PDA

View Full Version : No LeBron, No Deadweight

Spurs m8
11-14-2022, 03:39 AM
Time to move forward, the guy hasn't made a difference for a while now, but he's actually a big negative impact this season.

LeLeader aside, on the floor the guy just isn't built to win and doesn't play to win...he plays to pad stats and coast on D.

Starters THRIVED lastnight without him, the whole team did...

Fantastic win against the Nets who were something like 4-1 since their new coach.

Feel sorry for the REAL Laker fans, like my brother Bison.

Safe to say we need to upgrade the hashtag

#nlndw

Full Court
11-14-2022, 07:50 AM
Yep, this thread is spot on.

You're going to make some Bronies REALLY angry though.... :lol

Truth hurts.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 08:10 AM
Time to move forward, the guy hasn't made a difference for a while now, but he's actually a big negative impact this season.

LeLeader aside, on the floor the guy just isn't built to win and doesn't play to win...he plays to pad stats and coast on D.

Fantastic win against the Nets who were something like 4-1 since their new coach.

#nlndw

Lebron last 2 seasons: « Between the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons, LeBron James had the highest plus-minus for the Lakers, at +170. »
https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask?q=lakers+plus+minus+leaders+2020-21+to+2021-22

Lebron since joining the Lakers:
"Before Lebron came to the Lakers, their record was 126-284 (0.307) for the last 5 years. Worst team in the NBA (one of the worst in NBA HISTORY)!

After Lebron arrived, they WON a championship and the Lakers were:

-With Lebron:127-76 (0.626)

-Without Lebron and 28-44 (0.389)

Not anyone else’s fault if you’re too retarded to understand simple numbers. And yes, the truth may hurt that you have to open a new thread since you got dismantled in the other ones. Sorry bitch, but the facts don’t lie…

I answered your question proving you were wrong, now please answer me this:

How many rings does AD have without Bron?How many rings Bron have without AD?
How many FMVP does AD have? How many does Bron have?
How many finals did AD get to without Bron? How many did Bron have without AD?
How many playoff wins does AD have without Bron? How many Bron had without AD?

Look up these numbers and you’ll see how you can look even more retarded lol

nineiron
11-14-2022, 09:35 AM

#nlndw

it's really SO obvious.

young guys can't really say anything either since Lebron will probably get them benched or traded.

Westbrook & AD should speak up and tell the organization to either get rid of LeDeadWeight or bench him.

it's early enough that they can still make the playoffs. but they'll need to get rid of LeDeadWeight.

Rat Piley
11-14-2022, 09:51 AM
Whoa hi

RogueBorg
11-14-2022, 09:51 AM
Yep, this thread is spot on.

You're going to make some Bronies REALLY angry though.... :lol

Truth hurts.

Lebron's a -61 this season.
Anthony Davis is a -37.

PP34Deuce
11-14-2022, 09:52 AM
Just one game but thr issue I see is lebron isn't ass free flowing to the offense as he could be.

1987_Lakers
11-14-2022, 10:18 AM
Lebron last 2 seasons: « Between the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons, LeBron James had the highest plus-minus for the Lakers, at +170. »

"Before Lebron came to the Lakers, their record was 126-284 (0.307) for the last 5 years. Worst team in the NBA (one of the worst in NBA HISTORY)!

Not anyone else’s fault if you’re too retarded to understand simple numbers. And yes, the truth may hurt that you have to open a new thread since you got dismantled in the other ones. Sorry bitch, but the facts don’t lie…

Destroyed.

Airupthere
11-14-2022, 10:27 AM
Real lakers fans are victims here with bransexuals muddying up the water for them, taking away the true joy of the sport. Bransexuals just want whatever scenario props up bron.

Hey Yo
11-14-2022, 10:48 AM

#nlndw

"I hate LMA :cry: :cry: please love my Kawhit"

Nb1
11-14-2022, 10:49 AM
Real lakers fans are victims here with bransexuals muddying up the water for them, taking away the true joy of the sport. Bransexuals just want whatever scenario props up bron.

I’m a Laker fan. Before Lebron came we were the worst for the last 5 yrs in the NBA and 12th worst in NBA HISTORY. Our record was 126-284 (0.307) before he came.

