PDA

View Full Version : Sabonis 26/8/22 crushes the Warriors

AirBonner
11-14-2022, 02:03 AM
This guy is an ideal center. Are the kings legit? Won 4 of their last 5 games :applause:

FultzNationRISE
11-14-2022, 02:14 AM
Fun fact: Kings have had TWO games already this season where the NBA admitted to a missed call by the refs in the final moments of one possession games, both times going against the Kings and they ended up losing. So they could easily be 8-4 right now instead of 6-6. Also theyve had a pretty tough opening schedule.

The Kings are no patsy this year. Not likely to make a deep playoff run, sure, but theyre a good, respectable team. Happy for Mike Brown and the guys :applause:

Axe
11-14-2022, 02:19 AM
Another dub loss? Lmfao.

Mask the Embiid
11-14-2022, 02:30 AM
Uhhh this is embiid's night.....and why is a Celtics fan posting about a sacremento kings player..... .....i didn't see you in the embiid thread.....i looked...you were noticeably absent

AirBonner
11-14-2022, 02:38 AM
Uhhh this is embiid's night.....and why is a Celtics fan posting about a sacremento kings player..... .....i didn't see you in the embiid thread.....i looked...you were noticeably absent

Uh congrats on beating a gutted Utah team I guess.

Im Still Ballin
11-14-2022, 02:55 AM
What is this? Amateur hour?

It's points, rebounds, and then assists. You trying to **** around and find out? It's a stat line, not a date.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Full Court
11-14-2022, 07:57 AM
I thought the Kings were going to be legit this season. I expected them to do a whole lot better than they are so far. I'm not ready to declare them a good team yet. They still have a lot to prove. And beating the Warriors isn't a great accomplishment at this point in the season.

tontoz
11-14-2022, 09:14 AM
The Warriors young guys have been disappointing. Wiseman and Moody got DNPs and they were supposed to play big roles this year. Kuminga was 1-4.

Klay and Poole have dismal on/off numbers so far.

rawimpact
11-14-2022, 11:20 AM
NBA Refs have always hated the Kings

It's part of the thin black and white line gang agenda

90sgoat
11-14-2022, 12:27 PM
Sabonis is definitely legit and has been his entire career.

Misused and underappreciated with the Pacers.

Happy to see him have success in Sactown.