesn't even post on, asking for explanations from a guy who never posted here :roll:

I'm keeping this guy up like MJ does

:roll::roll::roll:

warriorfan
11-13-2022, 03:01 PM

lmaaaaoooo :roll:

nice life.

glucose shooter with another one

MrFonzworth
11-13-2022, 04:00 PM
What a lonely weirdo op is:lol