Dude arrived and gave us a frking ring. No one has ever taken a worse team and won. Laker fans should build him a statue. We were:

Not his fault they put trash around him now… But if he didn’t come to the Lakers we wouldn’t even smell the playoffs for the next 20 years. So if you’re a Laker fan just bow down and shut up…

n00bie
11-14-2022, 10:51 AM
I’m a Laker fan. Before Lebron came we were the worst for the last 5 yrs in the NBA and 12th worst in NBA HISTORY. Our record was 126-284 (0.307) before he came.

Dude arrived and gave us a frking ring. No one has ever taken a worse team and won. Laker fans should build him a statue. We were:

Not his fault they put trash around him now… But if he didn’t come to the Lakers we wouldn’t even smell the playoffs for the next 20 years. So if you’re a Laker fan just bow down and shut up…

But.. why's the "trash" players playing better without him on the floor?

Hey Yo
11-14-2022, 10:58 AM

You have the on/off numbers when James plays this season?

nineiron
11-14-2022, 11:03 AM

because they don't have to carry LeDeadWeight around the floor

n00bie
11-14-2022, 11:29 AM
You have the on/off numbers when James plays this season?

Someone posted -61 this season.

nineiron
11-14-2022, 11:32 AM

:rockon:

Hey Yo
11-14-2022, 11:37 AM
So what's the teams plus/minus when he's not on the floor?

Obviously you haven't watched any LA games this year for you to claim that the role players are better without James on the floor. If it was that blatant, the media would be all over it.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 11:55 AM

Bro, here's the numbers, you cannot pick a sample of 3 games without him, how retarded are you? Did you skip school :roll:?

It's funny, before this game the Lakers were 0-2 without Bron. But you didn't see any thread with that stat because only a retard would do a thread like that lol. Fact is, with Lebron they won a ring. Without lebron they were dead last in the NBA. If you want to disregard every single stat out there proving you wrong you're the dumbest human on earth...

nineiron
11-14-2022, 12:00 PM
So what's the teams plus/minus when he's not on the floor?

Obviously you haven't watched any LA games this year for you to claim that the role players are better without James on the floor. If it was that blatant, the media would be all over it.

the media protects LeDeadWeight more than anyone in sports history. and it's because they have to, since he's the phoney goat.

nineiron
11-14-2022, 12:00 PM
Bro, here's the numbers, you cannot pick a sample of 3 games without him, how retarded are you? Did you skip school :roll:?

It's funny, before this game the Lakers were 0-2 without Bron. But you didn't see any thread with that stat because only a retard would do a thread like that lol. Fact is, with Lebron they won a ring. Without lebron they were dead last in the NBA. If you want to disregard every single stat out there proving you wrong you're the dumbest human on earth...

with LeDeadWeight they would have lost by 25 to the Nets last night.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 12:02 PM
The numbers say the exact opposite, but well, i showed them numerous times, proved i am right and you just can't teach a cat how to fly. Dumb people will stay dumb all their lives...

Hey Yo
11-14-2022, 12:06 PM
the media protects LeDeadWeight more than anyone in sports history. and it's because they have to, since he's the phoney goat.

Protect him from what.... people watching games and seeing for themselves?

LOL @ this stupidfukk.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 12:17 PM
with LeDeadWeight they would have lost by 25 to the Nets last night.

Who is your favorite player btw? Seriously, let's have a laugh. I will compare your favorite's players numbers with Lebron's.

Lebron has literally the 2nd all time best +- out of all the NBA players who ever played. So, if he's that terrible, all the guys behind him in Steph, Giannis, Luka, Kawhi, etc. every single one of those dudes must be horrendously bad players...

nineiron
11-14-2022, 12:39 PM
Protect him from what.... people watching games and seeing for themselves?

LOL @ this stupidfukk.

protect him from the truth you fool.

truth is, the Lakers are better without him.

truth is, he was carried for most of his rings

truth is, he would only have 1 ring if it weren't for Kyrie, Allen & the biggest choke job in sports history (by the Warriors)

truth is, Space Jam 2 was dog $hit

and LOL @ a bran stan calling someone stupid

nineiron
11-14-2022, 12:40 PM
Who is your favorite player btw? Seriously, let's have a laugh. I will compare your favorite's players numbers with Lebron's.

