PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 fanbases that beg fo "more help"

Mask the Embiid
11-13-2022, 11:58 AM
1. Luka. Every thread they cry for more help...its down right pathetic. No fanbase constantly bch about the players around the star more.
2.Jokic
3. Kobe (even still today they cry)
4 Lebron ill admit it
5. CP3

top 5 player fanbases that never ask for help or may even ask for less help (please get this guy off the team so we stop wasting possessions with him)

1.Dingo
2.Embiid
3.Derozan
4. Ja
5. Mitchell

Imagine having 3 3/D role players(most teams only have 1), A side kick who can carry the show, A front runner for 6 man of the year off the bench, A rim protecting center, and a swizz army knife defender (kleber)..... The only person with more help is tatum but at least his fanbase knows "he's not that guy"

imagine having all of that and still crying its not enough. Steph won with that exact recipe.....except he had no rim protector, klay damn sure cant carry the show anymore, and he only had 2 3/D guys (payton + wigs)

tontoz
11-13-2022, 12:00 PM
Why don't you post some threads where people are asking for more help in Dallas and Denver? Either I missed them or you are just making them up.

Mask the Embiid
11-13-2022, 12:11 PM
Why don't you post some threads where people are asking for more help in Dallas and Denver? Either I missed them or you are just making them up.

look up any thread critcizing luka ever.....with more than 5 replies.....you will find one of them asking for help for luka. Jokic fans were begging for "more help" for 12 months str8 last year

tontoz
11-13-2022, 12:19 PM
look up any thread critcizing luka ever.....with more than 5 replies.....you will find one of them asking for help for luka. Jokic fans were begging for "more help" for 12 months str8 last year

Again I say where are they? Links please.

It isn't hard to find threads with lebron fans complaining about his teammates. There are always multiple threads on the first two pages.

I can't remember any similar recent threads about Dallas and Denver. Denver doesn't have many threads in general and last year Denver fans, the few that are here, weren't asking for more help at all. They were just pointing out that Denver was missing their 2nd/3rd leading scorers.

Dinwiddie has stepped up to be the 2nd guy for Dallas. I can't remember any thread this season where Dallas fans were complaining for more help.

:confusedshrug:

WhiteKyrie
11-13-2022, 12:24 PM
Difference is Luka doesn’t have help. Dinwiddie is his second best player. Now compare that to the others. Ya moron.

Mask the Embiid
11-13-2022, 12:30 PM
Difference is Luka doesn’t have help. Dinwiddie is his second best player. Now compare that to the others. Ya moron.

Porzingis averaging 20 every year on the mavs isn't help? Brunson isn't help? Seth Curry wasnt help? Dinwiddie averaging 18 a game isnt help?.....starting with two 3&D robot wings who never try to dribble or think for themselves...just hand the ball to luka whenever they get it isnt help? you know how many superstars would kill to have them 2 bots (finney-smith, bullock) on their team....They are egoless...they dont want to dribble, they are content with getting 3 shots a game......Jimmy Butler would literally win the east if u replaced herro and caleb martin with these two.....

see what i mean....

tontoz
11-13-2022, 12:46 PM
Porzingis averaging 20 every year on the mavs isn't help? Brunson isn't help? Seth Curry wasnt help? Dinwiddie averaging 18 a game isnt help?.....starting with two 3&D robot wings who never try to dribble or think for themselves...just hand the ball to luka whenever they get it isnt help? you know how many superstars would kill to have them 2 bots (finney-smith, bullock) on their team....They are egoless...they dont want to dribble, they are content with getting 3 shots a game......

see what i mean....

Curry hasn't been there the last two seasons. :oldlol:. KP was traded midseason last year and Brunson left as a free agent.

Guys don't count as help when they aren't on the team. :facepalm

Dinwiddie has never made an all Star game and blew out his knee 2 years ago. It is interesting that his scoring efficiency is at a career high playing with Luka.