Lebron has literally the 2nd all time best +- out of all the NBA players who ever played. So, if he's that terrible, all the guys behind him in Steph, Giannis, Luka, Kawhi, etc. every single one of those dudes must be horrendously bad players...

favorite player? what are you 10?

bison
11-14-2022, 12:55 PM
Lebron should just play garbage time minutes at this point. It's a win-win for all parties if you think about it. The Lakers offense is more free flowing leading to more open threes and cuts to the basket, yielding higher efficiency offense and player development. And Lebron can continue chasing KAJ's record by giving him spot minutes in garbage time.

LeCompromise :applause:

nineiron
11-14-2022, 01:28 PM
Lebron should just play garbage time minutes at this point. It's a win-win for all parties if you think about it. The Lakers offense is more free flowing leading to more open threes and cuts to the basket, yielding higher efficiency offense and player development. And Lebron can continue chasing KAJ's record by giving him spot minutes in garbage time.

LeCompromise :applause:

this is the answer

RogueBorg
11-14-2022, 02:13 PM
Lakers players +/- with greater than 300 minutes played

Lebron James -61 357 minutes played in 10 games
Anthony Davis -37 414 minutes played in 12 games
Lonnie Walker -35 342 minutes played in 11 games
Russell Westbrook -57 352 minutes played in 12 games
Patrick Beverley -15 309 minutes played in 11 games
Troy Brown -31 302 minutes played in 11 games
Austin Reeves -30 350 minutes played in 13 games

nineiron
11-14-2022, 03:16 PM
Lakers players +/- with greater than 300 minutes played

Lebron James -61 357 minutes played in 10 games
Anthony Davis -37 414 minutes played in 12 games
Lonnie Walker -35 342 minutes played in 11 games
Russell Westbrook -57 352 minutes played in 12 games
Patrick Beverley -15 309 minutes played in 11 games
Troy Brown -31 302 minutes played in 11 games
Austin Reeves -30 350 minutes played in 13 games

LeLeader. LMAO

Spurs m8
11-14-2022, 04:31 PM
This is the general consensus amongst the general public, both in real life and the internet.

LeSelfish is done

Wally450
11-14-2022, 05:31 PM
This is the general consensus amongst the general public, both in real life and the internet.

LeSelfish is done

Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean it is lol

Spurs m8
11-14-2022, 06:04 PM
Just because you think something is true, doesn't mean it is lol

Mate, I'm only going off the feedback around me....

Nb1
11-14-2022, 07:03 PM
LeLeader. LMAO

You know, in 2022 there's this thing called google where you can look things up? Get out of your basement and ask someone to google it since it seems to hard and numbers seem to confuse you. I'm gonna help you guys out:

Lebron James career plus-minus:+6948 (2nd best of all time)

Anthony Davis career plus-minus: +512 (not even ranked lol)

And let's not even talk about the other losers this year to not make you guys look even more retarded. Lebron has a 10 times higher +- stat than all of his teammates combined.It's literally the worst point you guys could chose to start an argument against Lebron, but somehow you guys are even more retarded than what i thought and did it :applause:

I mean you guys are taking the term dumb to a whole new level. Honestly how retarded must a person be to pick a stat where the guy is 2nd best of all time lol. I've never in my life seen anyone as dumb as you guys, you guys truly are special, keep on the good work, i'm having a great time destroying you retards. What a bunch of illiterate losers :roll:

Full Court
11-14-2022, 07:05 PM
You know, in 2022 there's this thing called google where you can look things up? Get out of your basement and ask someone to google it since it seems to hard and numbers seem to confuse you. I'm gonna help you guys out:

Lebron James career plus-minus:+6948 (2nd best of all time)

Anthony Davis career plus-minus: +512 (not even ranked lol)

And let's not even talk about the other losers this year to not make you guys look even more retarded. Lebron has a 10 times higher +- stat than all of his teammates combined.It's literally the worst point you guys could chose to start an argument against Lebron, but somehow you guys are even more retarded than what i thought and did it :applause:

I mean you guys are taking the term dumb to a whole new level. Honestly how retarded must a person be to pick a stat where the guy is 2nd best of all time lol. I've never in my life seen anyone as dumb as you guys, you guys truly are special, keep on the good work, i'm having a great time destroying you retards. What a bunch of losers :roll:

You can argue long past history all you want, but you can't escape the painful truth that at this piont in his career, your hero is DEAD WEIGHT.

The more you try to argue against it, the dumber you look.

:lebroncry:

Nb1
11-14-2022, 07:15 PM
You can argue long past history all you want, but you can't escape the painful truth that at this piont in his career, your hero is DEAD WEIGHT.

I'm sorry, but the facts are all there. And what do you mean? it's been 2 yrs since he won the chip with the Lakers :roll:. In what dimension do you live lol.

Lebron James career plus-minus:+6948 (2nd best of all time)->+665 with the Lakers

Anthony Davis career plus-minus: +512 (not even ranked lol)->+227 with the Lakers

Long history? You literally asked to give the numbers of the past 2 seasons and the numbers are that Lebron is the number 1 in the +- stat out of all of his teammates last 2 seasons with +170.

Literally, any argument, recent, past, whatever you chose you get destroyed. At least be a tiny bit less retarded and pick a stat where you have any argument at all.Not the stat where there's literally nothing to say. This is taking the level of human lack of intelligence to a whole new level :roll:. Be careful, you're so dumb, soon you'll start transforming back into a monkey lol.

nineiron
11-14-2022, 07:16 PM

i didn't think it was possible for Nb1, but you're right.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 07:22 PM
i didn't think it was possible for Nb1, but you're right.

What a bunch of losers, picking the +- stat to attack Lebron, really you guys are pure comedy :roll:.

Here again for the illiterate ones :roll:

Lebron James career plus-minus:+6948 (2nd best of all time)->+665 with the Lakers

Anthony Davis career plus-minus: +512 (not even ranked lol)->+227 with the Lakers

Full Court
11-14-2022, 07:22 PM
I'm sorry, but the facts are all there. And what do you mean? it's been 2 yrs since he won the chip with the Lakers :roll:. In what dimension do you live lol.

Long history? You literally asked to give the numbers of the past 2 seasons and the numbers are that Lebron is the number 1 in the +- stat out of all of his teammates last 2 seasons with +170.

Literally, any argument, recent, past, whatever you chose you get destroyed. At least be a tiny bit less retarded and pick a stat where you have any argument at all.Not the stat where there's literally nothing to say. This is taking the level of human lack of intelligence to a whole new level :roll:. Be careful, you're so dumb, soon you'll start transforming back into a monkey lol.

This Bronie is SHOOK. :roll:

Not only did Lebum lead a SUPER TEAM to the lottery last year...

But this year he's just dead weight.

Keep denying it though. We find your meltdowns entertaining.

:lebronamazed:

nineiron
11-14-2022, 07:30 PM

wtf is he writing? i don't usually read his posts

Nb1
11-14-2022, 07:35 PM

We are all at work laughing at you guys. Please don't stop posting.

Seriously, how is that even possible? Do you wake up in the morning even dumber or what are you guys on, some get even dumber pill?

I honestly don't know how it's even possible?

Out of all the millions of stats you could have even randomly picked, you picked the worst one. I mean, this is unprecedented in human history :roll:

I mean look at the arguments you guys are trying to start:

I'm starting to think you guys are just trolls, because it's impossible even for monkeys to be that dumb :roll:

LAL
11-14-2022, 07:42 PM
We are all at work laughing at you guys. Please don't stop posting.

Seriously, how is that even possible? Do you wake up in the morning even dumber or what are you guys on, some get even dumber pill?

I honestly don't know how it's even possible?

Out of all the millions of stats you could have even randomly picked, you picked the worst one. I mean, this is unprecedented in human history :roll:

I mean look at the arguments you guys are trying to start:

I'm starting to think you guys are just trolls, because it's impossible even for monkeys to be that dumb :roll:

My man are you posting from India or something? Calm down.

Nb1
11-14-2022, 08:02 PM
My man are you posting from India or something? Calm down.