Mask the Embiid
11-13-2022, 12:50 PM
Curry hasn't been there the last two seasons. :oldlol:. KP was traded midseason last year and Brunson left as a free agent.

Guys don't count as help when they aren't on the team. :facepalm

Dinwiddie has never made an all Star game and blew out his knee 2 years ago. It is interesting that his scoring efficiency is at a career high playing with Luka.

hes had help for multiple years. and someone averaging 18 points on 49/45/80 splits is help.....thats all star numbers...a back up center who shoots 57% from the field and 40% from 3 is help....no matter how much yall cry ITS HELP!!!! and im going to go back to finney smith and bullock....they never waste possessions.....they never take bad shots.....they never try to do anything they are not capable of.....SUPERSTARS WOULD KILL FOR THAT. you know how many more touches jimmy or a kawhi or any other efficient star would get playing with them 2 bots????? its mindboggling

tontoz
11-13-2022, 12:54 PM
hes had help for multiple years. and someone averaging 18 points on 89/45/80 splits is help.....thats all star numbers

Luka making guys better. :bowdown:

Meanwhile a certain player reduces HOF players to garbage cans.

Real Men Wear Green
11-13-2022, 12:54 PM
I always want the Celtics to get better. What fan doesn't want that?

Mask the Embiid
11-13-2022, 12:59 PM
I always want the Celtics to get better. What fan doesn't want that?

you dont bash every single player around tatum to prop him up.....its a difference

tontoz
11-13-2022, 01:03 PM
you dont bash every single player around tatum to prop him up.....its a difference

So where are the threads with Denver and Dallas fans bashing every single player other than Luka and Jokic?

Links please. If they are so common they shouldn't be hard to find

ShawkFactory
11-13-2022, 01:07 PM
So where are the threads with Denver and Dallas fans bashing every single player other than Luka and Jokic?

Links please. If they are so common they shouldn't be hard to find

Luka and Jokic are white.

tontoz
11-13-2022, 01:10 PM
Luka and Jokic are white.

I know he is a racist lol. I am just calling him out for weak trolling. He needs to do better.

luka and jokic will rot in the middle of nowhere

then go to la

and become the white magic and kareem

Red Pill Sports
11-14-2022, 05:39 AM
Nobody's fanbase has bellyached the phrase "more help" than Bron stans. It's not even close.

sportjames23
11-14-2022, 08:28 PM
1. Lebron
2. Lebron
3. Lebron
4. KD
5. Lebron

Airupthere
11-14-2022, 08:32 PM
1. Lebron
2. Lebron
3. Lebron
4. KD
5. Lebron

I disagree. I would switch 4 and 5, and I would swap KD with Lebron. For a player who has superteamed so much, the narrative has nothing but MOAARRR HAAALLPPP. All his past teammates have been smashed to smithereens. Everyone has been blamed except lebron himself.

guy
11-15-2022, 01:27 PM
Nobody that this applies to in sports history more then Lebron and its not even close. Its literally been 20 years of hearing this shit. And this is for a guy who's played with multiple HOFers, has left his team 3x, and has played a significant part in putting his teams together.

RogueBorg
11-16-2022, 12:43 PM
LeBron fan bois have been crying for this for 15 years. It's LeBronies and everyone else.

WhiteKyrie
11-16-2022, 02:54 PM
LeBron fan bois have been crying for this for 15 years. It's LeBronies and everyone else.

This

Gudo
11-16-2022, 03:06 PM
No other player in history has based their career on the notion that they needed more help other than Lebron. He basically invented this narrative either as an excuse or a reason to prop up his own status.

WhiteKyrie
11-16-2022, 03:12 PM
No other player in history has based their career on the notion that they needed more help other than Lebron. He basically invented this narrative either as an excuse or a reason to prop up his own status.

Did he or is it predominantly his fan base?

They literally perpetuated this notion and myth when he was playing with both Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. With Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. And then recently with Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook. It’s sickening.

It really should be embarrassing as shit for them. I never heard Kobe fans say this besides that little gap there in the mid 2000s where he had a shit roster.