I'm just having a blast. I've never met such dumb people in my life, it's a first i've seen it, it's exciting for my research :eek:

At first i thought these guys were just what we call people with special needs in our domain, but after seeing the arguments they're trying to refute it's deeper than that. I can speak 7 languages and would've tried to explain basic maths if the problem was just with the english (because clearly the numbrs confuse them), but having finished my phd about human's brain cognitive functions in comparison with other specimen's, my colleagues don't think a monkey could have picked worse points to make than they did even if the monkey's tried and put them in the category of "underdeveloped specimen's" under the monkey's category.

So, i'm just curious to see how far they can go. I hope they keep posting, they're reaching new levels so far :bowdown:

Manny98
11-14-2022, 08:10 PM
LeBron has been a negative this season as much as the stans want to deny it, he's washed up

Spurs m8
11-14-2022, 08:16 PM
No Balls 1 is FUMING

Nb1
11-14-2022, 08:19 PM
LeBron has been a negative this season as much as the stans want to deny it, he's washed up

How can anyone deny it? The numbers are there. He’s been a net negative this few games. Durant was like -64 just a few games ago and even Steph was barely over 0 lol. MJ was like +12 on the Wizards, so i guess he’s amongst the worst players of all time? Simply shows you can’t pick and chose a couple of games for analysis if you’re not a total retard.

The numbers are:

(2nd) best player on the team-Anthony Davis career plus-minus: +512 (not even ranked lol)->+227 with the Lakers

Which means, it’s the current Lakers team that is trash and not Bron. If you’ve been better than anyone for 20 yrs with different teammates and all of a sudden your team starts losing, spoiler alert, its clearly not you who is the problem. Anyone with 1 brain cell left should come to the same conclusion. The numbers prove it…

Nb1
11-14-2022, 08:22 PM
Another underdeveloped specimen :roll:

Please keep posting threads everyday, there’s a bet going on about the 5 next dumb points you guys will pick to argue sth retarded. You guys are on another level, no one has ever seen this before here. Even a monkey would be impressed, i think you guys are the first clear case of human’s receeding brain cognitive function :bowdown:

Airupthere
11-14-2022, 08:29 PM
Lol at the lakers fan

LeGoat4Life
11-14-2022, 11:19 PM
Lakers with Lebron: 4 years of missing the playoffs

Lakers with AD: champs

No AD No Playoff

Full Court
11-14-2022, 11:39 PM
Noballs1 is in a full blown bitch fit.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F03a73af b6523f7e3536afbca880a7711%2Fraw&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=a2d921aee430e5e4ef4a3e2bc550370238b0564d75eb7a 4d13710970237c7226&ipo=images

SATAN
11-15-2022, 03:04 AM
lmao Nb1 entering the thread and absolutely rag dolling LeHaters like

https://media.giphy.com/media/ABm0YCMFkRppm/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
11-15-2022, 03:12 AM

Really...because across multiple threads, I'm still yet to see No Balls 1 made an argument for either #nlnd OR #nlndw

SATAN
11-15-2022, 03:47 AM
Nb1 cleansed this thread like

https://www.linnunrata.org/antikristus/img/benny-hinn-kaataa.gif

:bowdown:

Spurs m8
11-15-2022, 03:55 AM

Fuming

Nb1
11-15-2022, 06:14 AM

I’m still amazed by them, i’d have never thought people that dumb could exist :roll:

How in the hell can you even pick the +- stat to compare AD and his teammates with Lebron?Not even a retarded monkey could be that dumb.

Lebron James career plus-minus:+6948 (2nd best of all time)->+665 with the Lakers (number 1 for the Lakers)

They reached an unprecedented level of stupidity in human history :roll:

Full Court
11-15-2022, 07:41 AM
Fact: Lebron is dead weight.

Noballs1: "Bu-bu-bu-but that can't be true because he USED TO BE GOOD!!!!"

Fact: Lakers are playing better when Lebron is not on the floor.

Noballs1: "Bu-bu-bu-bu-but the Lakers won a championship in 2020!!!!!"

:roll:

If anyone still needed proof that Bronies are the dumbest demographic on earth, there it is.

Truth hurts.

nineiron
11-15-2022, 09:13 AM

If anyone still needed proof that Bronies are the dumbest demographic on earth, there it is.

Truth hurts.

RogueBorg
11-15-2022, 10:04 AM

You're right on about Noob1's dumb@$$ point.

1987_Lakers
11-15-2022, 10:40 AM

Pretty much

Axe
11-16-2022, 04:04 AM

Sex buddies on suicide watch rn.

Full Court
11-16-2022, 07:42 AM
Imagine being such a brain dead Bronie that you can't see that your hero is a net negative.

Axe
11-16-2022, 08:44 AM
:lebronamazed: (https://i.ibb.co/ZSwqDvk/IMG-20221116-204311.jpg)

Full Court
11-16-2022, 09:28 PM
#nlndw

Axe
11-16-2022, 11:36 PM
:eek: (https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdoredImpeccableBluet-max-1mb.gif)

Full Court
11-17-2022, 07:46 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FgiQptD WRTQYqc1D2wI%2F200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-17-2022, 11:28 AM
:rolleyes: (http://m.quickmeme.com/img/03/0325b0f5211c96abb10f14bf40ddcb4ff0b350e09780b9c5d7 68e7253ccef23f.jpg)

Full Court
11-17-2022, 07:24 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi304.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fnn 200%2FnbacardDOTnet%2Fzz%2520NBA%2520Photo%2520Gal lery%2Fz%2520Funny%2520NBA%2520Photos%2FOthers%252 0Masterpiece%2F0%2520queen%2520lebron%2520james%2F jordan-lebron-airball-miss.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-17-2022, 11:48 PM
🎉 (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDW7LonyBjRXeqetkKuehL0RS2Djwep V1ZwA&usqp=CAU)

Full Court
11-18-2022, 07:46 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fe3d358 c46ed2a5322651a39116cb1497%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-18-2022, 08:13 AM
:D (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQlqdLIn7taW7X7axqm8B8_MJdqGKPI x3e8w&usqp=CAU)

Full Court
11-18-2022, 07:28 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedia%2F1-20-2016%2FfsLOH0.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Axe
11-19-2022, 01:09 AM
🌏 (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQlVCSNgL78T0Gtrzlpca3-e5G9QvlOOEeug&usqp=CAU)

Spurs m8
11-19-2022, 02:49 AM
ANOTHER win without LeDeadweight.

Shocked

Not really

ImKobe
11-19-2022, 04:22 AM
AD looking like AD without LeCancer

B2B 35+/15+ games & Ws :pimp:

Spurs m8
11-19-2022, 04:39 AM
AD looking like AD without LeCancer

B2B 35+/15+ games & Ws :pimp:

:cheers:

Lebron23
11-19-2022, 05:04 AM
lakers are going to be a playoffs team.

coin24
11-19-2022, 07:02 AM

Once they trade away letiny..

Lebron23
11-19-2022, 07:12 AM
Once they trade away letiny..

he is going to lead the lakers into a 5th nba title

bison
11-19-2022, 09:46 AM
#nlnd:hammertime:

Full Court
11-19-2022, 10:12 AM
he is going to lead the lakers into a 5th nba title

You're an idiot.

Full Court
11-19-2022, 10:12 AM
It's getting harder and harder for Bronies to deny it...

No Lebron, no dead weight.

Airupthere
11-19-2022, 10:32 AM
Shit, it looks like AD is rejuvenated. I wonder why. #bronballed

SATAN
11-19-2022, 10:40 AM
He spends his weekends and every working hour thinking about LeBron James. He likely dreams about him also.

Full Court
11-19-2022, 10:47 AM
He spends his weekends and every working hour thinking about LeBron James. He likely dreams about him also.

^Meltdown. :lol

#nlndw

TheMan
11-19-2022, 11:09 AM

Especially after trading LeBron for some young talent.

Hey Yo
11-19-2022, 12:29 PM
Playoffs here we come

Full Court
11-19-2022, 01:07 PM
Playoffs here we come

They'll make the playoffs

as long as AD stays healthy. And the longer Bronie stays out, the better their chances get.

SouBeachTalents
11-19-2022, 01:39 PM
Just 53 more to match the Bulls without Jordan :applause:

Full Court
11-19-2022, 02:00 PM
Just 53 more to match the Bulls without Jordan :applause:

The big difference is that the Bulls were better WITH Jordan playing.

This year's Lakers are better WITHOUT Bronie playing.

1987_Lakers
11-19-2022, 02:04 PM
The big difference is that the Bulls were better WITH Jordan playing.

This year's Lakers are better WITHOUT Bronie playing.

A 4 game sample size with LeBron being in his 20th year and about to be 38? LOL

Don't make me pull out the Wilt numbers.

Full Court
11-19-2022, 02:06 PM
A 4 game sample size with LeBron being in his 20th year and about to be 38? LOL

Don't make me pull out the Wilt numbers.

Hey, I recognize that Lebron's old and most players are retired by time they get to his age. But if you go up a few posts you have morons saying "he is going to lead the lakers into a 5th nba title." :lol

:biggums:

Hey Yo
11-19-2022, 02:30 PM
They'll make the playoffs

as long as AD stays healthy. And the longer Bronie stays out, the better their chances get.

Don't forget, it's better the miss the playoffs than lose in the postseason.

Your words, not mine.

AlternativeAcc.
11-19-2022, 02:32 PM
Hey, I recognize that Lebron's old and most players are retired by time they get to his age. But if you go up a few posts you have morons saying "he is going to lead the lakers into a 5th nba title." :lol

:biggums:

He is going to you stupid piece of dog poop.

TheMan
11-19-2022, 02:49 PM

This take is almost as bad as your "Angels are the most talented and fun team to watch" take in the MLB thread.

tontoz
11-19-2022, 03:39 PM
Over the last two games AD has 75 points and 34 rebounds.

Full Court
11-19-2022, 09:51 PM
Don't forget, it's better the miss the playoffs than lose in the postseason.

Your words, not mine.

Don't be a moron. The only ones who have ever said that are Bronies wildly going after straw men.

No AD, no playoffs.

No Lebron, no dead weight.

Full Court
11-19-2022, 09:53 PM

OK, genius. We'll see how well this post of yours ages.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.sbnation.com%2Fassets%2F267 5647%2FlebronTO_medium.gif&f=1&nofb=1

LeGoat4Life
11-19-2022, 11:00 PM
No Lebron. Lakers just keep winning.

Everyone shooting well.

Lebron is pure trash

Shooter
11-20-2022, 09:04 AM
Lebron's last 2 seasons: Between the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons, LeBron James had the highest plus-minus for the Lakers, at +170.

Full Court
11-20-2022, 01:46 PM
Lebron's last 2 seasons: Between the 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons, LeBron James had the highest plus-minus for the Lakers, at +170.

Old news. Let's look at this year.

Lakers with Lebron: 2-8
Lakers without Lebron: 2-2

Keep reaching, Spooter.

Hey Yo
11-20-2022, 01:53 PM
Old news. Let's look at this year.

Lakers with Lebron: 2-8
Lakers without Lebron: 2-2

Keep reaching, Spooter.

You say old news, but constantly bring up 2019, 2021 and 2022.

It's better to miss the playoffs than lose in the Finals

Full Cuck logic ^^^

Spurs m8
11-20-2022, 03:23 PM
So if you look across the internet, the average REAL LAKER FAN is over LeBarry.

They know he is playing for stats and is a selfish, unimpressive clown.

They want him benched or gone.

I can't blame them

https://i.ibb.co/Gt6gWmC/FB-IMG-1668936552534.jpg

Full Court
11-20-2022, 06:43 PM
You say old news, but constantly bring up 2019, 2021 and 2022.

It's better to miss the playoffs than lose in the Finals

Full Cuck logic ^^^

Only idiot Bronies like yourself have ever said making the lottery is better than making the playoffs.

Nice damage control attempt. :lol

Spurs m8
11-21-2022, 02:09 AM
It's was already undeniable, but now it is absolutely clear as day.

This selfish team cancer needs to retire

Full Court
11-21-2022, 07:48 AM
Let's face it, if there was a Least Valuable Player award, Bronie would be a shoo-in.

Full Court
02-01-2024, 10:51 PM
Just in case anyone still had doubts, tonight should clear it up. :lol

Duffy Pratt
02-01-2024, 11:16 PM

Only reason the Lakers won tonight was because of LeBron’s inspirational support from the bench. It’s a testament to his greatness.

1987_Lakers
02-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Only reason the Lakers won tonight was because of LeBron’s inspirational support from the bench. It’s a testament to his greatness.

kawhileonard2
02-02-2024, 12:31 AM

This!